All Comments on 'The Voyeur Husband'

by bassguitarbubba

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7almost 7 years ago
Going down hill fast

*

WittonWittonalmost 7 years ago
Same old, same old

The story lacks suspense, tension, surprise - maybe next time the cuckold has a sort of split personality: he gets off by first watching his wife get fucked by some stranger, and then he really gets off by beating the shit out of the guy - which, incidentally, turns the wife on even more than a nine inch cock

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Good story

You just can't please some people. Those of us that are bi and share our wives because they enjoy it and we do will never understand the difference between bi and gay and will never understand how sharing brings a couple closer together. Rated it 5 stars not only because I deemed that was what it deserved but also to offset the ratings from those who cannot imagine not everyone is so repressed as they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story

This fits so many of my fantasies that it is almost if I had written it. Every now and then I talk to my wife about doing something like this. I'm sure that if she did, it would be a turn on for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVED THE STORY, GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92%). MY CUP OF TEA!

I have a very pronounced voyeur side.

I was totally elated whenever men were hitting on my wife &/or she was flirting with them. In those moments i was in a hypnotic trance of sorts.

My wife & i volunteered for the same charity, usually at big fundraising events. Men were attracted to my wife like flies to shit. They did not know that the volunteer standing less than 3 feet away from her was her husband. Whele guys were complimenting her & asking for her contact info (or asking her out without beating around the bush), i was in 7th heaven or on cloud nimber nine (or both!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

I don't know what to say...

But I want this to happen to my wife, see and enjoy..

But she never agreed...

What to do??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I keep wondering

Is there a large group of women out there who get off on watching their husbands seducing, then fucking the hell out of other women? If so, where are their stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT. FIVE STARS: ***** (5). EROTIC. EROTIC. EROTIC. Linda is a keeper.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5!

The story is my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing as hot as watching my wife in situations like this im also a voyeur who loves seeing my wife enjoy sex with other men. We have done the hotel quite a few times and seeing her stripped naked by another man whos only intentions is to fuck her and empty his semen into her is so hot. Gayle is a size 8 slim with small perky bcup tits and an always smooth vagina with small non protruding labia but a protruding clit. She loves sex and seeing her on top of a man riding on his cock facing me is incredible to watch. She loves hot talking and mostly for my benefit tells the guys how good their cock feels inside her and better than she gets at home. She knows how to turn a man on and how to get me hot with her teasing and hot talk. Hearing her tell the guy whos cock is about to blow to cum inside me fill my cunt with spunk usually has me cumming as the guys cock is also pulsing his spunk in gayles hot cunt. Yes for those who wonder i always go down on her wether its my cum or another guys in her i love the taste and after she has fucked a guy she will mostly go down and clean his cock so when he leaves and we kiss she tastes of cum. She is the hottest girl iv ever been with i love our sex and watching her enjoy sex with other men.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My kind of wife sex story.

I gave it a 4.75 (95%).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous