The Walk of Shame

Story Info
Part 3 of Jims erotic adventure.
1.7k words
3.5
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily for me the video didn't spread far. Sarah saw it of course. Somehow even Tommy and his boyfriend saw it. I got even more invites to a threesome after that. Eric had saved my number before dropping me off so he remained in contact. He became a very good friend and we met up often. Of course he kept trying to get me naked again.

Through all of this i decided i needed a holiday. I needed to get away from everything and everyone. After much searching i found the perfect place. A quite village in Germany away from everything but still within travel distance of a theme park. So after booking it, it wasn't too long till i was off. The plane ride was easy as well as the transfer.

Finally within the hotel i found my room and unpacked. It was late evening by this point so i went down for some food and drink. Whilst sitting in the bar i saw the most gorgeous woman i had ever seen. She wore a black dress that went down to her knees and high heeled shoes. Her long brown hair was tied up behind her and she looked around with piercing blue eyes.

Looking over i caught her looking at me. I smiled at her which she returned. Getting up my courage i went over to talk to her.

"Hi, is anyone sitting here?" I asked innocently.

"No, it is empty. Please sit." She said in a German accent.

"Thanks, im Jim by the way." I said.

"Im Heidi." She replied.

We talked for ages until it grew late. As she got up to leave she gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked if i would be down again tomorrow morning.

"I will be yeah." I replied.

"Good, i see you tomorrow." She replied before walking away.

Watching her walk i could see her slender figure better. Her dress was very tight to her body allowing me to see her figure easily.

The next morning i came down for breakfast. There was no sign of her so i sat at a table alone. Moments after eating she sat down with me. She wore a red dress today with black sunglasses.

"Morning." She said softly.

"Morning, good to see you again." I replied.

We talked again whilst eating. Somehow the conversation turned to something i hadn't expected.

"Tell me, are you into kink?" She asked quietly.

"What do you mean, like what?" I asked in response.

"Anything, what are you into?" She asked a bit forceful.

"Im not sure, should we be talking about this here?" I asked confused.

"Of course your right. Come with me." She said taking my hand.

She led me to her room. It was a small hotel so didnt take long to get there. Inside looked exactly the same as mine. Once inside with the door closed she sat on the bed and crossed her legs. Her legs were amazing, thin and long.

"So why you not sure, you must be into something." She said looking me up and down.

"Ive led a mostly sheltered life, i haven't really had a lot of experiences." I said.

"I see, you need to change that." She said with a smile.

"I would like to, but wouldn't know how." I said smiling back.

"How about now, strip down to your underwear." She said forcefully.

"Im sorry what?" I asked.

"This is an easy one, strip down to your underwear." She said more forceful than before.

I started to do as she said. As she did she pulled a bag out of rhe cupboard. She laid it on the bed then watched me finish undressing. So i stood there wearing only my boxers.

The first thing she took out of the bag was a packet of tablets. The packaging was in German so i couldn't tell exactly what they were but she dropped one in a glass then filled it with water. The tablet dissolved into it turning the water white.

"Drink." She said handing me the glass.

Slightly unnerved by her i swallowed the content of the glass. Nothing happened at first. She had me turn around and put my hands behind my back. I felt the click of metal as she put me im handcuffs.

Next she told me to open my mouth. Thats when she put a ball gag into my mouth and locked me into it. It was then that the effects of the tablet kicked in. My penis shot straight into an erection.

Looking at the bulge with satisfaction she took the next thing out her bag. A collar and lead. She put it around me and let it dangle for a moment. She looked at the bulge again before grabbing the top of my boxers and pulling straight down.

What a surprise, there i was naked again. Only bit i didn't understand was why the collar and lead. That was soon answered. She grabbed the lead and gave it a pull as she moved to the door.

My heart raced as i realized what was about to happen. She opened the door and lead me outside. As i was forced through she allowed the door to close behind me. I was now in the corridor naked. She continued to pull as she walked me out to the lobby and then through the main door. Now i was outside naked.

Despite being a small village there was already people there. Each one pointing at me watching me walk. She led me through the village centre where of course more people could see me. Finally we arrived at the local shop. Another woman stood outside it who couldn't take her eyes off me.

Heidi spoke to her in German before handing her the lead and walking into the shop. The woman kept looking at me. Without warning she grabbed my dick. She felt all along the shaft before cupping my balls.

A small crowd of women gathered around me. Each one either pinched one of my arse cheeks or touched my dick or balls. Each bit felt humiliating and yet my dick wouldn't go down, it stayed up like a flag pole.

After what felt like hours Heidi walked out of the shop holding a small carrier bag. She took the lead back and said something to the lady in German. She walked away pulling at the lead. Again she led me through the park. This time there was more people each one pointing and laughing.

Thank god it was a small village as we reached the hotel quickly. I thought she might lead me back to the room and this nightmare would be over. How wrong was i. Instead she led me into the bar area. Inside was several people each one got a good look at me.

She stood at the bar and ordered a drink for herself. Of course she drank it slowly. Finally with her done she led me back to her room. Once inside she undone the collar first then the ball gag. She stopped however and looked me over. She left the room briefly before coming back.

"Please can you unlock me now?" I asked.

"Im sorry but i cant." She replied.

"What do you mean you cant, you have to let me go." I said getting annoyed.

"I don't have key, the angel outside does." She replied.

I vaguely knew what she meant. I remembered that there was an naked male angel statue at the end of the corridor on a table. She must have took the key out there before coming back.

"Please, haven't i been through enough?" I asked.

"You can go get it, he has it for you." She replied.

I realized it was hopeless. She opened the door for me and stood with it open. I walked gingerly out looking down the hall. She threw my clothes out behind me before slamming the door shut.

I ran as fast as i could down the corridor until i reached the statue. There it was on his penis, the key. I tried to reach for it but my hands wouldn't bend up. I knew them there was only one way to get it. I turned to face it and opened my mouth. The statues entire penis went into my mouth until i reached the key.

Sliding it off i let it drop to the floor. Finally i could reach it. I just managed to unlock one side freeing my hands. With both off i ran back to fetch my clothes putting them on as fast as i could. Finally i returned to my room.

I never saw her again after that, she went back home the next morning. Wasnt exactly disappointed. Every time i passed another guest they would giggle amongst themselves.

The week ended and i returned home. Not my best holiday. Eric was kind enough to meet me at the airport.

"Hi babe, nice holiday?" He asked oncei sat in the car.

"Not exactly, thanks for meeting me though." I replied.

"Thats okay, although this isn't a free trip, you'll have to pay me." He said.

"I can give you some cash when we get home." I replied.

"Oh i don't want cash." He said.

"You don't mean?" I asked.

"Yep." He replied.

"Oh please no, I've had enough of that recently." I said.

"You can get a bus instead if you want." He said smiling.

I gave him a glare which he smiled at. As he pulled away and began the journey home i started to take my clothes off until i sat there head to toe naked.

"There, happy." I said.

"Very, tell you what, why don't you hang out at mine tonight, im sure you can pay me back in more ways." He said.

And so we did. I spent the entire night naked in his flat. He cuddled up to me as we watched a film before going to bed. He only had the one so we shared. Before climbing in however he too stripped down to his birthday suit. I could feel it against me as he spooned me.