The Waiting Room

Story Info
Anne soon arrives for an interview with the police chief.
3.2k words
4.21
18.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I apologise for any mistakes in the story).

(All the characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are a figment of my imagination.)

(This story is set in the same fictional world as the stories Friends, Masters and Slaves, Blackmailing Erika and some other stories, a world based on the stories published by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS)

The Waiting Room

I take a deep breath several times before I open the door and go inside, wondering if I am doing the right thing by voluntarily entering one of the offices of the slave girls patrol, after all I do not know any woman who has entered one and has not come out naked and wearing a slave necklace around her neck.

At the end I open the door and I am surprised at what I see, it is not at all as I expected, I had imagined a room full of naked whores, with the agents fucking any of their holes while processing them as slave girls. Instead, it is more like a hospital, white walls only adorned by the naked slave girls of the advertising posters talking about all the benefits of slavery laws.

There are barely a dozen agents in sight, and I only see half a dozen girls sitting waiting for processing, much calmer than I expected.

I approach the reception desk and I can't help but notice the agent behind serving the public, as most agents is a perfect male specimen, more than six feet tall, firm and muscular body, and a pleasant smile. It would be perfect if I wasn't undressing with my eyes and evaluating myself as I approach him.

Studies on female slaves claim that a young woman resists her slavery less if she is handled by an attractive young man and enjoys her first slave rape much more, accepting her new role in society much better.

I don't know if these studies are right or not, but the closer I get to the young person, the more excited I feel, and I wouldn't mind inviting him to my house when the interview is over.

"Can I help you with something?" he asks me without looking up from the papers.

"I'm Anne Parker, reporter for the Los Angeles Chronicles, I have an interview with Commissioner Rogers at 5:00 p.m." I tell him handing him my press accreditation.

"Delighted to meet you, Miss Parker," the agent replies, looking directly at me and widening his smile again. "Here I see her name, but you arrive soon, the interview is for 6:00 p.m."

Damn that idiot of Cindy, I say to myself thinking of the busty blonde who has put me the newspaper as secretary.

"That's impossible." I point out. "I arranged this interview more than a month ago. Is it possible that Commissioner Rogers received me earlier?"

"No way," the agent replies quickly. "The Commissioner keeps his agenda very strictly, neither advances an appointment nor waits more than five minutes for anyone. In addition, he is not currently in the police station, he has gone out to lead a raid on a student residence."

I move a few meters away from the counter and look around, but I only see the chairs intended for young girls waiting for processing. I go back to the show to talk to the agent again.

"Can I wait somewhere else?" I ask.

"If you wants to wait, you will have to do it like the rest of the women," The agent tells me without looking up. "If you can't wait for the Commissioner on the street."

"You notice that in the street it is snowing and the temperature is eight degrees below zero," I shout at him already quite angrily.

"I understand Miss Parker, but the rules are very clear, all the women inside the police station building must wait to be served sitting and attached to one of the chairs," the guard replies, "Although since you come to see Commissioner Rogers, we can make an exception and let her keep her clothes and hands free," he adds with a half-smile.

I look at the metal chairs, each with a dildo protruding in its center, and I feel a chill when I imagine myself impaled in it, I have fucked some boy with a cock longer than the five inches that the dildo must measure, but not as wide as the two inches that it has of circumference, I'm sure it will stretch my pussy quite painfully.

I have been waiting for this interview for two months, Commissioner Rogers has become the reference of the country, his collection patrols detain more young women than any other, and he has practically ended illegal parties after the curfew, although not without much controversy, he has been accused of breaking into residences and student flats where nothing illegal was happening and enslaving any young woman who was there.

Those accusations have never gotten anywhere, after all, no one cares about the fate of a slave girl, but since I interviewed the families of two of those young women there has been more stir than usual.

I also need this interview, I am twenty-four years old and my career has stalled, if I cannot relaunch it with this interview, it is likely that it will not take long to enter a commissary like this to be processed as a slave girl.

"Okay, I'll sit in one of the chairs," I say to the agent, "Can you give me some lube?"

I watch as the agent watches me carefully focusing his gaze on my cleavage, but in the end, he pulls out a bottle of lubricant leaving it on the counter, "Enjoy the Miss Parker experience."

I ignore the comment of the guard, pick up the boat and approach one of the chairs away from those already occupied by naked young women, without wasting time I begin to pour abundant lube on the metal cock and then inside my pussy, when I place myself on top of the dildo, I appreciate the idea of having put on a skirt for this interview, I don't think I would have dared to do this if I wore pants.

I move my panties aside and align my pussy with the tip of the dildo beginning to descend little by little, I endure a scream when I feel how my pussy stretches and I get up again, for a couple of minutes I repeat the same operation to slowly introduce the dildo.

I'm trying to relax for a few seconds to keep descending on the metal cock when I see the agent approaching me smiling.

"Stop playing at once damn slut," he says resting his hands on my shoulders pushing me down until I notice the metallic cold of the chair in my ass.

"Damn son of a bitch!" I shout at him.

The agent ignores my insult and standing behind me, closes the metal collar attached to the chair, thus preventing me from getting up in the slightest.

I notice how the agent looks at me satisfied and prepares to return to his place at the counter, but before doing so he turns back to me, "I'm sorry Miss Parker, but I think I got confused and instead of lubricant I have made the aphrodisiac cream that we use to excite the new slave girls."

As soon as the agent has finished speaking when I notice how a tremendous heat begins to fill my pussy and if Ismell a small moan I make a gesture of bringing a hand to him.

"If you try to masturbate Miss Parker, I'll have to tie your hands," the guard tells me, pointing a kind of controller at the chairs.

The half-dozen young women sitting in the chairs in front of mine, begin to roll their eyes and moan behind their gags, I do not know what happens until I feel how the metal dildo lodged in my pussy begins to warm up and vibrate inside my pussy.

"Damn! Turn this off!" I yelled at the agent.

I breathe a sigh of relief as the agent comes towards me, and I think he's going to turn off the vibrator, but instead he lets loose a loud slap in my face.

"Silence bitch!" he says, "The only sound I want to hear coming out of your mouth is your moans of pleasure and your screams when you reach orgasm," the guard points out, "If I hear anything else I will make sure you have your mouth occupied until the Commissioner arrives, and not exactly with a gag."

As if the agent wanted to give more emphasis to his threat, he approaches one of the naked youths, and after removing her the gag begins to fuck her mouth, holding her head with his hands. He doesn't stop for almost five minutes, until he finally comes out of the young woman's mouth and runs over her face and breasts.

I shut my mouth at the agent's threat and try to focus on something to get away from the pleasure caused by the dildo that fills my pussy. I begin by reviewing the questions I want to put to the Commissioner, but in just a couple of minutes they seem to have disappeared from my mind, and I can only think that luckily, I have them written in the notebook I have in my bag.

Five minutes after the vibrator has been activated, I close my eyes letting myself be carried away by pleasure, ten minutes later I am on the verge of orgasm, silently begging for liberation, twenty minutes later I realize that this release will never come, the have a cyclical operation, taking me every little to the brink of orgasm and then decreasing the vibration without letting me climax.

I decide to observe the young women sitting in front of me, trying to imagine how they ended up in the police station about to be prosecuted as slave girls.

Of the six girls, four look calm, even relaxed despite the situation, the socks, which are the only clothes they wear are part of a school uniform, and I can't help but think that all four have volunteered for slavery.

The other two girls, do not stop crying, which has caused their makeup to run staining their entire face, despite that and the remains of semen on the face of one of them, it is evident to me their resemblance, they must be two sisters enslaved by their father.

Suddenly my body trembles when I feel how the dildo stops vibrating and seems to be coming out of my pussy, I feel a sense of relief at the feeling of emptiness, but I also want to have my pussy full of something, those sensations faced barely last a couple of seconds, just enough time for the dildo to ascend again penetrating me even more deeply. Although that's not the worst, the movement of the dildo came out of my pussy and back in repeats itself once more, and then again and again, until it takes on a steady rhythm and begins to fuck my pussy.

I look at the six young women and see how their bodies tense and one after another they burst into their first orgasm as slave girls, moaning intensely in their jaws, soon I join them, but not wearing a gag my moans echo throughout the commissary.

"I'd better put the gag on you or everyone thinks you're a slut instead of a journalist," the agent tells me, forcing a metal ring into my mouth. Before I leave, I hold my hands to the bar of the chair, leaving me completely immobile, the only thing that differentiates me now from the other six young women is that I still have my clothes on.

Time seems to stop from that moment, the only thing that fills my mind is the pleasure and orgasms that one after another causes me the rhythmic movement of the, only the door of the police station opening, letting in the icy cold of the street returns me to reality.

A dozen officers begin to enter the police station, each carrying two young women handcuffed, some naked and with traces of semen on their thighs, and others fully dressed.

"Give us a hand here," shouts one of the newly arrived agents, "There were so many in that student residence that half come unprocessed."

At the moment all the available agents of the police station leave their posts and approach the new arrivals.

"Take the naked sluts to the processing cells and place the others in the chairs," orders one of the commanding agents.

In seconds all the chairs are occupied by young women, who soon begin to moan from the movements of the dildos that fill their pussies. The police station is in chaos for almost fifteen minutes, no less than fifty young women have crossed the door beginning their descent into slavery. When everything calms down, several agents begin to undress the young women sitting, seeing that one of them approaches me, I try to protest and resist, but uselessly, in seconds I am as naked as the rest of the young women in the police station.

Before the last girl is naked, the door opens and the entire police station erupts in applause.

"Great job guys," I hear a deep, manly voice say, "Tonight is going to be long for everybody, but we're going to have a lot of fun," he adds to cheers from the agents.

When the agents disperse and return to work, I discover the identity of the newcomer, it is Commissioner Rogers, who is even more intimidating than the rest of his agents despite the fact that he is probably already in his forties.

I see how the agent at the counter approaches the Commissioner and I start screaming in the gag waiting for me to be released. I don't hear everything they say, I just hear my name and see a smile form on the Commissioner's face.

"Perfect agent Travis, make Miss Parker wait five minutes and then escort her to my office, so I'll have time to fuck one of these sluts," orders the Commissioner.

The Commissioner approaches the chairs and begins to inspect the young women tied up, pinching their tits and playing with his fingers inside her pussy, when he arrives in front of me, he stops and looks at me curiously.

"You must be a teacher, you're too old to be a student," he tells me, groping my tits and pinching my nipples. "It's your lucky day, I'm sick of college girls."

With a quick movement the Commissioner opens the restrictions of my wrists and my ankles, while the dildo definitively leaves my pussy, when I hook a leash and force me to get up, I realize that the collar that the agent closes around my neck is nothing more than a slave collar.

We go through the entire police station to the office of the Commissioner, being able to observe how in all the cells there are agents fucking the new slave girls. When we enter the office, I can't help but look everywhere, I don't know what I expected to find, probably foals, chains, whips and some caged slave, but instead there is a sober office with a bookshelf full of books, a desk with two chairs for guests and a small sofa.

Without any warning or foreplay, the Commissioner leans me over the desk, crushing my tits against the wood and with a single push begins to fuck me.

The cry of pain that comes out of my gagged mouth echoes in the small office, the Commissioner's cock must be huge, he is barely able to make his way into my pussy, despite being very lubricated thanks to the numerous orgasms that the dildo of the chair has caused me.

"Fuck yes!" exclaims the satisfied Commissioner, "This is a tight pussy and not the pussies of those university students who seem to get anything into them."

The Commissioner's words only excite me even more and squeeze my pussy around his cock as I reach orgasm, now my first slave orgasm, confirming what all those silly studies claim.

The Commissioner fucks me in that position for a few minutes, then sits down in his chair and instructs me to climb on him and impale me in his cock. I hesitate for a few moments to see the size of his cock, but my mind just wants to please my new owner, and with some help from him I soon ride his cock.

Behind the Commissioner there is a small mirror, seeing me reflected I do not recognize myself, I do not see anywhere the promising journalist, I only see a sweaty slave girl, with a happy face while being fucked by a powerful man.

"Go ahead Miss Parker, come and sit down," I hear the Commissioner say.

Hearing the Commissioner's words, I try to turn to see who is impersonating me, but a loud spanking in my ass dissuades me from that idea, and in the end, I look back in the mirror to discover that it is Cindy who is posing as me.

"I hope you don't mind that you enjoy one of the catches from the last raid," the Commissioner tells Cindy.

"No problem, Commissioner," replies Cindy, "The sooner she accept your lot these new foxes the better for everyone," she adds.

"I couldn't have said it better myself," says the Commissioner. "Serve Miss Parker coffee and leave us alone," he orders the Commissioner to the agent who has accompanied Cindy here.

"Thank you so much Commissioner, a girl from California like me is not used to this cold," Cindy replies kindly.

For the next two minutes, the only sounds heard in the office are the moans coming out of my mouth, and the noises of the Commissioner's cock coming in and out of my body.

"I have to say that I expected something different," I hear the Commissioner say. "Now I'm going to have to change the plans I had for you."

"I don't understand what you mean," says Cindy, fidgeting in the chair.

"It's easy Miss Parker, I had always imagined her as a racing Pony Girl, but seeing her it is evident that she was born to be a Hucow, you will hardly need a small dose of serum," he tells her.

From my position I see in the mirror how Cindy tries to get up from the chair without success, her glassy look shows that she has been drugged.

"You have upset many important people with your articles Miss Parker, and you have insulted me personally," comments the Commissioner, "Unfortunately you will suffer a fatal accident because of the snowstorm, I am sure you will have a nice burial, I will see to it that you put it in your place at the hucow farm."

Cindy faints on the chair, and immediately two agents enter the office and pick her up to take her away.

"Inject the serum and place it in a pillory for all the agents to use, I want it to be pregnant when she leaves this police station," orders the Commissioner.

As soon as we are alone again, the Commissioner instructs me to get out of his cock and kneel at his feet, insert his cock several times into my mouth through the ring gag before running over my face.

"Now that I've gotten rid of that journalistic fake, I have to decide what to do with you, Miss Parker," says the Commissioner, sitting back in his chair.

END