All Comments on 'The Waitress Saw'

by Wifeandmom30

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I have done very much the same although, my husband is the one that pre-arranged to meetings. I love it when the waiter, waitress or others in the area know what is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can imagine the embarrassment when you hear the waitress and we knowing you sucking the black man’s cock. It’s easier to stay down there suckin the better man’s cock. Next time your husband can join you sucking and he can see how much you love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

quick writing fail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the idea of my wife and I being in a situation like yours. Her being tempted into meeting a black guy and me watching when she’s is forced/pressured into stroking his cock for him and ends up sucking him in the restaurant where others can see her.

Seeing the back of your head going up and down in his lap, the only thing worse would be me having to hold his cock for her while she sucks him.

Can you imagine hearing people talking as you suck it like a blackcock slut, laughing about how excited you are.

Love how he came all over your face, making you wear it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You would do this to a man you claim to love? I would hate to see you do something when you hate them.

mmbny47mmbny475 months ago

It would be the last time I ever saw or spoke to my wife!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The whore should have been abandoned by her husband and taken home by Sean, her master, and his buddies. Maybe, they'd sell her to a whorehouse in another country, or completely abandon her, where nobody finds her...

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 months ago

Where is the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As soon as they get home. Husband packs his stuff and leaves. Divorce papers next day. She can't fight it. The waitress saw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well enough written. Only one outcome possible. Divorce. If I had of been the husband I would have said she is all yours and enjoy her in the parking lot then left and packed her stuff and put it outside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous