The W.S.E.W. Title Shot

Story Info
The #1 contenders match where the loser gets fucked hard.
6.7k words
3.95
9.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wormman
Wormman
5 Followers

The stadium was packed with an anticipating crowd. The lights from the catwalk swirled around the crowd in various bright hues, and puffs of steam came from the combatant's entrance. It was another electrifying night of Women's Silky and Extreme Wrestling (W.S.E.W).

From its simple formation in dimly lit dive bars and sub-par gyms, W.S.E.W owner, Paul Ranfeild turned his league into one of the most successful wrestling leagues to date. His roster was packed with some of the most beautiful and dangerous women all across North America (and some from other countries), each one ready to put their bodies on the line for a taste of success. And more importantly, they weren't afraid to show some skin to get there.

Paul made it clear that his vision for a wrestling league was for adults only. There wouldn't be any dolls made in the image of his girls (unless they had to be blown up first), and the only posters of them would be hanging on the walls of horny frat boys or high schoolers with questionable parenting. These women weren't just going to be real professional wrestlers, but also hardcore pornstars. And because of that, they had to also dress as such.

The league had several stipulations within the contracts each girl signed, but the most crucial of all was that they could only fight if their combat gear was lingerie or other forms of skimpy revealing clothing. Many saw this as chauvinistic sexism, but it worked. Paul used this tactic as a means to market the uniqueness of his league to phenomenal levels. Soon, the matches were viewed by crowds of men (and a good number of women), all wanting to see his fighters beat (and fuck) each other stupid.

After a year and a half, Paul was able to broker a deal for a primo spot on Brazzer TV on the spice network. The reputable website was no stranger to hardcore fuckings or extreme forms of humiliation and wanted something new to show its customers as they launched their own TV station. To further support their investment, BTV even gave the league their own home stadium in Reno, Nevada with promises of funding for state wide events if they turned a profit.

Here, a few years later, the W.S.E.W was hosting its 23rd away event in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The night has been an eventful one with four extreme matches, three won by pinfall and one surprising double-count out and some very intense victory fucks. And the crowd was on their seat eating it up. On any other day, Paul would be one happy man... but this wasn't any other day.

Paul paced in the owner's box, glaring down at the ring in concern. Rosie Rocket, the current titleholder for the W.S.E.W championship (called Amazonian Championship though) had no challengers. To fix this, Paul scheduled a number one contender's match between two of the leagues toughest women: Nia Jones and Carmen Rodriguez. Both of them were strong, merciless, and popular with the crowds....and they also hated each other.

From the very first day, both Nia and Carmen had intense distaste for the other. And unlike other grudges in the league, this wasn't because of something simple as an un-expecting backstab, stealing a lover, or even overinflated egos. These two girls hated each other because they were too similar.

Both Nia and Carmen were in their early twenties, both came up in dangerous neighborhoods (Nia in Baltimore and Carmen in San Antonio), and they were both as hot as they were mean. When two alpha lionesses are put in a cage, it's only natural that they'd go at each other's throats.

And indeed they have. Several fights broke out between them in the back, but were always broken up by security. Paul spent a long time opposing to the idea of putting them in a match out of fear of what they would do to each other. But now, he had no choice. Paul needed a contender who could really give Rosie a challenge and show the crowds how unscripted and extreme his league was. So when he proposed putting the two women in a match to determine who would get a shot at the title, they quickly agreed and then some.

Not very surprising to Paul, the both girls agreed to the match only if it could be a no DQ street brawl, with falls counting everywhere and no end until a winner was determined. These two didn't want to go at each other as wrestlers, but the hood rats they used to be. This upset Paul greatly.

Despite its name, Paul liked to keep the extreme to involve very little bloodshed. He had seen in other leagues how matches that involved razor wire, concrete, and nails could affect the wrestlers. His league depended on the pretty faces of his girls, and even with a team of skilled doctors on call, there's a limit on how much surgery could fix. But he needed a challenger and neither of them would budge without this stipulation for their match.

Paul broke down and reluctantly agreed, but only if the girls would agree on a 10% reduction of their fee and the prize money (a regular stipulation for any match where the combatants intentionally draw blood). Both girls agreed, caring more about getting to finally go crazy on the other without anyone stopping them.

Now Paul stood still as the lights dimmed and the ring announcer prepared to introduce tonight's main event. But before he could, the sound of a jet engine roaring played over the speakers, followed by indie rock. It was Rosie Rockets theme music.

The champion came dashing out to the stage to a wave of cheering fans. She was not wrestling tonight, so she wore her civilian clothes. A pair of tight blue jeans that hugged her curvy hips and ass with a teasing black G-string sticking out of the sides, and a white tank top with her iconic rocket logo that held in her supple 39 D bust. Her lips were painted a bright red that contrasted her pinkish white skin but harmonized with her bright red shoulder-length hair with blonde highlights that made it look like it was on fire.

Her emerald eyes scanned the crowd while she held the Amazonian Championship high in her right arm. She then jaunted on down to the commenters table and took a seat between the leagues long-time commenters: Jerry Nash and Victor "V.R." Ryder. When they asked her what she was doing there, she simply smiled and replied "Just observing the competition."

With that interruption out of the way, the announcer once again introduced the two women for the final fight of the night.

A smooth R&B song played as the lights pulsated to the bass. Nia Jones danced out on the runway wearing a pair of blue jeans and a grey hoodie that covered the pink makeup on her cheeks and eyes and ice blue lipgloss. With a sly and sexy smirk and still in sync with the beat, Nia ripped off her jeans and her hoodie to reveal her gear for the night: A white once piece teddy, garter belt, and stockings that contrasted to her dark skin. She bent over and ran her hands over her legs, thighs, and impressive 31 D bust before running her fingers through her long braided dark hair. She winked at the audience and they practically salivated.

She strode down to the arena and rolled into the center where she did one final, mind blowing pose by sliding her hand over her crotch before bring it up and placing her index finger on her lower lip. The then strode to her corner, eying Roxie and pointing at her.

The lights when down again, and the sound of a faster, more lively Spanish R&B played over the stereo's. Carmen came dancing out of the back, her long brown hair whipping behind her and her face covered in glitter and scarlet makeup and eyeshadow. Twirling in the air, she slipped out of the silk robe to reveal a red one piece teddy with matching belt and black stockings that revealed most of her beautiful ass, and left a slip cup from between her 32DD's down to just above her crotch. If that wasn't enough, the lingerie was practically see-through, showing everyone everything.

Carmen strode confidently down to the arena to the cheers of the crowd. Unlike Nia, she chose to take the steps at the turnbuckle and elegantly bent between the ropes, pausing only to blow the audience a kiss. Both girls loved to show their sexiness to the audience, but once both of them were inside, it was all business.

Carmen glared daggers at Nia, who reciprocated with her own ice-cold stare. The two girls walked up to each other in the center of the ring, their breasts touching, and began spitting insults at each other.

"I hope you're ready, ghetto trash." Carmen spat at Nia, who towered over the 5'2" Latina with her 6' even height. "Because when I'm done with you, you're going to realize just how much of a pansy ass you really are!"

Nia gave a menacing smirk "Oh, don't worry chicka, I'm ready. But when I'm done with you, you're going to be begging me to let you go run home to mami!" She replied. From there, the words degraded shouting until the ref finally broke them up by threatening to call the match off. Both girls finally complied, and begrudgingly went to their own corners. Once both girls were in their appropriate positions, the ref called for the bell and the match was underway.

Neither girl wasted any time, charging at each other and colliding in an explosion of hair and flailing limbs. They fell to the mat, rolling around and grabbing each other's heads trying to be the one on top. Nia won this initial conflict by straddling Carmen, taking two handfuls of her hair and slamming her head several times onto the matt.

Carmen let go of Nia's hair in an attempt to get the larger girls hands off of her, but the act was futile. As soon as Carmen let go of her hair, Nia took her right fist and punched her temple several times dazing Carmen. With a laugh, Nia took her fist and this time slammed her arm and elbow into the smaller girl's tits, pressing them in deep as Carmen screamed from the blow.

"Sucks you're only known for these stupid bags. I'm going to ruin them, and you're life!" Nia raised her arm again to slam into Carmen's chest one more time, but she left herself open. Carmen lifted her knee, striking Nia square in her crotch hard. The black girl groaned in pain and then shouted as Carmen lifted her knee and delivered another blow. She pushed the stunned Nia off of her and slowly got to her feet.

Nia was still on the ground, grabbing her crotch when Carmen got to her feet and sent a swift kick to the black girl's chest. With a groaning "oof", Nia went rolling onto her back where she was met with a barrage of foot stomps from Carmen. The impacts came to her stomach, tits, and face as she struggled to try and get away. Before she could though, Carmen jumped in the air and brought a leg slamming right onto Nia's throat and chest. Nia stopped moving for a moment, only to cough and slide her hands to her neck. But Carmen wasn't done, now that she had softened her up.

Taking a handful of her hair, Carmen dragged Nia to her feet where she laughed at her face and sent her flying to the nearest corner. Nia hit the turnbuckle hard and her legs buckled, leaving her only standing by leaning against the corner post and panting hard. Carmen came up from behind, and grabs her hair ready to continue the assault.

In a sudden burst of energy, Nia slammed her elbow into Carmen's head, stunning the smaller girl. She repeats the attack two more times before the Latin girl releases her grip on Nia's hair. Now free, Nia decides to repay Carmen and grabs her hair and slams her head on the turnbuckle once, twice, three times. Carmen staggers in Nia's hand who only smiles before spinning her around, bending her down and sending the little fighters body launching into the corner post.

Carmen sent out an agonizing scream as her left shoulder collides with the metal pole and lets out a soft cry while trying to move away. Before she could, Nia grabs Carmen, puts her arm over her head, and lifts her up for a belly to back suplex. Carmen lands on full force, and cradles the back of her head from the impact.

Nia grabs Carmen by the hair once more, and blocks two desperate punches from the Latin girl before kicking her hard in the gut. Bending over in pain, Carmen is unable to resist as Nia tucks her head under her arm and lifts her vertically in the air before delivering a devastating brianbuster that leaves Carmen motionless on the mat. Nia could probably finish the match right here and there, but she didn't want to. She wanted to have some fun first.

Getting behind Carmen, Nia lifted her into a sitting position before ripping off the top of her teddy, revealing her large brown tits. The crowd cheered in appreciation as Nia bound Carmen's arms between hers and grabbed a nipple with each hand twisting and tugging them hard. Carmen screamed and lashed out trying to get Nia off her breasts, but could only wail as Nia tortured her pretty tits. After a while, Nia got bored with that and grabbed both of Carmen's arms, stretching them back while driving her knee into the small of Carmen's back. Carmen kicked frantically and screamed with each tug. The ref came over to see if she wanted to quit, but she shook her head no. She wasn't going to go out like this, no matter how much it hurt.

Realizing she wasn't going to get anything out of Carmen, Nia scooped her up by her hair and lifted her into a standing backbreaker. Carmen screamed anew as Nia drove her into her back again and again, her tits bouncing with each thrust.

"Give up you whore! You're my bitch and you know it!" Carmen shouted with a smile before turning her backbreaker into a helicopter twirl and then unceremoniously slamming Carmen face first into the mat. Carmen was disoriented, and in pain. She grabbed her back in agony and crawled for the ropes to get up. Nia was pre-occupied by waving at the audience, as if she had already won. When she noticed Carmen getting to her feet, she stalked her smaller challenger to finish her off.

Carmen saw Nia coming towards her, and knew she needed to do something or she wouldn't last much longer. When Nia got into range, Carmen sent a kick right into her chest. Nia bent over in pain, the wind being blown out of her prevented her from screaming. Carmen capitalized on her attack and grabbed Nia's hair, sending her flying between the ropes, and headfirst into the guard rails. Nia fell to the floor like a lifeless doll. A cut clearly visible across her forehead as blood began to drip out. Carmen wasn't done. Getting her second wind, she backed up and launched herself through the ropes, tackling Nia right into the guard rails.

Both girls were hurt, and struggling to get back up. Carmen was the first, and decided to continue the punishment by slamming Nia's head into the guard once again. She then lifted Nia up by her hair and slammed it hard onto the guard. Nia fell to her knees leaning against the rail, which gave Carmen an idea.

Taking her hands, she tore off the top of Nia's teddy, and lifted her up until both of her D cup tits were resting on the rail. With a feral shout, Carmen slammed her arm right down on both tits. Nia howled in pain, and Carmen pulled her head back by her hair "How's it feel slut? Payback is a bitch ain't it?!" Carmen continued the torture, slamming her arm down a total of six times until she let Nia go. Nia fell to the ground and moaned as she held her damaged tits.

