The Waiting Waitress

Story Info
Willow, an awkward waitress finally lands a date.
3.7k words
4.17
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Ding Ding* "Order Up!" I let out a sigh. If I could never hear that damn bell again I'd be ecstatic. I rush to the alley grabbing the plates from the window muttering a "thanks" to the young cook on the other side of the counter. I deliver the food to my guest sitting in their booth, check on my other tables then return to the cash register in the front of the small burger joint. This was my life, fake smiles, endless running, rude people and "would you like fries with that?" It was a glamorous life working in a small town shopping mall for minimum wage. Days felt like they would blend together. The same annoying customers, or "guests" as my boss insisted we called them. I had been daydreaming about getting out of this small town when my coworker Grace came up to the register.

"Have you seen him yet today?" She asked leaning on the counter. I raised my eyebrows.

"Who?" I asked back, knowing full well who she was referring to.

"The Hot Topic guy!" She practically shouted. I shushed her and rolled my eyes.

"No, I haven't seen him in a few days. He must be tired of our hockey pucks we serve" I sigh.

Hot Topic Guy, who's name I later found out was Xander, was a regular who also worked in the mall with us. He was just shy of six foot with an average build, purple hair, hazel eyes, stretched ears, tattoos, and multiple piercings, in his mid-twenties I was guessing. Needless to say he definitely belonged at Hot Topic. We had struck up conversation a few times while he waited for his to-go order. It was clear to my coworkers that I had a crush. I wear my heart on my sleeve and my face rarely hides my emotions. It's something I've come to accept in my 26 years on this planet. I can't change it so why let it bother me. Grace and I chatted for a bit while she clocked in and prepared herself for the shift. I went back and checked on my tables, grabbing the check off of one and brought it to the register to cash it out. When I finished pulling the money out of the cash drawer the phone rang.

"Johnny's Burgers, this is Willow. How many I be of service?" I answered.

"Uh hi, yeah can I place an order for to-go?" The familiar voice on the other end of the phone asked.

My heart began pounding in my chest. It was him. I took a deep breath and took the order as usual. He gets the same thing every time; Chicken tenders, extra bbq sauce, sweet potato fries and a lemon lime soda no ice.

"And what's the name for the order?" I asked even though I didn't have to.

"Xander." he replied.

"Okay Xander, it'll be ready in about ten minutes." I said maybe a little too cheerfully.

"Great, see you then." He replied and hung up the phone.

I punched the order into the computer sending it through. I went back and checked on my other two tables, cashed them out then looked at the clock. Oh god he's going to be here any second.

I rushed into the back of the restaurant and rifled through my bag for some lipstick then ran into the bathroom. I fixed my long red hair into a messy bun, applied my lipstick and shook my head looking at my atrocious work uniform. This apron is so not sexy on anyone. I sighed, something I tend to do a lot during my shifts and headed back out to the register. Grace noticed my addition of make up and smirked from across the restaurant. It was a pretty slow day, no new guest had arrived in the time I was in the bathroom. I decided just to hang out at the register, where the to-go window as also located. A few moments later Xander had arrived to pick up his order. We made small talk about how dead the mall was today, he showed me his new tattoo on his leg. Having a few small tattoos myself, I appreciate these things. After I hand him his bag and a cup of soda he leans on the counter towards me. I smiled and thought to myself "now where is this going?"

When he said, "hey, I don't want to seem rude or anything.."

My heart stops, I'm forcing myself to keep breathing. Is he going to ask for my number? Ask me out to dinner?

Then he continues "but you have lipstick on your teeth."

My entire face blushes and now feeling completely embarrassed say the first thing that comes to my mind, "Of course I do!"

Then I try to discreetly run my tongue over my teeth to get rid of it. He smiles and it nearly knocks me off my feet. He apologized and told me that he figured I would have wanted to know instead of going the rest of my shift like that. I thanked him for letting me know, told him to enjoy his lunch and the moment he walked away from the window I slid down the wall to the floor and sat there contemplating why I even try anymore.

