The Voyeur

Story Info
Fuck in a meadow is watched by a voyeur.
3.2k words
4.42
10.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I guess like all other couples who have been married for more than three decades, sex had turned into a habit. We'd fallen into a rut. Two or three times a week Karen and I would spend a comfortable fifteen minutes between the sheets. Nothing sparkling but still nice and satisfying. Guess we didn't need much more.

Then, one Friday afternoon, we both decided to enjoy the sunny weather and look for a weekend away. To be honest thoughts were more on long walks in the countryside than athletics in bed when we booked a hotel in a Yorkshire village for Saturday and Sunday night.

We arrived lunch time the next day, dropped our bags in the room and went to the restaurant, choosing to sit outside in the glorious sunshine. The food took an hour to be served but we were in no rush. The food was magnificent, at the end, feeling a little over full we decided to go for a walk.

We'd only walked about a mile when Karen realised, she should have worn better footwear than the flipflops she had on. We decided to turn back but I needed a piss so stepped inside a band of trees to relieve myself. As I finished, I saw Karen squatting down with her shorts in her hands. We both began to giggle as she emptied her bladder.

The warmth from the sun was glorious, the silence of nature faded any stress we had. I looked around and saw the green of grass through the trees and went to explore. In a few minutes we were stood in a lush meadow, a little heaven on earth. Karen sat down then lay on her back, pulling up her tee-shirt, folding it under her bra so her stomach could catch some sun. Her shorts lay nearby.

Looking around I spotted a man in the trees, probably about twenty feet away. I'd seen him at the hotel. He was dressed in green trousers and a combat type tee-shirt, with binoculars around his neck and a backpack. At a guess I thought he had followed the track we had taken and was now standing still looking at my wife. If I hadn't have seen him move into position, I doubt I would spot him watching, he was camouflaged that well.

I should have been outraged and shouted at him to leave but seeing Karen laid half naked in the grass had inspired my cock, it had begun to grow, this probably clouded my judgement as I lay down beside her, turning her face to mine, to share a long loving kiss. While I did a hand roamed over her exposed skin, feeling its warmth, enjoying the smoothness as well as the little scars each side of her belly, telling she had given life. A hand roamed over the rise of her belly and moved downwards seeking the fabric of hr panties. Fingers slipped inside, touching the fine hairs, slipping through them to her slit, to feel how wet she already was. A finger slipped inside then sought her clit, gently swirling around. I was about to tug off her panties when she groaned loudly and shivered.

"Have you just cum?" I asked.

As a couple, for the last twenty years, we were a one orgasm each type, usually around the same time, laid in bed, where we would cuddle up and sleep. We had hardly begun and she had cum.

"Yeah, but don't stop." She whispered. "Don't know why but I'm as randy as hell."

I looked up and saw the man had seen it all. I then decided to give him a show. My cock grew rock hard as I slipped her panties down and spread her legs, pulling apart her lips so he could see her dripping gash. I pushed in two fingers, using them as a cock to make her moan. I then moved to her tits pulling the tee-shirt over her head, she slipped off her bra, now she was completely naked.

Her tits are magnificent, big without being overly huge, still firm despite her age. I fondled both, sucking on each nipple, pushing them together. I felt her hand move down and grab the front of my shorts. I tugged them down so she could play with my hard cock, wanking it slowly.

"Let's give it a licking." She said loudly.

I lay on my back as she stroked my cock for a while before pulling the skin down to kiss the throbbing head, licking it, murmuring with pleasure as she did. She took it in her mouth, bobbing her head backwards and forwards, taking it in deeper each time until I felt her gag. But she didn't stop, instead she worked her magic until sensing I would soon blow.

"I need this bad boy." She whispered and moved so she could guide it in while she sat on me.

Her hips gyrated into a slow rhythm as she positioned her clit on my cock, rubbing against it, pressing her hands against my arms, her only intent to reach her fulfilment.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." She swore each time my cock went in deep. Her tits banged against my face, but I could still see hers contorted in a pleasure-seeking grimace with spittle running down each side of her open mouth. As her orgasm struck, I felt this drop onto my chest. She was moaning and groaning loudly, as the pleasure swirled through her for what seemed an age.

Finally, she rolled over, gasping for air, covered in sweat.

"Another few strokes and I would have finished." I said with a grin.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just need a minute." She spluttered.

Somehow, we had moved much closer to the trees which were now less than ten feet away. I looked for our voyeur, I had to concentrate to see he was still watching. Our eyes met; I held his gaze for a long moment then nodded my head slightly, he acknowledged this by moving a hand slightly, giving a thumb's up.

"How do you want to fuck me?" Karen asked using a dirty girl voice.

