The Voice Lesson Ch. 03

Story Info
Sebastian performs in the nude.
5k words
4.62
3.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

CFNM, OON Incest

Sebastian's next piano lesson with Joan took things a step further but he did not complain. When he arrived for the lesson, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. Seeing his confusion, Joan stood behind the young man.

"Sebastian," she said, "could you undress?"

"If you wish," he said. Soon he was down to his boxers and he paused. He could see that she had kneeled down behind him.

"Sweetie," she said, "I will take it from here. She then lowered his boxers and his naked ass was right at the level of her face. Sebastian began to get nervous when he felt her lips kissing his ass cheeks.

"Oh, wow," he whispered.

"Do you enjoy?" Joan asked.

"It feels good, but do you really want to..."

"Yes," she interrupted him. "Spread your legs a little apart." She reached between his legs and captured his hanging balls and began to squeeze them, ever so gently.

"Wow," he whispered again.

"Do you like it when I hold your balls?" Joan asked.

"Yes," Sebastian mumbled.

"Now," Joan said, "lean over,"

"But that is ....."

"Yes, it is," she said, "I will see your asshole. Now bend over." She pushed the young man's back and since she was holding his balls, he bent over. Joan stared at Sebastian's ass crack, and suddenly she buried her face inside it. Sebastian gasped as he felt her tongue licking his crack up and down and gasped a little louder when her tongue touched his anal opening. He couldn't handle it, and his legs buckled and he fell to the floor.

She pounced on him and turned him on his back. He just lay there, his legs up (bent at the knee) and she just looked at him. His penis and balls were prominently displayed and she could see his ass crack. Joan, with fire in her eyes, fell to the floor and placed her face on his genitals. She began licking and sucking the young man's treasure all over, sucking on his balls and licking his penis, rubbing her face all over Sebastian's sex organ. Sebastian just lay there, loving the feel of her tongue and lips slopping all over his tender sex.

Suddenly he felt her finger enter his ass and he jerked in reaction to this sudden invasion of his body. Soon she was massaging his rectal canal all the way up to his prostate gland. Then she took his penis and pushed it into her mouth. Sebastian was struggling to not jerk his body too much and his groans were getting louder and louder.

Joan released his cock and said "Now, Sebastian, I love smelling you and tasting you and you smell and taste great. Jerk all you want and yell out. I want to hear you enjoying what I am doing."

With that, she sucked Sebastian's rock hard and thick penis. She violently slurped up and down his mighty cock as she violently finger fuck his sweet rectum. Then she released his penis and pulled his legs up so that he was resting on his shoulders and his knees were next to his face. His balls and cock were hanging downward and his ass was opened as wide as possible. Even his asshole was stretched. Joan roughly buried her face in his crack and forced her tongue into her student's rectum.

Sebastian's back hurt, his shoulders hurt but when he felt Joan' tongue enter him, the pain went away. Joan's tongue created senses that electrified his body. He felt intoxicated and exhilarated. Push in harder, he thought to himself. Harder.

Then just as suddenly had she entered his body, she pulled out. She brought Sebastian's legs back down but kept his knees up. She violently thrust her middle finger (and she had long fingers as most pianists do) deep inside her student's ass. She kissed and sucked his tender and loaded balls, and then sucked the lad off. Violently enough that she left tooth marks on his thick and glorious cock, she forced him to fuck her mouth.

When Sebastian came, he came magnificently, giving his piano teacher enough protein to last this lesson and a few more.

When he had emptied his balls, he just lay there. He ejaculated so much of his sperm that some fell out of Joan's mouth. As he lay there on the floor exhausted, she licked every inch of his pudenda and his ass crack.

When she had finished, she pulled him up and then held his now soft cock and his balls in her hands. "When you are in this room, you need to understand that I own your balls and your cock and your ass hole and I will do anything I want with them. Am I being clear enough?"

"Oh, yes," Sebastian said, eyes wide in wonder.

"I know how you smell, I know how wonderful you taste, and I know every inch of your body. Don't ever forget that. Remember, I am an ass person and your ass is very special. Your anal hole, your anus, is very special. And it belongs to me. Now, get to the piano and let's get started."

Sebastian did as ordered and her personality changed back to the sweet piano teacher he had known forever. He saw another side of her today. And he loved both sides of her. And what did she love? She loved each of his balls, his penis, and his rectal canal. Well, she always was a very detailed woman.

When the actual piano lesson concluded, Sebastian started to get dressed.

"No," she sharply ordered. She got down on the floor herself and she said "Get on your knees and I place your hands on the floor. I want your balls hanging right over my face.

Sebastian was really embarrassed and he again felt so completely exposed to her view. Meanwhile his head was over her midsection and began wondering if he should be doing something to her. But she was clothed, and she seemed to read his mind.

"Don't you dare to even think about touching me. If you do, I will tear your balls off with my mouth. You are to just let me do whatever I want to do."

So Sebastian stayed in place and kept his mouth shut. But she kept her mouth open and lowered his butt so that she could swallow his balls and massaged them with her tongue. That meant his ass was right over her face. Suddenly, she released his testicles.

"Sebastian," she said. "You have a great asshole - clean, very little hair, and pulsating."

She again thrust her face inside Sebastian's ass crack and he jumped a mile again. She settled him down and told him to turn around so that he was facing the same direction as she was.

"Now, I am going to take your cock into my mouth and you better fuck my mouth real hard." Sebastian did not dare to disobey and so he humped hard and the friction of his penis in her mouth brought him to climax. It was a most sensational moment. However, he didn't have much cum in the tank as he had emptied his balls into her mouth before the piano lesson had begun. But the feeling of her tongue on his cock, especially on the crown of his cock, was a feeling that convulsed his body.

When he left this rehearsal and walked home, he seemed confused.. The sharp change in her personality from when she was devouring his sex and ass to when she was teaching the piano made him wonder if she was bi-polar. Maybe she was just oversexed. He didn't understand how she could be so rough with him at times and then so gentle with him. There was a lot he didn't know.

But what he did know was that he wouldn't be missing any future lessons. No sir.

By the time he reached home, another problem presented itself. Everything hurt. His asshole itched and throbbed a little. His balls also itched and his penis was reacting to the scratches her teeth left when she was sucking his erection. In his bedroom he checked his sex and saw small bite marks on his scrotum. None of this worried him but it was rather uncomfortable.

Things were still uncomfortable when he arrived the next morning for his next lesson with the Professor. As soon as he walked in, Francis knew something was off. Usually Sebastian came in with a smile, asked if they were alone, and went into the bathroom to undress. This time he just sat on the couch.

Sebastian told Francis what had happened, blushing very red the whole time. He came over to the young man and put his arm around his shoulder. "I'm sure nothing is serious but there is no need for you to be uncomfortable. Get undressed and let me take care of you." The professor kissed the lad on his cheek.

While Sebastian was in the bathroom, Francis suddenly remembered that Dame Edith was in the building today and he gave her a call. So when Sebastian came out, all naked, Francis took the dejected lad to the bedroom. He was startled to see Dame Edith.

"I hope you don't mind, Sebastian," Francis said, "but Edith will be a big help for us."

The two placed the naked young man on the bed on his back. "Is your little butt hole bothering you?" Edith asked.

"Just a little," Sebastian weakly said. "It itches something awful."

"I know you are going to be embarrassed," she said, "but you will have to pull your legs up so that your feet are by your head."

Sebastian groaned and began blushing but he did as asked, and soon both Francis and Edith had an open view of Sebastian's entire undercarriage. A magnificent and exciting view! Francis had brought some cream over and said they would have to apply this.

"Not only will this stop the itching but will also begin curing the redness around your anus. So hold steady."

Sebastian looked at the two. He could see that both had leaned down so that their faces were close to his butt. He was so embarrassed as he knew they had a closeup view of his butt orifice. And they were smiling. He felt my finger as he applied the cream by circling his hole. God, it felt good. Then Edith said 'My turn' and Sebastian felt her finger circling around and around.

"Now, sweetie," she said, "I have to make sure everything is okay inside here." He braced himself as he felt her finger, loaded with the cream, enter his body. She rubbed his anal canal, up and down and around and around. Sebastian was in ecstasy and soon his penis became fully and gloriously erect.

I noticed this change and suggested that it was time for Edith and I to administer the cream to their student's sex organ.

"Now Francis," Edith said, "I will put the cream on his left testicle and you do the right one."

Sebastian looked on in wonder as his voice teacher and I slowly applied the cream all over his scrotum, even areas of his ball sack that didn't need the cream. And we took a good two minutes to do this. I loved how Sebastian scrotum felt when I applied the cream to his ball sack.

Then we turned our attention to our student's magnificent and splendid cock. I held Sebastian's penis while Edith applied the cream (we took turns which is why the application took three. Soon Sebastian felt Dame Edith begin to stroke his cock while I cradled his balls.

Poor Sebastian. His body began to shake and his groans began to get louder.

"Do you wish us to stop?" I asked teasingly

""Please don't stop. Make me cum."

And so we did. Both Edith and I giggled and smiled as our student had an intense orgasm. They had fun cleaning the lad up and helping him to stand steady. And he thanked us for helping him out. And we thank him for letting us see him experience an orgasm. Sebastian remained naked for the rest of the lesson and we enjoyed looking at his nakedness. It was a special day for all three.

But the date of the private performance of my short opera "Odd Man Out: a CFNM Musical" was approaching and much work still needed to be done. And Sebastian needed support and encouragement for being the only one to appear in the nude.

And the first time that happened was the final dress rehearsal. And it went well. Sebastian wasn't really nervous because everyone involved in the final dress rehearsal had already seen the naked Sebastian (including Ethel who had several rehearsals for singing only and had declined to disrobe for the rehearsal even though Sebastian and Julia were naked; I found out later that she liked Sebastian a lot but fell in love with his balls. Weird but then I loved his balls, too).

The audience included six of my gay friends, Edith's friends - three of them, and Joan's four friends, including two straight men). Also, coming, which Sebastian did not know about was his parents and his four adult siblings.

How, you might ask, did this come about. Early on when I began teaching Sebastian, his mom phoned me for a meeting. Now, Sebastian didn't talk much about his family. He clearly loved them but something was off in the relationships. And I asked Trudy and his father Sam what was going on.

"There is an estrangement there and it is mostly our fault. We are a very athletic family. Trudy and I participated in a lot of sports through our college years and our older sons and daughters followed in our footsteps. Sebastian, who is about five to eight years younger than his older siblings, did not. He is the artist of the family. And we basically ignored him. We attended only a few of his concerts and plays during his school years and he resented that."

"Is that going to change?" I asked. "I am asking that because your son is very, very talented and he has a professional career in his future. You will want to be a part of that."

"We are realizing that," Trudy said. "When I researched you and Dame Edith, I knew he was entering the big leagues in singing and piano playing. We have come to respect his passion for the arts. And here we are. We want you and Dame Edith to know how excited we are that you are helping him and that you will be his mentor during the next four years at college."

"That is very good to know." I said. "Your son has taken a difficult path and having his family's love and support will help him do what he wants to do."

So, Edith and I did have a lot of contact with Sebastian's parents but we hadn't told them about the nudity. Best just leave that. But then we had our little musical to produce and that prompted another meeting, And this time, Edith joined me.

"Now, as I understand it," Sam began, "that Sebastian is in this musical of yours with two other actors."

"Yes," I said, "the play is my creation and the other two actors are friends of Sebastian, Gloria and Ethel.

"And the play is called "Odd Man Out: a CFNM Musical', isn't it.

"Yes, indeed," I replied.

"Doesn't CFNM mean 'clothed female, naked male'?

"Yes," I replied again.

"Am I to understand that Sebastian will appear nude on stage?" Sam asked.

Edith and I looked at each other. Time to be aggressive.

"Yes," I said. "He is eighteen and a legal adult so it was his obligation to inform you, not ours."

"He didn't," Trudy said. "I had to ask Joan and she reluctantly told us."

"I am assuming," Trudy said, "that my son didn't mention it because he thought we wouldn't be going. We haven't gone to his other plays."

"What I want to know," Sam said, "is how on earth you convinced him to do this. I mean, he is so shy around us that we couldn't get him interested in going to a nudist camp."

