All Comments on 'The Wake Ch. 02'

by GTOK

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 11 years ago
* * * *

Needed one more editing pass.

But other wise I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

take her back to chi town with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going

A great series so far keep up the good work

Looking forward to the continuation of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

Great second part. I really hope there is a part three. I hope they decide to move in together. Keep up the great story. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Very nicely done

Extremely erotic and explicit.

Filled with emotion and a smooth flowing read.

Thanks for a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great job

Look forward to more writing from you. Ignore the spelling/grammar police....who cares!?

Nice story.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Fucking Hot story. Mom/Son fucking, my favourite! Next chapter please.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 11 years ago
Great finish

Great chapter liked it very much

brian358brian358about 11 years ago
Nice!

Titfucking a pair of KKs!

Niiiiiiceeeee! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

More please.

More sex with mother, taking her from behind and cumming inside her forbidden cunt.

Go on, you know you want to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it is just so great when a boy fucks his own mother

And today more and more of them are doing just that. Exactly how many we can't know, because neither the boys or their mother's blab about it. They may talk about it to their best friend, the happy news is too good to keep to themselves. But the number of young guys who actually fuck their moms must be in the tens of thousands, maybe much, much more. All of them have access to the net, and the net is chockfull of stories--actual real accounts or wishful thinking--of hot, joyful motherfucking. A boy'll read the stories, get hard in his pants, and take out his hard on and jerk it, picturing his big stiff cock pounding his mother's warm wet twat. Like JJ in this excellent story, plenty of boys are fascinated by their mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between their mother's legs they came out of. Many more mother's than you believe are like JJ's mom, they're real interested in what their boy's got lurking in his pants. Look, her kid's now a big hunky lad, tall and very fit from playing sports. He's healthy and vigorous, he's a fine specimen of a young male. His mother loves every part of him, especially his boy-parts, thinking about them gets her wet "down there." What's more natural than a mother inviting her son to revisit the cunt he came out, reaming it out real good, and blowing his young balls where up he's real eager for his huge dose of semen to go?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago
Wake me up and lets go go

One of the best 2 chapter stories I've read, but I would have liked their coupling to be more romantic. Other than that, "fly on the wall" comes to mind. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
???

why would he fuck that filthy ASSHOLE that betrayed him???????????? a good mom? I don't think so. I am glad of one thing morgie cheated on the sorry bitch. stupid sonny boy is an idiot for coming back to HELL

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Being a romantic and avid read of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, this story is not fit the preceding description. Although the the mother had always been up front with her children and treated them as mature beings, she chose her second rate husband over her son. Throughout the story, she was going to have sex with her son whether he wanted too or not. Based on the situation, she felt emboldened, empowered, and in charge. Although the son still loved his mother, he did not want to have sex with her out of sympathy, pity or guilt. Mutually consensual incestous is one in which there is no positional powerplay; no threat of emotional abandonment; and no fear of physical, mental or emotional abuse. Frankly, the mother does not deserve the love of her son. I realize this story was written 10+ years ago, there is enough material for this story to turn out to be a truly amazing, romantic love story between mother and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous