The VK Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
939 Followers

"You're so mean!" Leliani threw at her, giving her a playful slap.

"You love it," Kanda teased, after she'd recovered from her fit of laughter. "Besides, I could tell you needed to cut loose a little bit. You were stressed, love."

"Maybe," Leliani allowed. "But there was so much I needed to do! And now that's just-"

"Already done," Kanda announced proudly.

Leliani's jaw dropped. "What?"

"It's done!" her wife repeated. "We took care of it, while you were under. You don't remember, of course. I was careful to make it nice and relaxing."

"Oh," Leliani replied, stunned. While she was grappling with the implications of that, she allowed Kanda to pull her into a tight cuddle. "Did I take my HRT?"

"Mhm," Kanda murmured, kissing Leliani's shoulder.

"Wow," Leliani breathed, enjoying how her wife's body felt against hers. "You really thought of everything."

"Of course I did!" Kanda faked being offended for a moment. "Sometimes I'm a good wife, you know?"

"Always," Leliani corrected her, and then they kissed. "Hey, Kanda?" she asked, after they pulled apart.

"What?"

Leliani blushed fiercely. "Can... I take that test again sometime?"

She yelped slightly, as Kanda suddenly threw her over onto her back and mounted her, straddling her at the waist. "You liked it that much, huh?"

"M-maybe." Leliani was so embarrassed, she couldn't help turning her head to stare fixedly at the wall.

"Well," Kanda answered, as she started to explore Leliani's body again. "Of course you can, robot girl."


KallieHF
KallieHF
939 Followers
12