To say I'm awkward is an understatement. I was never the cool girl, never hung out with the It crowd. In high school you could find me with the nerds and geeks playing Dungeons and Dragons at the lunch table. I have no particular taste in music, liking a little bit of everything but leaning more towards rock and punk. I occasionally drink, I don't do drugs other than smoking weed but that's more for my anxiety than anything. I don't find myself pretty, maybe I have a cute face but I'm about five foot seven inches, long red hair, green eyes, full lips, I have a humble chest and a bit of a booty. My figure is on the fluffier side of curvy. I'm nothing to write home about. The only thing exciting about me are my few small tattoos and my stretched ears that make me feel badass. I myself by no means am a badass. My friends call me the mom of the group because I'm the one always keeping us out of trouble. I was raised in a strict Christian household by uptight Republican parents. They don't even know I'm bisexual, not that it's any of their business anyway. But I've always been the good girl. My siblings, mainly my older brothers were the trouble makers so it was easy to skate by when all the attention was on them.

After brooding for a few moments, deciding I really do hate my life, I willed myself to get off the floor and finish my shift, filling Grace in after closing. She laughed, like genuine belly laughed when I told her what had happened. That didn't make me feel better at all. It didn't take long to close up shop, thank goodness. I was totally over this day.

When I got to my car, I immediately sparked the emergency joint I keep in my glove box. Luckily, by the time I get home my parents are in bed. They don't know that I smoke weed, cigarettes were a big disappointment for them. I recently moved back in with them after leaving my ex boyfriend of six years. It was a rough breakup but I just wasn't feeling it anymore. When I was having sex out of obligation and not because I wanted to fuck him, I knew it was over. After grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator, I flopped onto my bed and put something on Netflix.

I couldn't get Xander's sexy voice out of my head. I replayed that moment over and over in my mind. Eventually I started fantasizing that he did ask me out. We'd see a movie, he'd take me back to his place and now we're naked. My hands sliding into my pants I felt how wet I was just thinking about him naked. Imagine kissing his pierced lips I began rubbing my wet pussy toying with my clit. It throbbed as my fingers moved in slow circles around the tender flesh. Thinking about him kissing my neck down to my small breasts, taking one of my soft pink nipples into his mouth. My other hand grabbed at my nipple playing with it as I imagined. Then I thought about his cock pushing deep inside me as I slid a finger into my now soaking wet pussy. Sliding my finger in and out as I used my thumb to tease my clit, it wasn't long before my body trembled and I let out a soft moan into my pillow. I had cum so hard my blood felt like it was carbonated, tiny little bubbles flowing through my veins. It felt like I was in a swimming pool filled with seltzer. "Oh god this feels so good" I thought to myself. Then I blissfully drifted off to sleep.

The next few days were a blur. I worked as usual making decent tip money. It was the same shit; wake up, shower, work, smoke, eat, sleep, repeat. Nothing special happened. I didn't see Xander at all the rest of the week. But seriously though, how much chicken tenders and fries can you eat in a week? Still, everyday I hoped he would come and order something. I'm such a dork, this guy wants nothing to do with me and I still wait like a lost puppy for him to come and talk to me. He has no interest in me, he's just being polite, making small talk. I was a fool to believe he was going to ask for my number.

It wasn't until the following Thursday that I saw him again. This time he didn't call ahead. I had no tables to worry about so I had all the time in the world to chat with him at the window. I found out that he loves seeing movies. I told him how my ex never wanted to go to the theater because of how expensive it was but that I loved going. We were chatting about what movies were currently playing when my cook, Jesse, came over with Xander's usual order.

He saw the two of us, put his arm around my shoulders and asked bluntly, "So you got a girlfriend?"

My face went hot. I could feel how much I was blushing. Xander chuckled and shook his head.

Jesse continues with "So when are you gonna ask Willow here out already? I've seen you two playing this bullshit game for weeks now."

I elbowed him in the ribs. I was mortified.

