The Volleyball Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our two tongues, our sexy, smooth, jewelry-free tongues, slithered in and out of each other's mouths like liquid silk, so sexy, so fine.

Karen came in and sat on the other side of Jenny, pressing up against her real close. I broke off our kiss. Still holding Jenny in my arms and toying my palm around her nipple, I said. "Wasn't that so very sexy the way Karen let us look up her skirt when she was on the ladder?"

Y-y-y-y-yes."

"You liked it, didn't you, Jenny? It was a lot of fun, wasn't it?"

"Y-y-y-yeah."

"Well, then, why don't you kiss Karen and show her how much you appreciate her letting us look up her skirt?"

Karen put her arms around Jenny, and I turned Jenny's face around to meet Karen's. They kissed tentatively at first. Then Karen's tongue darted out, parting Jenny's lips.

With Jenny facing Karen, I was able to get both my arms around the little girl as the two of them kissed. Both of my hands found her nipples, teased, pulled, stroked.

When Karen's tongue slithered into Jenny's mouth, the little girl whimpered. Her body trembled in my arms.

"That's a good girl, Jenny," I whispered into her ear, licking the side of her face. "Show Karen how sexy you thought her wet panties looked."

Jenny's tiny hands found Karen's tits and started playing with them.

Karen stuck a hand up Jenny's skirt to play with her pussy while they made out.

Jenny whimpered again. Her tongue fought back against Karen's. They licked each other's lips, then entered each other's mouths, their lips mashed together.

Kissing and licking the side of Jenny's face, I moved in to join their kiss. Karen and I pawed the little girl all over while frenching her out in a hot three-way kiss.

"Jenny?" I said when we all stopped for air. "You've looked up Karen's skirt, you've seen her wet panties, you've seen her slit behind her wet panties, and you and I have seen each other in the showers, but Karen has never seen what you look like. Don't you think it's time you showed her how cute your little cunt is?"

"I-I-I-I don't . . . ."

"Yes, Jenny," Karen said. "Kris has told me all about how cute your hairless little slit looks in the girls' shower. Please show me. I'm dying to see your sweet little cunt."

"Stand up Jenny." I said, as Karen and I helped her to her feet.

Karen slid over snug up against me as Jenny stood in front of us, her face bright red, her ears purple with embarrassment and excitement..

I pawed her, running my hands all up and down her body. "Look how sweet and cute she is Karen."

"Yeah," Karen said, her own hands joining me in pawing the little girl. "My cunt has been drooling over her ever since we all piled into my car together.

Our hands raced all over her titties, up and down her legs, fondling her little butt, and reached under her skirt to play with her pussy.

Jenny moaned and squirmed from our touches.

"Look at these cute little nipples poking out her T-shirt," I said, pulling them out between my thumb and forefinger.

Karen pushed my hand away to clamp her mouth over one of Jenny's nipples. I did the same with the other.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The little girl moaned as we sucked her titties through her T-shirt. Both of our hands raced up her thighs to fight over her panty-covered ass and pussy.

"Let's get this T-shirt out of the way," Karen said, slipping her hands under Jenny's shirt and lifting it over her head.

We both sucked on her exposed nipples, pulling them out between our lips. Then we flicked our tongues on them.

"Ummmmmm," I said between licks. "Look how big her nipples have grown. Such a sexy little girl we have here."

"That's so beautiful and sexy, but I want to see what the rest of her looks like." Karen Pulled Jenny's tiny skirt off her butt and down her legs.

"Ummmmmmmm," I said, "look how wet we've made her panties. I rubbed my hand back and forth across the wet spot on the front of her panties.

"Naughty, naughty Jenny." I smiled at her as I rubbed her pussy.

And Jenny just whimpered her need.

"I want a closer look," Karen said sliding off the couch and between Jenny's feet so that her back was resting against the sofa between my spread thighs, and her face was directly in front of Jenny's pussy, only inches away.

Karen fondled Jenny's ass, then pushed my pussy rubbing hand away. "God, this is so sexy, seeing her up close like this. She blew on Jenny's wet panties.

"Nggggggggggg," Jenny moaned.

"Ohhhh," Karen said. "You're right Kris she's gotten all wet too, just like us."

Karen cupped her hands around Jenny's ass cheeks and pulled her crotch into her face. She sucked the little girl's cunt loudly through her panties. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Karen moaned into Jenny's crotch.

All this time I had been fondling Jenny's titties. I scooted up to the edge of the sofa, so my cunt and wet panties pressed against Karen's upper back. My tits rested on the top of her head. I grabbed Jenny's face in my hands and brought our faces together so I could eat out her face while Karen sucked on her panty-covered pussy.

While I frenched and fondled the little girl, Karen pulled her panties down so she could lick her slit better.

Karen's tongue exploring Jenny's sweet naked lips and man-in-the boat brought a hot gasp of air from the little girl. Her breath rolled down my throat scalding my soul.

Karen found her clit and sucked on the little bud.

"Ngggggggggg," Jenny moaned into my frenching mouth. She quivered all over and came on Karen's face.

Jenny's knees buckled. I took her in my arms and pulled her to my lap, Karen helping. We caressed her and kissed her tenderly all over.

Jenny started crying.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" I asked.

"I-I-I-I don't know. I've never felt anything that good in my whole life. I've never even felt wanted before"

Karen and I kissed the tears off her cheeks.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore," Karen said. "Kris and I will take good care of you."

Karen kissed Jenny on the mouth Frenching her so the little girl could taste her own sex on Karen's lips and tongue.

"Oh, Jenny, sweet Jenny," I whispered into her ears. "See how sexy your sweet little cunt tastes on Karen's mouth?"

While Karen frenched Jenny, I pulled the little girl's panties the rest of the way off her legs and brought them up to my face.

Karen broke off the kiss and turned Jenny's face towards me.

I rubbed her panties on my face right in front of her eyes. Karen started licking the side of her face.

"Oh, Jenny, Jenny," I said. "Such sexy panties you have. So wet and sweet where your cunt was."

I kissed and licked the sopping wet crotch of her panties, then held them up to her face.

"Kiss your panties, Jenny. See how sexy and sweet your wet spot is."

While I rubbed Jenny's panties in her face making her lick her cunt stains, Karen started playing with her pussy.

The "squish, squish, squish" sound of Karen's hand on Jenny's cunt told me the little girl was getting wet again.

"I want to taste your cunt on Karen's mouth." I frenched Karen's face, directly in front of Jenny. Then we brought Jenny into the kiss. Both Karen and I fondled her while kissing her.

"You liked it when Karen ate you out, didn't you Jenny?"

"Y-y-y-yeah, sure."

"It felt real good, didn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Would you like to make Karen feel the same way?"

"S-s-s-s-sure."

"I'd really love that Jenny," Karen said. "When I was coming down the ladder just now, and you guys were looking up my skirt I kept thinking how sexy it'd be to have you to lick my pussy."

"G-g-g-g-gosh."

Karen stood up. "Come on, Jenny, it's okay. If you don't want to eat me, you can just look up my skirt if you want, like you were doing before."

"Yeah, Jenny," I said, easing her off the couch. "Just get down there between her legs so you can look up her skirt. See how wet and sexy her panties look."

Jenny squatted down between Karen's spread legs. Holding on to the tall girl's thighs, she looked up Karen's skirt.

I went around and got down on the floor in front of Jenny where I could kiss her and fondle her as she looked up Karen's skirt.

"If you want to make Karen feel real good," I said to Jenny, Kiss her and lick her on the backs of her knees, like this"

I showed her. "Now you try it with the other leg."

Jenny held on to Karen's thigh as her little lips touched the tender flesh on the back of the tall girl's knee.

"That's a good girl, Jenny. Now lick it."

In a second Jenny was licking the back of Karen's knee like a pro, while I licked the other one.

"Yessssssssss," Karen moaned.

"See how much she likes it, Jenny? Doesn't that make you feel good too, to be able to give Karen pleasure like that?"

"Y-y-y-yeah. I almost feel like I'm being licked there too when I lick her."

"Licking pussy's the same way." I kissed her face. "Only better. You'll have as much fun licking Karen's pussy, as you did when Karen licked you."

"G-g-g-g-gosh!"

Karen had fun too when she licked you. See how wet her panties are because she got so hot from licking you." I reached up and rubbed Karen's panty-covered cunt. "Here, why don't you try it, I grabbed her hand and raised it towards Karen's cunt. See how hot and wet you made Karen when you let her lick your sweet pussy."

Jenny touched her trembling hand to Karen's crotch. Then she began rubbing back and forth.

"Nggggggggg, yes," Karen moaned.

"Now, isn't that fun, Jenny? Making Karen moan like that. See how good you're making her feel?

I twiddled Jenny's nipples while she played with Karen's panty-covered cunt.

"Gosh, her panties are sopping wet. It feels so hot and sexy on my hand."

"Of course it does. That's part of the fun. Now, you keep playing with her pussy, and lets start kissing our way up her thighs—that'll make her really, really hot."

"Ummmmmmm, you guys," Karen moaned as we worked our way up towards her pussy.

I stuck a hand between Jenny's legs to play with her cunt, while whispering in her ear. "That's a good girl Jenny. Stick you head up her skirt, just like when she was on the ladder. See how sexy her panties are, right in your face. Panties, panties, panties. So wet and so hot. Make Karen real happy, Jenny, Kiss her panties, kiss her panties. Oh, sexy, sexy, Jenny, face in panties. Good girl, sexy girl. Make Karen feel so fucking hot.

Oh Jenny, Jenny, you look so sexy with your head up Karen's skirt. Naughty, naughty Jenny, sexy Jenny. Suck her panties, Jenny. Mouth on cunt, so sexy. Feel how hot Karen's cunt is. Right through her panties. Hot cunt on your lips, so Naughty, naughty, Jenny, sexy Jenny, you're making me so fucking hot watching you. You're little head bobbing up and down under Karen's skirt. So naughty, so fucking hot. Sexy sounds you your sweet lips making, sucking cunt, driving me crazy, suck, Jenny, suck."

I got down on my back and made Jenny sit on my face so I could eat her out while she sucked Karen's pussy through her panties.

Jenny really got into it, her hips bucked wildly, fucking my face while she sucked Karen's panties. She found Karen's nub and mashed it between her lips. Karen spased and came in her panties.

Karen sat back down on the couch, with Jenny still between her legs, hugging her thighs.

"That's okay, Jenny," I said. Karen's got to rest a moment. "Why don't you show me how wet you made her panties?"

Jenny giggled, then pulled Karen's soggy panties down her legs. She sniffed them, then held them up to my face.

"Ummmmmmmm, sexy, sexy, cunt juice." I rubbed them all over my face licking at the dampness.

Still rubbing Karen's panties in my face, I sat next to Karen, then pulled Jenny on to my lap and frenched her, licking her mouth out real nasty.

Jenny's little hands went right to my tits, feeling, fondling, playing.

"Oh, yes, Jenny, that's it. Play with my titties. Oh, God, I love that, Please."

Jenny stopped kissing me and buried her face in my bosom, kissing and moaning. Her little hands teasing, grabbing, fondling. Then she sucked my nipples through my sweater, like we'd done her.

In the meantime Karen had taken her skirt off so she was completely naked like Jenny. She reached her hands up under my sweater. "It's about time we got rid of some of your clothing too, miss Krissy." She moved Jenny out of the way just long enough to lift the sweater over my head.

Jenny immediately dived back into my tits, sucking my nipples like a maniac.

"Yes, Jenny, good girl Jenny, suck my titties, suck my titties. Make me hot, feels so fucking good."

Karen sat down on the floor between my legs again, her back to the couch. She stuck her head under Jenny's ass so she could eat her pussy out while Jenny sucked and played with my titties.

When Jenny started fucking Karen's face, Karen got up and put her arms around the little girl. "Okay, sweetie, that's enough for now. If you make her nipples any longer they might fall off. I think it's time we took care of Kris the right way."

Jenny giggled, and moved off of me.

"Stand up!" Karen ordered me. "We need to get you naked like the rest of us."

