The Visit - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess you're just too spent to carry on," he said, "such a shame..."

"N-no, I can still go. I want... I want that cock in my ass!" she suddenly said, her forcefulness building as she demanded the anal reaming she had been promised.

"Good, cause believe me you are getting all of it," Nathan told her.

He grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her back up onto all fours. She squealed slightly with exhausted delight. Her ass looked so inviting, slick from where his tongue had worked her and ready to finally receive him. His cock had been spewing precum the whole time he'd been pleasuring her asshole and he rubbed the thick lubricant up and down his cock as much as he could before placing the head at the damp, tight opening. He tightened the grip on her hips and started to push forward.

"Oh god, oh fuck, that's so big!" Kayla moaned.

Even with the lubrication, Kayla's ass was so tight that Nathan was having to push with more and more force until finally, with almost a 'pop', her asshole spread around his cock and he was in. She arched her back and screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure. It was a tightness Nathan had never experienced, even with Saryss, and he was hungry for more. He started to thrust, pulling back hard on Kayla's hips and burying more and more cock inside her with each thrust.

"It's tearing my ass apart!" she squealed, but followed this by starting to push back harder herself.

"You like having a big fat cock in your ass?" Nathan said, starting to moan himself.

"Yes, yes! Fuck it's like it belongs there, your huge cock belongs in my ass!" she cried. "Oh god I can feel it in my stomach! It's so fucking deep!"

Nathan moved his hand onto her stomach, wondering if he'd find what he found with Saryss and wasn't disappointed. With each thrust he could feel the head of his cock poking out beneath her flat stomach, with a little more force each time as he got impossibly deeper inside her. Feeling a feral force awaken inside him again, he grabbed her hair and pulled her upright, making her squeak and accentuating the bulge in her stomach.

"Look at what my cock is doing to you!" he almost growled in her ear.

"It's so big, so fucking big!" she moaned.

Nathan slipped his other hand onto one of her breasts and squeezed hard, digging in his nails and making her cry out in even more pleasure. He moved the hand holding her hair to her throat and began to squeeze again, all the while still spearing her with his inhuman cock.

"You're gonna cum again for me," he commanded her.

"Y-yes, yes!" she moaned.

He felt her movements quicken and her thrusts backwards onto his cock intensify as she gave him everything she had. Nathan could tell that for as big as the other one had been, this was going to be something else entirely. He wasn't wrong. She let out a soundless scream as jets of cum started to spurt from her pussy, coating her sofa with blast after blast of her hot juices.

The sight was enough that Nathan knew he couldn't hold back any longer. She'd given all she could and now it was time for him to do the same. He released her throat and breast letting her collapse forward as he dug his fingers into the flesh of her hips and started to fuck her with all the force he could muster. He could already tell that this was going to be even bigger than the last one. He worried for Kayla's safety for the briefest of moments before that care was cast aside and he felt his shaft starting to swell again.

"Fuck I'm cumming to!" he moaned, out of courtesy more than anything else.

"Yes, cum in my ass, cum in my ass!" Kayla moaned.

Nathan did exactly that. The intensity of his orgasm was almost too much for him to bear, each blast of cum from the end of his massive cock seeming like it lasted twice as long before stopping for the next one, and the next one, and the next one. He just kept cumming.

"N-Nathan, my stomach!" he heard Kayla cry.

He had a feeling he knew what was happening, but looked anyway. Kayla's stomach was no longer flat. She was bloating and expanding as more and more of his cum continued to fill her ass. She was looking positively pot-bellied now and showed no signs of stopping. It felt like the ultimate act of dominance, filling Kayla with so much cum it was physically changing her, marking her as Nathan's own with an act only he could possibly ever perform.

By the time he was done, a passer by would have assumed Kayla had reached full term with twins. When Nathan pulled out, his cum started to flow out too, Kayla's wrecked asshole unable to do anything to stop it. She collapsed onto her side, shaking still with the aftershocks of her own orgasm and seemingly unconsciously rubbing her swollen belly. Nathan's cock started to soften. He had a feeling he could have gone again if he'd really wanted to, but he'd achieved almost everything he wanted to today.

"Well," he said, "I think I got my money's worth there."

He stood and started to get dressed.

"W-wait," Kayla said, forcing herself upright. "Y-you don't have to go. You could stay..."

"No, I think it would be for the best if I left."

He continued to dress and was almost done when she spoke again.

"Please, please don't go! I... I love you!"

Nathan smiled.

"There was a time I'd have given anything to hear you say that Kayla. But you ruined it. And let's be honest here, you wouldn't be saying that if not for how big my cock has gotten would you? So, my gift to you is knowing you will never be this satisfied ever again."

Nathan turned to leave.

"Wait!"

Sighing, he turned back.

"W-what if I was able to get you more girls. T-the ones we used to go to High School with."

Nathan grinned.

"I'm listening..."

12