All Comments on 'The Wager Ch. 02'

by vegasdude

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pizza boy

Yes, the pizza boy was a poor choice to add to the story. While we all know this is fantasy, but it's about the two of them, nobody else. You "jumped the shark" by having the pizza boy there, and it happened so early. You could have built a nice emotional, yet sexy story, but you went too far with the pizza boy...weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story!

I 'm enjoying this story. Was dissappointed they didn't do more with the pizza boy's big cum shots. Maybe hubby should've wiped his fingers through the cum and had her lick it off, or she could have been encouraged to play with it. Either way, it would have added to the "slut" image he's trying to work on. He should be willing to get into it more as well. But, I like the story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
KINKY TO HE MAX

and able to get off on it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking awful.

Poorly conceived and even more poorly written. Don't post any more.

boaman007boaman007over 12 years ago
Good job....

Those who can't say anything constructive and can't sign their name shouldn't be listened to. Thanks for sharing your talent! Good story and there is room for more chapters...hint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uh huh

So you think that commenting as "boaman007" counts as "signing your name"? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

good story. keep it coming, if you know what I mean.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969almost 9 years ago
fun story

Unfortunately I think it's been abandoned :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous