The Walk Ch. 02

Story Info
Return to Mistress Leticia’s House, Mom and Daughter Dommes.
4.2k words
4.41
11.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

Content: This story contains scenes of female dominance, Female Led Relationship, mature male servant, bi-sex, cum drinking, anal sex, and pegging.

****

“Put on the uniform, slave." Mistress Leticia ordered.

I set down the bag of toys and equipment and leaned the spreader bars up against the wall of the kitchen. I then pulled the uniform out of the bag and put it on, tying the apron straps and making a nice bow in the back.

"Now the garter belt and black stockings, boi. Then the pink panties, your frilly white socks, and the black ballet shoes." She instructed. "Sit down on a kitchen chair and get them on nice and pretty, maid."

Just then, Miss Tiffany bounced into the kitchen and got wide eyed as she saw me dressing as their maid and surveyed the display on the counter.

Once I had the uniform on as she required, she had me spin around and they both inspected the fit and the effect. They giggled at how absurd and humiliated I looked. Mistress Leticia grabbed a leash off the counter and attached it to the lock on my chastity cage.

"Lay out all the stuff from the bag on the counter, boi." she said. I complied and arranged the goodies on the kitchen island counter. She picked up the Hush box, turned it over and read the instructions and smiled.

"Now, I'd like to download the Hush remote-control app. Send us the link to it and help us get it set up." Mistress Leticia instructed. I got my phone out of my uniform pocket and sent them the link to the Hush website where they could download the application for their phones. Both ladies downloaded the app as soon as they got the link and then told me to help them set it up on their phones. They had me take the plug out of the box and turn it on. Since it was at full charge it was ready to go, and they giggled as it buzzed and vibrated when they activated through their phone apps.

"I really like the 'BUZZ' feature, Mom!" Miss Tiffany squealed. "That should get his attention in a hurry!"

"Hmmmm..." Mistress Leticia mulled. "Let's give this a test run, shall we?" she said as she grabbed a bottle of lube off the counter. "Bend over and grab your ankles, slave." She commanded. I did as she directed and felt her pulling the panties aside and applying a generous amount of lube on my asshole. She slid a couple of fingers inside me and got the lube deep in my ass. She then added some lube to the plug and rubbed the tip against my rosebud, slightly working it in, then pulling it out, and then repeating the intrusion until it was straining against my sphincter muscles. A few more iterations of the in and out motions and it finally slid past the sphincter ring and my asshole clamped down around the narrower neck of the plug. I glanced up to see Miss Tiffany's eyes glued to the process with a wicked grin on her face.

"Your butthole is tighter than I thought it would be slave!" Mistress Leticia said as she replaced the panties to cover the plug. "Now, let's try this out with the remote! Tiff, would you like to do the honors?"

"Absolutely, Mom!" Miss Tiffany said, beaming with anticipation.

Miss Tiffany grabbed her phone and gave me a few "BUZZ" jolts and laughed as I squirmed and moaned from the startling vibrations. I showed them how to use the "Float" option to apply constant vibrations, and how to use the "Patterns" function for longer term variations. They liked the "Sound" response feature that applied vibration in response to sounds. They clapped their hands, yelled at me, and giggled and watched as I reacted to the vibrations. Mistress Leticia took a few photos of me dressed in the maid's uniform and had me put on the wrist and ankle cuffs, and the slave bells around my ankles for a few more pictures. She texted the pics to Mistress Val and laughed at the response.

"Enough fooling around for now." Mistress Leticia interrupted. "I have a list of chores for you to do, and I want you to start on them now, slave." She said while handing me a list of tasks. "You will do these jobs unless one of us tells you to do something else, boi. If you fail at any of them, you will be punished. Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you for this opportunity to please you." I replied. I hoped that the level of my service would be acceptable to them and would be communicated to Mistress Val. I also hoped to avoid excessive punishment, though I suspected that my new controllers would invariably find some sort of infraction, real or invented to use as an excuse to apply some severe sadistic reprimands.

After a couple hours of me scrubbing, cleaning, laundry, and vacuuming, slave bells tinkling and ringing as I moved around, Miss Tiffany used the "BUZZ" feature on the remote to get my attention, then texted me to summon me to her room upstairs. She had me crawl into the room on all fours, then kneel beside her bed. Her shirt was unbuttoned all the way down, though not open enough to see her breasts. She had long flowing skirt on that draped across her legs as she sat. She was still wearing her goth boots, and had me take them off, then rubbed her sock covered feet on my face and mouth. She told me to take off her socks with my teeth, and I tugged and pulled on each of them until her nubile bare feet were revealed and dangling in front of my face.