But before my mouth could form an apology, Xander says to me "Well I'm always looking for someone to see a movie with. Anytime you're game just let me know." And flashed me a smile.

My heart melted once again. I was silent for a moment, my brain couldn't process this situation.

Eventually I said "Awesome, yeah sounds great."

I handed him his bag and soda and told him to enjoy trying to end this awkward moment. He grabs a pen of the counter and scribbles on the back of a receipt.

"Here's my number, like I said, hit me up if you want to catch a movie." And then he was gone.

I whirled on Jesse "I'm seriously going to kill you!"

He let out a laugh. "You're welcome!" He chuckled. "

Why would you do that to me!" I yelled.

He just smiled and said "because I knew you didn't have the balls to ask him yourself."

He wasn't wrong.

"And most guys won't hit on a girl while she's working, it's kinda rude. So I hit on you for him." He added.

I laughed because again, he wasn't wrong. Then I grabbed the receipt of the counter and squealed like a schoolgirl.

The ball was now in my court. I wanted to text him right away, but I didn't want to seem desperate. Much to my dismay, I waited until the end of my shift. I told him I was free tomorrow night, since it was Friday, but that it was okay if he already had plans. I was elated to find out he didn't and we agreed to see the new Pixar movie that just came out. Friday's shift felt like an eternity. I rushed home from the mall to get ready for my maybe date. I still wasn't quite sure where we stood. I changed out of my dorky uniform and into an black polka dot sundress and paired it with black sandals. I also decided to wear my hair down for once since its always up for work. After putting on my makeup; a black smokey eye and red lipstick triple checking to make sure none of it was on my teeth, I was out the door.

When I pulled into the movie theater parking lot my phone buzzed with a text from him. It read "I'm here, let me know when you get here and I'll meet you by the doors." I shot him a text back letting him know I was walking up to the doors. It wasn't hard to spot him, purple hair and all. I felt over dressed. He still looked sexy in his black skinny jeans, band tee, zip up hoodie and Van's. My heart was racing the moment I spotted him. When he saw me his eyes lit up and he flashed me another of his heart melting grins.

"You look so different out of your uniform!" He exclaimed. "Good different." He added chuckling.

I blushed, of course. I thanked him and he held the door open for me as we walked into the lobby of the theater. We talked about my day at work while we were in line getting popcorn and how my coworker totally embarrassed the hell out of me, not that he didn't already know that. Conversation flowed naturally, I was surprised. I felt like I was being my awkward self but it seemed like he didn't mind. We got to our seats just as the opening credits were finishing. I was glad for the break in conversation because I finally had a moment to relax and really take in that I, Willow Palmer was here, in a movie with the guy I've been crushing on for months!

During the movie our arms shared and armrest. It was about halfway through when I felt him brush his fingers across the palm of my hand. I smiled and looked at him. He smiled back at me and the butterflies in my stomach exploded as he laced his fingers with mine. It wasn't much longer after that when I rested my head on his shoulder and his fingers were in my hair. He rubbed the back of my neck and I was so comfortable that I could have fallen asleep. Though he had a hard exterior, I could tell this boy was sweet. I inhaled deeply through my nose and he smelled delicious! That was dangerous. I moved my head to his chest when we reclined both of our seats. From that point on all I could focus on was his heartbeat. It was just as fast as mine. I couldn't tell you what the movie was about I was focused only on him and the fact that he was here with me.

After the movie he walked me to my car. He held my hand from the moment we got up from our seats all the way out into the parking lot. I was on cloud nine. We talked about the movie as we walked and he told me what a great time he had. I agreed and gave him a hug when we reached my car. As I pulled started to pull away from the hug our eyes met. I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me. I was putty in his hands. I kissed him back. At first they were soft and innocent kisses but as we continued they got steamy. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I met it with my own. After a moment I came up for air and giggled. He gave me an inquisitive look.

"I always wondered what it would be like to kiss someone with a lip ring." I admitted. We both laughed.

