I LOVE Autumn; But Fall? Damn.

Story Info
FLM Wife sets some new rules for fall.
14.7k words
4.47
10.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the best of things can get old. Have you ever had a food you loved, but now, not so much? Maybe something your parents served so often as a kid that you've sworn you will never have it again? Or maybe a favorite show or place you had too much of? Some things hold their allure better in moderation.

When Autumn and I met, part of what attracted us to each other was, we were both very much into the Femdom lifestyle. We met in a club. She was definitely a dominant personality. I was a non-dominant.

I know. I am supposed to say submissive. But there is a difference between the two. I prefer to defer to a female partner; to let her make the decisions in bed. As for "regular life" there are few things I am willing to fight over, once again deferring to my partner for the most part. I am pretty laid back.

However I have never had a desire to cross-dress, pretend to be a dog, etc. You won't likely catch me begging or being whiny. I keep myself in shape, and can handle myself in a fight. I may not be hung like a horse, but I also have nothing to be ashamed of in the meat-packing department.

So. Non-dominant, not submissive. Which, according to Autumn, is exactly what attracted her to me initially. A guy perfectly willing to obey, but at the same time not a simpering pansy.

We were both in heaven. I had an unbelievably hot woman who did not play games. I did not have to try and guess what she meant; she was very straight forward. She had an attractive male she could dominate without having to settle for someone who surrendered his masculinity.

We were married within a year. We quickly settled into a happy life... for us. In our daily lives, we were equals. The only difference was sort of a reversal of roles of a standard 50's style marriage. If we did not agree on something, and a final decision had to be made, Autumn was the decider and I acquiesced. It was not that she did not appreciate my opinion. Frequently she would say, "Oh, I didn't think of that. Good idea." It was just that someone had to be the dominant (not necessarily domineering) partner. We both agreed it should be her.

This story is not an ad for a female dominant world (although the idea does intrigue me.) In many relationships, the male has the personality to be the leader. Just not ours, and we see nothing wrong with that.

Now for the bedroom. There was no give and take in sexual matters. And that is exactly how we both liked it.

The five W's, Who, What, When, Where and Why, were all entirely at Autumn's discretion.

Who? Yes, who. From the beginning I have been cuckolded. The humiliation of watching my beautiful wife being immensely pleasured by someone else has always been incredibly arousing for us both. I was frequently locked up in my high-dollar chastity cage during these forays. One that fastened around my back so I could not get out if I wanted, not a cheap cage I could just slip out of if I wanted. Autumn would chuckle sweetly, "Nothing but the best for my baby."

Yes, it is one-sided. Autumn has utilized my cunnilingus skills to serve her friends, but I am only permitted intercourse with my wife.

We have had many adventures. Then on our fifth anniversary, things changed.

As part of our celebration, Autumn had invited her favorite boy-toy over because Adam is hung like a horse and has amazing staying power. He had made love to her for a couple of hours, giving her countless orgasms while I was locked in my cage. I had been sitting in a comfortable chair in the corner, teased and tormented by the events and available should they need anything.

Adam had left, and now I lay on my back on the bed, laying in multiple wet spots. Autumn straddled my head, feeding me the spoils of their love-making and using me to clean her well-used sex.

She smiled down at me. Then she got an apprehensive expression on her face, something I was not used to seeing.

"How would you like to switch things up a bit?"

I took a lick of my favorite snack... her sex... then asked, "How so?"

"What do you think about just being... sort of... normal?"

I devoured her some more before asking, "Um, normal?"

She had to wait a minute, I had her approaching orgasm. "Ungh... you know... maybe monogamous... just us playing house?"

I focused physically on giving her that orgasm, while I considered what she had said. When she had fucked my face and cum on my tongue, then fallen beside me, I resumed our conversation.

"You mean like a regular couple? You wanna be little Susie homemaker and me be your daddy?"

She sighed contentedly. "Not exactly. I'm thinking our female led marriage, but without the playing around so much. It's not like you aren't capable of taking care of me. Even the best of things can get old if not done in moderation..."

I looked at her, "And you could really give up guys like Adam?"

She contemplated for a moment. "Hmm. You're right. Not altogether. What if we played normal most of the time, but then took Loctober seriously? You would be locked up and I could play, but afterwards we'd go back to normal each year?"

"So I would be in chastity for the whole month of October??" I sounded freaked out, but my bouncing cage as I tried to become erect belied my arousal.

She grinned, "Somebody likes the idea. So that's a yes?"

I nodded. The torment of being locked up for a month while she fucked around was exciting. But so was the idea of having her to myself for the other eleven months of each year.

It was February, so we had the better part of a year to become acclimated to a normal sex life before returning to "our normal" for a month.

An odd thing about it was... for quite awhile, a normal monogamous sex life felt like we were doing something forbidden and kinky because we had always been deviant.

For instance, it took me a few weeks to take advantage of having the "authority" to initiate love-making. I was no longer required to wait until Autumn directed it. Which, once I ventured into it, I found my aggressing lovingly turned her on to no end. It made her feel tremendously sensuous when I needed her. Of course she had always known that... before it had been me with blue balls and giving longing glances, serving her every need. But there was something about my acting on my desires which drove her wild. Life was good.

Don't get me wrong. We were still in a female-led marriage. Autumn made final decisions when necessary and said no when she was busy or not in the mood. But she was enjoying a type of freedom in not having to make ALL of the decisions or directing things.

She was also enjoying my spontaneity. One day she was bent over for some reason in the kitchen, that magnificent ass beckoning me. I slid her shorts smoothly down and pounded her from behind. She loved it. After we had both cum, we ended up on the kitchen floor, her riding my face to more orgasms... which led to my full tumescence again. Waste not, want not; she mounted me and rode me to another blinding cum for me.

We made love often. I discovered something else with the more relaxed atmosphere. Before, by nature of her position, Autumn had felt she was supposed to be aloof to my needs. Now, she could be selfish about a particular proclivity she had. I learned, much to my benefit, that my wife enjoys giving head as much as I do. Watching a movie, driving down the road, on a hike in the mountains, in her parent's living room... with them in the kitchen, the urge would hit her and she would act on it. She would unzip me and take me into her hot mouth. It was never quick. She took her time and savored my manhood like a fine steak. And she rarely left me wanting... she loved the taste of my cum, swallowing every drop.

It became a good-natured competition to spot opportunities to go down on each other in unique or risky circumstances. Of course she had the advantage on me. She did not have to remove my clothing to reach my organ, while I had to bare her bottom to access my favorite meal.

I bought her some nice sundresses with ease of access in mind, and then some very loose fitting shorts. My woman is usually a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl. She liked the freedom of the shorts, only wearing the dresses on special occasions.

She is so smart. She knew, of course, that I was trying to balance the ease-of-access disparity. She caught on quickly and took full advantage. She let her light auburn pubic hair grow out, rather than keeping herself bare. She soon was well-trimmed, but furry. I was not sure why... but I liked it. That pubic patch was sexy and alluring, and did not hinder my cunnilingus forays.

Then one day I caught on when she decided to fuck with my mind. We were at a company picnic and she had chosen to wear a white pair of the loose-fitting shorts I bought her and a white tank top.

And no panties. And no bra to restrain her bountiful, pert breasts which had no problem supporting themselves.

Sitting on the ground with her legs pulled up, her arms wrapped around them chatting with my co-workers; playing touch football; helping serve food, doing almost ANYTHING, and those wispy shorts would move in such a way that she "inadvertantly" flashed that furry muff.

She has a high sex drive anyway, and she knew what she was doing to me... and every other male present. So her eraser sized nipples were at attention. They poked the fabric of her thin white top, which did little to hide her silver dollar areola.

I had a hard-on the entire day, and so did my male co-workers. They were envious of me to say the least. Their wives on the other hand...

She is so damned ornery. I spent most of the day looking for an opportunity to bury my face between her thighs and show her why I had bought the wispy, loose-fitting shorts. She kept herself around others, extending the tease for us both.

Why would she do that? Because since we had switched things up, she had discovered something I learned long ago via chastity play.

The journey can be as rewarding as the "climax" of the trip. Not being allowed to get off... or in her case not allowing yourself to get off while being aroused... continuously builds the intensity and extends the sexual high.