"Kiss my feet, then suck on my toes, slave." She mewled as she gathered up the leash to my cage lock in her fist.

I was ecstatic to be given the chance to touch her feet with my mouth and tongue, and paid each toe special attention while gently massaging her feet while I sucked and licked. A couple of times Miss Tiffany giggled and laughed when my efforts tickled her feet and toes. She directed me to move up to her ankles and continue massaging, kissing, and licking. She then pointed to her calf and told me to kiss where she pointed, then keep kissing back to her feet. I excitedly complied and after I had lavished her calves with kisses and affection, she raised her finger to point at her knees. I followed her implicit direction and kissed from her feet back up to her knees, and then back down to her feet.

She was starting to undulate a little, and her knees were parting just enough for me to better access her thighs. She used the Hush remote to send a low vibration pattern to my plug and smiled as I squirmed and tugged the leash to distract me. She moved her finger up her thigh and rested just inches away from her naked womanhood. I was shaking with excitement and honored to be allowed to indulge her amusement. My head dipped under her long skirt as I traced kisses back up from her feet to her finger, then made my route of kisses back to her feet again. She inched her finger right up to the edge of her pudendum, stopping just before her mound. I made my path of kisses back up from her feet to where she was pointing, and my nostrils were filled with the scent of her very wet, dripping pussy. I laved at her inner thighs and nearly touched her vulva with my nose, but took care not to take any liberties that I had not been explicitly granted. I did not want to have a bad report relayed to Mistress Val.

Miss Tiffany's breathing was getting deeper and faster, and she had me repeat the kissing game on her other leg to further tease me. She was watching as my cage poked out below my maid's uniform and enjoyed that it was thoroughly filled and straining to escape through the little vent holes on the device. She snapped a few pictures on her phone as I administered my kisses. As I completed my kissing worship to the top of her other leg, she jolted my plug with her remote set on BUZZ.

"Let's see how well you have been trained, slave!" she nearly moaned. "Put your lips against my pussy, but don't lick or kiss until I tell you!"

I was in heaven as my lips contacted her labia. I rested them there awaiting further instruction. She moved her hips and rubbed her shaved pussy against my drooling mouth, making my cock cage tighter and tighter.

"Now lick, boi! Start at my asshole and lick slowly up to my clit." She instructed. I used as much restraint as I could muster, remembering the lessons I had learned from Mistress Val on how to please a woman orally. I listened for directions, and slowly made long lapping licks from her taint to her clit, then sliding my tongue back over her inner and outer labia on the way back down. After several minutes of this pattern with corrections given for speed and tongue penetration, Miss Tiffany held my head tighter against her crotch and started rubbing her pussy firmly against her pussy. She was getting very wet, and the taste of her vagina was intoxicating. She increased the level of vibrations in my ass as her excitement built.

"Suck on my clit now, slave!" she yelled. I dove in, and pulled her nub into my mouth, applying suction as I teased the most sensitive spot with the tip of my tongue. She began to roll and shake, her mound throbbing and her juices flowing generously onto my face. "Unnng! Aaahhhh! Yes! Fuck my pussy with your mouth, slave! Suck me! Awwaaaanhhh!" she hollered as she came.

Apparently the sound of her orgasm was loud enough to get her mother's attention, and when Miss Tiffany opened her eyes and looked up she noticed her Mother standing at the bedroom door, grinning and rubbing her pussy. The door was left slightly open after I had entered, and Mistress Leticia had snuck in to watch the activities.

"Are you done with him for now, baby girl?" she asked.

"Yea Mom. Thanks! I'm good for now. Do you want to use him now?" Miss Tiffany replied.

Mistress Leticia curled her finger at me and beckoned me to follow her. I crawled behind her as she made her way to her bedroom, watching her perfect ass as she sashayed down the hall.

"Get up on the bed, boi. Lay face up and spread your arms and legs." She cooed. She had the riding crop in hand and swatted my ass smartly and repeatedly as I clambered up into her bed. Once I was in position, she tied my wrists and ankles to her bedposts and had me presented to her spread eagle.

"I inspected the work that you did and found that there were some areas in which you did not perform to my standards, slave." She told me. Apparently, she had done a quick survey of how well I had accomplished the tasks she gave me, and as I speculated, had used that as an excuse to give me some punishment.

She took up the riding crop and raised my maid's skirt and gave me several swats on my balls which made me jump and yank against the constraints of my bondage. She put a handful of clothes pins on my ball sacks, and tightened a pair of clamps onto my nipples. Little tears were forming in my eyes from the pain, but I had endured much more severe pain before, so I swallowed and sublimated my discomfort.

She then climbed up onto the bed and straddled me, standing above me, holding my leash, and I was in awe of the power that this suburban mom exuded. She squatted over my mouth, facing away from my head, pulling the leash tighter as she descended. My face was then covered by her yoga pant covered ass, suffocating me as I tried to breath in her sensual aroma. Her pussy had left a huge wet spot on it from where she was masturbating while watching her daughter dominate me.

"Kiss my ass, maid boi!" she barked. I got to work immediately worshipping her ass with my lips, feeling her grinding her tight buttocks over my nose and mouth. "Now kiss my pussy, my little slave bitch!" She directed. She slid back on my nose to give me access to kiss her mound, and in between her camel toe. I could feel her clit swelling beneath the yoga pants, and she squirmed around on my face for a while.

When she had been satisfactorily primed, she arose, turned around so that she was facing away from my mouth, pulled off her yoga pants, and replanted her pussy on my face.

"Lick it like you did for Tiff, boi!" she panted. I repeated my performance on Miss Tiffany with Miss Leticia's pussy, taking cues from her moans and repositioning. After she had worked up steam, she came in my mouth, and squirted a bit into my throat. Her release brought the level of intensity down and she slid back to cover my lips with her asshole. "Lick me there, slave. Get your tongue in as deep as it will go while I relax." She whispered.

I rimmed her anus and was surprised at the semi-sweet taste of her bunghole. Perhaps the residue of her cum and piss-squirt gave her ass a unique flavor. She contentedly moved her butt over my face as she rested from her orgasm, and giggled when my tongue tickled her rectum.

Once she had gathered her strength again, she rolled off me and disconnected my wrists, made me twist at the waist and reconnected my wrists on the opposite sides of the bed. She released my ankles and had me get on my hands and knees, ass up in the air. She had brought the spreader bar upstairs with her and hooked my ankles to the ends of the bar, spreading my feet apart. She swatted my ass over and over with the crop until each swat elicited a welp from me. She swatted all the clothes pins off and yanked the nipple clamps off my chest, eliciting yipes from me, and she giggled at my agony.

"Are you ready to get fucked, missy maid boi?" she deviously asked. My pre-cum dripping cage had made a large spot on my panties and was dripping through the fabric. She noticed this and chuckled, "I guess you are, you little slut!"

She got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and washcloth and pulled something from her nightstand on her way back. I couldn't see her, but I heard rustling of and her jostling around. As she walked up to the head of the bed, I realized that she had put on a medium sized strap-on (about 7 or 8 inches long, and inch and a half in diameter) and was lewdly waving it in front of my face.

"Kiss it." she said. I did so, gratefully.

She then turned on a low vibration to the Hush buried in my ass, and slowly worked it out of my butt, dropping it on the towel once it was freed. I could feel by asshole flexing and gaping from the plug being removed, then I felt Mistress Leticia squirt a copious amount of lube on my ass and felt her well lubricated fingers invading me. She had climbed back on the bed and was positioned kneeling behind my ass and began to rub the head of her strap on dildo around my opening. After making sure that everything was prepared, she drove the dildo a couple inches into me, pulled back out, then drove in a few inches deeper, twisting the dildo around to ensure the lube was adequately applied.

We heard the doorbell downstairs ring, and the sound of Miss Tiffany bouncing down the stairs to answer it. There were some voices chatting, though in my present state and situation, I could not tell what they were saying. I thought I heard some footsteps coming up the stairs but was too distracted to think anything about it.

