All Comments on 'The Voice in the Dark Ch. 01'

by Ravenna933

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Masters_in_your_mindMasters_in_your_mindover 3 years ago

There needs to be more of this. Soon.

Ravenna933Ravenna933over 3 years agoAuthor
I am writing the next one...

I can’t make any promises as to when, but I’m looking forward to writing the next part. ☺️

NellskitchenNellskitchenover 3 years ago
Yummy details...

...reads like a hot fudge sundae...contrasting tastes, hot, cold, cherry on top. Sexy and well done. Nellskitchen

Ravenna933Ravenna933over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much... xxx

It's so lovely to know that something I have worked hard on has been worth it. :)

dominantKhandominantKhanover 3 years ago
Wonderful- Wonderful

Wow... how wonderful.

This is a heart-pumping, filled with emotional and sexual tension. The story is both believable and unpredictable. As an aspiring writer, it’s amazing to spot how character of Jess changes through the emotions she experiences. Ravenna you really have done refinement of those emotions into feelings, and the evolution in self-awareness.

This gradual metamorphosis has created the story’s internal arc. I felt you were providing the character an opportunity to move step-by-step from being at the mercy of her emotions to mastering her feelings. I am still learning to write and don’t know if I may say so but I believe this emotional journey is the spirit of fiction.

I also loved how other characters are described and brought to life through concise backgrounds. Wow. Your thoughtful, introspective kinda prose is so captive that I didn’t want to stop reading, but sadly the story ended.

So badly, I wish someday, I can also write this well, but equally I wish Ravenna writes the other part… I am eagerly waiting. Please do write Ravenna.

Radha_Radha_over 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent . I loved its flow

Ravenna933Ravenna933over 3 years agoAuthor
Aww, thanks so much 😘😘

I am so happy that my stories are good to read and that my hard work has paid off. It wasn’t easy to write but it was definitely something I needed to finish.

Working on the next part, no promises as to when but soon I hope.

I’m also very much still learning how to write and therefore I have a long way to go until I can consider myself one but I am so glad that what I have produced makes you want to keep reading.

You guys are just amazing 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavenna933@Ravenna933
Update (November 2023) Hello there, my wonderful readers. I am thrilled to announce that I am working on a new series, and I am close to finishing the first chapter. No promises, but I am hoping to get the first chapter within the first month of 2024. Stay Tuned! *** I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES