The Walk of Marriage

Story Info
Our life was perfect.
5k words
2.79
4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman I love and married is my dream wife and I never even dreamed I would ever be so lucky. We dated most of high school and most of college too. I say most, but not all. If we had been smart, it would have been all of both. But my wife's mother knew much better than we did. Sara my wife is perfect in every way. Sara is 5' 2" and 118lbs. Her hair is short cropped dark blonde. Her breasts are a full 36C cups of beauty that tapers to 30 inches in her waist and back out to matching hips. As I said we dated nearly all of both high school and college. Our senior year of high school Sara's Mom instructed her that she needed to know more about men than just me. She ask that Sara take a break from us. And that she date no less than ten others during our break. As we talked about this I could see that Marsha, her mom had made this very important to her to happen. Sara explained to me that her mother has had several lovers and that she feels Sara needs to know other men sexually. I naturally had to ask if this break was for her to have sex with others? The break was to decide that. "Sara does your mother think you need to have sex with others?" " Yes she does. Mother and Dad have an open marriage. And mother still enjoys sex with other men when she wants to. Mother has a thing for blacks. She wants me to try it." "Sex with a black man?"

"She has said several of them."

"Does that excite you?"

"I am not sure? When she explains it, yes it does!" So we talked about it at length and we decided maybe a break was a good thing. And at the semester we parted our steady thing. And I soon learned my girl Sara was on the market to be date and with it the rumor she could be open to sex. As the weeks passed I heard rumors of Sara dating different guys. I also heard that they were fucking her. And I also heard some rumors about her being a bit of a cock teaser, but also that when guys dated her she was not a complete tease. And that her tits were a sure thing for any guy who dated her. I had actually heard Sara's dad say that her mother's breasts were famous for every guy she dated. He seemed to be very proud of that fact. He also I heard him say loved cock. I had even heard some rumors that her Mom's pussy had been very popular. I had no idea if there was any truth to it but her mother was very nicely put together. And I did know her mom's breasts were bigger than Sara's. And once while waiting for Sara to come out for a date her mother had come down from upstairs to tell me she was nearly ready while wearing only her bra and panties. And stepped out into the living room where her husband and I waited. She stopped just into the room. I was very surprised to view her bra was nude, well not really, it was completely transparent in the cups showing her breasts off completely and a very nice camel toe in her panties. She stood calmly talking to me for several minutes as if fully dressed. And as she turned to go back up her husband calmly told her how nice she looked.

"Thank you, Dear. If David is to become our son-in-law some day he needs to see what his wife will look like in 20 years. And upon her return up there. I could hear Sara asking if she had really gone clear down so I could see her? "Well yes Dear, any young man who might become the son-in-law needs to see what his wife will likely look like in 20 years and maybe feel like too."

"Mom your breasts are completely displayed."

"Yes, and I think David enjoyed them. Men need to enjoy a good set of tits. So you remember that Sara. Any guy you date should get them bare every time. First step is let them see and feel them. Second step Sara is you spread her for them too."

"Mom you are saying the second step is to fuck them?" "Yes, Sara I have never dated a man twice who didn't fuck me." When we were on break for just over half way in second semester I began to listen to rumors that Sara was seeing Brian Phillips regularly. And that he was saying that he was fucking her. We had agreed to a full semester break, so I paddled on as if nothing was being talked about.

Chapter 2 I would not have worried about it much if Sara was still a virgin. But she was not. Not long after her 18th birthday we had ended her virginity and enjoyed sex lots. Her mother knew it and I had suspected part of her advice was to learn more. Sara had finally confided that her mom had told her that she should know several other men before marriage. Sara had said she had no idea of doing that. She wanted to be a one man woman. As our time was nearing the time we set for our break she was still dating Brian regularly. As the time was over I began to hear his friends talking about Sara and Brian's best friend Harvey Mattison. Harvey was the school's top running back. A big black guy who as going to the college we had picked. Harvey only dated white girls who fucked. And rumor said that Brian had hooked Sara up with Harvey for a date. I knew the date had come and gone and rumor said Harvey nearly got his dick wet in Sara. But not quite. But it was said they were on for another date.

It was two weeks later that we got back together. College went smoothly until nearly the end when her mother got into Sara's head again. In fact we were planning our wedding when it happened. Another break she was told so we did. We had been on break for two weeks when I heard Sara was back dating Brian. And then they were at a party just off campus where things were rumored to get wild. A guy I know from that group was in the hall eating and he told me to sit down. I did.

"Wow, man I was down to the club on Rentan St. last night and shit was wild." "Ya, what was happening down there?"

"Brian Phillips was down there with that looker you go with." "Ya, Brian and Sara were down there?" "I thought you guys were pretty tight?" "We are taking a bit of a break for a while."

"Well she ain't on break with Brian at all. She has a great set of tits. He had her top off and them puppies out bare for the crowd down there. She had the prettiest camel toe in her slacks I ever seen. And a pretty wet spot right in the middle of it. I counted maybe twelve different guys nibbling on them nipples out there. And as a group they were moving her pretty body towards the back room where they fuck little girls. They had her little buttocks bare as they moved her in out a sight. They had her skit off and them panties the same as off. They turned her just before they moved inside so everybody got to see her shaved little pussy."

"So, he took Sara back there to fuck her?"

"Ya, he was fucking her in there. The big question is how many others did. Now maybe they were all just watching him fuck her or maybe she was being gang banged in there."

"You should have gone in and looked for sure."

"Like you really wanta know?" "And do you really know?" "I can tell you yep, I slipped in there. She was naked and cowgirl astride of him I could see his bare cock being ridden by her pussy. She was pumping her little pussy right up and down over his bare cock. There was several other guys in there with them and none of them had pants on their dick were just swingin. That big black running back friend of Brian's was standing beside them and her little hand had his big cock pulled over to her and the big black head was firmly in her mouth. Brian was yelling that Harvey was next." "And was he next?" "You think I stayed and watched?" "I know you did."

"She slipped firmly down over his big black cock clear to his black balls." "You saw her actually take Brian's and Harvey's bare cocks?" " I watched her fuck both Brian and Harvey balls deep and before I left there I saw several others waiting for a turn with her and I saw a guy who hangs out with Harvey all the time was fucking her little pussy as I left. She was being gang banged for sure and I saw ten or more waiting pants off cocks ready for her. It was the real deal and not a small gang bang I heard Brian say he knew she would really do it and that they were going to do it big tonight. I ask what he meant? He said back in high school that he, Harvey and a couple of Harvey's buddies had fucked her a couple of times. But he knew she'd do a real gang bang if it was timed just right." "Did he say what he expected her to do?"

"Oh ya he said he had fifteen guys lined up for her, but he was hoping for lots more if she was as good as he expected."

Chapter 3 I never learned how many were with Sara that night and we got back together three nights later. I heard Brian was pissed because he had another set up for the night we got back together. And she had agreed to do it for him. We were married a month later at her home. We moved several hundred miles from home and started a great life together. Ten years later we had our 15th year high school class gathering to go to back home. We now had 3 beautiful young girls and two grand mothers very willing to have them. We came home a week before the event. I visited with some of my friends and Sara went off to be with hers. On the third day home I ran into Donald the guy who had told me about Sara being gang banged.

"Hey, Dave how is life going?" "Hey, Donald tell me everything you know about home." "Well I can tell you, your little wife is seeing Brian tomorrow afternoon."

"Really, I had no idea he was still anywhere around here." "Think you missed the point, Dave your wife is seeing Brian again tomorrow at 4pm." "Really? You mean he gets to see my wife?" "Ya, I mean she has agreed to spend a couple hours naked for him."

"My I hadn't expected that." "Shit Dave he fucked her several times back in high school and then lots more your last year in college. He told me there is a huge party at his house after the event. He married Sandy Paully a few years back. You dated Sandy a few times back in the day didn't you Dave?"

"Yes I did she's a very nice girl."

"Hell of a set of tits on that girl." "You have seen them Donald?"