Then Mistress Leticia began pegging me with fervor, driving the dildo all the way in, pulling back out quickly, and roughly repeating the stroke with increasing speed and strength. I moaned and grunted as she used me as a fuck toy, and my cage was slapping up against the rubber dong each time she jammed it all the way in. Her yoga workouts had given her stamina, agility, and muscle tone. She changed up positions as she tired of one and got into a new position that offered her a better angle of attack.

I could hear Miss Tiffany's headboard banging against the wall through my haze.

It turns out that her strap on was a "Feeldoe" -- a double ended dildo for pegging. The end of the dildo that was not pounding my ass was inside her vagina, held in place by the strap on belt, vibrating and bringing her pleasure. She came to orgasm after about three quarters of an hour and fell back laughing and panting, and the strap on slid out of me.

This time, it was her daughter's turn to be peeking in through the door. I heard the ladies laughing then also heard a male chuckle as well. I contorted around so that I could see what was going on but couldn't quite get a look since my wrists were still bound and my ankles were separated by the spreader bar.

"It looks like you are having fun, mom!" Miss Tiffany joked. "Rex, meet our new slave maid, slave, meet Rex, my boyfriend." Rex was surprised at what he was being shown and disgusted by how far I had let the mother and daughter degrade and abuse me so quickly. He was only wearing his boxers, and Miss Tiffany was wearing a pair of black panties and a black bra. Miss Tiffany's hair was tussled and her face was flushed. Both of her and Rex were glistening with sweat, which confirmed my suspicion that they had been fucking in the adjacent bedroom.

Mistress Leticia slid the Hush butt plug back inside me then released my cuffs from the bed posts and spreader bar. "Get on your knees and crawl over to Rex to properly introduce yourself, slut." She demanded.

I wobbled down onto the floor and crawled to Rex's feet. "Hello, sir. It is an honor to meet you." I offered, still shaky from my pegging.

Kiss his feet, slave." Miss Tiffany commanded. I dropped my face to the floor and reached my lips out to kiss his naked feet and smothered them with kisses until Miss Tiffany told me to stop. "This is the little bitch that got me all horny and wet for you, Rex. He's the one I sent you pictures of before you came over to fuck me."

"Slave... Rex did a good job of fucking me, but I am all full of his cum now." She pouted, while sitting on the side of the bed. "Come over here and lap it all out, cumslut. You know you want to taste his man-cream, don't you?" she said as she removed her dripping panties.

"Yes, Miss Tiffany." I meekly replied as I crawled over to the side of the bed and knelt before her open legs. She pulled my head between her legs and shoved her pussy into my face. I got to work and found her positively flowing a river of cum into my mouth. I had tasted my own cum before as often directed by Mistress Val, but I had never tasted another man's semen. It was similar enough in taste that I was not repulsed, and being allowed to give Miss Tiffany head again was a true reward.

After Miss Tiffany was satisfied that I had thoroughly cleaned her reddened pussy, she said, "Now go lick him clean, slut bitch!"

My eyes widened with a passing thought of refusal, but consigned myself to obey, since Mistress Val had been telling me that she wanted to try forced bi with me and one of her lovers someday, so I thought I might as well get used to this. I wanted to have a good report to send to Mistress Val. I crawled over to Rex and fished his swelling cock out of his boxers and proceeded to lick the head, the shaft, his balls, and his perineum clean of all residual sperm.

"You missed a drop!" Rex laughed, pointing to the tip of his cock head where a large glob of pre-cum was forming. I revisited licking the tip of his cock, and found that with each lick, there was more pre-cum. "Open your mouth, fag slut!" Rex commanded.

I opened my mouth, and he shoved the now fully erect cock into my mouth, and he pulled my head to shove his dick into my throat. I gagged as I realized that I would have to time my breathing to coincide with his thrusts. I gradually was able to adjust my reflex and allow him to rabidly fuck my face. Several jolts of buzzing vibrations shot though my butt plug and I heard Miss Tiffany reeling in laughter. I felt Rex tense up and then his legs convulsed, and streams of cum were shooting into my throat.

"Show me!" Mistress Leticia squealed. I turned to face her and showed her my mouthful of cum. "Now swallow it. All of it!" she laughed as she snapped photos with her phone. "Your Mistress is going to love these pics!"

A text reply on Mistress Leticia's phone brought a huge smile to her face, and she said, "Mistress Val thinks you are doing an 'adequate' job, bitch-boi-slave-maid! She says we should use you harder to get you ready for when she comes to visit you."

12