Karen kissed Jenny on the mouth. "Okay, little sweetie, fetch Kris's panties for me and show me how wet you made her from sucking her titties."

Jenny crawled between by legs. But before taking my panties off, she licked the back of my knees like I'd taught her to do to Karen.

While Jenny worked her mouth up the insides of my thighs, Karen stuck her foot under Jenny's ass to rub her toes on her pussy while fondling her little nipple buds.

Jenny stuck her head up my skirt and kissed my panties, sucking my cunt like she did Karen. But before letting me come, she pulled my panties down and made me step out of them. Then, giggling, she rubbed them in Karen's face.

"Ummmmmm, good girl, Jenny. Sexy panties. All wet and soggy. Kris's cunt horny and hungry. See?"

Karen rubbed my drenched panties in Jenny's face. "That's it Jenny, suck those panties. So sexy. Taste Kris's cunt juice, so hot and horny. You're the one who made her hot, you naughty little girl you." Karen rubbed Jenny's pussy while Jenny kissed and licked my panties.

"Lie down, Kris." Karen commanded. I obeyed, pulling my knees up and spreading my legs to give them a wide open view of my hungry pussy.

"Come here Jenny," Karen pulled the little girl down on the floor with her. They snuggled together between my legs. "It's our turn to make Kris feel good. So we're going to eat some real pussy now."

"S-s-s-sure."

"You just do everything I do, okay?"

"Sure."

Karen started licking and kissing the inside of my left thigh. Jenny worked on the right.

"Now watch this," Karen said when they reached my crotch.

Karen stuck her tongue out as far as she could and ran it all up and down my puffed out lips driving me wild.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmgod, yes," I said.

"See how much she likes it," Karen said. "See how wet her pussy is? Breathe deeply Jenny, let her sex smell fill you up. It'll make you feel kinky high. That's a good girl. Now you try licking her like I did and make her feel real good."

Karen guided Jenny's head to my slobbering pussy. Her tongue darted out and took a nervous flick at my labia. Then she tried it again, but this time she moved her tongue around on my lips like Karen had done.

"Yesssssssss," I moaned.

"Good girl, Jenny. Kris really loves that. You're such a sexy little girl now." Karen stuck her hand between Jenny's legs to play with her pussy while the little girl experimented with licking me.

"Nggggggggggg," Jenny moaned into my pussy because of Karen's touches. She took a deep breath and resumed licking me.

"Yessssss, Jenny, yes," Karen whispered in her ear. "Smell her cunt, get kinky high, so sexy, lick, lick, lick. Hot, wet pussy, naughty little Jenny, so fucking hot, naughty, naughty, naughty, sexy Jenny, suck her Jenny, suck her. Taste her cunt, get drunk on her sex. Oh, so kinky, so fucking sexy, naughty, naughty, Jenny, hot pussy suck."

Jenny whimpered into my cunt as she licked and sucked me.

"Good girl," Karen said. "Now, I'm going to do you. You do everything to Kris that I do to you."

Karen moved down to lie on her back with Jenny sitting on her face.

Jenny moaned and whimpered in my pussy when Karen started licking her.

Jenny stuck her tongue way inside my slit, then moved it up and down trying to force it ever higher, ever closer to my G-spot. The way Jenny was moaning and squirming I knew Karen was doing the same to her. And that made me all the hotter.

Finally Jenny clamped her lips on my exposed clit and sucked me till I thought my brains would come out.

I thrashed on the floor, fucking my cunt up into her face. She held on to my butt for all she was worth. Jenny's own body thrashed like a fish out of water as she fucked Karen's face.

"Nggggggggggggggg," we both moaned at the same time.

Then we came.

Even after we came, Jenny continued licking with soft, less frenzied strokes—imitating what Karen was doing to her.

We cooled off a little, then rested, all three of us snuggled up in each other's arms—Jenny between Karen and I.

We didn't do much snow ball fighting, or hiking that weekend. We spent the whole weekend between eating and resting having sex and watching porn flicks. By the end of the weekend Jenny was a total cunt addict, just like Karen and I.

TO BE CONTINUED

12