The Waif and the Wall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused to admiring her shallow mounds with oversized aerolas and sensitive nipples. Having experienced nothing but massive, saggy boobs all my life, I found the sight entrancing.

"Cavemen don't wear shirts either," suggested Amanda, lifting her eyebrows.

I tugged off my shirt and struck a pose.

"Mmmm," said Amanda, raking her eyes up and down. "So what now, mister caveman?" Her eyes sparkled.

I glanced to Beth. Were we doing this? Was this really okay? The lift of her eyebrows, a shrug, then a nod told me it was.

Tossing my chin at Amanda, I growled, "The rest. Off. Now."

Amanda obediently stripped naked and stood with hands behind her, smirking. Her waist was narrow, her hips wide. The wispy patch of fur above her pussy revealed she was a natural blonde. She had a body meant for sin, with an attitude to match.

When I looked at Beth expectantly, she put her hands on her hips, stuck out her tongue and sneered. Again I had to tackle her, strip her, and pull her back as she squirmed and protested, laughing and swatting at me.

I stood Beth beside her friend, where she covered herself.

"Hands at your side," I barked, getting into it. "I want to see. Now, spin. Show me all of you."

Both turned. Beth's tight round ass contrasted wonderfully with Amanda's ample double-teardrop shape. Amanda flexed her bum, going up onto the balls of her feet, and smirked at me over her shoulder.

"You're not going to... mate with us, are you, mister caveman?" she said in mock dread.

Beth was also looking at me. She tossed her eyes skyward then gestured towards her friend. "Just do it."

I felt like The Hulk, shirtless with my pants painfully tight. I wanted to fuck the teasing, flirting, sexy Amanda—give her what she wanted. Even more, I wanted to make love to my beautiful feisty Beth.

Wait... my Beth? We had only just met. She wasn't mine. How could I even think that? And if I wasn't careful in this situation, she never would be.

Suddenly Beth was kneeling before me, undoing my pants.

"Mr. Caveman looks troubled. It's okay. Let me help you out of these clothes." She winked. "After all, you're used to wearing animal skins, right?"

Beth pulled my pants and underwear off, my dick springing into her face. She furrowed her brow. "Maybe it's Amanda's turn to say hello to this fellow, seeing how she wants it so bad."

Beth stood and pushed Amanda towards me.

Amanda's eyes were wide. "God, Beth... he's fucking huge."

"You saw him before."

"It was dark. And he was only half hard. How on earth did you two ever..."

Beth put my hand behind Amanda's neck and together we forced her to her knees.

"Pleasure me, woman," I boomed, trying not to laugh.

Amanda's chuckle was cut short when Beth forced her forward towards my dick. Amanda was apprehensive, then dutifully opened to take me into her mouth. She could take more of me than Beth, but it was still a struggle.

I tightened a fist through her hair to guide her further down onto me, careful not to gag her.

Beth got on her knees beside her friend as she tried to fit me in her mouth.

"Having trouble, Amanda? You wanted this, remember. Wait until he comes. He comes buckets. He comes like a man. He comes like a freight train."

I reveled in the sensations as Amanda looked up, eyes half-filled with amusement, half-filled with fear, doing her best to please me. She sucked and licked, one hand fondling my balls. She was skilled... obviously practiced, but a blowjob wasn't what I really wanted.

I let her continue for a moment longer before pulling her off my dick. She looked up as though fearful she had done something wrong.

"That pleased me, woman," I growled, pulling her to her feet. "Now I fuck you."

Amanda swallowed nervously, then looked at my dick, red and throbbing, gleaming from her saliva. She started to say something, then turned and bolted down the hall towards her bedroom.

She tried closing her door, but I burst in. She screeched when I grabbed her then flung her onto her double bed. Beth appeared in the doorway, smirking, then helped me pin down her thrashing, giggling roommate.

"Unhand me, brute! You're too big. Let me just blow you again."

Beth held Amanda's arms and helped roll her onto her back while I positioned myself on top of her and forced her legs apart.

"You baby," said Beth. "If I can take him, you can too."

Amanda stared at my dick, massive, poised and ready. She looked at me, then at Beth, then after a moment of hesitation, she freed her hand and began rubbing me along her sopping folds.

I looked at Beth. She nodded.

Amanda gasped when I popped the head of my dick past the snug ring of her entrance and held still. She looked from me to where we joined, then grabbed my biceps and moved her her hips up slightly, pushing me deeper.

"Holy fuuuck..." she breathed as I worked in and out of her, feeling her tightness, getting her ready. Amanda was not as painfully tight as Beth, but it was still a struggle to work into her.

"Gah!" "Oh, fuck!" "Uuuugh," she exclaimed each time I slid a fraction deeper. I waited until she signaled before pushing in more. Beth lay on the bed beside us to stroke Amanda's hair. She whispered something in her friend's ear that I couldn't make out but that seemed to excite Amanda.

After many yelps and curses, finally I was buried as deep as possible inside Amanda, the lips of her opening stretched obscenely wide, the head of my dick rubbing her cervix, still seeking to sink deeper.

Amanda reminded me of another friend I had fucked. Also impressed by my size, she begged and teased until we spent one night together. Though we were friends, we had no deeper connection. The next morning she hobbled home, sore and disappointed that the sex, epic though it was, had led to less between us instead of more.

Returning to the present, I found Amanda looking at me, mouth slack, eyes lidded. She pushed back, and we began to fuck.

Beth watched as I took her friend, her open face expressing fascination, lust and unease. She must have seen my expression too, because she smiled, eyes locked on mine and reached to push on my ass, encouraging me deeper into her friend.

Amanda was fantastic. She whimpered. She grunted. She drooled. She took everything I gave her. When the urge to come rose, I stopped, holding myself deep in her overstretched pussy.

Confused, Amanda breathed, "What?"

"Cavemen don't fuck like this."

Withdrawing, I rolled her over and pulled her ass up. Amanda got the picture and lowered her head to the bed and waited obediently. She gave a satisfied sigh when I eased into her from behind.

Pushing her into the bed with one hand between her shoulder blades, the other grasping her hip, I admired the sight of her broad ass and tossing mane of blonde hair as I worked in and out of her. Amanda reached a hand to her clit as she let herself be taken.

Beth watched us intently, amused but hungry for her turn.

Again, I approached orgasm, made quicker by Amanda's ecstatic gasping and grunting. I reached under her to massage one jiggling boob and leaned over to nip and lick at her neck and shoulders, growling and grunting like the brute she wanted me to be.

Amanda pushed back once, gave a strangled cry, then froze as orgasm swept through her. Her contractions threatened to set me off too, but I stayed in control.

Fucking Amanda was one thing, but coming in her seemed wrong, somehow. Like a betrayal. Beth's face told me that somehow she understood. Smiling, she lay back and spread her arms, inviting me to take her.

Amanda groaned when I withdrew from her then folded sideways on her bed, flushed and breathing hard. Shuffling between Beth's legs, I was too excited and sunk into her tiny body too far.

"Uhhhhgh!" she cried, her head rising and body stiffening. Horrified, I tried to withdraw, but Beth wrapped herself around me and said, "No! Fuck me. Come in me."

I wanted to be gentle. I knew I was hurting her, but after being with Amanda and the excitement of once again being inside Beth, I lost control. I needed to take her. I needed to hear her moan. I needed to fill her with cum.

I needed her.

Beth must have still been sore from our night before, yet she took me without protest—panting, squirming, pushing back, eyes fixed on mine and hands on my ass to encourage me as I used her tiny body for my pleasure, lost in lust.

Amanda watched limply as I mated with her friend. Just before I came, Amanda got up to rest her head on my back between my shoulder blades, boobs pressed into me. She reached down to stroke her nails down my swinging balls. The unexpected sensation jolted me, causing me to jam myself hard into Beth and groan with mindless pleasure as I blasted torrents into her wonderful tight body.

~~~~

The three of us spent the rest of the night in Beth's bed, but only after I dragged them there, ooking and shambling like an australopithecus while both laughed.

Beth held Amanda from behind while I slid down to lick her, eventually bringing her to a thrashing orgasm. We rested, Beth on one side of me, Amanda on the other, dozing until later when Amanda began stroking me. I took her again, carefully, just a slow, friendly fuck with her legs wrapped around me while Beth held her hand and stroked her hair.

When Beth saw I was approaching my limit, once again she lay back and pulled me onto her. She took me easier that time, then gazing at me, did her little trick again, squirming with determination until somehow she had all of me inside her. We mated, gently, lovingly, until I inseminated her once more.

After that, my universe contained only Beth. We stayed joined, me on her, or her laying on me, making love or just caressing, our bodies still joined.

Later in the night, Amanda kissed my cheek then whispered, "Don't you dare break her heart," before slipping out to her bedroom.

Beth and I slept entwined, exhausted but still eager for each other, body and soul.

12