The Walk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" yelled Miss Tiffany and she swung back with the cane and walloped my already bruised ass, and I yelped in agony. Her mother brought the crop down on the tender red wets that they had been inflicting on me earlier. Then I heard Rex's belt swooshing through the air and felt a wide swath of my ass ignite in fire. They took turns for about twenty minutes until they got bored of hearing me plead and cry, and then I followed them downstairs for some refreshments. They had me make and serve them drinks and sandwiches to regain their strength, while swatting me with various kitchen implements when they felt I was not being quick enough, or just because they like it when I showed them my fear and obedience.

These activities repeated for several days, and I was thoroughly worn out, fucked raw, bruised, and achy, and completely lost in devotion to this household. They continued to let me return to my house to feed my cats, and one or two of them would come with to supervise and play with the items in my dungeon.

One afternoon in their house, we heard the front door open, and the father announced, "I'm home! Miss me?"

Mistress Leticia ran up to him and gave him a gigantic hug and ran her tongue deep in his ear, and Miss Tiffany hollered "Hi Daddy! We have a surprise for you!" from the living room.

Mistress Leticia guided her husband into the living room where I was kneeling in my maid uniform at Miss Tiffany's feet.

"Honey, meet our new maid!" Mistress Leticia announced. Her husband has been very accommodating with his wife's swinging and gangbangs and was aware that she was investigating her Dominant side, so this was not a huge surprise, but he did gawk at me as I painted his daughter's toenails. I was wearing the maid uniform, and my ass was up in the air facing the front door, and my remote butt plug activation light was flashing was the sounds of the conversation caused it to vibrate.

"Go give my husband a proper welcome home, slave bitch!" Mistress Leticia says.

I crawled over to the man and kissed his feet, then I glanced over to his wife who winked and said, "Go on..."

I reached up and unzipped the fathers' pants and fondled his man meat through his dress pants leg, then pulled it free from his pants and put it in my mouth. Miss Tiffany giggled, and Mistress Leticia clapped and said "Can we keep him, huh, can we keep him? He doesn't cost anything!" as the father thrust into my throat and quickly released his load. I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, cum dripping from the corners of my mouth and he smiled.

"Well ok. I guess we could use a maid, especially one who gives such great head!"

That was the beginning of a wonderful relationship with my local neighbors, yet I still was owned by Mistress Val, and I was counting the days until I could serve her in person again. Hopefully my neighbors will provide a favorable report on my service to Mistress Val, and she will be pleased.

12