The Volleyball Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill's moans were muffled by Kris's cunt, but the way her shivering vibrated the bench beneath us told me she was getting ready to come too.

Kris and Nikki climbed off our faces, then Nikki started frenching out Jill's face so she could taste Kris's cunt in her mouth, while Jenny was still eating the big girl.

Kris moved over to eat out my face, licking up all of Nikki's hot girl goo from my mouth.

Jill started shaking so hard the entire bench jumped and bounced as if in an earthquake. Her scream of ecstasy was swallowed by Nikki's loving, sucking mouth. She clamped her legs so tightly around Jenny's face I thought she'd suffocate the poor little girl.

But Jenny kept licking away like a mad dog. She was really loving bringing the big girl off. Jenny was fucking her own clit into Jill's tummy, and moaning into her cunt as she ate her.

Then Jill's orgasm was over. The locker was suddenly very quiet.

"Hey, guys," Nikki said after a moment of rest. "Everybody's gotten their rocks off except Karen. Don't you all think we ought to do something about that?"

"Yeah, Karen," Jill said. "On your back! So we can do you real good."

I rolled over on to my back on the bench. Jill lay down on her stomach, pushing my legs off the bench so she could scoot up to my crotch. Then her face was on my pussy sending me to outer space. She swabbed her obscenely long tongue all over my crotch sending jolts of pleasure ratcheting through my body at warp speed.

I wrapped my legs around her big body and rubbed my feet on her back while she ate me. Jill fondled my ass and hips as her mouth made love to my cunt.

Kris and Nikki knelt at my sides, on either side of the bench, and made love to my tits with their hands and mouths.

I fondled their titties and erect nipples while they sucked and licked me--that is until Jenny straddled my face.

My hands immediately went to Jenny's tight little ass to help guide her crotch down onto to my eager, loving mouth. When her cunt was only inches from my face my tongue darted out as far as it could to lick her cute, puffy lips. Lick, lick, lick.

Then I stuck my tongue into her slit, and she lowered herself the rest of the way down to my face impaling herself on my slippery long tongue as if she were fucking some guy's cock.

At the same time, Jill crammed her huge tongue through my slit, and made it writhe like an angry snake inside me. Wild sensations I'd never felt before rampaged throughout my body, frying my brain. I grunted my pleasure into Jenny's cunt from the bottom of my stomach. Then I licked inside Jenny's pussy the same way Jill was doing me.

"Ngggggggggod!" Jenny moaned, and tugged at her nipples.

I was in a heaven of pleasure I had never dreamt possible. Two beautiful girls sucking away at my nipples. My tongue deep inside Jenny's sweet little pussy, the heat and wetness of her precious cunt caressing my tongue, the sweet, yet tart, smell of her girliness filling my nostrils and making me giddy. Then there was Jill of the super long tongue driving me wild with her crazy lick, lick, licking, of my throbbing pussy.

Jill wrapped her upper lip around my hard-on clit, and with her huge tongue still inside of me she pressed it up hard against the underside of the submerged part of my clit from inside my cunt. Then she sucked like a mad woman and I felt like my entire clit was being sucked on clear down to its roots deep inside of me.

I thrashed wildly against her face. She held on to my ass with all of her strength driving my cunt harder into her face.

I sucked Jenny's clit the same way.

"Yiiiiiiiiiii!" Jenny yelled, fucking my face like a colt on steroids.

I shuddered and tremored all over, my feet spastically slapped around on Jill's strong back.

Jenny shivered and shook.

And we both came at the same time.

Jenny collapsed back on top of me. I held her in my arms, stroking her gently, and kissing her thighs.

The other girls gently stroked and kissed us both until we came back down to earth.

We left the gym with a smile on everyone's face. But what we didn't know was that the mirrors on the side wall of the locker room were two-way allowing coach Barnes to see most everything that went on in the locker room. And, that will have ramifications in another story.

12