All Comments on 'The Vixen and a Daughter's Advice'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Janet and William got what they deserved. Don't care much what happened to Howard or Angelica and Ron.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, poor Howard, I feel sorry for him.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Got it all wrong as thought it was going to be about Howard coming to his senses, confessing his sins and they work it out. Obviously they werent truly in love with each other and pleased she sorted herself out. Not interested in what Ron and Angelica did at the end and think you should have had a closing note about Janet and William.

One little point: I think you should use some demarcation when you switch people if it's not part of the flow. As when you introduced Ron and Angelica straight after Howard and Julia. 5 ⛤

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

what a ghastly story with mostly unpleasant people. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with Overcritical. Also, Ravey19 is right: you urgently need some section dividers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was great till the last few paragraphs. What Ron wanted to do to Angelica was nothing but pure torture. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't kick him out of her life on his ass!

EVLoverEVLover2 months ago

I normally don't read stories rated below 4.5. That said, I chose to read this one rated 4.08 at the time of my reading due to my deep admiration and appreciation of your wonderful story-telling and writing skills.

I think I understand why it's rated so low. There were moment where your excellent skills shone though, including the slow-developing relationship between Janet and William and the sweet evolution of Janet following her divorce. There were also moments where it was like...what were you thinking? These included, as mentioned by others, the lack of transition between Janet and Howard's divorce and the fucking between Angelica and Ron; and the unnecessary last sex scenes between Angelica and Ron. In my mind, those final scenes shifted the story away from the main character, Janet, and her budding relationship with William to that of some supporting characters. Perhaps you should write a separate story about Angelica and her dual needs to be in control and also to be dominated...if you haven't done so already.

While I'll chalk up these error to your simply experimenting with new things so that you can continue to grow as an author, I will still rate this story 4****.

Having said that, I look forward to continuing to make my way through your story list in chronological order as I anticipate enjoying many more excellent stories in the coming weeks and months.

Richard1940Richard19402 months ago

Very, very very disappointed. One minute I'm reading about Howard and Janet and then, without any break indication whatsoever, it is about Ron and Angelica. Read about another page and gave up. 1* I'm afraid, sorry! I appreciate all the effort you make to satisfy your readers but I'm afraid that as far as I am concerned this is definite miss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...