The W.S.E.W. Title Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nia moved the chairs, and looked down on her foe. She wasn't completely satisfied, so she turned the groaning Carmen onto her back, and grabbed one of the chairs. She raised it high up in the air, ready to send it crashing into the Latin girl's chest and smashing her tits to oblivion. Carmen came to just to see Nia stare down at her with a raised chair. Desperate, she swung her arm and hit Nia square in her bruised and battered crotch. Nia dropped the chair and grabbed her womanhood.

Carmen mustered all the strength she could, and got up with the chair. Nia was on the move again when Carmen took the chair and bashed the edge right into Carmen's temple, spurting more blood from the cut. Nia fell backwards and stumbled for a moment. She tried to get up, but Carmen came in and tackled her against the wall. Carmen was running out of steam and needed to finish soon. She grabbed Nia's hair and sent her slamming face-first into a nearby dumpster. Nia slid down the side of the dumpster, grabbing her face and trying to scramble to her feet. Carmen allowed Nia to stand just enough to think she could fight back before swinging her foot and connecting with the tall black girls crotch.

Nia's eyes glazed over as she bent down in pain. Carmen grabbed Nia's head and tucked it under her arm once more. She sent a blow into Nia's back and two knees to her gut for safe measure. Nia's buckled, but Carmen lifted her up onto her wobbly legs and walked her back a few steps before lifting her in the air and spinning her body into her Lone-Star smash DDT sending Nia's head right into one of the steel chairs. Nia lay motionless on the floor. Carmen rolled her over to see the girl's eyes rolling in the back of her head and realized she was knocked out.

With a smile, Carmen planted her ass right onto Nia's chest, crushing her tits under the weight. The ref came over and began to count with the audience counting along. 1...2...3! The bell rang to an eruption of cheer as the announcer spoke over the speakers.

"Here is your winner, and new #1 contender, Carmen Rodriguez!" Carmen stood up gently, trying to ignore the pain in her body, and raised her hand in the air. She had beaten Nia in a wrestling equivalent of a street fight, and left her out cold and broken. But that wasn't enough for Carmen. She wanted to do more, and she would get the chance.

Carmen wasted no time to strip her defeated rival. She ripped off what was left of the black girls teddy to reveal her smooth and heaven pussy and, much to Carmen's glee, a pierced clit. She used the teddy to wipe the blood from Nia's forehead -she didn't want it blinding her from what Carmen was going to do-. Once she was cleaned up, Carmen raised her arm and sent it swooping into the defenseless girls pussy, jamming three fingers at once right inside.

Mia shot up from the sudden jolt of pain and screamed in agony. Carmen immediately backhanded her causing the screaming to come to a sudden halt. Nia fell to one side, coughing and whimpering. Carmen was already enjoying everything.

"Wakey wakey, loser." Carmen said, removing her fingers and grabbing Mia by the neck and bringing her face to hers. "You can't sleep just yet. I beat your worthless ass, and now it's mine to do whatever I want with.

Unsurprisingly, Nia spat directly in Carmen's face. "Fuck you, cunt!" She said through gritted teeth. Even after losing , Nia was still fighting back. Carmen smiled wickedly. This was going to be more fun than she thought.

"Oh no, no, no." Carmen said slyly. "The only one who will be fucked is you. But not quite yet. First, you need to learn your place.". Carmen grabbed one of Nia's tits with her free hand, and twisted hard. Nia let out a painful groan as her larger, bruised, breasts got mangled by the smaller girls sharp nails. Carmen then grabbed the other tit and repeated the process again. This double assault for a scream out of Nia who desperately tried to fight back the tears.

"I don't know what your crying over slut. " Carmen said with a giggle. "Its not like these tiny things were that impressive to begin with. If you want to see what real tits look like, and then take a look at these!" With that, Carmen shoved Nia's face between her own impressive globes. She held Nia's head close, laughing as the black girls arms failed around and grabbed her trying desperately to get some air.

Nia's flailing became weaker and slower, and Carmen released her boob smothering just before the black girl passed out. Nia gasped hard sucking in the fresh air before coughing several times. Carmen slapped her across the face to get her attention. "My tits are far better than yours, don't you agree?"

"Go to hell!" Nia responded weakly.

Carmen sighed and pouted. "oh dear, it looks like you need a little more discipline. ". With that, she grabbed and twisted the black girls' tits again, punching her nails deep enough to almost draw blood. Nia let out a blood curdling scream as Carmen twist and rugged her tits, getting to her feet and ordering her to get up. Nia had no choice but to comply and as soon as she was to her feet, Carmen spun her around and slammed her hard against the concrete wall. She then told the ref to bring her bag from the locker room and begin to bind Nia's hands with her own tattered and bloody lingerie.

She then went back to torturing her tits, pulling and clawing them, enjoying the wails Nia made. Carmen then leaned close to her ear and whispered "I'm going to give you the best fuck you ever had puta! But first, I'm going to soften your pansy ass up!"

