The Visit - Epilogue

Story Info
What happened on Nathan and Kayla's 'date'?
4.7k words
4.52
13.1k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are 18+)

Nathan walked up the stairs towards Kayla's apartment. Each step caused his leg to brush against his newly engorged member, a sensation he wasn't familiar with but guessed he'd have to get used to. Even flaccid, he was now so much bigger than he'd been before. He'd had to pick his clothing tactically so as not to give the game away. He had a plan in his mind for how tonight was going to go and it hinged on Kayla having no idea about his improvements until he wanted her to.

Reaching her door he paused for a moment, calming himself down ahead of what should be an amazing night, before knocking on the door. After a few seconds he heard the sound of a chain lock being removed before the door opened. Kayla was stood in a tight and incredibly revealing dress, every part of her cleavage visible and almost her underwear too.

"Hi there, I'm Kayla, I... wait... no fucking way, it's you!"

It had taken Kayla a second to recognise him and now she was stood with a stupid, mocking grin. That was fine though, that was exactly what Nathan wanted.

"H-hi Kayla," he stammered, committing to the act of him still being the meek and mild guy she'd taken advantage of.

"Oh this is precious. You didn't get any from me back then and so you've paid me for it now?" she cackled. "Come on in then," she beckoned him.

Nathan tentatively walked through the door, deliberately hunching his posture to make himself seem more unsure. The apartment was nothing to look at but it definitely screamed Kayla, little bits of pink tat and flowery designs on the things she owned.

"Take a seat, big boy," she mocked him.

Nathan did as she asked, laughing internally at the irony of her insults. It was strange, because he expected to be at least a little hurt if she was exactly the same as she had been and was still going to try and insult him every chance she got, but if anything he found it quaint and amusing. Saryss had clearly rubbed off on him more than he thought.

"So, where the fuck did you get that amount of cash from?" she asked him sitting opposite him on the sofa.

"Oh, er, my great aunt passed away and left me some money."

Nathan hoped she would be dense enough to buy that and fortunately he was right.

"And your instinct was to pay for sex with me? Stalker much," she laughed viciously.

"Oh no, a friend of mine told me about you. I didn't want to do it at first but I... I used to think we had something..."

"Aww, even after all this time? Fuck me you're pathetic. Move on!"

"I mean I've tried but you told anyone who would listen what had happened. It's even followed me to college!"

Nathan was giving her a chance to at least show some empathy. He was willing to go a little easier on her if she did, but no such thing came back.

"Well it's not my fault that A: you have a tiny, tiny, tiny cock and B: you weren't smart enough to realise you were being played!"

Well, if those were cards she wanted to play, Nathan thought.

"You're right, I'm sorry. It must have been so embarrassing for you to keep pretending to like me," he said, laying on the sincerity act as thickly as possible.

"Oh it was a hoot actually. Turns out I have a knack for getting pathetic men to do what I want and now they pay me for it," she said smugly. "Speaking of which, I'm nothing if not a professional. So, how do you wanna do this?"

Now was the time to start his plan. Nathan had carefully thought out how best to do this and how he would achieve it. He believed Kayla would be arrogant enough to follow his instructions without thinking about them too much and now was time to test that.

"Well ever since what happened I've had a few, er, issues..."

"Can't get it up? Jesus and I thought it was small before!" she laughed cruelly.

"No, no, not that. Well, not just that. More of a body confidence sort of thing. I can only really do it if I know you're not looking at my... size."

"I promise not to laugh, Nathan. We can pinky swear if you like or would that hit too close to home?"

Nathan had to hand it to her, she was becoming more and more creative with her insults. He felt bulletproof at this point however and all it was doing was strengthening his resolve.

"I-if you could turn around and bend over please," he said as meekly as he could.

"Jeez, will it even go in? Fine," she grinned.

Kayla turned and got herself onto all fours on the sofa before pulling up her skirt and dropping her underwear. Despite his steely resolve, Nathan still felt a rush of adrenaline at finally seeing her this way. Her ass was a perfect round peach and he felt his cock start to swell at the sight of it.

"This what you're after?" she said nonchalantly as if she was bored.

"Perfect," Nathan said, actually meaning it this time.

