The Volleyball Coach Pt. 01

Story Info
This coach has found his favorite player.
3.3k words
4.03
122.2k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: None of this is true, it's all a work of fiction. Everyone here is of age or older. Thanks for reading, and would love to see reviews!*

***

I used to be an Olympic athlete, and I was good. For a few years it was a wild ride full of sweet sweet pussy, until I started getting older and hurt my knee.

I used to fuck the bodies of nubile volleyball players on the daily. But I wasn't around young players anymore, and my roguish charms didn't work as well. Instead of a suave hunk sweeping them off their feet, girls saw me as a creepy old man leering at them in a bar.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still relatively in shape, but I have a beer belly and a 40 year old can't pull like a 20-30 year old. I hadn't been laid in 6 months when my friend Swanson gave me an idea.

You see, he diagnosed my problem as reduced activity and self-imposed isolation. He insisted I start a volleyball league, since my home town didn't have one. My first instinct was to dismiss it, but the more I thought about it, the more I warmed up to the concept. I wasn't in for putting that much work in, but I could do something else...

I did research, and there were a few YA volleyball leagues set-up in neighbouring cities. I applied to be a rec coach for the more serious female and co-ed teams. I figured with those placements I could pull some hot moms. I eventually got a few interviews and was instantly offered a position. My record spoke for itself.

That's how I became the Head Coach for an all girls 18-24 year old division volleyball team.

2 weeks later, I drove down and the old coach was ready to show me the ropes and introduce the team. As soon as I saw them, I knew I didn't want to settle for their moms. These girls were gorgeous.

I watched them for a while, and then picked the slowest girl in class. Mentally of course. She was also extremely sheltered, which I learned from her parental interactions. Perfect.

I told Mary I was concerned about her being one of the youngest on the team, at only 18. I wanted her to be able to play on par with the other girls, and used it as a reason to suggest additional classes. She readily agreed. I knew from the moment she joined that she wanted to go pro, her family wanted her to go pro. I was going to use that to my advantage.

I booked a time for us to meet, and waited patiently. Finally the day came.

---- Day Of -----

I greeted her eagerly and ushered her into in the coach's room. I told her we'd do balance tests first because that was typically a weakness of new players. I had also asked her not to wear any "performance enhancing sports gear" or the tests wouldn't be accurate, and that I'd provide her with clothing myself.

I had asked for her sizes a few days earlier, and made a show of triple checking her measurements. I was going to get her expensive "custom clothing" for the day. I insisted on paying, citing it as an investment in her career. Mary was extremely excited.

When she walked in, I gave her tight crop top I had purchased for 4 dollars. It had spaghetti straps, and I predicted it could cut off just under her boobs. For her bottoms, I got loose shorts. As she changed, I made a big show again about how my contact almost couldn't get them because of the notice I gave, and how in demand they were, but they came through due to my insistence.

I also gave her a pill to take, to help with the tests. This is where I actually had to pull some strings. A friend of mine was working on the female equivalent of Viagra, and I managed to get a few pills out of him just for this occasion. He estimated they'd take effect in ~30 minutes. The result would be a combination of increased arousal and a mellowing muscle relaxant. Exactly what I wanted.

I could immediately tell Mary was uncomfortable with the clothing when she walked about, but after what was probably an internal debate, decided to put on a happy front and thanked me profusely.

I had purposely bought a smaller size and the top was stretched tightly across her boobs, her nipples plainly visible. it barely covered the bottom of her breasts, and from where I was sitting, I could see substantial under boob.

The shorts were too loose, in my hopes of catching a glance of her pussy, but I figured it wouldn't matter either way. I'd get them off eventually.

I told her I was going to take a day one shot and asked her to smile. She did so awkwardly. The flash shone right through her shirt - score.

After that, I had her do her "first test" composed of 30 jumping jacks, and asked she do it blindfolded to measure balance. I set up my own recording equipment once her vision was securely obscured.

She then started jumping, and by the second one, Mary appeared to realize that she wouldn't be able to do 10 without her top falling. She quickly paused to pull it up. I sharply asked her what she was doing, and she shakily mentioned the drooping top.

I scolded her asking if she had given me the correct measurements, and began to complain about the sizing and their expensive nature. Eventually, I told her not to touch it and to power through. We could check her measurements later.

She reluctantly agreed. By jump 8 the thin spaghetti straps were no match for her enormous breasts, and had allowed the material to pull down and expose the tops of her tits. When one of her nipples slipped out on the 9th jump, it was too much for her. She stopped abruptly. I pushed my chair over, making myself angry. "Mary, I have a 30 minute routine to carefully monitor and access you. I can't have you stopping because the measurements you gave me were wrong. Suck it up and keep going. Start again. "

She sniffled, and began jumping. Her boobs pooped out completely by jump 4. By jump 17 her shorts started to slip. I called out that she should keep going and try her best.

Her breasts were glorious, round a perky. All I could think about while she was moving up and down, was sticking my dick in her and slowly sucking on her dark pink peaks.

She ended far too quickly, and pulled up her top and pants. I had her then take off the blindfold, and continue to do various exercises, all while keeping the camera rolling. It was a lot of fun to pepper the workout with innuendos, she was too sheltered to pick up on them.

I had a lot of cleavage and pussy shots by the end from all the moves I had her do. The camera had amazing recording quality, and I felt myself salivate at the idea of potentially posting them online.

However, I had bigger plans in store...that would just have to wait.

When her "workout routine" was done, I announced we were at the most crucial part. The cool down. I told her that I wanted to make sure she was properly stretched out, to avoid cramping and injury that could impact her volleyball career.

I told her she needed to have a patented massage that was performed on all Olympic athletes to ensure they were fully stretched out. At this point I could tell she was at the peak of the drug's grip which was perfect. She nodded along easily, taking the path of least resistance to end the evening.

I asked her to take off her clothes, lie on the table, and drape a blanket over her body. She went up to the massage table and glanced at me expectantly, hoping I'd look away around. I made no move, and nodded as indication that she should remove her clothing.

Mary blushed, turned around and slid off her shorts, showing her peach shaped bottom. I tapped her shoulder and handed her "special" underwear. She looked at it warily, but put it on, too tired to worry about modesty.

During this exchange, I imagined my dick sandwiched between her cheeks, her wet pussy dribbling enough fluids to easily saw back and forth. My dick was hard, standing straight out. Luckily she avoided eye contact, turning to remove her top too. How obedient.

Her perky breasts which I had been eyeing all night were finally released from their flimsy prison, but I wasn't fortunate enough to get a proper look. She lay face forward and draped the towel over her.

I had made a "specially" designed table for this night, and had spent a couple hundred dollars. The area for her breasts had a hole so they hung freely. There was an indent for her face with mesh padding so she could breath, but she couldn't see anything looking down.

I'm sure Mary noticed the breeze, but didn't say anything. She likely feared angering me at this point. I started by playing calming music, and adjusted the sheet downwards, leaving it just above her ass. I rubbed lavender oil on my hands and started to massage, beginning at her shoulders. I could feel her physically relax after a few seconds.

5 minutes in, I told her I wanted to continue focusing on her back, but needed to make sure the rest of her wasn't neglected. She murmured, too lethargic to say anything. I put vibrating nipple clamps on her hanging breasts. She jumped, but I held her down until she got used to the buzz.

I then reached between her legs. She squirmed as if making moves to stop me, but I pressed down with my free hand, "Shhhh, this is special underwear, I need it on to complete the massage. Trust me."

She should not have trusted me.

I had the underwear's control in my pocket, but I put my fingers around the thin material and started touching her clit. I could hear her try to hold back a moan as I fumbled around looking for the "switch". Eventually I "found it" and turned it on.

There was a quiet hum in the room now and Mary was fidgeting, as if to stop what was happening, but knowing better than to try.

I quietly disrobed. As I peeled off my underwear, a strand of precum stretched away from the tip of my cock. All I could think about was the waste. That could've been inside Mary.

I then falsely narrated what I was doing so Mary was more accepting of what happened next. "Alright, now I'm going to apply more weight to you to make sure your muscles are thoroughly kneaded, but this means I'm going to sit on top of you."

I sat on top of her, and could feel her humping the table gently. I massaged her slowly, and moved further down every few minutes, taking the sheet with me. Eventually I was at her mid back. The sheet was at her thighs, and my dick was nestled between her pantie clad butt cheeks, dripping precum like crazy.

During this process, I had stopped the underwear's vibration every once in a while, ensuring she wouldn't cum. It was easy enough, she made obvious movements when she was close. I'd bet money she was ready to do anything for release. Not that she even knew what release was.

I decided to comment on her wet spot, "Oh Mary, did you have a little accident?" she whimpered no, but that the underwear was making her feel weird.

I asked her if it was bad or good weird, and she said she wasn't sure. I told her as her coach I'd never seen this happen and I had to check it immediately. She moved her arms as if to lean up and say no, but I forcefully pushed her head down and asked if she needed to be restrained.

I was her coach and responsible for her health. I told her this was likely a problem, and if I didn't want to be responsible for it I needed to check it out. She meekly nodded, her head still face down. I decided not to chance it and told her I needed to restrain her anyways because she'd proven she clearly couldn't be trusted. I clipped seat belt like straps around her upper back and lower back just above her bottom and tightened them so she couldn't move.

I then slowly slide off her underwear. She was wet, and I could see the puddle she had left on the table, her juices having soaked through. I strapped down both her legs immediately afterwards, to keep them opened for her "own good".

I once again narrated what I was doing. "I see a lot of fluid here Mary, I'm going to probe to see what's going on."

I started, sliding my fingers along her clit, and she jerked up. I continued the motion saying, "Aren't you glad I tied you down, can't be moving now". She was beyond words and just nodded her head.

