Watching Mommy Ch. 01

Story Info
Lindsey learns how to masturbate.
1.9k words
4.66
24.3k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WATCHING MOMMY Ch. 01

LESBIAN: Lindsey learns how to Masturbate

While this is primarily a voyeuristic and masturbation story, there is a large lesbian group scene at the end.

LINDSEY'S STORY:

My mom raised me very strictly. Sex was sinful. Never touch yourself down there.

Stay away from boys. She read me to sleep every night from the Bible--even in High School.

And, of course, church on Sunday. Dress conservatively. No mini skirts. No short shorts. Only dresses that came to below the knees, preferably down to the ankles.

But then, one day after I turned 18, something happened that changed everything.

Since I was on the girl's soccer team, which practiced after school, mom always got home before I did.

One day, our soccer coach called in sick, and cancelled practice, so I got home early.

As I walked into the house, I heard mommy moaning. It was coming from her bedroom. Wondering what was wrong I tiptoed towards the sound. Her door was open a bit. I peeked in--and got the shock of my life. Mommy was lying on the bed totally naked and she had her hands down there! DOWN THERE! Rubbing furiously, and moaning like she was in great pain.

If it hurts to bad, why is she doing it? And if it's naughty, why is she doing it?

Sometimes mommy would stop playing with herself down there, and instead she'd play with her nipples. And, oh my god, how big and swollen her nipples got! The way she was tugging on them and pulling them this way and that, I'd think it'd hurt, but mommy seemed to really enjoy it--even though she was still moaning softly and whispering soft words of naughty stuff I'd never, ever have dreamt of. Especially not coming from my own religiously staid mom.

Well, if it's alright for mommy to do that, it's okay for me. After all, I'm legally an adult at 18. So, curious as to what it would feel like, I began playing with my nipples through my dress, just like mommy was doing. Mine weren't as big and swollen as hers, but it sure felt good. Then, when mommy resumed to playing with... down there... I thought I'd do likewise.

So, with trembling fingers I reached down... and touched myself through my dress. And, and even just touching myself through my dress it sent fire all through me. But what a wonderful burning sensation it was!

It felt so good I couldn't stop. Except...

Afraid I was going to start moaning with pleasure like mommy, then she'd hear me and punish me. I ran to my own bedroom.

What would it feel like to touch myself down there while naked? Just like mommy was doing?

So, I took all my clothes off and flopped down on my bed... and began playing first with my nipples, and yeah! It did send new levels of thrills through my body and down to my nether region. Then I played with myself down there! And, OMG! How good that felt. God, I wish I'd known about this before. But once my fingers had begun playing with the raging fire down there, I just couldn't stop.

I had my first orgasm then--though I didn't know what it was called then.

Needless to say, I became addicted to it. I'd do it almost every day, or night before falling asleep--and of course, every time I heard those strange noises coming from mommy's bedroom, I'd sneak a peak. And, I found it turned me on and I got so-o-o fuckin' wet seeing mommy playing with herself while naked, and I always had to do myself afterwards.

And, yes, I'd fantasize about playing with mommy the same way, with each of us playing with each other's titties and each other's nether regions­ --and that always added to the juiciness of the forbidden pleasures of it represented.

Sunday nights were special for mommy. Every Sunday evening mommy would leave saying she was meeting with her church group, a bunch of other ladies, leaving me alone at home. During those times I found it really exciting, and fun, to go into mommy's room, that very forbidden place. And, to make it even more exciting, I'd take all my clothes off and lay down on mommy's bed and play with my tits, and play with myself down there, Just like mommy did while laying in mommy's bed imagining that she was there with me whispering those naughty little somethings like she always did when she was playing with herself.

During this time I also started looking at soft core porn and learned what an orgasm was, and new words like "fuck," "cunt" "clit" and "pussy."

I enjoyed those Sunday nights so much, I was sorely disappointed when one Sunday after church mommy told me she was going to be hosting her Ladies' Church Group that evening after dinner, and I was expected to stay in my room doing my homework, and then going to bed like a good little girl. I was not to bother them at all. She was especially adamant about me not venturing anywhere near the living room that evening.

Needless to say, I was curious as hell--especially the way mommy was so strict and firm in insisting that I stay in my room all night. Are you kidding?

When the ladies all arrived, I could hear their chatter, then some laughter and some giggling... and a few other indescribable sounds.

So, too curious to be able to sit still, I escaped from my bedroom and tiptoed towards the living room where all the women were gathering. Keeping myself hidden, I peaked around the corner and got the second big shock of my life.

All of these women were dressed as sexily as hell, mini's, heels and hose, form fitting blouses. But it was what they were doing that really fried my brain. They were fondling each other, kissing real nastily, with their tongues fucking each other's faces, playing with each other's tits and butts, slapping each other in the ass--and even reaching hands under skirts to play with each other down there!

Doubly shocking was that one of he women was my soccer coach Ms. Billings!

Another huge shock was Mrs. Donaldson. She was the preacher's wife, of all people. A tall busty blonde that just oozed sex. Maybe her preacher's husband wasn't giving her enough at home.

The other women were Mrs. Greenfield, Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Hatcher, and Mrs. Franklin.

I sort of knew all these women from church, and they were all so prim and proper while sitting in the pews every Sunday morning. And, all of them were married except for mommy and Ms. Billings.

Soon the blouses and bras came off and they began sucking each others tits, and by God if that didn't make me feel like mine were being sucked on and played with. Needless to say, I was getting totally wet by this time and my nipples throbbed and ached.

But then came the freakiest thing of all. All of the other women ganged up on my mommy. I got so freaked out, that I kind of lost track of who was doing what to whom. Names and faces no longer meant anything. I just focused on mommy, what she was doing and what others were doing with and to her--and the look of absolute pleasure on her face.

Just when I thought that things could get not any wilder and I could get no hornier, one of the women squatted down before my mommy and stuck her face up mommy's skirt! And while that woman was doing whatever she was doing up mommy's skirt, all the other women were sucking her tits, fondling her ass, kissing her. There were hands and mouths and tongues all over mommy. And mommy totally enjoyed it! Though she was moaning, and saying naughty words like God yessssss, fuck! But the look of pleasure on her face was indescribable.

And the woman who had her head up mommy's skirt, I could tell by the bulge in mommy's skirt where her head was, that she was doing something to mommy's crotch 'cause that bulge in mommy's skirt kept bobbing up and down right over mommy's crotch area... and that woman must've really enjoyed what she was doin' to mommy as well, cause she reached one of her hands down between her own legs ((and up her skirt)) to play with her own pussy.

And then there were the sounds... liquid sounds of licking, sucking, and something else sort of like my own pussy makes when I'm playing with myself and I'm so wet I'm ready to cum. Though muffled by mommy's skirt, those gushy sounds were unmistakable. Mommy loved what those other women were doing to/with her that she was ready to cum right before my horny envious eyes.

And the aroma! The odors of hot, wet, pussy filled the room. I knew what it was 'cause I always smelled that way when I played with myself down there. Only now it was so much stronger. All those women in the room, all of them hot and wet, and my own "prim" church-going mommy most of all.

I stood there totally transfixed as mommy's moans of pleasure crescendoed to the point I was afraid the neighbors would hear and call the cops. Her whole body thrashed in the grasp of the others, as if she were trying to escape their hold. And then she had her orgasm. I knew what that was 'cause I'd brought myself off a few times while masturbating.

After mommy came, the other women caressed her sweetly for a few moments as she got her breath, then mommy grabbed the face of the woman who had just stuck her head up her skirt and mashed their faces together. Mommy practically devoured the woman's face as if she were trying to eat out all of her own juices that the other woman had caused down there.

Suddenly mommy was on her knees sticking her head up the dress to do to that other woman what she had just done to her--what ever that was.

And, mommy must have enjoyed that too 'cause as her head was bobbing up and down under that other woman's skirt, mommy was also playing with herself down there! And, this, even though she had just cum.

Then Ms. Billings, my soccer coach, got down on her back right behind mommy, and stuck her head up mommy's skirt so mommy could sit on her face. And mommy really loved whatever Ms. Billings was doing up under there because she began humping Ms. Billings face like I sometimes do with my pillow when I play with myself.

Before I knew what was happening, all the skirts and panties had come off--and I finally learned what mommy had been doing up that other woman's skirt and what she'd done to mommy. All these gorgeous church-going ladies ended up in a pile of female flesh and they were all kissing, licking, and sucking each other DOWN THERE! And the more they played with each other, the hotter their pussies got 'cause the odor of hot female cunt juice filled the entire room and totally enveloped me as I stood there watching totally drunk and high from their sex aromas.

My knees trembled. Hell, my whole body trembled so much I thought I'd collapse. And afraid I'd let out a loud moan, I ran, dripping wet and with one hand on my cunt, back to my room to finish myself off... several times.

But I knew, from that evening on that I had to get some of that stuff for myself... somewhere, somehow.

TO BE CONTINUED