All Comments on 'The Waif and the Wall'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
EricRoss1EricRoss1over 6 years ago
Nice!

Decent story - liked the developing relationship and their dialogue. And the sex was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice ending

Total surprise. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a story.

Very good. Character development excellent and noticed no editing problems.

Keep it up. More.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I really appreciate it and it encourages me to write more. This was just an odd little story I had been playing around with and wasn't even going to post it. Very glad to know people have enjoyed it.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Very good indeed!

I have read all of your stories so far and really enjoy your writing style! I have read a lot of stories over the years and I have to say, you are the best author so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There is going to be a follow on chapter, right?

How could there not be? Please, I want to know how these two develop - and if they invite someone else to their bed. Love the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When I read this story it was a real turn on. I like to read adult comics that are similar. The ones that are realy popular though are the ones where the small woman or even a full size woman get screwed by a big dick that's so huge it gives them a stomach bulge. I imagined that is what happened to the small lady.

RickshawroadRickshawroadover 6 years ago
More please :)

I have now read all your stories and I like this the best, but now I want more. Your threesome's are so tender, it would be lovely to hear what happens when Amanda joins them ;)

JarlLeeJarlLeeover 6 years ago
Surprisingly cute

Something about this really hit me, an instant favorite.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank very much for the nice comment, JarlLee. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5/5

very good story, not the usual rape or stupid drama that comes with these types of stories. Very well written!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 6 years ago
Loved It

Loved it!!........please continue.

Mir_1410Mir_1410almost 6 years ago
Yes!!!

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
W&W

your words match my dream ... years ago, she’s barely 5’ with angelic face and a smile that made my heartrate double. thanks for refreshing my dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You brought me back in time.

Her name was Becky. She was a fiery redhead, perfectly formed, sexy as Hell, lived in Squires. She couldn't have been more than 5'2". She was way out of my league, plus a couple of years ahead in school. She'd be mid '60s now. But I remember. As my Grandma would say, she was little but "oh my!" She had a big raucous personality. Thanks for stirring up a sweet memory!

LittlelottaloveLittlelottalovealmost 6 years ago
Dream come true

What I wouldn’t give to be Beth! Absolutely love it.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
It's all in the hips

So that's how it works. I knew there was a trick to it, and Beth had a great answer.

A thoroughly enjoyable story. Perhaps you'll write a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nice love story dear

A nice love story dear

GHreaderGHreaderalmost 5 years ago
more please

I would love to read more about these characters.

All of your stories are fun and unique. Please keep writing. You have a lot of talent as a storyteller.

GHreader

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks very much, GHreader!

I dunno why this story has been so popular. I tried writing a sequel but it fell flat. Maybe I'll try again.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Very Hot!

I'm a big guy, so I really enjoyed the physical disparity aspect. Beth makes a neat character, the feisty aspect is sexy. Read part 2 first, HAD to see how it started. I look forward to reading more from you. Good job

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks, LustyScribe (awesome username, btw). Glad you enjoyed the story. It was fun to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My opinion

Believable characters and situation(s) are a definite plus for me as well as hot sex.

I hope Beth and Jonas have a wonderful relationship (marriage?), and will save any comments about bringing the roommate into the mix until after I read part 2.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks again, Cagonzon! Yes, petite girls are very compelling, especially when feisty. Beth in this story is one of my favorite characters.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Wow this was hot. I loved both Beth and Jonas. Can’t wait to see what they’ll come up with, when the roommate joins in.

shelli_k18shelli_k18over 2 years ago

The first time two of my best mates got together, she admitted how lame there sex was, he's 7 foot 300lbs, she's 5'5" an I doubt 120 lbs wet. He's a gentle giant in bed, and she wants him to use his full weight on her, not hold back. She wants to be crushed by him, and he wants to be soft and delicate. the frustration must have been almost as bad as me listening to it!

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirlsover 1 year ago

My favorite story so far... probably because I'm a big guy, have enjoyed petite girls, and related to all of this. But, I feel like both of these characters could be developed more - in kind of an "us against the world" mindset. Nonetheless, you really allow the reader to inhabit a character. Thank you for providing such great erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

delete the last line, stop there, and this is a great story. As is, just another wannabe harem story. Just can't stop yourself.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Uhh, Beth is utterly adorable as fuck jeeze <3

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow7 months agoAuthor

She sure is, InfiniteXaos. One of my favourite characters. But don’t let Beth hear you call her adorable… she might punch you out :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
1296 Followers
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES