All Comments on 'The Wagon'

by shadysweet

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

All of us damaged in our own way — matter of degree and how well we cope (or don’t). Painfully revealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Scary because I am close to being there

shadysweetshadysweetover 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous I hope you are seeking help because it is a very scary place. Although I did get better afterward. Best wishes.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

By the way 5 stars. Excellent.

shadysweetshadysweetover 2 years agoAuthor

@Migbird Thank you very much, I appreciate you.

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayabout 2 years ago

Is this the story of your life? I suppose trying to move forward is a better ending than it could have been but it all still seems cruel. I'm sorry that you can't be the person you should have been. I hope that you can get back to solid ground.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 years ago

God Bless You. Welcome back.

jonathan_doejonathan_doeabout 2 years ago

"I discovered that broken bodies can lead to broken minds. And broken minds can lead to broken lives." - I like this sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Powerful stuff, and deep. Your writing style is unique and I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish it was longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would be disturbing to me….if…..I had not had some experience in it. Too many times holding loved ones and crying with them. Dying on the inside with/for them. Life on the edge of a knife blade. Oh so intoxicating, not in a good way but still intoxicating. I pray this is not first person experience, but even second person is crushing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. I am impressed by your vivid writing.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Fascinating... You tease the story as a glimpse into your life... That's some hard life ShadySweet. It seems the visit to rock-bottom served you well though and I truly applaud your commitment to the meds. It's not always easy to admit you need them, and They're not always the answer, but if you find a mix that helps keep you away from that broken place, stick with it girlfriend! Also, keep writing, you do it well, and I hope it is therapeutic for you. Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thorough march, a journey yet complete. Read it through and hope the author found the peace this protagonist has yet to find.

G'luck to you both.

observer888observer888almost 2 years ago

Very vivid and captivating writing. Thankfully it is possible for the pain, angst and actions of that age to become a distant memory and gradually become unimaginable. Best wishes to you.

shadysweetshadysweet9 months agoAuthor

So incredibly deep. With a good editor, I think this could really be a work of art in itself. Prayers. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadysweet@shadysweet
An average girl that loves writing average stories. Short stories are my favorite to write. Although, I do like writing chaptered novels as well. I have two dogs named Marley and Kato, and two cats named Theo and Sassy. They are my life. I also love critique, blunt and honest.