"Oh Shit yes up very close to them. Nearly as nice as your wife's they are. I been to a couple of Brian's parties and they got her naked at both of them. Brian's buddies the black guys fucked her at both of them. The last one they put her on display for everyone. Maybe 50 people watched her do the blacks on display. I think that 8 blacks fucked her as we all watched. The 3 other little white wives got blacked right after her." "You are kidding who got blacked after her?" "Let me think, Marci Manor was right after her." "Mark Manor's little wife?" "Ya, Brian has fucked her for a long time now and they have traded wives lots of times. Cindy Whipple was next." "She is Rex Whipple's wife? Chesty short heavy girl?" "She has lost a bunch of weight and looks very foxy now. Diana Fast was the other one." "You are kidding me. I had the hots for Diana back in the day but she went with Trent forever. and nobody had a chance at her."

"Trent got hooked on bad drugs after he got hurt and Diana turned tricks to help buy drugs for him. I have seen her naked lots of times and I fucked her maybe ten or twelve times. She is fun." "I would never have guessed that." "Well guess this then Dave. Brian told me just today that your little wife will be gang banged by the guys at his party and he is sure she'll do it. He is still pissed she cut out and didn't do the second one he set up for her when you guys got married and ran off. He has the blacks set to do her on display this time for all to see." "I didn't stop her from doing it." "He wanted you to know she was doing them and he told her. She was scared you'd leave her high and dry."

"Tomorrow afternoon? She is meeting him?" "She would not go to his place, but Harvey has a place they play and she agreed to go there." We spent the night a her folks house and I could here Sara and her Mom talking.

"Oh yes Sara you need to go over there for sure. Brian's cock will feel so good after all this time. Is Harvey to be there too?"

"Brian didn't say Mom but my guess is he will be." "So you will get his big black cock too you lucky girl."

"Mom! You haven't have you?" "Yes, I have been with Brian and Harvey both several times. I even went to one of Brian's parties. Harvey is married to your cousin Tina and they gang banged her on display the night I was there while they fucked me upstairs." "Mom I am not sure about doing it on display, I don't know how Dave will react? Brian is talking lots of guys doing me." "You go and I will get David side tracked while you go meet them tomorrow and I will see how David feels about you going on display." "Mom what are you going to do?" "I am going to fuck your husband and show him how good they can make you be."

It was nearly 3 pm when she called me and I returned to her house. I went in and she called me from upstairs. I went up and found her standing nude beside their bed. She calmly began removing my clothes. Once I was naked she dropped to her knees and she swallowed my cock. And I do mean swallowed. I had never had a woman take my cock down their throat. She stood and pushed me down on their bed and mounted me. She looked into my eyes as her vagina did a dance on my cock. "Oh my yes David I see what Sara loves about you. Your cock is lovely. Do you know about the party after the reunion?"

"Yes, I do."

"So you have heard about it?"

"Yes, I have." "So you know what Brian has planned for your wife?" "Yes on full display for everyone to watch."

"David you need to let it happen. Sara has made up her mind and she wants it to happen just like Brian wants her to. She knows how many will do it with her. He has told her how many will do it to her and they are all blacks. But she doesn't want to loose you. So please let her do this. It will be very sexy. And David the other time at the club. Seventeen guys fucked Sara. They fucked her good and she loved it. He told her the next one was to be much bigger and on display. But she left with you just before it was to happen. He wants it to happen.I don't understand him. I have been with him, maybe 50 times like this. I think he really loves Sara, but it drives him crazy she married you. Brian has fucked your wife since high school your senior year. He has had his cock in Sara maybe over 200 times. But it is never enough. You probably know he is fucking Sara right now and prepping her for the event she is to do."

Sara's Mom was the best sex I have ever had. And she told me we would enjoy it many times from now on. The next few days slipped by and the night of the reunion came and we dress for it. Sara looked very special for the night. The turn out was very good and our class had a massive turn out of nearly 85%. And I can say my wife is the most beautiful woman of all. We moved around the room talking to old friends and making new ones. The night seemed to fly by. And as the end came I was surprised when Brian got up on the stage and took the microphone.

"I want to invite you all to an after reunion party at the club on Rentan St. Sara Mickels will be putting on a show for you none of you will forget. You will see much more of her than you ever expected. Yes the club is a gentlemen's club and Sara is preforming that kind of show! So for those of you who might like to see Mrs. Mickels naked, you will not be disappointed. Cover charges are waved tonight."