" Fuck you, you dirty dyke! " Nia spat back. "You've got nothing I haven't seen before!". Carmen laughed at Nia. Such fire will be fun to extinguish.

The red refined with her bag, and Carmen thanked him before opening it up. She pulled out a container full of odd smelling liquid. She slathered it all over a red vibrator and, without any warning, jammed it right up Nia's ass.

Nia groaned loudly from the invasion of her ass, but was soon moaning. The vibrations in her asshole felt ten times more intense than her own vibrator. Her insides were thinking and quivering as the little plastic toy pushed around inside of her.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Carmen said with a grin. "just a little family recipe: a few peppers and oils. It's amazing how the things we eat can make an incredible aphrodisiac when mixed together. Carmen continued to move the vibrator around, taking in the reluctant moans coming for her rival. She could tell Nia was enjoying it, and just as it felt like she would cum, Carmen pulled the you out of the black girls ass.

Nia was left there in a daze, her ass slightly wiggling as if looking for the vibrator while panting heavily. But this wants about HER pleasure. The only one whose pleasure mattered was Carmen's, and she wasn't even close to being satisfied.

Carmen rummaged through her bag and pulled out a long and slender whip. She unfolded the whip and slid it across Nia's ass. "Now that I seasoned that massive rump of yours, it's time to tenderize it.". She then took a few steps back and cracked the whip. It lashed hard against Nia's ass, bringing a loud scream from the black girl. Carmen smiled. That was just the warm-up. Again she cracked the whip, leaving a long red mark in its wake. Over and over she struck Nia's ass -purposely switching randomly from hard strikes to soft- with the whip, and each time brought a scream from the black girl.

After a while, Carmen got bored with just her ass and began to aim for her sore and exposed pussy as well. Screaming, Nia fell to her knees sobbing. Carmen immediately ordered the ref to get her up. Placing his hands under he arm, the ref lifted Nia up and held her in place for her tormenter. He felt slightly sorry for the poor girl, but he had seen such victory sessions before working for the company that left him mostly indifferent at this point.

Nia tried to hold out, but each lash from the whip jolted her body that made her howl. The worst part is that she could no longer tell if she was screaming out of pain, pleasure, or both. The pussy shots were the word as they sent massive waves through her lower body and left her bruised member leaking.

After several minutes of punishment, Nia finally screamed out for Carmen to stop. The Latin girl halted her assault. She walked up to Nia and motioned for the cameraman to follow. "What was that?". She said coyly.

" Stop. " Nia said again between sobs. "No more. Stop".

Nia's wicked smile grew wider. "Very good bitch....but not good enough." She backed up and sent another lash across Nia's ass and giggles as she howled. "Say 'mistress, please stop'. " She said whipping the black girl again.

Nia shrieked in pain and broke down crying. "Please..." She said between sobs. "Please stop, mistress. ". At those words, Carmen dropped the whip and pulled out a large red strap-on from her bag. She slipped it on, wiggling her ass playfully for the camera, and walked over to Nia to force her in her knees in front of it.

"Suck it cunt." She said forcefully. "And you better do well since it's all the lube you're getting." Nia's mind was in a fog . She wasn't completely sure what was happening. All she knew is that she didn't want to be whipped anymore.

Slowly, she said her mouth over the phallic object and began to suck on it. Carmen groaned and slapped the side of her head. "Fucking slut! I know this isn't the first dick you sucked. Put some effort into it, or I'm going back to whipping your ass!" Nia quickly responded by sucking more earnestly. The fake dick disappearing and reappearing from her mouth. she wept silently as she clobbered all over the dildo.

This was exactly what Carmen wanted. She laughed at the pathetic sight before her. She grabbed Nia by her hair and pulled her up to her feet. She forced the blubbering taller girl to slouch within her reach. She then cupped one of Nia's tits and began to suck and trade it. Nia moaned in pleasure from the oral massage but gasped when Carmen removed her mouth and shoved Nia's face down to her left tit.

" your turn bitch. " she said. "Make them feel better since you hurt them.". Obediently, Nia began to suck on Carmen's tits. She gently licked and kissed them trying not to stoke the small girls ire. Carmen began to moan and press Nia's face harder into her chest. After a while, she pulled the black girl off and spin her around.

Carmen then took the container of salve and rubbed it directly on Nia's asshole. Nia moaned and squealed as the chemicals began to do their work. She felt the inside of her asshole get hot and itchy, and she panted while trying desperately to get her bound hands to go in.

Carmen came from behind and slid the strap-on across the black girls ass crack. Nia moaned as she felt her body reacting to the touch. "Please" she whimpered.

"Please what bitch?" Carmen said moving the full away. This brought more whining from Nia.

"Please...please fuck me." She said hoarsely.

Carmen patted her head "Okay, I will. But first. "She then gripped Nia's hair and forced her to stare directly at the camera. "I want you to tell everyone, who beat your ass.".

Nia hesitated, but a hard slap to the ass by her abuser have her the proper motivation. "You..." She said meekly. "you beat my ass. "

"And who owns your ass?" Carmen spanked her again.

Nia squealed. "You own my ass! You own my ass!"

"Very good. Now finally, who is my little bitch?"

This time Carmen didn't need to strike her. As loud as she could, Nia tried out "I am! I'm your little bitch. You own my ass and I'm your little bitch."

Carmen almost came right there. She had not only beaten her hated rival, but she broke her both physically and mentally. It was the greatest rush ever. There was no Nia anymore. She was just a toy for Carmen, and she wanted to play.

Without any hesitation, Carmen slammed the thick strap-on right up Nia's ass. Nia let out a gasp followed by a moan as the smaller girl grabbed the back of her hair and started to thrust with all her might.

"Oh god!" Nia howled, as she started to slam her own ass back into the dildo. "Fuck me, mistress. Please, fuck your bitch! I need it!" Her new submissiveness inspired Carmen to thrust even harder and faster. Nia screamed louder than she ever had and came hard on quivering legs.

Panting, Carmen stopped for a moment before grabbing the aphrodisiac salve one last time. She dipped it on her fingers and then snaked her hand down to Nia's crotch, rubbing it all around and inside her pussy.

Nia whimpered and sobbed as the salve began to do its job. It stung and itched more than it did when it was in her asshole, and she could feel as her juices dripped uncontrollably from her pussy.

Rather than continuing though, Carmen removed her strap-on from Nia's ass with a wet plopping sound, and stood over her as the black girl crouched and wiggled in front of her. "Please no." She whined while looking up at Carmen. Her eyes were watery, and she pleaded in her hoarse, worn down voice. "Please, fuck me. Please!"

It was almost too pathetic, even for Carmen, but she loved watching the woman who thought herself to be so tuff just a half-hour ago, break down in front of her. Carmen grabbed Nia's hair and spat in her face, returning the favor from earlier, and pressed it right next to her plastic cock.

"You want this inside you that bad bitch?" Carmen said as Nia nodded eagerly. "Then get on your back and spread your legs." Nia obeyed, sliding on her back and spreading her legs, exposing her pink pussy. Carmen knelt between her and thrusted the cock hard into her cunt.

Nia moaned in pleasure and pain as Carmen rammed again and again with all her strength. She grabbed ahold of Nia's tits and squeezed them hard. "Now, tell me, who has the better tits slut?" Carmen said pinching them.

In a squeal, Nia replied. "You do mistress! You have the better tits!" She panted hard as she felt her body about to convulse. She screamed and her eyes flitted into the back of her head as she came even harder than before.

Nia was half conscious and gasping for air. Carmen stood up and took off the strap-on. As fun as all that was, she still wasn't satisfied. She stood over Nia's face and squatted her pussy right onto Nia's mouth and nose. "Finish me!" She barked, and Nia complied.

The black girl moved her tongue around frantically, digging deep into Carmen's pussy. Carmen moaned and gripped Nia's head as she gyrated all around her face. "Mmm, you call me a dyke, but you clearly have done this before." She said with a sick smile and sticking out her tongue in enjoyment. She rocked back and forth harder and harder on Nia's face, moaning louder with each thrust. Finally, she let out a deep grunting moan as she let out the biggest orgasm she ever had right on Nia's face. She felt weak as she stood up, but soon regained her strength. She looked down at the panting Nia's face which was glazed with her juices.

One last time, Carmen grabbed Nia by her hair and forced her to stand up. She stood there; legs slightly bent so she could be eye level with Carmen. The Latin girl smiled and patted her head. "Such an obedient and dutiful girl you are." She said to Nia in a mocking tone. "Why I'm half-tempted to take you home with me." She gave Nia a kiss on the lips which Nia reciprocated, eager to please. "But I'm afraid my apartment has a 'No dogs' rule, so this is where we have to say goodbye."

In a swift and impressive feat of strength, Carmen pulled Nia over her shoulders into a fireman's carry and then chucked her right into the dumpster. She laughed as she heard Nia's body hit the bottom and then strode up to the cameraman.

"I hope you were watching closely Rosie." She said, confident that the champ was still sitting and watching from the arena's jumbotron. "Because that was nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you. That championship is mine. And once I have it around my waist, I'm going-" She stopped when she heard noise coming from the dumpster and turned around to find Nia slowly trying to stand up. With a sigh of annoyance, she went over to the Dumpster.

"Did I say you could get out?!" She shouted before taking the metal lid and slamming it down on Nia's head with a heavy thud. The cameraman was able to catch a glimpse of Nia's eyes rolling back into her head once more before she fell back into the dumpster with the lid falling behind her and sealing her in.

Carmen stared for a few seconds before picking up her toys and stuffing them back into her bag. Slinging it over her shoulder, she strode away not even giving a glance to the paramedic team that rushed passed her. "Let them fix her up" she thought. "They'll never be able to repair her mind or her reputation after that." With that wicked grin, Carmen headed for the locker room. She was going to get a good shower, go out and find a good fuck, and then get ready to take her place as the Amazonian Champion


12