She was sat up, propped up by her arms. Her tits bounced as she shook her body then spread her legs.

"Wanna fuck my mouth, deepthroat me, drown me in your cum?" She asked. "Or fuck all holes. What about titty fucking? I could sit on your face and wank you off if you want."

"Been a while since I fucked your arse." I said, pushing her onto her back. "But let's fuck first."

My cock slid in easily, going nice and slowly I played with her tits as we fucked, then watched as they bounced at each thrust. My cock was hard, bigger than it had ever been, but I was in total control and determined to give a show a porn star would be proud of.

After a while I pulled out and lay on my back, telling her to get on top, then to reverse so the voyeur would get the best possible view of my wife being fucked by me. He could see her tits bounce, her belly sway a little, the gash of her cunt clinging to my cock, the juices from her as she gyrated over my cock. I could see him the trees watching, listening to her grunts and groans.

"I want you on your knees." I said loudly.

"We don't have lube." She said, she looked a little fearful. "You need to make sure I'm open."

"Turn over, get on your belly, you know how I love to lick your brown hole." I commanded.

She obeyed. I positioned her a little on her side so my head could get between her legs to lick her clit for a while. She writhed and moaned with pleasure. Then after a few minutes my tongue went astray a little, moving to the hole I was going to fuck. I gave a gentle lick, felt her ecstasy then moved back to her clit, giving it more attention. I did this another couple of times before licking her arse harder pushing spit around the hole then pushed my tongue in, gong as far as I could. A thumb pushed into her arse making her whimper with pleasure. When I pulled out her hole was open a little more so I began to push my spit inside, gathering as much as I could, using a finger to push it further in.

As I took a moment to get my breath, I thumb fucked her pussy, keeping her groaning, mewing with pleasure.

Pulling out the thumb I moved to her other hole and circled around its rim, pushing harder, firmer till it went inside. She tensed but then relaxed so my thumb could push as far as it could go then pulled out, pushed in again. After a few minutes of this I went back to her clit, her cunt was dripping, my face was soaked with her juices. She was writhing with pleasure. My fingers went down and rubbed her clit hard for a few seconds knowing she couldn't last any longer. Three times in one session. It made me feel even better but now my cock wanted to feast.

As told, she raised her arse from the ground, taking a kneeling position that would let me slide in. So, the voyeur could get a good look I spread her cheeks apart, showing her hole. A finger pushed in, then I slowly used two fingers. She didn't complain so I knew she was ready.

Looking down at my cock to position it for a firm push I saw how my cock head looked almost purple. The first attempt failed, she moved a little and cried out. I told her to push back, once it was in it would be easier.

I forgot who was watching when I saw my cock head enter, she cried out, but once it was fully in it wasn't so bad. I began slowly, feeling a way in so she didn't hurt but before long my need became greater, hips moved like a piston as I fucked her faster and faster, not caring when she cried out.

I felt the rise and did nothing to slow it. I wanted to cum now but as the moment grew close, I pulled out and sought her face. She was looking up at me, I squeezed her mouth a little, so she opened up but the moment the great spurt began she shut it firmly. It was too late then, instead my load splashed onto her face, over her forehead, down her left eye with a huge load on her nose, cheek and lips. She thought I'd finished and opened her mouth a little, but the second burst came, the first splash went in her mouth, the rest down her tits.

I was astonished as her at the amount I had produced, much more than normal. She sat up to try and clean it off, at that moment she saw the man and cried out in shock. The voyeur, knowing the game was up stepped forward.

Karen looked around for her clothes, but they were some distance away. Standing up would reveal all her glory. An arm wrapped over her tits while a hand did its best to hide the rest of her. She was grimacing at the cum dripping all over her and glowed red with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to frighten you." He said quickly holding out a hand to be shaken.

Of course, Karen looked even more embarrassed when she looked away, so I shook his hand.

"I have wet wipes in my bag." He said dropping it onto the ground, pulling out an unopened packet which he threw to Karen.

Of course, this put her in a bind. To get herself clean so she could dress she had to open the packet but that would reveal her nakedness.

"How long have you been watching?" She demanded.

"From the very beginning. I saw how beautiful you were and couldn't resist."

"You shouldn't have." She said as she struggled to open the packet.

"I know. If you want to report it, I will deny nothing so you wouldn't have to go to court."

"Did you film anything?" Karen rose to her feet. Making no effort to hide her nakedness she stood before him, still looking flushed.

He took the packet from her, ripped it open and pulled out some wipes.

"No. I thought that would be a violation of you."

"Watching me wasn't a violation?" She snapped. "It's not even legal,"

"When a beautiful woman lies naked in a field, what man wouldn't take a look. When you started having sex, I felt I couldn't move as it would spoil such a wonderful moment for you."

