The Visitor No. 01: Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and shook my head in the negative. "Don't be shy. You must cum. I want to see you. I've never watched a girl before." Nervously I continued. I hadn't been nervous when we were both playing with ourselves but now, under her gaze, I felt very self-conscious.

I closed my eyes and worked my clit. I was close but the situation felt inhibiting. I didn't know if I could manage it. Eloise seemed to sense this and tried to encourage me. Moving close to me she whispered to the side of my head, "You are really sexy. Francois would love to fuck you. Maybe we can do him together when he gets back. Are you close?"

"Yesss," I breathed rather than spoke the reply.

"Do it. I want to see. We'll be best friends this summer. We can do everything together."

My fingers were a blur and my pussy was making very wet sounds. I could feel the orgasm welling up. I could feel Eloise's hot breath on my face, her body pressed to mine. Her hand was on my boob and she was gently stroking and pinching my nipple.

"Think about who you want to fuck." She encouraged.

I immediately thought of my Uncle Bob, his scent and the way he had dominated me. I don't think he is actually who I wanted at that moment. It was just a convenient recent memory to draw on. I was on the brink. My breath was coming in gasps. I knew in that moment that this summer I would know what it was like to have full sex.

I felt Eloise's lips close over my nipple and suck my boob into her mouth. I groaned and felt a huge surge of pleasure rush through my body. I came hard and shuddered through wave after wave of my climax. Eloise released my nipple and snuggled into me and we cuddled as we drifted to sleep.

The week at Eloise's

That afternoon with Eloise had been a real ice breaker. I had never had a friend that I could be so open with, so intimate. I felt I knew what it meant now to have a huge crush on your girlfriend. I took every opportunity to cuddle with her, to talk intimately with her. I loved her descriptions of her times with Francois and I loved hearing her theories about the sex parties. I did only once follow-up on her comment that we would 'do Francois together.'

"Did you really mean it?" I had asked her.

"You might not like him when you meet him." That was the only answer she gave me and I interpreted it to mean that she hadn't really meant it and resolved not to pursue it further.

A week later Eloise's parents were to go on a trip and would be away for two weeks, so Eloise invited me to stay with her. I loved that and was almost comically eager. I spent so much of my time with Eloise that I didn't see much of my aunt and uncle for the next week. That seemed to suit them as they had various social engagements. Eloise even joked that they were off fucking their friends. I honestly didn't know if that was true but we thought it was intriguing anyway.

On Sunday we went to their house for me to collect some things for my stay with Eloise. They were at breakfast with Maude and we were introduced to her husband Charles. Charles struck me as funny he was a short, fat red-faced man who didn't seem to fit with the vivacious Maude. All four were sat on the terrace in bathing suits. Charles had a huge swollen tummy and wore the tiniest green swimming briefs. Eloise and I caught a fit of the giggles over him when we were in my room. Eloise told me that Sunday was the big day for the sex parties.

"It's maid's day off and the maids are always sent out of the house. So they go mad and screw each other all day."

We joked at the idea of tubby Charles rolling over skinny Pat and curvy Maude and this had us shrieking with laughter. So much so that when we returned to say goodbye we couldn't stop sniggering.

Luckily my Aunt thought this a sign of girlish scheming, "You girls have some wicked plans I'm sure," she teased us. "But don't get into trouble now and give me a phone call once or twice, young lady, or I shan't be able to face your mother."

We left still giggling and made our way back to Eloise's house. I asked if it was her maid's day off and she explained that the maid had gone with her parents. "I think she may be part of their sex games," she gave a wide-eyed look, "She is actually really pretty, I'm sure my Dad fancies her."

I shared her bed. I don't even remember us discussing it. That was just how it was going to be. The first night we cuddled and talked sex and ended-up masturbating together again. God I adored Eloise. She was the most sensual and uninhibited person I had ever known. I had never really fancied girls, and in fact still don't. Yes, like most girls I had crushes and infatuations for older girls at times. But this was invariably a reflection of my desire to be like them, rather than desire for them. My focus was always on boys. I loved the idea of being dominated by a strong man. My teen fantasies always involved older men that I wanted to possess me. Silly to admit but my earliest masturbation fantasies always involved being pressured into sex by an older man -- whomever it was that took my fancy at that time. Interestingly I rarely imagined the actual sex act. The thought of being dominated alone was enough to get me off.

With Eloise I loved how open she was, she talked about sex and described the feelings and always got horny. The next night in bed I once more brought-up the subject of sex and she obliged with gossip and details of her own sex life. I suspected that she made-up most of it but I didn't care. She was exciting to me and the conversation led to a declaration that she was horny and we masturbated. We kissed a little too. Just lips on lips. Innocent really; but it all felt so secret and thrilling to me.

The next day Eloise and I sat by the pool and hatched a plan to invite some boys to her house. I loved this scheme. It definitely felt really naughty. But Eloise dashed my hopes a little when she added, "Of course they are friends of Francois so we can't shag them." She seemed to turn this over in her mind for a moment then added, "Well I can't but I suppose you can if you like." I couldn't tell if this was an invitation to enjoy myself or if she would be annoyed with me. I remember just smiling hopefully.

That evening the boys arrived after 7 pm. They included Michael, a somewhat arrogant, lumpish type. Educated at some top notch English Public school - I can't remember which. I didn't particularly warm to him. There was also Pascal an Irish boy. He was really nice, but not my type, gangly and spotty. But I did like listening to his cute accent. Then there was also Plato, from a wealthy Hong Kong Chinese family. He caught my attention right away. He was tall, fine featured with a mop of black floppy hair and deep brown eyes. He was really dishy. He had a self-assurance and carried his athletic build with real confidence. That evening he wore shorts and a collared shirt. I loved his smooth, muscular, tanned legs. I admit I fancied him right away. I tried not to be obvious and shared my attention between Plato and Pascal. Hanging on their stories and giggling like an idiot. I was sure I had blown it when they left that evening as Plato seemed aloof and indifferent to me.

We were a little tipsy and in bed that night I confessed to Eloise that I liked Plato and wanted to shag him. "He can be my first. He's beautiful," I gushed.

She dashed my hopes again when she told me he is very popular, "But doesn't seem to date gwaimui."

"Gwmmo?"

"No Gwai-mui. It means ghost girl. Whites like us. He only goes with Chinese girls."

"Never?" I was disappointed.

"I guess. I don't know really. Let's get them round again and you can try. You could shag him in my parent's bed."

Suddenly Eloise, wriggled out of bed and pulled me by the hand. I was up and followed her as she led me into her parent's room. She pulled back the bed clothes and commanded me to strip. We pulled off our nighties and slipped under the covers of the huge bed. In the darkness Eloise cuddled up to me and instructed, "Show me your moves."

"What do you mean?"

"Show me how you will shag Plato." With that she rolled onto me and began to rock her pussy on my thigh. Then without warning she pulled me over to be on top of her, "You be Plato and shag me. Show me what you want him to do to you."

I was a little shy at first but by now Eloise and I had few inhibitions between us. I squirmed on her body. It felt nice. My boobs squishing against hers, our nipples rubbing and catching. I ground my pussy onto her thigh and she pushed up against me with hers. I remember feeling the cool wetness of her pussy leaving slug trails on my leg. Sorry that sounds horrible, but it was hot and sexy and we ground together until we both orgasmed and then slept soundly in an embrace.

Next day we made a plan to have the boys over again. Pascal couldn't come so Eloise invited another boy, Mark. When they arrived my hopes crashed. There was a girl with them. A really pretty, petite Chinese Girl. She was so gorgeous, beautiful eyes, fine features with full red lips set in a porcelain smooth, pale complexion. Her lush long, black hair framed her face. She was slender and graceful and seemed to exude a sensuality. I hated her at once and assumed that she was with Plato.

She was introduced as Jennifer, though I understand that her real name in Cantonese sounded similar to that so she used Jennifer with white people. She was sweet and spoke in beautifully accented English, "Lovely to meet you Heather."

I wanted to hit her. I wanted to claw at her perfect face. I wanted to shout that I knew she had a mean name for me. But I held it all inside. Just as well too as it turned out that she was with Michael. This was obvious when they flopped down together on the sofa and he immediately threw his stubby arm across her shoulders. I couldn't see what she saw in him, but I was delighted.

The evening took a similar course of chatting, drinking, listening to music. I clung to Plato again and I was pleased that this time he seemed interested in me. We sat close on the small sofa. I wore a knee length skirt and he wore shorts again. My leg touched his and I felt excited when his firm, muscled leg brushed mine. He was quite touchy as we chatted and had got as far as stroking my arm. It sent tingles all through me. But I was too shy to make a move and kiss him, besides we were all together in the lounge.

To my surprise, Eloise was getting cosy with Mark. he was tall, blond, with a muscular athletic body. He had a lovely smile and radiant blue eyes. Had Plato not captured my attention I could have gone for him. During a brief aside an hour later she told me she liked him and wanted to end things with Francois anyway. I thought it was her choice. She also told me that the boys wanted to get smoochy. When we returned to the lounge the lights were low. Very low. The room was dimly illuminated by a single tiny orange lamp.

Michael was already snogging Jennifer and Eloise immediately sat on Mark's lap and started kissing him. I was nervous as hell as I fumbled my way in the dark to sit next to Plato once more. To my delight he immediately cuddled me and we kissed. It was soft and gentle and he held me so firmly in his arms. I melted into his embrace and kissed back. After a while just French kissing we had a whispered conversation.

I asked, "You like me? Last time you didn't seem interested in me."

"I thought you liked Pascal."

"No I liked you. Pascal is lovely but I thought you were beautiful."

"Beautiful?" He seemed to laugh. "Isn't that what you say to a girl."

"Yes, but a boy too. You are beautiful."

"So are you."

"Really? Are you just saying that? Do you really like gwaimui?"

"Don't call yourself that. It's not nice."

"Doesn't it just mean white girl or something."

"Something like that, but it's a mean thing to say. I like you too much to say that about you. "I like you, a lot."

We were kissing again. Our exchange had obviously given him confidence. As well as kissing me his hands strayed. At first he sort of stroked my face and neck. I couldn't help thinking about Uncle Bob's moves and sure enough he was soon squeezing my boob. I was self-conscious and stole a glance around the room. Eloise was still on Mark's lap but in the gloom I was sure his hand was up her dress. She was obviously going for it. Michael and Jennifer were lying on the wide sofa. I could hardly see her tiny form under the bulk of Michael. He seemed to be sort of grinding into her, his hips moving slightly. I wondered if it was as nice for her as when Eloise had done that to me. I didn't suppose so, Michael was an oaf. I felt sorry for sweet Jennifer. Funny how my view of her changed the moment I realised she wasn't my competition for Plato.

I was kissing my beautiful Plato again. As we kissed I felt him fumble at the buttons of my blouse. He was trying to open the bottom ones but the blouse was tucked into my skirt, so he wasn't having any luck.

"Stop," I whispered, hardly taking my mouth off his.

"Sorry," in the darkness I could make out his expression. He looked sheepish. Like he was caught stealing from the cookie jar. For a wicked moment I wanted to let him stew. But my libido wouldn't let me.

Glancing around the room to check no one was looking I obligingly opened the top two buttons of my blouse, "Better this way," I whispered into his ear as quietly as I could.

"S'ok?" I met his eyes and nodded smiling broadly.

His hand slipped into my blouse and wormed into my bra. He sort of pinched my nipple and I winced. He seemed to misunderstand and went to withdraw his hand but I held his wrist to encourage him to continue.

"It's nice, but gently," I cautioned him.

We resumed kissing and he tenderly massaged my right boob. I leaned into him to disguise the fact from any observers. But neither of the other couples seemed in the slightest bit interested in us. No doubt absorbed with their own petting goals. Again I thought of my encounter with Uncle Bob. That was my guide as to what a boy (or man) might expect next. I recalled how he had taken my hand and put it in his lap. I was leaning into Plato's body. My right knee crossed over my left and resting against his leg. My right hand moved down to my knee and from there onto his leg. His muscular leg felt firm under the satiny smooth skin. The touch thrilled me. Touching Eloise had felt nice. But this was better. I felt a surge desire through my centre that send little shocks between my legs. I had never wanted a boy so much.

A virgin no more

I suppose I had decided to go all the way with Plato. But I didn't know how that could happen. Certainly not here and I didn't know how to make the move to more private quarters. But did he feel the same way, did he want to take that step with me. There was one sure way to find out his state of mind. I wanted to touch him. I allowed my hand to drift up his leg. My fingers traced the valley of his thighs to the hem of his shorts. I kept kissing him as if I needed to distract him. Deep down I knew he probably welcomed my touch, but I felt clumsy and adolescent. I was afraid he would know I was inexperienced and laugh at me.

My fingers traced the ridge of his cock. He was hard. I gave him a little squeeze between my thumb and finger on what I supposed was the tip of his cock. My touch was rewarded as he exhaled into my mouth. I knew this was signalling his pleasure. I did it again. Same result. Then I gently pressed my palm onto his cock. He definitely liked that and I felt his hip move slightly to meet my downward pressure. It was as if we were afraid to break the spell. I squeezed his cock in a slow rhythm and we French kissed with the beat of our tongues matching my touch.

His hand was on my leg. It felt like electricity. His fingers mimicked the journey mine had made along his thigh. I opened my eyes to check the room again, not breaking our kiss. No one was watching us. I desperately wanted him to touch me in the same way. I tried to clear the path for him by attempting to uncross my legs. But that would mean spreading my legs apart my knees towards the room. That suddenly felt brazen and vulgar. I couldn't make myself do it. Instead I desperately tried to roll my hips towards him in the hope of parting my thighs slightly. But this move only crossed them more and closed his way in. He misunderstood my intention.

"Sorry," he apologised again. I was frightened he would think of me as a tease.

I threw all caution and modesty to the wind, "No! I want you to." It was barely a whisper but I know he heard. I could feel his face smile.

I decided to make things more convenient and shifted my body around to drape my legs across his lap. He was now leaning over me with my knees crooked over his thighs. I rolled inwards to present my ass towards the room. I tugged my skirt around my legs at the back to avoid flashing the room. But between our bodies I gathered my skirt up around my thighs. He followed me and immediately placed his elbow on my knees and his arm along my thighs. His hand dropped between my thighs. I tossed the skirt over his arm to conceal what he was doing and glanced around. Still no one was looking and I met his eyes as if to give permission. He leaned over to kiss me again.

Although I had made it impossible to touch him as I had been, he now had free access to my crotch. I think it was his turn to feel unprepared. I found his self-doubt reassuringly lovely and I decided to encourage him, "Touch me please." I barely mouthed the words but it was all the enticement he needed. Instantly I felt his fingers probing the gusset of my panties. Fingers moving in a gentle pulse at first then pressing more firmly and confidently against my quim. It was lovely. I was really turned on. I'd been fingered clumsily before but this was different. Other times had felt like a game of cat and mouse. The boy trying to see how far he could get before I called a halt. But this time I wanted it and I wasn't going to stop him. I just regretted how I had arranged us on the cramped seat as I could no longer feel his hardness. I wanted this beautiful boy to know how much I desired him.

My kisses intensified and I was almost imperceptibly rocking my hips in time to meet the vibrations of his fingers. I was becoming so aroused and I was sure that my panties were getting wet. I wondered if Plato could sense that and would know that this particular 'Ghost Girl' was willing and eager for him.

Just then I felt a tap on my head. It startled me and looked up to meet Eloise's eyes. She had Mark by the hand and whispered that she was going to her room. "You can go to my parents' room if you like," she gave me a cheeky wink.

This was the opportunity if I wanted it. I felt self-conscious and nervous but decided to be brave. It was now or never I thought. I whispered to Plato to get up. He had seen Mark and Eloise depart and I suppose he guessed the plan. I did feel awkwardly brazen as I led him to the bedroom but my resolve held as I closed the door and flopped onto the bed.

Plato resumed our petting session and I realised I would have to take the lead, so I felt the front of his shorts to grip his erection and then started to unbutton his shorts. Thankfully he got the idea and took over. As he wriggled out of his shorts I reached under my skirt and thumbed my panties down my legs and off my feet. I toe-pushed my trainers off one by one and they clumped to the floor, leaving me naked from the waist down but for my ankle socks.

Shit, I thought, I was half naked with a boy and he had his dick out! This was really it. He was still wriggling out of his shorts as I pulled him to me and muttered something like, "Please let's do it." I had given up any pretence at being demure and modest. I wanted to have sex with this beautiful boy and I wanted him to know it. I muttered something confusing like 'go inside' or some such.