All Comments on 'The Waiting Game'

by nomoretears00

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome back to Lit!

Loved the story--it was hot and sweet in all of the right places!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story and the plot line, well written and developed.

Hoping you decided to use these characters again in another story.

Love your writing and other stories as well.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 10 years ago

I could have a very intelligent comment but....NAW!

YOUR FINALLY BACK! LOVE YOUR STORIES, BOOK AND THE BLOG!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Just amazing how easily a writer could make a clueless reader fall in love with a different kind of love and loving 'cos ask me and I have no idea about this lifestyle but the story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE TURN THIS INTO A SERIES WITH A BACK-STORY. WOULD TO READ ABOUT THE REST. AND HOW HE GOT INTO AN S&M BUSINESS WITH LEATHER. AND HOW DID HAL & MAC MEET ? AND START THEIR DOM-SUB RELATIONSHIP. AND WHAT DOES THE REST. LOOK LIKE AND SMELL LIKE FROM ALL THE DIFFERENT FOODS BEING COOKED. AND MAYBE ADD IN SOME OF HAL'S FAVORITE RECIPE'S WE COULD MAKE OURSELVES ? WHO KNOWS YOU COULD DO A SPIN-OFF OF HAL'S COOKBOOK. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES, HUH ! SNEAKY AREN'T I ? GIVING YOUR BRAIN MORE WORK ! HA ! HA !

smexykitten234smexykitten234over 9 years ago
wow

I agree with the comment below. I would so read every part of this if it bacame a series. I love guy on guy bdsm relationships. I don't get to read much of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

I would love to see more gay bdsm stories. You wrote them so well. Please continue this story. Or write another bdsm story please!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
I AM SOOO SURPRISED ...

For a while now, I've been avidly reading stories that are based on BDSM, which is something I used to swear I would never be attracted to (today I'm all for SSC !) .... I still have a lot to learn about the lifestyle - and, quite honestly, I'm still scared shitless about it - I could never understand the pursuit of pleasure through pain, and some things I read in the past, were violent to the extreme which I found abhorrent and sickening - I actually ended up in tears, because I read about the total subjugation of a man, who was repeatedly mauled and left bleeding (and accepted it !) because he happened to love the bastard that was hurting him - I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING SO SICK ... !!

But anyway, your story showed me this world through different lenses - not pink, just different - because I got that both Dom and Sub really loved each other and their Power Exchange was well placed in the consensuality of their relationship. I absolutely loved your story and would think it amazing if you could give us a sequel. When we fall in love with the characters, we don't want to let them go, and this couple is hot as hell ! I wish I could give you 10 stars. You do deserve them ! :)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous