The Visitor No. 01: Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Uncle Bob," I said in my most girlishly innocent voice, "That was lovely." I had deliberately meant to tease him as well as to show my appreciation.

"God you are adorable." He kissed me and I tasted the musky scent of my pussy on his lips.

We made love

We rested together for a bit then he got up and got us some water. After a drink I was aware of how hot and sticky I felt and I asked if I could take a shower. He led me into their bedroom and the ensuite where he started the shower. To my surprise he entered with me.

He washed my body. His hands went all over me, particularly on my boobs, bum and pussy. I could feel his long erection bumping against me. It was sticking out in front of him. When he kissed me I felt it press up against my pelvis. As we parted my hand gently clasped it and I smiled up at him. It felt huge and hard once more. There were no words exchanged but the touch seemed to confirm my invitation. He stopped the shower and we stepped out. He wrapped me in a large towel and I watched as he dried himself off then he led me to their bed. His long cock bobbed up and down as he walked.

I lay down and he lay beside me. We kissed and he unwrapped my body from the towel. His hand played over my skin and traced down to touch my pussy. I felt a jolt of arousal. I gasped into his open mouth and our eyes met. I seemed to see the question in his eyes and with the barest nod of encouragement I opened my legs for him and he rolled over between my thighs. I felt a surge of intense pressure as he pushed his cock into me. With Plato I had felt pleasure and desire. His body was young and beautiful and our union had felt mutual. But Uncle Bob was large, mature and powerful and I felt I was being possessed by him. I felt pure wanton lust. His large cock filled me completely. It felt tight and deep. I wanted it all.

"Yes," I panted, "Yes, yes. I was gasping at each rise and fall of his body. My groin felt taut and full. Each thrust pushed up into me with a savage force that expelled the air from my body. But he went harder and faster with each moment; he was unrelenting.

My arms were wrapped around his body. My hands pressed onto his muscular back. My legs wrapped behind his thighs as I held him tight. Willing and encouraging his vigorous penetration of my body. Drawing in every thrusting invasion of my body as deeply as I could. In those moments I wanted this man unreservedly. I wanted him deep inside me. I was giving my body for his pleasure. My eyes were fixed on his. Without words I wanted to convey my animal lust and give myself to him. I submitted to him fully.

My climax came in waves. I don't know if it was one huge orgasm or many linked, explosive charges of pleasure. My body seemed to vibrate with a continuous electric flow energy. His thrusts quickened and our eyes locked. It was obvious his climax was approaching. I had flashes of his erupting cock repeated from before and now I wanted to feel that same eruption inside me. He was almost there and his eyes seemed to plead with me. I answered by locking my ankles behind his legs and pulling his body down on mine.

His full weight seemed to descend on me, pinning me down. I gasped and pulled him harder. It was obvious I wanted it all. In a final powerful thrust he drove into my body and released his cum. For the first time in my life I felt the surging, eruptions of a cock deep inside me. The hot sensation of my lover's surrender to me.

Our hot bodies remained entwined for a long time. I could feel the occasional trickle of sweat running on my skin. His or mine it seemed to make no difference. At last his weight on me became too much and I had to wriggle out from under him. We remained lying still together at peace and completely satisfied. I knew there would be more to come but for now I relished lying still feeling my lover's sperm ooze from my tender pussy. Even more than when I had been with Plato I felt I had now experienced real lovemaking. I knew the difference between simple desire and all-consuming lust. I wrapped myself against my uncle and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you sweetheart," he said in his rumbling, sleepy voice.

At that moment I knew I was content but I knew that would pass and I would want more. I was now a fully awakened woman with a craving for sexual pleasure.

That was how my summer in Hong Kong started. There was more adventure of course, and if you liked this I will share more. I learned a lot that summer. Things that have shaped parts of my life since.

My thanks to Patchwork for helping to bring my memories to life.

With love,

Heather

X