"Damn fucking right it is. You know I still can't believe how the fuck you ever thought that you'd be getting to experience this. I mean you're a nice guy and everything but how didn't you know you were so small? Didn't you ever watch porn or anything or even look at some of the other guys in the locker room? I bet you didn't even have to wear a cup during sports and... wait what's that?"

While Kayla had been going on another tirade against him, Nathan had stripped down and finally let his cock go free. He wasn't as big as when he'd taken Saryss's ass, but he was still around 18 inches long and as wide as a soda can, way, way beyond most men. He'd positioned himself behind her and gently placed his cock head on the opening of her pussy.

"Hey, I didn't say you could use toys," Kayla spat, still none the wiser to what was actually happening.

"It's not a toy," Nathan said coolly.

"Bullshit, what else can it b..."

Kayla had looked over her shoulder. Her eyes told the story Nathan had wanted to see in them ever since he knew he was coming tonight. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"What the fuc...aaaaahhhhh!"

Nathan had grabbed her hips and pulled her back as he thrust forward, forcing his cockhead and a couple more inches inside her in one fell swoop. She wasn't as slick as Saryss had been but then again he wasn't expecting her to be.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!" Kayla moaned.

There was still shock in her voice but that moan was definitely tinged with pleasure too. Nathan started to thrust slowly and steadily in and out of her, feeling less and less resistance as he did so and grinning when she started to push back.

"How is it so big?" Kayla said between moans.

"Growth spurt maybe, happens to some men," Nathan replied as nonchalantly as he could. "Is it the biggest cock you've had?"

"It's the biggest cock I've ever seen, never mind had!" Kayla groaned.

"Wait til you have all of it then," Nathan said confidently.

"All of i... oh fuuuuuccckkk!!!"

Nathan pushed forward as forcibly as he could, just about burying the last of his cock inside Kayla. He used to dream about this in his weaker moments but the bizarre reality was far superior. He could feel Kayla shaking, the vibrations setting his cock alight with sensation, and her moans intensifying by the second. She was clearly about to cum. With a grin, Nathan pulled out of her entirely.

"W-wait, what are you doing? Don't stop!" she barked at him.

Nathan shrugged his shoulders.

"Nah, I think I'm good," he said, laying out the bait for her to take.

"No, no, please! Please put it back inside me!" Kayla cried, her bark softening to a whimper as she got to her feet.

"Oh, you weren't about to cum were you?" Nathan said, feigning ignorance.

"Yes I... y-you bastard, you knew I was gonna cum and you stopped on purpose!" she shouted, stamping her foot petulantly.

"Not nice when someone is so close to making you feel amazing and then takes it away is it?"

Kayla opened her mouth to argue back and stopped. Nathan could see the rage seething behind her eyes as she not only realised that Nathan had been playing her all along but that he'd done the exact same thing to her as she'd done to him.

"Look, don't be a fucking pussy. You've got me on a silver platter here and I'll do anything you want ok? Just please for fucks sake get that thing back inside me!"

"Or you could just pull me off, I mean after all, I am paying for this right?"

"You... but... argh! Fine, I'll do it," she said through slightly gritted teeth.

Kayla removed the rest of her clothes as defiantly as she could, exposing the rest of her incredible body. Nathan could tell his eyes were bulging again as her two soft round breasts were exposed, each looking like a nice little handful but obviously nowhere near as big as Saryss's had been. She knelt before him as if about to pray at the shrine of his godly cock and placed her hands either side of his rock hard shaft.

"Do a good job and I might consider using this thing on you again," Nathan grinned down at her.

Kayla glowered at him as she started to pump his cock. Even with a look of contempt on her face, Nathan was being reminded of how attractive he used to find her before everything went wrong. She was still very attractive of course, it was just a shame they couldn't have been doing this in different circumstances...

Nathan shook himself mentally. He couldn't allow himself to feel nostalgic for the time they had spent together, especially as it had all been a ruse anyway.

"So you really do this now huh?" he asked her.

"Yes and don't even bother trying to make me feel ashamed or some shit..." she growled back.

"It's fine, I've thought you were a whore for a while anyway," he grinned.

"Ha ha, you're so witty and smart," she said with so much sarcasm it was palpable. "But keep laughing, cause it's guys like you who are my main customers, stupid, pathetic men who want to bend to my every whim."

"Oh so you're a dominatrix then?"

"More like a fucking goddess. Sometimes I don't even let them cum, I just watch them squirm and then boot them out when I'm satisfied."

"And yet here you are, following every instruction I give you," Nathan continued to grin.

"Don't get fucking used to it, you paid above the odds for this and that's the only reason you're getting away with it."

"I'm not so sure about that," Nathan mused. "You see I'd believe you but just now when I told you you were following my every instruction, you started pumping my cock harder."

"W-well that means nothing, I just want this over and done with now so I can have my money and you can fuck off," she said defiantly.

"Of course you do. And it's definitely not turning you on the idea that a man like me could take control and make you do anything he wanted to."

As if her body was subconsciously betraying her, Nathan felt Kayla's pace quicken once again. Her eyes that had been so full of hatred were now betraying something else, a want, a passion. Saryss had taught him a lot, one way or another, and now it was time to put that to use. He grabbed hold of Kayla's hair and pulled her back slightly.

"Hey, what the fu..."

In a single swift movement, Nathan lined up his cock with Kayla's mouth and silenced her by pushing her down onto it. She wasn't able to take very much, the head at most, but that was something he could work on. He heard her mumbling and trying to shout in protest, but what pleased him was that she wasn't pushing back on his hand. It was like her brain and her body were in two separate spaces, with her brain still trying to resist but her body giving in entirely.

"What was that? I can't hear you over my cock in your mouth," Nathan mocked her.

For a moment Nathan was worried she might bite down, a possibility he hadn't thought about in his pride fogged mind and one he definitely didn't want to have to deal with, but instead she surprised him by continuing to stroke his shaft and starting to roll her tongue around the head of his cock. He let her continue until he felt her push back a little and finally released her. She was breathing heavily as she sat back on her heels for a moment. The look in her eyes had shifted almost entirely away from impudent rage to overwhelmed desire.

"You got something to say?" he asked her.

"I... p-please use me however you want," she seemed to tremble.

Nathan intended to anyway, but hearing those words come out of her mouth made it all the sweeter. He tenderly ran his hand through her hair again, feeling her tense with anticipation at his touch.

"I'm going to take your mouth again. And then I'm going to fuck it. I'm going to keep fucking it until you're practically choking on my dick and then I'm gonna cum and you're going to swallow all of it. Have I made myself clear?"

"Y-yes," she said, quivering with desire.

He lined her up again, this time with her back to the sofa and each of his hands either side of her head with a handful of hair in each, and she opened her mouth wide and ready to receive him. He made her wait for a moment, grinning as he watched a little drool escape her mouth, before tightening his grip and thrusting in. He only managed to get in a little further than before, about 6 to 7 inches, but he could tell there was room for more. He pulled out and thrust back in, repeating this motion in a steady rhythm and steadily getting more and more inside her.

Nathan started to hear little 'hocks' and 'gulps' from Kayla as he steadily got deeper and pulled out and got deeper and then pulled out. He could see her eyes were watering, little streaks of mascara starting to leak down her cheeks, but she also wasn't pulling away at all. She was doing exactly as she was told. He was getting steadily deeper into her throat now, far past just the warm, wet confines of her mouth. The tightness of her throat coupled with the visual of it being her he was doing it to was pushing Nathan to the edge. It wouldn't be long now.

He wondered for a moment exactly how big his load would be? It had gotten steadily larger with Saryss and the last one would have probably killed a normal human being. He guessed he would find out.

"Are you ready to swallow my big load?" he said, staring down at Kayla.

She made a muffled noise that sounded like a 'yes'. Already feeling the swell in his balls starting to move up his shaft, Nathan threw his whole body weight forward to bury as much cock in Kayla's throat as possible. He heard her gag slightly as the first blast of his cum erupted from the end of his cock, but had no intention of moving. He started to make small thrusts in time with the shots of white hot spunk leaving his engorged cock and revelled in the fact that Kayla was just taking it. In fact he could hear distinct large gulping sounds after each blast as she was clearly doing her absolute best to swallow everything he was giving her. He had to hand it to her, she was a trooper.

After what must have been 2-3 minutes of solid cumming, Nathan was finally done. He pulled out of Kayla's mouth and immediately she fell to the ground and started coughing. For a brief second Nathan felt a little guilty, but then he realised she was shaking in the same way she had started to before when he'd been opening up her pussy.

"Are you cumming?" he asked her.

"S-s-so c-close," she moaned.

Nathan sat her back up and ran his hand down her cheek. He gently moved his hand to her neck and started to apply a small amount of pressure with his thumb and index finger on either side of her throat. Kayla went wide eyed and let out another moan as she basked in the sensation. Nathan had a feeling she might enjoy it and was feeling generous after she'd just swallowed more cum than she likely ever had in her life.

"Such a good little cocksucker," he told her. "You drank up all of my cum just like I asked. Did you enjoy it?"

"Y-yes," she croaked slightly, "there was so much of it though!"

"Heh, yeah there was. You must feel pretty full now right?"

Nathan rubbed her stomach with his other hand. It did indeed feel a little bloated.

"S-so full, so full of your cum," Kayla moaned, clearly so, so close to her own orgasm it was almost hurting her.

"Well, I hope you have room for more," Nathan grinned.

"M-more? You mean y-you aren't done?"

Nathan motioned down at his still steel-hard cock. A mix of shock, delight and a little fear swept across Kayla's face. He released his slight hold on her throat and immediately she sprang up and got back onto all fours on the sofa.

"Please, please fuck me again! I need it!" she cried.

Nathan smiled as he stood, his massive boner standing proud ahead of him.

"I will do, I think you've earned it," he started, "but I don't think I want to fuck your pussy..."

"W-what? Why?"

"Something you said earlier about something I could never have? I think I'm going to take it..."

Kayla's expression moved once again towards fear.

"M-my ass? B-but I've never..."

"You've never done it there before? Surprising. Means I'll be your first though."

Nathan rested his cock just at the base of Kayla's spine, wanting to remind her exactly how big he was. She was trembling again, but this time it was harder to tell if it was just desire or fear.

"O-ok. Anything for you," she finally said.

With those words Nathan felt validated. She had submitted entirely to him, giving up any and all control she thought she might have had, that he thought she might have had even, to offer up her most precious and unused of holes. Nathan felt he needed to reward this.

"Hey I'm not a monster Kayla. I'm not just gonna stick this thing in you without getting you warmed up first," he said.

"W-what... oh, OH," she gasped.

Nathan had gently spread her cheeks and was now tentatively tonguing her asshole. He'd never done anything like this before and was surprised how naturally it was coming to him. She had an oddly sweet taste and it didn't take him long to build up his confidence and start to really enjoy it. Before now he would have considered what he was doing an entirely submissive act and any thought of doing it to Kayla would have felt like he was being mocked, abused and controlled by her again. But now that he was actually here and hearing the moans and squeaks it was drawing out of her, it felt just the opposite. He was preparing her to take his monolithic cock, licking out the ass she had so willingly surrendered to him, and it made him feel even more powerful.

His confidence booming, Nathan became more and more forceful with his tonguing. He felt that his tongue was now penetrating Kayla's asshole and her moans only intensified as he did. Feeling that she had also earned an orgasm, he used one of his fingers to stroke her pussy until he found her clit. It was itself engorged and a little hard, evidence of how turned on she was, and he began to stroke and flick at it. With this her moans became akin to screams of pleasure.

"Oh, oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming Nathan!" she cried. "Please let me cum, please let me cum!"

He had no intention of denying her this time. He kept fucking her asshole with his tongue and fingering her clit until her body began to tense and she started to buck wildly. Having been denied it for so long, this orgasm was clearly rocking through her in a way she'd never experienced before. Nathan had to pull away from her ass, unable to get any purchase with her jerking movements but still able to keep the pressure on her clit. He kept her going for as long as she could take until her body finally gave way and she collapsed to the sofa, breathing heavily and still shaking involuntarily with each strained breath.

"So, how does the 'goddess' feel after being made to cum like that by a mere mortal," Nathan grinned, partially mocking her but also keen to know.

She lay, wordless and face down on the sofa. Nathan was pretty sure he'd broken her. He found himself thinking 'she'd be so dead if Saryss was here now' and laughing to himself in his mind.

12