Carmen wasn't done with her though, and pulled her up and tossed her into the ring. She followed after her, and dragged her to the nearest post. To everyone's surprise, Carmen then rolled back out of the ring. No one knew what she was planning to do until she grabbed one of Nia's legs and pulled her a little closer to the post. With a wicked smile, she went around to the other side of the post, grabbed Nia's other leg, and then dragged her crotch right into the post with all her might.

Almost everyone in the stadium grunted as Nia's tender womanhood slammed right into the metal bar. Nia herself shot up in pain, trying to protect her crotch with her hands. But Carmen had a tight grip on her legs and pressed the already abused pussy harder into the post, grinding it. Nia began to flail, trying desperately to stop the torture. Carmen was unable to keep her grip on one of the legs and Nia slipped it loose. Before she could grab it, Nia sent her foot right into Carmen's face. A soft crunch was heard as Carmen let go and rolled onto the ground, grabbing her broken nose as blood gushed out.

Nia was in incredible pain, but she couldn't afford to stay down. Fighting through the tears, she rolled out of the ring and grabbed Carmen by the back of her neck. Bending her over, Nia drove her knee into her opponent's stomach, tits, and face. Carmen gave out a grunt with each blow, and was trying desperately to block the blows. Nia decided to finish things, and tucked Carmen's head between her legs to deliver a piledriver. But instead, Carmen grab hold of Nia's legs, and forced Nia up and into a backslam.

Nia's body hit the concrete with a slam, and everyone gasped at the impact. Carmen then rolled over and went for the pin. The ref slid out and slapped his hand 1....2.... and then Carmen went soaring as Nia pushed her off. Carmen couldn't believe it, she was certain that Nia was finished. Out of frustration, she grabbed her by her braided hair and kicked Nia several times in the stomach. Carmen tugged her hair and forced Nia to walk on all fours like a dog. She kicked her several more times as she dragged her along, making sure that the tall girl wouldn't try to get up. She walked Nia up the walkway, and stopped at the edge.

Scooping Nia up, she kicked her once in the gut and tucked her head under her arm with Nia's back to the edge. Everyone knew this move. This was Carmen's signature move, a modified DDT called the Lone-star Smash. It was a devastating move on its own, but to do it off the ramp and into the concrete was beyond dangerous. Carmen raised her free hand, and began to deliver the final blow, but Nia quickly countered, sending a hard punch right into Carmen's stomach. Stunned, but not deterred, Carmen tried again, and again, Nia shot fists deep into her gut each time. Now slightly wavering, Carmen had no time to react as Nia took her fist and drove it hard into her crotch. The Latin beauty let out a painful groan as she fell to her knees, letting Carmen go. Lacking all finesse, Nia grabbed Carmen by the hair and tossed her right off the ramp and onto the concrete floor.

Carmen was flat out on the ground, her eyes closed and a weak cough the only sign that she was still alive. Nia got up and staggered for a moment before looking down at Carmen with new hate. She didn't want to just beat Carmen now, she wanted to DESTROY her.

Nia climbed down the ramp and quickly grabbed the rest of Carmen's Lingerie, shredding it off and leaving her completely naked. She then twisted it around until it was nice and long and wrapped it around the Latin girl's neck, forcing it tightly around her throat. Carmen woke up coughing and grabbing for the silken band that was coking her.

"You like to take walks you fucking whore?!" Nia shouted with hateful glee. "Then let's go for a walk." With that, Nia started to drag Carmen into the back. Carmen had no choice but to follow on her hands and knees or else feel the sharp tug at her throat. Nia slowly walked Carmen into the back so that everyone could see her naked and humiliated.

Once backstage, Nia tugged on the silk leash and forced Carmen up. She pressed her hard against the wall and sent several knees to her crotch. Carmen groaned in pain with each blow. Nia then took her hand and gripped Carmen's crotch like a vice, sending new screams from the beaten beauty. Nia smiled as Carmen bent over, weakly trying to remove her hand. Before she could do anything about it, Nia let go and gripped a handful of her hair, launching Carmen into a set of folded chairs. Carmen collided with a CLANG and fell to her stomach, motionless, as several chairs landed on top of her.

Wormman
Wormman
5 Followers
12