All Comments on 'The Voxe: Number One'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ok

this is a good story, but I am not into this that much

HeisenhugHeisenhugabout 8 years ago

This is certainly a touch darker than her previous outing but I think I approve.

As someone who favours the notion that rehabilitation is preferable to mindless punishment I can certainly agree with that out come. The crime is a little trickier though, rape is a damn hard subject to write well and especially so when writing it from a less standard premise. There isn't normally much in the way of grey area in the topic however I feel you have found some and nailed it. I can understand and believe Valerie's behaviour even though we should think she's crazy. Colour me impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not as good as part one

IMHO, the depth and story writing aren't as good as part one! It was so captivating... Now, not so much. But follow up stories are hard to do. Have you considered adding a women's touch to your stories, at least from a lesbian editing perspective? Men are always so free to utilize the "cunt" description in their writings, a turn off for women readers, as female authors know and utilize the many other truly erotic descriptions available!

Oh, I chose anon because you seem to enjoy innuendo while replying to anon comments in all of your stories >:-P

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Traditionally, I'm not down with rape scenes but if the Voxe can forgive her, make her get psychiatric help and pretty much give her a second chance, then who am I to go against it. I found the "fluffing" sex by the manager aka girlfriend, hot! Not bad work if you can find it, Lol. This is one of my favorite series. I hope there's a follow up to see if Velette & Lisa's relationship braved this episode and catch up on new developments in the life of a female rock star. Rock on!!!

P.S. I know this is a work of fiction and I addressed the above comment as tho it's real because it can and it has happened to celebrities and everyday lay folks. Kudos to the author who made this so real (for me). All the best.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Great sequel.

I would like to second the comment about the hot fluffing scene, yeah sign me up.

Nice to see compassion so readily shown to someone who I think needed help more than punishment. Nice one Smokey, a little teachable moment in a sexy story.

Oh and I was singing along there to my fav Blondie track.

Thank you

JC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES