The Voice in the Dark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, she doesn't. But if you ask me, she might as well be the boss of the whole damn thing. That, and money from her family, have kept it going throughout the difficult times. It seems that the Johnson men knew to marry a smart, and wealthy, woman throughout the generations. No doubt Jack and Jameson will follow."

I pull a face, in sad recognition of the sacrifices a lot of women make just to keep their men's dreams alive. I am dying to ask the question that has been on everyone's lips lately, and I steel myself.

"Neil, I heard that the Johnsons had a major fight in their family, so much so that it caused their eldest son to be cut out of a huge portion of the business. Is that true? Or was it just a rumour?"

I was afraid Neil would be angry that I asked this, but in fact, he doesn't look surprised. He pauses a moment, as if he's deciding how much of this he's willing to talk about.


"I don't know the exact details, only what the family and the board of directors have told me, but the rumour is true. Jameson was set to take over the business, including the publishing house, but at the last minute he was cut out, making way for Jack to take over. I think Mr. Johnson Senior is still managing the bulk of the business until Jack gets settled, but he obviously didn't plan for the kid to take over. I reckon Jack was probably second, or even third fiddle to his brother, or the many managers and directors Mr. Johnson could have handed it over to. I'm still not sure why he didn't just do that."

I can tell by the look on Neil's face that this isn't completely true. He must have his own ideas, or maybe there are things he's not allowed to tell me. We may be close as a boss and subordinate, but it has its limits.

"Well, maybe he wanted to get his son to really take the business seriously. If his brother wasn't fit to run the business, it's logical to consider your other son the next best thing. I mean, you have heard of the saying: An Heir and a Spare, right?"

Neil chuckles but then fiddles with the cufflinks on his suit before checking his watch and picking up his coffee mug.

"Back to work, I guess. Thanks for our talk, Jess. It's nice to know that I am still liked even if I am the boss. We'll talk like this again, I'm sure of it."

I smile at him as he leaves. Things are slowly beginning to become right in my world again, and I have a lot to look forward to. I check my own watch and clear my lunch away before heading back to my desk to finish my day's work.

As I type away, making notes and sending emails, the hours fly by, and my strange morning seems like it happened days ago. I was wanting so badly to do something... what was it? This problem in my short-term memory is a very recent one, and it doesn't sit comfortably with me that I am becoming so forgetful. I shift awkwardly, and eye the purple post-it notes I have to remind myself of my daily tasks. I then stare up at the screen, and the words of a manuscript pass by me in a blur. That is, until I read words that make me jump.

Good Girl.

I close my eyes tightly and then they fly open again as if I am waking up from a dream. My heart pounds as I scroll my way through to find where it was, but despite my desperate and thorough searches... they are gone, as if they were never there in the first place.

Yet the words have burned themselves into my brain and I can only stare blankly at the screen as I try my best to get my head on straight. I think I may be losing my mind.

***

I close the door of my apartment with a soft click, which surprises me given how unsettled I feel. I put down my bag and kick off my sandals in an attempt to gather myself. My forehead is pouring with sweat and my legs feel like they are about to give way as I make my way to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of cold water.

The ice cubes clash against my teeth as I take deep gulps and my mind begins to settle a little, but I can still feel the tension in my neck, the small of my back and my calves. My jaw is tight and I can feel the twitching behind my eyes as I try to breathe deeply. It's crazy how my mood has been affected after only a couple of days, I feel like I am on the edge of a knife. Any moment, something could happen that will turn my perfectly ordered world upside down and I am afraid for what could happen if I don't remain on my guard.

I make my way out of the kitchen and decide to put on my comfy clothes in an attempt to make myself relax. I am about to turn the door handle of my bedroom door when I suddenly hear something.

"Oh God..." Soft feminine moans followed by the occasional expletive are all too familiar. I am very surprised to hear her voice in the apartment before me. Usually, Lucy works until at least 7:00 during the week, and one weekend per month. Being solitary in my apartment has become my after-work ritual, until her soft laughter and wonderful conversation fills the silence.

This strange turn of events has made me feel even more unsettled and I really try to ignore the rising tension in my body. Hoping to god that it's just as a result of my very strange few days, but I just can't seem to quite get myself to move, or turn my door handle any further.

Stop it, I tell myself, desperate to stop myself from doing what I know will follow.

"Oh Ricardo. You're so good at this..."

I gulp at the sound of his name, and Lucy's gasps are followed by groaning and what I assume to be the occasional Spanish curse word. I had no idea this would be the way I'd meet my best friend's boyfriend for the first time.

"Buena Chica," says a deep, carnal voice from behind her closed door, and it's shortly followed by a slapping noise that results in a yelp from my best friend. I am not surprised her moans follow from such a sharp slap, I always loved to smack her ass whilst we were in the middle of having sex before.

Then I hear her say, "Fuck me, fuck me Ricardo, now..!."

"Beg me to, and may do just that."

"I'll do anything for you, just please..."

I chose that moment to push open my door and try desperately to drown out the noise. I couldn't have picked a worse place than my bedroom. It's like the sounds are in an echo chamber as they are right next door and distractions only work for so long.

"Then take off your panties, and show me that ass..."

He then says something in his native Spanish that neither I nor Lucy would understand, and I cover my ears so I don't hear anymore.

As I pull on my nightdress and robe, I feel the soft purple satin move against my hips and breasts and it feels so good. My body buzzes with sensation and I can feel myself getting just as riled up as Lucy made me this morning.

I have been making a herculean effort not to acknowledge how much I was turned on, and I had been succeeding for the most part. Now I am steadfastly losing the battle against my libido and all that noise isn't helping me at all.

My legs give way beneath me as I collapse onto my bed and my view of the ceiling dances before me. My body is heavy, like that moment where you feel the wheels of an airplane leave the ground as it begins its climb into the clouds. My stomach drops and my head rolls to one side, feeling the gentle material of my pillows against my skin. I can barely keep my eyes open as I hear the blood roaring in my ears and my heart thumping so hard it feels like it's about to burst out of my chest.

His brown eyes fix me with a stare that locks me in place. My breathing picks up and I bite my lip and clench my fists to stop myself from convulsing.

His presence is like a wrecking ball, pushing me further and further into the wall with every passing second, but his voice is like velvet.

"You want it, Good Girl?" He says, moving even closer towards me, his hands pressing up against the wall above my head and then dragging them down slowly and painstakingly. I can see his well-cut suit with the loosened tie. The contrast between the stark white of his shirt mixed with the dark grey of the blazer only makes the one spot of colour stand out from his front pocket. The royal purple of the pocket square keeps my attention for a moment before I hear the snap of his fingers.

"You're now completely under my control," his voice travels through my ears and along my nerves, making me shiver in pleasure. His mouth moves to my ear so I can feel his breathing getting deeper and less controlled by the minute, and his hands move towards my hips squeezing them, then releasing. I can see his jaw clench and his eyes close as his head moves towards the vulnerable hollow between my neck and shoulder, kissing and nibbling as he goes. His hands then fall to my silk blouse and practically rips it open, then down to my thighs as they roughly pull up my pencil skirt.

"No panties.. Tut tut, Bad girl." He says with a smile as I fight desperately to control my breathing. I bite my lip so hard I can practically taste blood and close my eyes as my head drops against the elevator wall, admiring our blurry reflections on the silver doors.

"Please, Smith...please do it now. I'm desperate for you."I practically beg as he begins to fall to his knees, kissing his way slowly down my chest and stomach.

"You want this as badly as you say, Jess?" He says in between kisses.

"YES! I need it more than I can ever say!" I almost scream out in frustration, and he rewards me with a sharp slap to my newly exposed backside. I yelp and I can feel the warmth of the sting spread through my whole body, making my pussy drip with heated arousal. His hand slaps my backside again, and it's all I can I do not to moan out even louder in pleasure before he says...

"Yell out all you want, Baby. No one is here and they can't hear what I'm going to do to you. You're all mine tonight." He then goes right back to kissing his way further and further down my body until his lips touch the soft, newly waxed skin of my pussy and I writhe as his lips and tongue begin tasting me.

