All Comments on 'The Wager'

by Chaste_Down

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Chaste_DownChaste_Downover 2 years agoAuthor

Let me know what you think!

I might write a story set in a girls' boarding school next. Sixth form, of course.

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, although I would have liked him to be kept in chastity for the week before so he was all pent up and horny before these picnic, would have been all the more rewarding

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 2 years ago

Loved this story, had an idea Mary was going to win anal sex but didn't see the treacherous plot 5*

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story one of the best I have read on this site for a while. Keep writing regularly

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!!!! Well done!!! ;)

cds6cds6over 2 years ago

You're officially one of my favorite authors. Please keep going with stories like these! I'd even love to hear more about Mary's descent into being a woman.

The only thing you could add that would make these stories hotter would be forcing your characters on to hormones. It'd be so cute if Mary started growing little breasts for Simon!

Chaste_DownChaste_Downover 2 years agoAuthor

>It'd be so cute if Mary started growing little breasts for Simon!

That would fun. Having Simon and Mary's girlfriends guiding/coaxing her along the journey and through the changes. I'm writing my lesbian girls' school thing at the moment but I might set up a discord so people can suggest new story directions :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot and well written, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. I love it! Please write a sequel about how they are going to make his chastity permanent and how he slowly starts to realize that women don't turn him on anymore and he is slowly but strongly becoming attracted to men only....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What if "Mary" started taking Sally's birth control pills; the excess estrogen in the other three weeks might get "her" going in the right direction? And with the male component of Mary locked in a chastity device, and Sally's preference for other girls, she wouldn't "need" them (the pills) any longer. I also think Mary would benifit from some deep oral training, perhaps Sally discovering that she does like and need men, other men, and she then needing Mary not only as a fluffer to keep her men ready, but as a substitute form of birth control to finish Sally's lover's off with. Mary might need a new job at some point, and she could play maid for several households while she worked on her skills. Simon might have some friends that might like to have a go too...

Just some thoughts, since you asked, Jackie.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayover 2 years ago

Lovely story, with a wonderful plot line. I greatly enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They could have 4 some's

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Mary was truly chased down by Chaste_Down. A sexy tale, well told.

Thanks.

There is one little thing. For stories set in London or England, the saying would more likely be "you look a million" instead of a million dollars. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well thumbs up, and my cockette ! Hope there is more to cum for Mary and company! Great plot, good dialogue. Mary went for cock a little to enthusiastically, but that’s not a bad thing. Maybe servicing 2 or more at a time will help her along her journey. Then hormones, boob job, laser hair treatments, tramp tattoo. Just thoughts, luv AmiLil!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChaste_Down@Chaste_Down
I just like writing stories that put naughty thoughts in your head. Join my discord and help direct new stories! https://discord.gg/SRcT6AyBzp I have lots of stories up - just click on the 'stories' tab!