The Visitor

Story Info
First lesbian lover meets caged feminised husband.
1.5k words
4.44
11.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Visitor" - Ari's Story (Chapter 1.1)

A university friend of my wife's had recently found her on social media. After 15 plus years without any contact they had plenty to catch up on and were thick as thieves, reliving times past and fascinated by every detail of how each other's lives had progressed.

Living quite some distance apart, logistics for a meet up had taken some effort, and finally my wife Clara, had got Jasmine to come stay with us for a week. We took Jasmine around showing her the local area, she was friendly outgoing and chatty.

Jasmine and Clara had obviously been very close in University as they had many cool stories of their escapades, but a particular surprise to me was they had frequently gone to night clubs.

I suggested over supper one night that they should go clubbing in the local town, hardly metropolis, but they could relive their youth. They were enthusiastic and later went up to the bedroom to get ready, coming down both dressed in outfits that my wife only uses for sexual role play. I tried to keep my expression neutral but was incredibly turned on.

Fortunately, there was no embarrassing erection to hide, as my penis throbbed invisibly in its restrictive chastity cage under my trousers. The fact that I was hard at all was unusual. Four years of being caged day and night had generally taught my body erections were a waste of time, but the two slutty dresses were too much.

"Your husband hasn't made an effort" Jasmine said to my wife.

"Because he isn't coming" my wife replied.

"Not my scene", I agreed.

Jasmine looked genuinely non-plussed and after an uncomfortable silence said "My God you REALLY trust her then."

I smiled, nodded and as a subtle dig at Clara said "I trust my wife could resist the attentions of any man."

Jasmine laughed, "I'm sure you're right".

It looked like she might have pursued this further but there was a knock on the front door, their taxi had arrived.

After they left, I was horny as hell. For the first time in years I was suddenly desperate to be unlocked. I went to the shower where the chastity cage keys were left for daily cleaning... they were missing. I was stunned, the first time I'd ever wanted to cheat on my chastity and my wife had KNOWN.

I showered and douched, so I could masturbate anally. Enjoying the hot water, I shaved myself all over to bring out my inner girl. After the shower I dried and repainted my toenails in my favourite glittery fuchsia polish.

Putting down a towel I lubed up, and rode my favourite dildo. Never before had I had such a need to be unlocked and stroke to orgasm, but however desperately I rode the dildo I couldn't tip myself over the edge. Giving up, I cleaned up and got into bed frustrated, as I lay there I reflected on my journey into chastity.

Over 5 years ago my wife's problems with intercourse had peaked, it hurt her terribly and she avoided any intimacy, the result was definitely a "dead bedroom". Turning to porn and kink I'd found chastity and denial, and being faithful to my wife had thought that getting off on denial was kind of a convenient compromise.

I loved the way chastity made me feel and wore it in secret during the day, trailing a number of cages. When my wife, I guess inevitably, caught me caged she definitely didn't understand but didn't object as such. With chastity no longer a secret I wore it in bed at night and after morning erections had subsided loved being locked permanently.

About a month later, out of the blue, while in bed she reached out and held my cage in her hand, "you are serious about this aren't you?". That was the start of our slow route back to an intimate relationship and the start of my feminisation journey. Tired from a busy day, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke from a deep sleep to hear the unmistakable sound of drunk people trying unsuccessfully to be quiet, they were back from the nightclub and busy in the kitchen. I ignored the sounds and decided to "stay asleep" while the chatter and laughter continued, they had obviously had a great time.

I was making progress on the return to sleep when I was interrupted by my wife calling my name repeatedly and in an urgent voice. Worried something had happened I got out of bed, threw on my dressing gown, and headed for the kitchen.

On arrival it was obvious to ME that there was no emergency, just two giggly women... immediately obvious to THEM was my feet. In my haste I'd not worn socks and my wife's friend was transfixed by my glittery fuchsia nail polish and hairless legs.

My wife was first to break the silence that followed, "see, Ari is a girl just like I told you!" she said to Jasmine, then turned to me "might as well show her your cage Ari, I've told her all about it".

An expectant hush fell over the kitchen and I weighed my options. I'd always hidden my girly persona from everyone but my wife, but I wasn't ashamed, and from the signs there wasn't much Jasmine didn't already know. "Are you SURE you want to see?" I asked Jasmine, and she nodded and lent forward expectantly in her chair.

Emboldened I untied the gown, slipped it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Now I was naked head to toe except for a tiny pink nub cage effectively rendering my penis invisible. It felt liberating and empowering to own my chastity.

Jasmine gasped and raised her hand to cover her half open mouth, above her hand her eyes were wide with surprise. After what seemed like an age she said, "I have so many questions!". She turned to my wife and said "How do you make love if he is always locked? How does he cum? What happens when he gets hard?".

Giggling and catching her friends' eyes conspiratorially my wife said, "girls don't need a penis to make love!"

She paused before adding "Ari cums easily in his cage, usually my orgasm sets him off."

Jasmine looked animated and replied, "Awww that's soo sweet".

My wife looked reflective, "as to erections he can't grow in that cage so he just gets frustrated - frustration is exquisite torture isn't it - Ari my love?"

With that my wife shifted in her chair pulling her panties to her knees and her short clubbing skirt up around her waist. She spread her legs and started to finger herself slowly, I was rock hard in an instant, frustration was indeed exquisite.

So fixated was I on my wife's pussy I almost missed Jasmine copy her actions. Jasmine had an "innie" like my wife, but it was pink, perfectly hairless and wide open like the petals of a flower. To say she was soaked was an understatement, her panties were full, and a string of grool connected them to her pussy, which glistened in the bright lights of the kitchen.

For the first time since I'd dropped my gown, I regretted being naked and exposed. I fought hard to control a rising orgasm that was threatening to engulf me, I was beyond stimulated.

My wife had also noticed her friend's impressive wetness too, and stopped fingering herself, instead reaching across to vigorously rub Jasmine's pussy.

I stood no chance... with a loud exhaling groan, half ecstasy half despair, I came... The tight cage prevented any impressive squirt and instead a deep mechanical pumping oozed thick cum, which splashed noisily on the tiles.

The pumping continued for an uncomfortable length of time, I moved my hand to catch the drops, but it was too late, there was an impressive amount on the floor.

Embarrassment overwhelmed me, I didn't know where to look, and not a moment too soon my wife came to my rescue, "Go to bed, I'll clean up" she said.

I needed no second invitation, grabbing my robe from the floor I ran for the bedroom dripping cum as I went.

At the top of the stairs I paused in time to hear, "Oops I think we just broke your husband", after an answering giggle my wife replied "by the extent of the mess in here, I think he had fun". Exhausted it wasn't long before I was fast asleep.

Waking up next morning, very late, it was obvious that my wife hadn't slept the night in our bed, and I had no doubt why. I'd always fantasised about being cuckolded but had somehow never imagined it would be by a woman.

It was also increasingly obvious that the ease with which she'd fingered Jasmine's pussy betrayed a relationship that went back to university days.

Coupled with my embarrassment of last night, it was going to be a difficult day.