"Please... Smith. Please," I beg desperately.

"You are to call me 'Sir', my sweet little Jess. You know that I own you at this moment, and I want you to say it like you mean it."

"Yes... Sir,'' I say hoarsely.

He then looks up at me. His eyes are set and I can hear his soft breathing become even deeper, almost like a growl.He then stands up and presses his whole body against mine, so that I am trapped between the solid wall and a very strong, very powerful man who is no longer in control of himself. I can feel it, and the tingles in my pussy soon move to a full-on throb.

I close my eyes one final time as I hear the zipper come down and his belt buckle loosen, before his lips kiss down my chest and his hands intertwine our fingers. I can then feel my arms raised slowly above my head and his hard cock settle between my legs, but not quite entering me just yet.

"I'll ask you once more, little one. Do you want this? Because I don't know if I can be gentle with you."

The fear I should be feeling does not register in my thoughts at all. In fact, my body moves against him desperate for that delicious friction. All the while, I can feel his hard cock rubbing back and forth against my lips and around the entrance, and even a little release feels like heaven.

"Do you want it, Jess?" He says a little bit more firmly, tightening his grip around my wrists and grinding at an even slower pace just to drag out the torture.

I groan in frustration as I yell out loudly: "Yes, I want it! Please, let me. Do what you want!"

My chest is heavy and it's hard to breathe for a moment, as I grip the bedsheets in both hands. He moves away from my vision and is replaced with what looks to be my bedroom. I am still lying on top of the bedsheets and sweat is pouring off of me as I lie on my side. I shake off the fogginess from my vision as best I can and try to roll over onto my back, but I suddenly feel a presence behind me.

Delicate lips begin kissing the back of my neck and stroking my damp hair as gentle cooing and shushing noises begin to fill the otherwise silent bedroom.

"Shh, it's okay Honey. You're okay. Everything will be just fine. I am here." Lucy's calm voice soothes my frazzled nerves and I turn onto my other side to hug her. She is wrapping her naked body around mine as I cling to her like a life raft. I know I can always count on my Lucy to be there when I need her. I may not be able to see her in the darkness, but she is there nonetheless.

Lucy then moves me slowly onto my back and sits up in the bed, pulling up my nightdress from the hem and over my body, and I don't try to stop her. Her green eyes are fixed on my face and I can't help but reach up and squeeze her boobs and pinch her nipples as she straddles me. My pussy begins to feel that deep ache again, and I writhe underneath her as best I can. I may not be able to see her with my eyes, but my eager hands roam over her body as much as I can in the pitch-black bedroom.

"I think you heard me with Ricardo, Sweetie." She says delicately, as she kisses my neck and ear.

I don't have the words to respond, but instead my hands move lower down her torso and down between her legs, feeling how wet she is. She grinds against my fingers and then kisses her way down to my breasts and takes one of the nipples deeply into her mouth, moaning and sucking with no gentleness. My other hand moves to her butt and squeezes one of her cheeks. Her moans are like a soothing balm to my worried and scattered mind.

Just when I feel like she is about to kiss her way even further down my body towards my eager wet pussy, she sits up, then reaches over towards the bedside table but I am unable to see what she is doing clearly. I can only hear her moving around and fiddling around with something.

"Luce. What are you doing?" I ask with barely enough volume to hear even myself, but she suddenly responds with...

"Don't worry, Darling. I think I know exactly what you need."

I try to place what it is I am hearing but it's impossible, as I cannot possibly think what I could possibly need right now other than a warm, naked hug from my best friend... maybe whilst her fingers are fucking my eager pussy until I cum like a freight train, but I try to ignore that feeling for the moment.

"Lucy...I'm sorry if I..." I suddenly feel her weight on me again, grinding against me and I lock my arms around her as best I can.

She moans and starts moving against me even faster as she says, "Oh no, darling Jess.

Oh, it felt so good knowing you were listening. Ricardo could tell I was getting really excited as the night went on."

Her whole body feels like it's on edge, her shoulders are up to her ears as she moves against me and I open my legs even wider to allow her access to me.

"I want you, Jess. I think I will explode if I don't have a chance to have you now..." She then sits up and lifts my legs up to her waist and wraps them around her as I finally begin to feel what is around her waist.

A familiar dildo is nestled between her legs, giving her the feel of having a large, hard cock about to push inside my eager pussy. From what I can feel with my hands, it's the old purple one we would take turns to ride whilst the other watched in fascination and arousal. I can remember the many times I was spread open for her whilst she fucked me with that particular dildo. I can feel my face transform into a wicked smile and I grind against it as best I can, feeling the lubed up tip and craving the penetration.

Lucy's hands are firmly on my bottom, and just as I am about to beg her to push the dildo inside me, her hips shove it in so deep that I feel like it has hurt me. Then, the pain turns into almost a wild pleasure as I allow her to fuck me with it. All the craziness just melts away as I allow myself to become just a hole to be fucked. A bundle of nerves on the edge of cuming like there's no tomorrow. The whole world could fall to pieces right now, and I would still only be riding Lucy and her dildo until I screamed.

"Oh that's it, Jess. Oh Darling, I can tell you need this. You have been on my mind all day as I imagined doing this to you. Ya know, Ricardo still hasn't fucked me yet? He won't until 'the time is right.' So, I think we both need a little fun, right?" She then lowers herself over me and we kiss while she continues to move the dildo in and out of me.

"Oh Lucy. That feels so good." I am just about to let it all go when she then pulls the dildo fully out. I try to pull her back, but she's too quick for me.

Instead, she sits up and moves over to the bedside table, turning on the lamp until the room is bathed in blinding light, leaving me exposed. I can see her red hair mussed up, her lips swollen from our kisses. The large purple dildo is wet with my juices. I don't even care that my legs are still wide open and my naked body on full display, instead I try to sit up and move over towards her, but a look from her makes me unable to move.

"I want to see you cum on our favourite dildo, imagining that it's a hard cock. His hard cock."

I don't quite know what she means for a moment but then she sits back on the bed and sits on the bed with her legs spread, her glistening pussy visible underneath the belt of the strap-on. I almost begin drooling at the sight of it.

"Lucy..." I say, but the words are lost. I sit up carefully, and make my way over to her, straddling her body. Our faces meet and I look into her eyes as I hover over the hard cock and then slowly sink back down onto it, finding my rhythm again as my pussy clenches around it even tighter than before.

Lucy's hands make their way to my bottom again and her head is between my breasts as she moves me up and down the dildo faster and faster.

"Oh, I know you're about to cum, Jess. I can feel it in your body. You needed this so badly.

Cum for me, Jess. Let me see you cum on His hard cock. You know I love watching you."

I am only aware of colours dancing before my vision and loud yells and moans circling around me. I let it all go, I let everything go. I want nothing more than to be Lucy's little toy.

"Oh Lucy. Oh, God!" I cry out, as my body falls back onto the bed.

Her eyes sparkle and she flips me over so that my bum is in the air. I move onto my hands and knees as best I can with what little strength I have left and feel her fingers in my hair as she starts again.

"And we're not done yet, my sweet little Jess. You're going to cum on His hard cock many times tonight while doing exactly what I tell you." She slaps my bottom hard as it enters me from behind. All whilst I ride the remaining waves of my orgasm.

From that moment on, I am little more than a plaything to her hands, her mouth, her tongue and her imaginary cock as time and space is lost to us.

***

"No Mum, I'm fine. Really. Better than I have been for a long time."

"Do you know how worried sick I have been?!" I hold my phone away from my ear as she gets out all her frustrations. "My baby is thousands of miles away, and not wanting to talk to me about this? Do you understand how that makes me feel?"

I sigh at her usual self-centred response to my problems, like she did when I first told her about my breakup, and I regret telling her any more than she needs to know.

"What do you mean he didn't give an explanation? I thought you were just 'taking a break'. Like you said. What on earth could you possibly have done?"

I want more than anything to end the conversation, and Lucy shoots me sympathetic looks from the other side of my bedroom as she goes through my wardrobe. With the night, and weekend off, we make good on our arrangement to meet Gloria for a night out on the town.