Before it was assumed if she wanted to get off, she did. Now, now there were times when she would ask me to tease and torment her and deny her without telling her when I would relent. Now... she would deny us both as she did at the picnic.

When it came time to go home, she stood blocking other's view of me and directed me to remove MY shorts before sitting behind the wheel of my truck.

It was an hour drive back home. She lay in my lap and fellated me for the entire trip. I was about to burst anyway. She is incredibly talented, and easily could have finished me in seconds.

Instead, she fondled and sucked my bare shaven balls, bathed my head with her softened tongue, darted her tongue up and down my shaft, plunged up and down on me, stuck her pointed tongue into my urethra, then fully engulfed me, sucking with pursed lips.

And absolutely refused to let me cum. She edged me several times... but no relief.

And then. When she heard the garage door going up, she plunged my manhood fully down her throat and began swallowing, her throat muscles undulating up and down my shaft. At the same time she moved one of the fingers cupping my balls and pushed it smoothly up my ass, massaging my prostate.

I slammed on the brakes. I dare not drive into the garage lest I lose control and continue into the house. FUCK!

Our neighbors Janey and Jeff happened to be in their front yard next door, planting flowers. A strangled, muffled scream caught her attention and Janey looked my way.

She watched perplexed as I sat in my truck, seemingly alone... convulsing violently, thrusting and groaning in what she thought was agony. She could not know my talented wife was draining every ounce of semen from my manhood... forcing me to keep cumming with the same force she had denied me cumming at all for so long.

I had both their attention now. Jeff had taken out his cell phone to call 911 and Janey was running towards my truck, intent on dragging me out of it to render aid. I knew none of this, my eyes closed in ecstatic release.

Just as Janey reached for the door handle, Autumn sat up. Seeing her audience for the first time, she smiled mischievously, licked her lips, and gave a little parade wave.

Janey had time to glance down inside the cab, viewing my still pulsing erection before I slowly drove forward into the garage. Her eyes widened and then met Autumn's twinkling eyes. Our neighbor mouthed the word "bitch" which caused my wife to stick her tongue out playfully. I may not be "hung like a horse" but I am blessed with an impressive phallus.

As my truck disappeared into the garage, Janey turned back towards her own yard. She could not fail to notice the tent in Jeff's shorts. "Don't get any ideas, bucko. Ain't happening'."

Autumn heard and giggled. We had both been in denial all day; now it seemed Jeff was to be taken into our particular kink, like it or not.

The leather passenger seat in my truck was soaked. My wife was in desperate need. "Get your sweet ass to the bedroom... it's my turn!"

I did not have to be told twice. Even as my erection deflated, the thought of Autumn wrapping her legs around my head and fucking my face uncontrollably as she experienced violent orgasms, her fingers clutching my hair, drove me to chase her to the bedroom. Soon the neighbors were listening to her ecstatic screams.

Unbeknownst to me, and well beyond my caring, Jeff kept his tent, which was now damp with pre-cum, and Janey's panties were soaked. Janey made a note to corner Autumn and ask what I did to cause those screams. Unbeknownst to Jeff, he was cut off until he did the same for his wife. Sorry, neighbor.

Also unbeknownst to me... in the summer my wife began courting her next lover.

I met Byron and his wife Celeste several times at company events, even weekend events at home when I grilled steaks or seafood for them and other co-workers from Autumn's company.

Byron was an Adonis. Well over six feet, muscular and suave. Celeste was his equal, an Amazon by anyone's standards. She was tall, muscular with bountiful breasts and a perfect body.

Which I guess is where my biases came into effect. It never occurred to me that my wife wanted him. Or that she intended me to serve this Nubian goddess.

Don't misunderstand. The thought of my mouth on Celeste's plump pussy definitely entered my thoughts. Images of Byron's cock ploughing my wife's cunt never even occurred to me.

As the clock struck midnight on October 1st, I stood before Autumn as she sat on the bed. She removed the bag of frozen peas from my genitalia. She had not let me have relief for a week. I had asked if I could cum just before she locked me up; it made sense to me. It would make it easier getting my not insignificant phallus into the tiny cage, and besides, it would be a long time before I came again.