"Did you like it?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know I think I need to try it again" I said with a sultry smile. I don't know where this confidence came from but I kissed him again. His hands explored my back this time then found their way into my hair. He was driving me crazy. Our tongues danced with one another while my hands groped his firm chest. I playfully nipped at his bottom lip and he growled. I did it again. He moved from my lips to my neck.

Kissing and nibbling all the way to my earlobe where he purred "Little girl, you bite me again and I'm going to fuck you in this parking lot."

My knees were Jell-o. I kissed his neck in return and felt him sigh into my ear softly. Making my way back to his lips I was going to find out if he was a man of his word. I kissed him softly then bit his bottom lip again. He growled once more and I was pushed up against the side of my car. He kissed me ferociously, his knee between my thighs rubbing against my now wet panties. He cupped my breast with one of his hands teasing my nipple through my bra and my dress. The other hand was holding mine above my head. My other hand searched for the bulge in his tight jeans. It wasn't hard to find, he was rock hard. I rubbed his cock through over is pants before searching for the zipper and button. Before I could get there, his hand went from my breast and into my panties. He grinned when he felt my wetness his fingers sliding around the slickness until he found my sensitive little button.

My legs trembled as he played with my clit. I moaned softly into his neck before licking and kissing his collar bone. He freed my other hand moving his into my hair. Grabbing a fist full, he yanked my hair pulling my face to his as he kissed me deeply. Moving his hand from my hair to my throat, his tongue assaulting my mouth with such ferocity, he pulled his other hand out of my soaked panties and unbuttoned his pants pulling out his thick throbbing cock. He pushed me to my knees. The rocks in the pavement were uncomfortable but I didn't care. I was doing whatever I had to to get him inside me. I took his cock into my hand and ran my tongue up his length. When I got to the tip I swirled my tongue around its pink head before taking him into my mouth slowly. His dick went deeper and deeper into my throat and I let it stay there for a moment, my lips almost to his balls. I sucked as my lips moved back up to the head then his hands were in my hair again and he forced my head back down to his balls, his full length in my throat again. We repeated this until I couldn't breathe and I looked up at him tears welling in my eyes from gagging on his meat.

He pulled me up from the ground and opened my car door. He pushed me over, my hands on the front seat holding me up, slid down my panties and slammed his hard cock into my willing, soaking wet pussy. I moaned louder than I should have and he shushed me and smacked my ass so hard that the sound echoed in the empty parking lot. He drilled my tight little pink over and over. I reached with one hand and rubbed my clit. Holy christ this was amazing. I could feel the climax growing inside me with every thrust. He was hitting the right spot. My moans became more frequent, I tried to be quiet but it was impossible.

I was on the verge of orgasm when he growled "Cum for me baby girl. I want to feel you cum all over my cock."

That was it, the tip of the iceberg, the straw that broke the camel's back. I exploded with pleasure, holding back a scream as I cummed harder than I ever had. My pussy squeezing around his thick hard cock, I could feel the wetness running down my legs. He pulled out three seconds later and shot his load onto my ass while my legs still quivered from pleasure. Barely able to catch my breath I told him in the back seat was an old sweatshirt he could use to clean us up with.

He wiped me down, spanked my ass again then said "get over here and clean up your mess."

I was on my knees again, I took him into my mouth one more time licking him clean of our combined juices. When I finished he helped me to my feet, kissed my forehead and said "Good girl." I melted yet again.

After looking at the time on the clock in my car, I told him I had to go. I had work in the morning and he agreed it was getting late. I promised to let him know I made it home safe, as he promised the same. Giving me one more sweet kiss, he told me he hopes to see me again soon. Trying not to seem too eager, getting into the car, I returned the sentiment before starting the engine. He closed the door for me, and headed to his own car giving me a wink and a smile over his shoulder.

I sat in the car for a moment thinking. What did this man do to me? He was right, I was a good girl. I don't fuck in parking lots! Christ before him I didn't fuck on the first date. This boy was dangerous, and I fucking love it.