The Voice Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Francis," she began, "I want to get closer to Sebastian. We have ignored him for so long that of all my children, he is the most distant emotionally from me. I would like to meet him, when he is naked, and just talk or whatever. No sex! Sam and I are very careful not to let things get too far. We are touchy but that is as far as it goes."

"You just want quality time with your youngest child," I said. "No problem. Use my spare bedroom and I will leave you two alone. I will get him naked and then send him to you."

"Oh, I knew you would understand," Jill said with a smile.

"One other thing. I do have cameras and recording devices set up in that room. Would you like me to record everything?"

"Oh, god, YES," she squealed.

"I promise I won't look," I said. But, of course, later I did, which is how I am able to relate what happened in that room between Jill and her eighteen year old son. She gave me permission anyway.

"Oh, you can," she said. "I would like you to package it all up and you can look before you do so. But no copies. I must have the only copy. Understood?"

Yes, I understood. So she settled in that room and when Sebastian arrived, he as usual went straight to the bathroom in the studio and stripped down and came out.

"Sebastian," I said, "I have a surprise for you. Your mother is here in the house>"

"My mom?" he exclaimed, "whatever for?"

She just wants some quality time with you, to make up for all the times she has ignored you,"

"Okay, I guess," he said. "I'll just get dressed...."

"No, no," I said, "she wants to see you in your natural state?"

"Really?" he asked. "That is a little weird."

"Hardly, Sebastian," I said. "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You are fucking beautiful. Anyone would like to see you naked, especially a mother."

I could see that he was unsure about all this, but as usual, he did what was asked.

As he slowly walked down the hall, Sebastian was nervous about seeing his mom - it would be just she and he, and he would be naked. He knocked on the door and heard her say 'come in'. He opened the door and peeked his head in and saw her sitting on the couch.

"Hi, mom," he said.

"Come on in, sweetie," Trudy said, "I have been waiting for you."

"I'm kind of naked," he said.

"I should hope so," she said with a smile. So Sebastian came through the door, trying to move slowly so that his cock and balls didn't swing too much. Trudy's eyes widened a bit when she saw her eighteen year old son standing in front of her in the nude. He was absolutely gorgeous to her eyes. She had, of course, seen him naked at the musical the other night, but this time was somehow different. This time it was just Sebastian and herself. Her youngest son in all his naked glory. And that which he had always hid from her while growing up, his penis and testicles, she now could see.

"Come, sit by me, my son," Trudy said. When he turned to sit, she got a closeup of his ass, so smooth and soft. She put her arm around his shoulders and kissed him on his cheek. He looked at her with loving eyes but with blushing skin.

"I am a little nervous, embarrassed," he said.

"Just because I can see your cock and balls?" she asked.

"Well, ah," he said, blushing and looking down.

"I am your mommy and you are my baby boy, so you can just relax," she said. Then she told Sebastian how Dame Edith and Professor Francis had kept her informed during the last few months as he prepared for university in the fall.

"So, you knew about the nudity all along?" he asked, a little annoyed.

"Yes, but not the details," Trudy replied.

"But you never said anything," he said.

"No, but Sebastian, this was your time, your time on your own, your time to make your own decisions, and you are eighteen, an adult now."

"Even so..."

"No, no," she said, "your dad and I were not going to interfere. We love you and truth to tell, I was envious of Edith as she got to see you naked and I did not."

"You wanted to see me?" Sebastian asked incredulously.

"Of course," Trudy laughed. "You are so handsome, so cute - why wouldn't I want to see you nude. What female would not?" To see your cock and your balls? She placed her hand on his thigh and gave him a squeeze.

"Sweetie," she said, "do you mind if I just touch you?"

Sebastian gulped a little but had nothing to say. What could he say?

"Foolish of me to ask," she said, "and I should not have."

Trudy took her hand off Sebastian's leg but he reached out and took her hand and held it, looking at her face. Then he placed her hand on top of his penis and balls. Trudy gasped, hesitated for a second, and then fondled her son's precious sex organ.

He rested his head on the back of the couch and said, "god, that feels good, mom'

She spread his legs a little and then rubbed his perineum. "Oh, my god, that feels good, mom," he said. She then took his left testicle and massaged it in her hand and then took his right testicle and did the same.

"I am checking for cancer," Jill said. "Young men like you are susceptible to testicular cancer and I am looking for any lumps. Now, I know you can do this yourself, and should. But you also will let your mommy check - to be absolutely sure."

Sebastian had learned this necessity and he had been checking his balls for lumps since he turned eighteen. But he took only a few seconds to do so. Mommy was taking a couple of minutes. Best to be thorough, he thought.

But his mom's fingers, touching his balls all over, had an effect on the other part of his sex organ. He cock began to enlarge. When he saw his mom stare at his hardon, he whispered, "I'm sorry mom."

"I'm certainly not," she whispered back. I want you to be hard." Her right hand left his balls and grabbed his enraged penis. She leaned over and licked the precum off his pee slit. Sebastian jumped when he felt his mom's tongue licking his penis head. He began losing control of his body and his vocal exclamations became loud enough that I could hear him all the way down to the studio. I knew the sound. And I knew Sebastian was in seventh heaven. So was Jill.

She made Sebastian slide a little down on the couch so his ass was hanging over a bit. Jill wanted access to her son's asshole. She rubbed her finger over his hole causing him to look at her. He grunted in reaction to the pressure when her finger entered his rectal canal. She leaned over and kissed his balls and then took his raging and pulsating penis into his mouth.

When Sebastian had his orgasm, his body shaked and his groans were loud and happy. He shot his semen into his mom's mouth. She sucked the cum in and swirled it around before swallowing it.

Jill wanted to get closer to her son and she certainly did. No longer did she feel emotional distance from her youngest son. She felt whole with her son now.

For the rest of her time with him, she kept her hand resting on her son's sex organ.

They talked and talked and I could see that Sebastian was now as comfortable with his mom as he was with Edith and me. Swallowing a boy's semen will do that.

{End of Ch. 3}

12