She had listened patiently, then explained that if she were to give me relief, it would be several days before the frustration of the chastity experience kicked in, and she did not want to deny me that... not letting me cum for a week prior had been intentional.

She fastened the stainless steel ring behind my manhood and testicles. Then, before I could grow erect again, she wriggled the 1-1/2 inch phallus shaped cage onto my shrunken member. There was a leather waist belt fastened to the bottom of the cage. She pulled two straps between my thighs, wrapped them around my hips and attached them to the top of the cage before locking it in place. Tightly. It had been measured to me specifically.

"There. Now he is not going anywhere." She smiled at me lasciviously.

Of course I could simply cut the belt if I wanted. But there would be no pulling out and slipping back in. If I chose to get out of the device it would only be under the most dire of circumstances. Otherwise, there would be consequences.

I groaned as my manhood immediately tried to harden. I had already been aroused, our erotic activity was very exciting, and Autumn was naked. The cage was much, much smaller than my fully turgid length and girth, so I was quickly pushed hard against its confines.

"Hands behind your back, handsome. And keep them there."

It was good that she required this. Otherwise I would not have known what to do with my hands. I stood there by the bed, my hips gyrating in a vain and subconscious attempt at gaining contact with something while I watched my wife masturbate.

First with just her fingers, stroking her already moist lips and clitoris. Then she pulled out the "big guns" using her vibrator as she moaned through several orgasms.

I was trembling. "I-I could help..."

She ignored me until she was quite finished. Then, patting the bed beside her, "Thank you, baby. But not tonight. Baby steps."

I slept fitfully. We had played with chastity frequently, even overnight. But the knowledge that my confinement would be for a month... and a full 31-day month at that... had me wound up already.

I awoke to the sounds of Autumn masturbating again, her orgasms much more vocal than the night before. When she finished, she giggled at my bobbing prison, flicking it playfully. "I'm sorry, honey. But this whole thing has just got me all hot and bothered!"

I groaned. "I can relate."

October 1st fell on a Saturday that year, so we had all weekend to play. Autumn asked me to make a light breakfast. She demanded that I do so nude. "In fact, no clothes for you at home for Locktober."

After breakfast we dressed and went shopping. A stop by our favorite "toy" store for some goodies, then the mall so she could pick up some more sexy undies, then the grocery store. We bought lots of meats, potatoes, veggies, and a lot of breakfast items. She said she wanted one of my full country style breakfasts Sunday morning because she expected to be famished. I was to grill that afternoon; I thought I had enough food to feed an army. She explained we were just stocking up.

We had just gotten all of the groceries put away when the doorbell rang. She had insisted I remove all of my clothing as soon as we got home, so I glanced her way questioningly. She knew what I was suggesting; since she was dressed it made sense for her to get rid of the salesman, neighbor, or whoever it was that had chosen to interrupt our Saturday. She nodded in understanding, and headed to the door while I continued prepping the meat for our dinner.

I heard talking, then the door shut. Good. Autumn got rid of them.

I was at the sink, looking out the window when I heard Autumn whistle a cat call, which she often did when checking out my ass; which apparently was pleasing to look upon.

Then I heard another familiar female voice, "Damn, Autumn, you're right. You could bounce a quarter off that ass..."

I froze. I felt a blushing heat rise throughout my body. I slowly looked over my shoulder to see Celeste and Byron standing next to my wife, regarding my naked form with humor.

Autumn smirked and rotated one finger, signaling me to turn around. I shook my head in the negative, pleadingly. She shook her head in the negative, smiling mischievously.

I slowly turned, exposing my caged manhood. My very much restricted, very small, manhood.

Byron's eyes grew wide. His wife's eyes narrowed to match her lascivious grin.

Byron's baritone echoed through the house, "You are seriously keeping him like that all month??"

To my surprise, my wife tilted her head up to kiss him, one of her hands cupping his crotch, "Now you see why I need your wonderful dick. Otherwise, I'd be left wanting..."

Celeste grabbed a handful of my wife's hair, pulled her close, and kissed her. "If we are sharing my dick, your boy better be able to eat pussy like you said..."