Chapter 4 I could not believe the SOB had just told our crowd my wife was going to be nude on stage and might as well have stated she would be doing a sex show, well he really had. I looked for Sara but she was nowhere to be found so I slipped out and drove over to the club. There were maybe 70 people already there. About half blacks and half whites. I saw several people I knew. But no Sara. Lots of booze was flowing and I noticed lots of interracial movement in the crowd. Many people I knew had split and danced with blacks. Sandy was very busy dancing with black guys. I knew Sara was to dance after 2 AM. And the time was nearly there. I looked over the crowd again and could see many more from the reunion had shown up here now. The crowd had more than doubled. More and more I could feel the sexual mood in the crowd. I saw women I would never have guessed dancing with black men and hands freely clutched white wives buttocks with no reaction. Word had gotten around that my Sara was to fuck blacks for them on stage. As time tipped past the 2:30 AM mark Brian stepped up on the center stage they had just rolled out to mid-floor. He stood smiling for the crowd. "My friends please, The beautiful Mrs. Sara Mickels for you." He waved behind him and a door to his rear opened and my wife entered walking beautifully. Her breasts high and proud, nipples very hard. Her belly flat and the V of her pubic saved clean, her legs long and toned. She was more than nude. She was beautifully sexually nude. And ten young nude black men followed closely behind her. The crowd screamed their excitement. As we all watched them gather on the small round stage the thing that maybe was the biggest surprise was that it was a very full blown gang bang of Sara. Hands were all over her body mouths searched her every part and a young man had my wife pulled wide and his black cock firmly entered her vagina. Sara clutched his hip to her and fucked him back as he pounded into her. The look on her face told us of her lust and need to become his in this way. She soon welcomed her second young lover and looked every bit as happy once he was being her lover. As the crowd watched them with her on the small stage the liberties became more open as they watched them. I saw several couples kissing while young black men hovered next to the wife with hands moving freely over her body.

As the young men pleasuring my wife I noticed them leaving the stage but the number of men never decreased. As each man left another nude man replaced him. I soon heard Donald who was standing right in front of the stage Yell. "That was number 14 who just fucked Mrs. Mickels. Number 15 is inside her now." I had moved around to watch how crazy the crowd was becoming. Brian's wife Sandy was naked on a back table with two young blacks. As I moved on I looked into Diana Fast's eyes. "Hi David, Sara looks fantastic tonight. This is my pimp, Hugh. He will be fucking Sara very soon. He says he would love to stable your wife. Please come back around I have always wanted your cock up inside me." To say I was flatted would not cover it. Next to my Sara I had always loved Diana. And I was sure she really meant what she'd said. I stood and watched the huge black cock firmly pleasuring her beautiful body. It was very hard to believe my beautiful friend was a prostitute anyone could now fuck for a price. And then I heard Donald yelling out number 27 and 28 is in her now. And there were many more wives being fondled openly with husbands encouraging it. I heard two guys I didn't know well but were in our class.

"Come on Bob let him have her. Lots of women are giving it up. My wife Mandy is with two guys over on the back wall and both have fucked her."

A black guy was busy kissing the woman with them. His hands were very busy working to free her big white breasts. As her big breasts came free into his hands I watch the one I knew was her husband pull her panties down her legs and free of her body. The guy on the other side pull her thigh wide on his side and her husband did the same on his side. Her pussy was totally exposed for him. "Oh my God, you are going to let him fuck me!" The black guy suddenly pushed his very large bared cock firmly up inside her exposed pussy. The woman screamed.

"Oh God he is up inside me. Oh yes, fuck me, you black mother fucker. God yes, yes seed me good." The two men moved off leaving the one's wife fucking the young black. And she was soon joined by several more young blacks who very soon had her completely naked and moved her back along the back wall to enjoy her before her husband could find her. I soon saw Hugh pleasuring my wife up on the stage, His huge cock now firmly up inside of her. And he was telling Sara how much money they could make with her body. I moved back to where my friend Diana had been. Diana sat alone still naked drinking a beer. I sat next to her. I patted her bare naked thigh. "You know, Baby I have always loved you."

12