I decided it was time, "I think I should put a larger probe in your vagina to check it out dear."

She shook her head no, and tried to kick her feet, but the straps held her in place. My friend had said something about a temporary loss of vocal abilities in 5% of the subjects. Guess this was my lucky day. I slowly lined up my cock, savoring the lubrication, sliding it against her clit, before nestling it against her fuck hole. I then slowly pushed getting the tip in, before pulling out. I then did it again, feeling the warmth as I eased my head in. It was so warm and wet.

I pulled out again, holding just the very tip in and looked up. She was squirming, trying push back down on it now. I then shoved in one inch and she groaned. Too caught up in the feeling, I started pushing more in.

2 inches in, I met resistance, it must've been her hymen. I wanted to go slow for her first time, but it was unbearable at this point and I wanted more fast. I decided to test my theory of the drug before doing anything more, the idea making me harder, if that was even possible at this point.

"Mary, let me know if anything I do hurts you by telling me to stop. Players make noises all the time during these rub downs, but if you tell me to stop I will. I don't want to hurt you."

With that, I shoved my full length in one go. She groaned, and appeared to try to speak before continuing to groan incoherently. "Amazing, glad that was okay for you. I'll keep going, and don't worry Mary, we'll find that issue. I'm going to keep moving the probe."

As I started speaking, the entire situation hit me at once and I came immediately. Her velvet pussy, combined with the teasing and power dynamic was too much. I started pumping a giant load straight into her fertile pussy.

I imagined my sperm swimming up and finding her egg. She was a virgin, she had no reason to use birth control. I kept thrusting back and forth, but the cum didn't stop coming.

Imagined her becoming pregnant and not even realizing what had happened, but slowly starting to grow my child while going about her normal life. I imagined her confusion when her period stopped, wondering if she was training too much.

Of course I'd assure her that was the case, because she'd still be seeing me for weekly check-ups. I'd make sure she was taking vitamins i.e. pre-natal vitamins, so she remained healthy under the guise of training supplements.

I then imagined her starting to show, not understanding why she felt constant nausea and was gaining weight despite her training. Under a false guise of concern, I imagined offering to take her to the doctors, because as a man I had read that these could be pregnancy symptoms but wasn't at all sure.

I imagined her tears of fear when the doctor told her she was over 4 months pregnant. That it was too late for an abortion and she'd have to carry to term. I imagined her telling me through tears and crying hysterically. Her volleyball dreams tarnished.

I imagined her fear, telling her parents their only daughter, their angel, their dream Olympian athlete would have to give up her dreams and her scholarships because she was pregnant.

They'd ask her how it happened, and I'd tell them privately I did see her leaving practice late one day in a football player's car but didn't think anything of it. They'd ask her about it, and she'd deny it of course.

They were extremely religious, so I doubt she would even know what sex was. Would even be able to describe what we did, and I'd get away scott free. I'd try to stop our weekly check-ups, but she'd persist and insist she needed to keep at it, so once the baby was out she could still pursue her dream.

I'd refuse at first, before eventually giving in. I'd bring her things for the baby. She'd accept them happily, not realizing I was the father of her child. She'd accept the gifts, now knowing that I was fucking her every week, that I planned to give my first child plenty of siblings.

I imagined the family falling in love with me, proposing I marry their soiled daughter because I could at the very least provide for her. All while I continued to fuck her, sometimes my cum would drip down her leg while we talked. Her not understanding that my potent semen was waiting patiently to impregnate her again. Waiting, and ready to make sure her dreams never came true.

I shuddered as these thoughts rushed through, prolonging my orgasm. Once it ended, these thoughts also made me instantly hard again, despite the massive load just dropped. I started sawing in and out after a brief break, as she started whimpering, the pain just a bit too intense for her. I started rubbing her clit too in time with my strokes.

I had to keep up the ruse, "Don't worry Mary, I'm just finding the source of these fluids. I learned in training that if I do this as well, it should at the very least take away your pain."

She grunted, clearly enjoying whatever I was doing at this point. Eventually, I could feel her cumming, getting the orgasm I had been denying her for hours. She became insanely tight, gripping my dick for dear life.

I came again, my dick firmly lodged against the entrance to her cervix. It was heavenly. I kept my dick in her warm wet cave and waited until I was sure all my fluids had been drained. On a ledge near the table, I had left a vaginal plug. I leaned to the side, and grabbed it with my right hand.

As I pulled my dick out, I stuffed the plug in, ensuring no fluids escaped. I told her lie with her bottom in the air (I removed the straps, and let her get dressed) so gravity could do it's work.

She was in no state to argue, on cloud 9 from the orgasm she didn't fully understand she had. I told her to stay like that for an hour before removing the plug. I warned her liquid might rush out, but it was natural based on what my probe found.

I also warned her to not tell anyone else, as they would be jealous of her special treatment. She nodded seriously, glad to have gotten a secret edge over her team.

I told her to come back next week for her second appointment.

Let me know what you think!