All Comments on 'The Voyeur and the Exhibitionist'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
editor?

I think I'd look for a new editor, no offense

sbart921sbart921almost 12 years ago
Your Stories Just Keep Getting Smoother.

Your stories are always great, but I think they are getting even better with time. I think you may be the next Ohio. Thanks for submitting.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 12 years ago
You had me at first but turned good

Initially wasn't sure if the story was really by DG Hear since was a different start but glad I did read it all since enjoyed the story!

Well done as always!

Yes I do read what you write as soon as I see the author! True with you and several others writers!

Appreciate your writing and submitting please keep writing and I will keep reading!!!!

Thank you!!

DG HearDG Hearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you for reading my story. It's a bit difference than I usually write. I'm not elegible to win in the contest (I won in the last 6 months) but I like being part of it. As far as my editor goes, Estragon has been a wonderful editor and has made my stories much better reads.

DG Hear

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
CHANGE OF PACE FOR ALL

from a Voyeur to a Practioner. TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 12 years ago
Good story

I very much admire Jakewho, and you started out sounding just like him, which is high praise for me. The voueur thing seemed very origional, (Duma would know), but at some point you drifted off the track, IMO.

Only in Hollywood do the Wealthy marry the maid, or in this case the beer truck driver. It would have been more realistic for the protaginist to be more intellectual, or otherwise show some real brains. Tammie is obvioulsy a very bright, very motivated woman, with a huge earning potential a head of her. Marriage to the truck driver is not so likely, just because he has a nice body. I thought that was the weak spot in the story, and it didn't have to be so.

But anyway, I enjoyed reading it, and thank you for writing it.

Chilley

CajunBillCajunBillalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Well developed story nice plot twists. I rarely check the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category, so I was lucky to find this on the Contest List.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Different, but good....

I admit that she was being an Exhibitionist and he was voyeuring but their relationship is pure romantic body on body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Um...

That was weird.

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 12 years ago
I think I knew Danny back in the old neighborhood ...

Really good story. Voyeur or whatever, a ROSE by any other name ...

This seems more probable than most of the stories here.

There ought to be more stories with a happy ending; life gives us enough of the tough endings already.

DG, thanks for a pleasant way to pass the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

Even though I'm not English, I enjoyed this story. It is one of the best I've ever read, particularly because it is more a romance story than one of the exhibitionist/voyeur category.

JasonHalsteadJasonHalsteadalmost 12 years ago
Very rough

I made it all the way through, so that's a positive, but reading this was almost painful at times. I could care less about the sex, I'm mostly critiquing the way the story was told, instead of shown. Extremely passive voice. I recommend a re-write where you show the reader the story, rather than telling them about a documentary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmmmm?

this story has a nice plot... an idea that could lead to a really interesting read. But it was just dead boring! i agree with the other person who said the telling needs alot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
simular story

I started out going to strip clubs and then later even having lap dances. Eventually started seeing the a call girl regularly- I had the fanasty of falling in love with her. It was a great time but she could sense I wanted something more- she suggested I go on a telephone dating site ( before the internet was popular ). I did and it took a while but I met a nice lady whom later became my wife. Ture love can happen from a different starts, hope every one finds what they are looking for some day...

CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
everyone has an opinion

Was it strong with voyeur and exhibition, no. Was it an enjoyable read, yes. Do I have a problem with the soon to be rich doctor marrying a delivery driver, no. Seems to me that some people just need to find fault with everything. I personally enjoy the "mind control" and the "voyeur/exhibition" stories. But, a little love story never hurt anyone. I have enjoyed your writing on the two stories I have read in my categories. Your editor has missed a couple of typos in them. No big deal. Far be it for me to criticize someone else's English skills. Glad this site has an auto spellcheck or my comments could be unreadable. Hope you post a few more in the categories I peruse.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Stranger shit happens -

But it is seldom that easy not does it often work out as well as this is starting -

Good writing and good luck to them LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good read

very good story- well written nice ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slow developing story that gets steamier and steamier with each chapter. Several twists and turns included in this nice plot. Good weaving of the characters and story line. Nice ending and good help from family members.

5*

BJ

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnalmost 2 years ago

One of the best I’ve read in ages!!! Brilliant! Sorry it took me so long to find it…

DG HearDG Hearover 1 year agoAuthor

I haven't read this one in a while. I think it was one of my best. I really enjoyed it and hope you did too.

with respect

DG Hear

johndlokcucjohndlokcuc2 months ago

What an unusual story for the literotica website, but i thoroughly enjoyed. One of the best feel-good stories with a bit of a sexual side to it. Well probably more like the BEST ... not "one of the best."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...