The Walk of Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, next to your Sara. And I have always loved you, next to my Trent." "How is he?" "He is bad, we are near the end. David he doesn't even try. He gave me to Hugh. He loves it the men fuck me. He loves it I sell my pussy for his drugs. He watches men fuck me in our bed. He tells me how beautiful I look fucking for him."

"So the drugs have changed him." "Yes, but he makes me feel beautiful when I do things." "Diana you are so beautiful. My cock was so hard watching you fuck Hugh. He is fucking Sara and talking about being her Pimp now." "Was it hard watching him fuck your Sara?" "The truth? Yes, I was very turned on knowing he was doing an interview of my wife." "Would you let him have her? And would she do it?" "That is interesting. She has fucked more than 50 different guys tonight, and she was very excited fucking Hugh. She was giving herself to him completely. So yes I think she is excited about it. So yes I think so. To both questions." "Does the idea excite you?"

"Yes, very much. I saw how excited it made Sara." "Take your pants off David I want you up inside me and I want to talk to you about saving my life."

I did and Diana quickly sat on my lap facing me and pushed her vagina firmly down on my cock. She kissed me tenderly.

"I love you David as my friend and now as my lover. I have made a deal with Hugh. He has a very mean side to him. When Trent dies and he soon will. Hugh is to end my life. I will let him hang me. My hands tied loosely behind my back and as he fucks me for the last time as he cums in me he will step back and my feet will be off the floor and I will strangle to death and join Trent. I will write the note and he will watch me die. He wants this. He talks about us doing it all the time." "Diana you can't really do that."

"Would you think about trading Sara for me?" "To save your life?" "David I have written the note, and we play the game lots. My hands tied and riding his big cock and every time I feel him cum up inside me I know he wants to do it." " "He actually wants to hang you?"

"Yes, his climax is always stronger when we do it." "If Sara is excited about Hugh and his proposal if I trade her for you, You would come live with me and forget your crazy desire to follow Trent?" "Yes David I will, but I am scared for Sara. He will tease Sara about this crazy idea too. He might kill her?" "I will tell her about it." I went back to center stage and found Donald still standing there. "Well, Donald how many did Sara do?" "I had hoped you'd come back sooner, David. Ten minutes ago I had my bare cock up inside of your little Sara's pussy."

"Good for you Donald. How many did she take?"

"Brian was very pleased, by my count she had 83 blacks up in her and one white mine. She is back dressing but the pimp it still with her." "Does he want her?" "Oh ya he wants her. But more interesting I think it turns her on too." "You think maybe she wants to try it?" "She ask me if I would buy her pussy when I was fucking her." "And what did you tell her Donald."

"You know what I told her. Your wife is great fucking." "How many white wives got broken in tonight Donald?" "How many did you see?"

"I think I saw 6 and usually it was the husband encouraging it. Was it something in the booze?" "I counted 14 and you could be very close with the booze. I heard they spikes drinks with some type of horny drugs and it made the husband stupid too."

My wife came out about that time and Hugh was with her. They kissed and he walked away. "He is very friendly." "He wants me to whore for him. David his cock does things for me that has never been done before. He fits me like a glove. He makes me want to be very bad." "So what are you saying Sara?" "I want you to let him own me. Let me do what he want for a while. Say for 6 months?" "If you are really serious, I will see if we can work something out."

"He said if he has to, he will just take me. I tried to tell him that would be a big mistake." A couple hours went by and Hugh with a couple of his boys showed up at Sara's mom's house. I stepped out to talk with him.

"I come for Sara." "We might be able to work something out?" "No need to work anything out, she agreed to become mine and I come for her." I didn't kill him, but I did break one arm and his jaw.. I hurt his 2 boys much worse. And his cock was not at its best for Sara for the first few days she belonged to him. I gave him complete ownership of her for 6 months with a full year option that I fully planned to honor, I knew he did things to my Sara that she needed. And that he planned to put a needle in Sara to get her deeper and deeper. Trent died soon after and Diana moved in with me.

12