He was using the wipes to clean her as they spoke, making sure all her face was clear, some had even gone in her ear. We laughed when he wiped it away. More wipes were produced, he cleaned her neck and the top of her breasts. I noticed how she made no complaint when he went even further. Wiping a nipple clean, then the side of her breast, even reaching down to the rise of her belly to clean up the last of it.

"Thankyou." Karen said when she was clean. She then noticed the bulge in his pants and pointed to it.

"Why didn't you deal with that while you were watching?" She asked.

"I just couldn't take my eyes off you." He said softly.

"Well, you have seen me, drop your trousers." Karen demanded.

The voyeur stood with his trousers around his ankles and hands behind is back, blushing as red as his cock head which was throbbing with a drop of precum that seemed to be growing.

"You are not going to fuck me if that's what you're thinking." Karen snapped and looked to me.

"Give him a hand job." I offered. She looked surprised. "You've turned him on, he's seen you fully naked, tits out, legs spread, cock in your arse. We've just had the best sex in years, it will warm us up many a winters night. Why not spread the love?"

"Won't you be jealous?" She asked.

"He's not a threat to me. Go on, wank him off."

The voyeur lay down when told. She sat next to him, looked to me then nervously reached out and took his cock in her hand. She didn't flinch when his hand reached out to fondle a breast, instead she moved closer, so he could feel more, even letting him suckle on a nipple. Her breasts were swelled, showing she was excited yet again.

"If you want to get off, sit on his face, rub that clit on his head." I suggested.

It took a few more minutes before she did as I asked. I love it when she sits on my face, the close look at her dripping cunt. The feel of her body as my tongue worked her clit. How her juice drips onto my face. But this time was for her. She pushed down hard, rubbed on his face and forgot about wanking his cock. At first, she was moving slowly but once she got the right position she went faster and faster, her groans getting louder but the voyeur couldn't breathe. After a while he had to push her stop her. She looked angry and desperate.

"Rub his cock on your pussy lips, just a little to see how it feels." I said softly.

I was laid next to them, hard as hell, watching closely how she rubbed his cock against her cunt, rubbing on her clit. She rose up a few inches so his cock could push against her opening, then allowed him to enter just a tiny bit. But this tiny bit grew more, so his swollen cock head was inside. She was writhing, looking at him, at the pleasure on his face. glancing at me for permission, to be told what to do.

"Push it all in, ride him." I said firmly.

"No, I shouldn't." She whispered back but the temptation was growing.

"Ride him." I said commanded.

She cried out and then sat full on his cock, taking him in deep, rubbing on him, pushing her tits in his face., moving her hips so she grinded on his cock, not caring about his pleasure, just about hers.

I saw his face change, it grimaced, he bit his lip and pushed even deeper into her groaning his release, he seemed to be pulsing in her for an age, pumping his cum, more and more with each pulse.

"No!" Karen exclaimed when his cock began to shrink. She sounded desperate; her face flushed with anger.

I pushed her on her back and pulled her legs apart, I could see his juice dripping from her and rammed my cock in. Not caring another man's spunk was around my cock I took her hard. Biting on her tits, raking my hands in her flesh. she screamed as her body shuddered, but I wanted more. My hands grasped her wrists and held them down so she couldn't move and with speeding piston like motion fucked her quickly. Sweat was dripping off my forehead onto her face, she tried to move but I wouldn't let her. My mouth crushed onto hers, with my tongue probing deep.

I began to feel a rush in my balls and thought about pulling out and having her arse again, but my energy levels were getting low, I had to cum now or I would collapse breathless on top of her. I didn't want to finish inside her. This time when I pulled out and moved to her face, she didn't realise what I wanted till my cock was deep in her mouth, she choked and struggled as I flooded her throat. Coughing and spluttering she pushed me away and lay on her back panting. There wasn't much left for her to spit out, but some had dribbled onto her chin, she made no effort to wipe it away.

The voyeur pulled out a wipe and began to clean her cunt, slipping a finger in to fetch out a big globule of spunk.

After some time, she turned on her side and looked to me. "Are you all right with it?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"I didn't mean to fuck him, but the feel of a cock was too much."

"I told you to do it." I said grabbing her hand to show I meant it.

We all dressed slowly, as if not wanting the adventure to end. I gave the voyeur my email so we could discuss what had happened. A few days later he sent a message asking for some nude photos of her. We had great fun taking them, he wanked off on them and sent back the tribute. and then arranged for another meeting in a few weeks' time. The two of us can't stop fucking, just the thought of the fun we had gets us going again.