The Visit

Story Info
A visit from a friend.
1.3k words
18k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cke2018
cke2018
24 Followers

This was one of the several times I 'caught' my wife enjoying my best friends cock on his week long visit.

A quick recap. He came out for his first visit while going through a rough patch in his life. He'd never met my wife prior and was not aware that I shared her a few years earlier. I think I may have sent nude wife pics once or twice but never talk of sex or sharing.

My wife is very sexual with an insatiable desire, but if you met her for the first time I doubt you'd notice. She is very shy when meeting new people to the point of seeming prudish. One would be forgiven for thinking such, but that all changes after two good drinks. All inhibitions are dismissed.

The first night of his visit was spent camping in the desert. We spent the evening getting caught up on things. It was plainly obvious that she really liked him and vice versa.

As the evening progressed into a very comfortable & warm April desert night we settled in to bed. We offered our tent-cot to him as we were used to sleeping on ground uncovered. The desert night sky is amazing when the weather is good.

It wasn't long before I had her completely naked and was pumping her sweet pussy from behind with her moaning a little extra loud for our listening audience just 20+ feet away. None of this was planned or even talked about.

It was dark and her head was down so she never saw Mitch walk up to us. He watched for a minute not three feet away as I fucked her deep and slow. When she heard his voice she instantly pulled away and covered herself. This backed Mitch off also. He was afraid he may have crossed a line.

So here I am, sporting a dripping hard-on trying to negotiate a calm. If she hadn't had a few drinks I'm sure I'd have been in trouble. She was turned on, I knew it. I'd been watching her with him all night and the extra loud moaning was a dead give away.

I assured them both that everything was fine and I really needed to finish or I'd never get any sleep. She joking told Mitch to avert his eyes as she repositioned and presented herself. I was so turned on at this point, I was lucky to get ten good strokes before filling her.

She immediately pulled the blanket over her in a halfhearted attempt at being upset saying so "Are you happy now - good night boys." I protested. Hun, you can't send Mitch to bed like that. As she relented, she gave me a stare. She reached up toward Mitch as she tried to keep covered. He stepped closer. She began to unbutton his shorts. He took over and dropped them. His cock was standing straight up. She never took her eyes off it as she crawled closer letting her blanket fall exposing her swollen 36Ds.

She stroked him a few times then took him in her mouth. I walked over to a camp chair, sat and watched. He took her head in his hands after a minute and began fucking her mouth. I thought he was about to explode when he asked if he could fuck her. He said it had been over a year for him. She immediately turned on all fours and braced herself, presenting her freshly filled pussy which I could see was swollen and glistening in the moonlight as she jutted her ass toward him.

He held her luscious hips as she reached between her legs and guided him in. Watching her hand wrapped around his thick cock as she slid it up and down her slit lubricating it with my cum.

Mitch was I heaven as he pumped her. He picked up his pace, she moaned in ecstasy, I stroked my new hard-on. He announced his climax by asking her. "In me, cum inside me, always inside me."

That's all it took. They both fell to the blanket breathing heavy. They embraced as she took his spent cock in her hand and stroked it. They exchanged muffled words and burst out laughing.

Mitch gathered himself and shuffled to bed. As I crawled next to her she was all smiles, "I suppose you want to go again?" I never said a word. She laid back, spread her legs and guided me in.

I never forgot how she felt after the first time I watched her get fucked a few years earlier. I couldn't get deep enough as I penned her legs back and rammed her. She was really putting on the audible for Mitch, "fuck me, give me that dick, fuck me hard." I slowed my pace knowing she was about to cum. I didn't want to out-do her and cum too fast. When you're with a woman long enough you can time it just right. We both came hard and collapsed.

Next morning we were all a little quiet and awkward. Mitch breaks the silence with "How did everyone sleep last night?" It was perfect, we all laughed and the awkwardness was gone. Things were back to normal as we prepared breakfast and packed up to head home.

We were all tired, Mitch especially since he'd travelled the day before from FL to AZ and went straight to the campsite.

Once home, I started unpacking and asked my wife to show Mitch his room. As they were grabbing a few things from the pick-up she was bent over in the pick-up bed, I noticed her crotch was still wet from the three loads we'd pumped into her last night.

I watched them walk into the house through the garage. As she stepped in, he grabbed handful of her ass. She turned to him and smiled. My cock twitched. I was a little jealous but also turned on. I'm a voyeur - I like to watch. She knows this but like I said, none of this was planned. This was not the reason for his visit.

We're all exhausted, get cleaned up and rested most of the day. She decided to prepare dinner and just hang-out at home for the evening. She walked around the house and kitchen all day in just panties and a t-shirt, no bra. I didn't expect this from her but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised after the night before.

We had dinner, watched a movie and made plans for the rest of his visit. Next morning she asked me to make a run to the store after breakfast. Still wearing her panties and t-shirt from the night before. I get the list and asked Mitch if he wanted to take a ride. He was in his room on his laptop. "I'll hang back and get caught up on a few emails, thanks."

The store is about 17 miles away - we live a bit out of town. I was gone maybe an hour & forty-five minutes. As I walk in thru the kitchen entrance, I see her standing there. She's flushed in afterglow, lips and cheeks glowing pink, hair was tattered. I could hear the shower running.

I didn't say anything for a minute as I unloaded the grocery items. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I finally said. She just took my hand and lead me to the bedroom. "Com'n, I want you to fuck me." She bent over the bed and proudly peeled her soaked panties over her utterly full, swollen pussy. They had spent the whole time fucking and he had just deposited a huge load in my wife.

She was so turned on. As I'm trying to strip she says "hurry, put it in." She was on fire and needed to cum real bad. I did my best.

This was day three of his six day visit and he'd already fucked her twice that I knew of. It wasn't the last.

cke2018
cke2018
24 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story!! Sharing is caring…….it’s always great to get to bang a married women. Too bad there wasn’t a huge pregnancy risk involved. That would’ve been super hot. Personally I think most woman love the chance at a different cock from time to time. People need to relax and enjoy their life cause it’s way too short. I’d gave you 5 stars but voting was turned off.

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

Predictable, will there be more‽

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Truth or Dare Husband regrets fantasy of being forced to watch wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
First Time With a Stranger I watch my wife's first time with a stranger.in Loving Wives
A Hotwife is Born Date night with wife leads to a wild night.in Loving Wives
More Stories