The Voyeur (Chicago #05)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Sam seemed to be about finished. She pulled the dildo out. Even from a distance, I could see the wetness from her pussy glistening on the silicon toy. She brought it up towards her to examine more closely, or so I thought. Next thing I knew, she was sticking her tongue out towards the dildo and licking it, tasting herself. Fuck! My cock twitched again at the sight. Then, when Sam wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo and started sucking it off, I felt another sudden stream of cum shooting from my cock. I didn't know if she'd done that spontaneously or if married guy had told her to, but I didn't really care. It was hot as fuck either way.

It seemed to be clean up time, then. Sam disappeared into the hallway outside of her room again, likely going to the bathroom to wash off the toy. I grabbed some paper towels and Windex to clean off my window. By that point, I'd gotten smart and started keeping the cleaning supplies nearby, on my dresser.

Sam was still naked and still on the phone when she came to the window to close her curtains. Seeing her looking out gave me a bit of a thrill, knowing she could easily see me here, cock still out and semi-hard. Without overthinking it, I pulled my blinds closed too, most of the way. I left them open enough to still peek out, hoping to see her noticing the movement in my window. Sure enough, she seemed to look over. I was covered enough then that she wouldn't have been able to see much of me. Not enough to see my face, anyway. But maybe she'd be curious and check my window again next time. I hoped it wouldn't cause her to keep her curtains closed after that. But something told me that wouldn't be the case.

12