The Vita Tanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warden noticed where she was looking, guessed at her embarrassed thoughts, and chuckled and said, "Hope you like your neighbours. Onto the platform now."

There was a small platform with a guardrail at the front right corner of the tank, circular and about two feet in diameter. She stepped on it. It was connected to the wall by a track bolted onto the concrete support of the tank's front wall, and began to slowly rise up the twenty feet to the top of the tank. At the top, Jen stepped off the platform onto the twenty foot by twenty foot cover of the tank. An iris opened at the center of the cover, about three feet in diameter. She hesitated. "Get in, dear," the warden called. "The serum will kick in, soon." She took a deep breath of air. It didn't seem satisfying, and she knew the warden was correct. The serum was kicking in. She walked across the clear polymer surface of the top of the tank to the iris and sat beside it, lowering her legs in. The vita was warm, thick like water, but it really didn't feel like water. It was more like....she thought...like air, but really thick. Or like a silk sheet that hugged your skin everywhere.

From below, her aunt called, "Go on, sweety, be brave."

She took one last breath of air, closed her eyes and scooted forward, lowering herself into the vita to her shoulders. Then she let out the breath and pushed herself all the way in.

She floated there, perfectly suspended in the vita just under the hatch which closed silently. She could feel her hair flowing around her head. Then she took a breath. It was like breathing really thick air, but richer. There was no gag reflex, as she had been afraid of. She opened her mouth, let it fill her. It had no taste at all, maybe less than water.

"The speakers are on," she heard the warden's voice say. "Nod if you can hear me." Jen nodded. "Good, swim down near the front about to our level," the warden said.

Jen began stroking her way toward the bottom. She moved within the vita smoothly, as if swimming in water. It was warm and felt pleasant on her body. If only this weren't a prison, she might have enjoyed the experience.

Near the bottom left front of the tank, near the group, she stopped and hovered, about four feet over the floor, horizontal to the ground, her head and shoulders facing the group. The women in the opposite tank still watched them. She'd have to get used to that. That wouldn't be easy. Her short black hair floated around her face.

The warden's voice came over the speakers, very clear in the solution. "There are rules in the Tanks, Jen. One, do as you're told. If you don't, there are electrodes in the floor of the tank and vita conducts electricity well. You will be shocked until you obey. It's no fun. Understand?"

Jen started to nod, but the warden said, "Another is that nodding isn't allowed. Tweak your right nipple for yes, and your left nipple for no. Understand?"

That ticked Jen off. "Bitch," she tried to say but no voice came out, and the warden and guards chuckled. Jen almost nodded again, but saw the guard's hand move toward a remote. She didn't want to be shocked. She reached up her right hand and tweaked her nipple.

"Good girl," the warden said. "I think auntie has some thoughts to share before she joins you."

Auntie faced her. "Um...you look nice, Jen. I mean, I know it's jail and all, but the wet look becomes you." Aunt Donna looked at the floor, and the warden patted her shoulder. "Good, Mrs Small. But no point in dissembling in here, not in the Tanks. Anything else you would like to tell your niece?"

Auntie regarded the warden studiously, angrily, then turned toward Jen again. "Um...nude works for you, too. I mean, you look nice. I know your self-conscious and all, but you're really cute. Don't be embarrassed. You look like a little pixie in there, with your tomboyish body and pixie face." She smiled, thought for a moment, then added, almost as if blurting it out while she had the courage, "The bald pussy look works for you, too, Jen."

"Good girl," said the warden, patting her shoulder again. Donna shrugged and looked down. Jen thought the warden probably told her to say those things. The warden gave Donna a vial and Donna swallowed it. Donna slipped out of her leotard. Her body was tall, more solid than Jen's. Well curved, but stronger. Her large busts heaved in front of her body, her nipples hard.

The warden said, "The weightlessness of the Tank will do nice things for those big titties, Mrs Small."

Donna went to the platform which had returned to the floor. She got on and road to the top. Jen watched the iris open and Donna slid smoothly into the vita. The iris closed over her. Her hair floated around her like a halo.

"Looks like your home for a while, girls," said the warden.

Around them, the wall screens to the left and right mirrored the women, showing them from their sides. The wall screen in back flickered a moment and went to the tank of the cousins they had first passed. One of the girls was sucking the tit of the other one while they both watched a porn flick on the back screen. A warm flush rushed through Jen, as she realized her sentence might require more than just incarceration.

"Oh," said the warden, "before I leave you two, rules three and four. Three: Jen, you are only nineteen, so you fall in the young adult category. Always obey mature adults." The warden paused, waiting for her to acknowledge. Slowly, with as much defiance as Jen dared, she raised her right hand and tweaked her right nipple. She glanced at auntie, who regarded her as well, as they both realized that meant that, in here, auntie was in charge. "Rule four: hatches are sometimes opened between tanks so you can visit other tanks or get visitors. If you're told to go to another tank, go!" "Squeeze each others' asses if you understand."

Donna chewed her lip, a deep but buried inerest gnawing at her, though she was not quite happy about it. Still, there was no arguing, especially not in here. Jen glanced around her to see Aunt Donna use her hands causer herself to drift closer, then she reached out and squeezed Jen's right ass cheek with her whole hand. Donna looked at her, shrugged. The movement conveyed, "I don't have any choice." Jen nodded. Oh bit this was all so wrong. She wasn't gay, and Donna was her aunt. But what could either of them do? Nothing, that's what. Likewise, she squeezed Aunt Donna's ass cheek.

Donna touched the tip of her finger to Jen's nose, something she had always done to comfort her. She was saying, "Hang in there, girl." Auntie winked, then floated back an arm's length from her, took her hands in her own, and mouthed, clearly so Jen could read her lips, "Weird." Jen could only nod.

The warden stepped toward the front of the tank, held up two collars. They were all black and appeared to be made out of nylon, but a small black polymer box about the size of a matchbox was attached to each. The warden opened up a small airlock, put the devices on. She closed it, it filled with vita, and opened on their side. "Put those on, ladies. They are elastic and will fit snug but comfortably on your necks. Face the box in front of your throat and you'll be able to talk."

She turned and walked away with the guards to leave them to get used to their "new home."

End Part I

12