"You go to nudist camps?" I asked.

"Sure do," Sam said. "Our kids have been going to nudist camps since they were very young. I mean, our older children, not Sebastian. I don't think he knows we go as we don't do it often, just once a year."

"We knew he didn't want to do that so whenever we planned a week at a nudist camp, we sent Sebastian off to summer camp somewhere. He was never the wiser."

"So, you are not upset that he is appearing in the nude?" Edith asked.

"Good lord, no," Trudy said. "And even if we were, there isn't anything we can do about it because, as you said, he is an adult. But we definitely want to see this show as do our other children."

And that is how Sebastian's family was at the show. And we all agreed that we need not burden him with that information. Boy, was he in for a surprise on performance night. Or so we thought. The stage lights and spotlights were placed lower than normal meaning that since play was being put on in my attic, we couldn't hang the lights from the ceiling but had to attach them to floor poles. Thus the lights were coming at the actors level with their eyes, and Sebastian could not see the audience.

His entrance takes place when he enters the stage (set for his bedroom where the two female apartment mates were waiting for him) drying his hair with a towel and wearing no clothes. His manhood is just hanging there, swaying as he walks in. The girls act with surprise and Sebastian's character acts with horrified surprise.

Of course the audience, not expecting this, reacted with surprise - and laughter. I watched Sebastian's family and all his siblings were overwhelmed at seeing their young brother naked. For the first time, they could see Sebastian's penis and balls. And they obviously liked what they saw.

Mom and dad were surprised even though they knew that their son performed this role in the nude. Still, the first time you see your youngest on stage completely naked, can be a jolt, or a shock, or even a thunderbolt. To them, it was an astonishment, being able to see your son's sex organ in the spotlight - to see the size of his penis, and the crevices of his scrotum. To see everything. Sam was not gay, as such, but he was slightly bisexual, and he felt his own penis begin reacting to the beautiful sight of his naked son. Trudy's whole body shaked and she had to grab her husband's arm for support. Both had seen their two older sons and two older daughters naked at the nudist camps, but somehow, seeing their Sebastian was different. Was it because they hadn't seen him naked since he was about six? That was part of it. But it really was because of how beautiful the young man was - soft, off white skin, cute face, perfectly placed nipples, a small bush of pubes, his sloping penis swaying away, and his bouncing balls.

The sight of their son and brother all naked had a profound effect on each of the whole family. Their brother, standing on stage singing while naked, had a stimulating effect on them all. Now, I was reading a lot into this. I am interpreting what I observed when Sebastian's family first saw him naked. Subsequent events verified what I thought I saw when Sam and Trudy, and their adult children (Jake, 28, Ellen, 26, Fran, 23, and David, 21) saw their youngest sibling, unknowingly, showing them his sex organ and his smooth ass.

And the best part? Sebastian did not realize that they were in the audience until he saw them after the curtain call. By then, he had shorts and a shirt on but he still was embarrassed and shocked. But what could he do? Just act normally, I guess.

"I didn't know you were here!" he exclaimed. "I mean, you don't come to any of my shows but you come to this one?"

Sam grabbed his son and explained how they came to be here and that from now on they would all be in full support of his passion for the arts.

"And remember," Trudy, "we all have been to nudist camps except you. We all have seen each other naked, and now we see you.".

As his brothers and sisters gave him hugs, Sebastian settled down and tried to be happy that finally, his family came to see him perform. I was afraid that Sebastian might be angry at Edith and me. Would he see this as a betrayal on our part? As it turned out, he did not, and that was one of the things that made Sebastian such a special young man.

Dame Edith and I were loving this process where we got to see Sebastain naked and see him embarrassed. When he was around just me or Edith, he had become comfortable with his nudity and was very relaxed with us. And he didn't mind when we would casually touch his most sacred parts. He didn't even react to it. If we were sitting together, I could hold his penis and our conversation simply continued. On the few times he might get hard, I would simply ask if he wanted me to take care of his discomfort. He would say 'yes, please' and I would get to jerk him off and swallow his semen.

Then one day, Jill turned up at my apartment about an hour before her son was supposed to arrive for a lesson. She wanted a favor.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers
12