All Comments on 'The Waif and the Wall Ch. 02'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Fantastic series. Glad you continued it and hope it’s not done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

That was a lovely sequel to their first meeting. Thank you.

Now it needs to happen again! Please.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well...

Continuing my comments from Part 1:

I had no problem with a threesome, but am still hoping for something long term between Beth and Jonas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really do hope...

That this gets another instalment with more attention to Jonas' and Beth's relationship.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

I liked this, but I liked the first one better. I think Amanda is annoying.

And for some reason the word “inseminate” has me thinking of armpit-length rubber gloves and cows’ asses, but that might just be me.

Anyway, I hope Beth and Jonas live happily ever after <3 they have wonderful chemistry.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Omenainen. Yeah, this one was a little forced, but worth writing just for the restaurant scene, especially when he comes to and Bethis wailing on the creepy guy. You're right that “Inseminate” is a little clinical, but it's also so primal.

Radmatt0352Radmatt0352about 3 years ago

I really liked the story. Good characters. I remember a person like Beth. Brought back fond memories. Well done.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good because of the size difference. Beth is a much, much better woman. I would have told Amanda NO but at early 20's probably not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

there is no future for them now, he's already broken the rule that makes real love possible. I'll pretend like I didn't read this part and just remember the romance you started, just before ruining it at the very end of part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The roommate's cautionary words at the end make no sense, she's already ruined it for the two of them by getting involved. nowhere to go but hurt from this point forward. This is a perfect example of a great part 1, that could have been the end with a couple minor edits. Or, at the very least, went in a different direction, that matched the first 90% of part 1. a real disappointment. And no, "inseminate" is not even remotely 'primal.' You're badly confused on that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What others are missing is mindset. Amanda knows she's hot, and now she's bagged 'the one that got away'.

She'll go back to the clubs, back to banging the man-of-the-day, and do it all again next weekend.

Beth has been man-hunting, seeking the one that doesn't see her as a freak of mannerisms, one that finds her attractive, a potential life-partner.

It's mindset:

Amanda:

"So many men - so little time. Why pick one? I'm young and having fun!"

(AIDS put the firehose to that thinking, when I was their age).

Beth:

I want a partner. I want acceptance. I don't want to be some slut (her words) just banging to bang.

That she's Wonder Waif? Just makes it better for Jonas.

"Breed" would be the Australopithecus of "inseminate".

Jonas not breed Amanda.

Jonas breed Beth.

Five Ooks. Well played.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Five grunts. Indeed.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

I honestly didn't enjoy the parts with Amanda as much, but I am extremely glad he only came in Beth, that was some dedication there <3

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[19.11.23]

Hawt Stuph!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES