The Walker Household Ch. 01

Story Info
Holiday morning routine, and a ride to the airport.
3.4k words
25.7k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicclit
vicclit
11 Followers

I woke up to the sound of my daughter sucking off my husband noisily.

"Good morning, sweetie."

She tried her best to wish me a good morning back but the dick in her mouth meant the only thing audible was a gargle and moan. How beautiful she looked, her brunette bed hair swaying gently with the motion of her head, her round ass cheeks ever so slightly brought sideways by gravity as she lay on her front.

"Good morning, baby." My husband said, turning to kiss me on the forehead.

Felix had a big grin on him, enjoying his daughter's affection.

The sun lit patches on the walls, floor and bed, cut up by the window frame. In the summer house we liked to sleep without closing the curtains so we could be woken up by the sun. I think Felix liked it that way so he could have his morning wood worked on by his ladies. Needless to say, our daughters were quickly convinced. I was looking out the window, happy and looking forward to the day ahead, planning loosely, listening to the sounds of my daughter fill her face with cock in the background when a gag and a little series of coughs drew my attention back to her.

"You ok, sweetie?"

"Yeah mom, I'm all good, just took in more than I could handle there for a second!"

She smacked her chest lightly to help her choking, making her lovely and young yet big, rounded breasts shake a little. Her chin dripping with a mix of bodily fluids.

Though she was proving to be a fast learner, my daughter Giulia was still relatively new to sucking dick. She was relatively new to all things sexual, truth be told, she is only 19. Felix and I introduced her into our family's practices on her birthday and she was very quickly on board, to our unending pleasure. Our eldest daughter helped us with the convincing. Ella, short for Gabriella, is 22. Our daughters, and our son, all have Italian names as Felix and I just have a particular affinity to that place, and that is why we live there in the summer.

"Honey, why don't you take over while Giulia catches her breath back?" suggested my husband, at once caring for my daughter and caring for his rock-hard erection.

I complied very happily.

"Absolutely."

I took the length of his cock into my mouth and soon pressed it past that dangly thing at the back of my mouth and into my throat. Still there was an inch or so of his cock missing the warmth of my mouth, but I wasn't going to neglect that. After a few bobs at this depth I felt comfortable enough to press on until my lips reached the base of his shaft and my nose buried itself in the trim hair that grew above his cock.

"Fuck, mom."

Giulia is a visual learner and she came close and observed as I pleasured my man with my mouth, while he fondled her breasts in his hands, each one generously filling his palms and spilling over a little.

My throat was making those sounds I know my husband loves and I could feel the pulse of his heartbeat in his cock as it stroked the inner walls of my throat and mouth. I was enjoying myself so much that I already forgot my disappointment at not having been the one to wake my husband with my mouth. I slid the cock slowly out of my mouth and kept my mouth open as I withdrew from it, leaving a long, thick, shiny string of saliva connecting the two of us, cock to mouth. Felix couldn't get enough of seeing that and indeed, I saw his abs flex and tighten as he stopped himself from getting carried away.

I started to jerk the tip of his cock, holding the skin back with my left hand and stroking the head vigorously my right. I knew he could only bare the sensation for a short while before cumming; the overwhelming feeling of his uncovered cock-head being massaged so dynamically, slicked by the spit of both his wife, and his daughter. Soon his body was writhing so I stopped, not wanting to cut our morning-fun short.

"Giulia, why don't you go sit on daddy's face." I resumed stroking his cock, more gently now.

"Come here, baby," said Felix as he put his hands on Giulia's ass as she was getting into position to ride his face.

Felix lapped up at his daughter's pussy with so much eagerness it made me smile and drop my face back onto his cock. I caressed it all over my face, covering my cheeks, nose, lips, forehead and chin with mine and my daughter's spit and his precum. I inhaled strongly on the odours gathered on his cock, loving it. I could smell pussy but I realised that wasn't coming from his cock yet but my daughter's wetness as well as my own. I hadn't been awake five minutes but already my fingers could attest to the soaking state I was in.

I licked Felix's balls enthusiastically and soon sucked each one into my mouth, dancing my tongue across them as they filled my mouth one by one. Those precious balls that stored all of that man's cum. The bearers of his fruit and our reward. I liked to lick under his balls too, in the space that lead to his ass, and left to sloppy lick there, knowing some saliva would trickle and drip down to his ass. We would save his ass for later, I needed to teach Giulia more about that.

Giulia was enjoying Felix's oral performance on her pussy. She had her hands behind her, resting her weight on his chest as she moaned and sighed. I left my husband's cock unattended for a minute and knelt behind my daughter and grabbed her breasts and looked over her shoulder. I saw my husband's face as he was enjoying Giulia's pussy.

"fff... Daddy... That feels good," My daughter struggled her way through her words.

I held her breasts and kissed the back of her neck as she grinded her pussy onto my husband's face, her moans turning louder, letting out the occasional whimper. Felix let go of one of Giulia's ass cheeks and softly slid a finger inside me to feel the state of me. Quickly he removed it and pressed both his hands on top of his daughter's thighs, pressing her towards him more forcefully as he really dived his face between her legs hard, working his very best to deliver pleasure to his beloved Giulia, that daughter he so loved.

"Oh, daddy, don't stopp..."

Giulia suddenly leaned forward and grabbed the sides of his face and she clenched her jaw tight and let out a howl of pleasure as she came on Felix's face. She stayed there and shook for a few moments while Felix kept toying with her pussy with his mouth, diving his tongue inside her and flicking her clit with the next motion. Soon her pussy got too sensitive and she had to lift it off his face, crumpling next to him, her cheeks glistening with perspiration and her breath heavy.

"Did you like that sweetie?" asked Felix stroking her cheeks with the back of his fingers.

She approved with a barely inaudible moan, exhausted from her orgasm.

"Come fill up this pussy, Felix," I said to him, hungry for his cock.

I slid his entire shaft past my lips before lifting my face off it and got on all fours.

"That would be my pleasure," he replied eagerly, eyes full of lust, and got onto his knees. "Babygirl?" He said, presenting is cock to our daughter, who, although half-asleep, obediently opened her mouth so he could plunge his erection into her mouth, readying himself even further for me.

How I loved to watch my man use my daughter's face, she didn't make a move but just held her wet mouth open for him, an obedient girl doing what she must for her daddy.

"Let's have you, my Louisa," Felix pulled out of Giulia's mouth and put his hands on my ass, directing his cock without the help of his hands.

He found my hole without any trouble at all, and I received him without any either. Felix slid his entire length inside me slowly. I have never measured my husband's cock but I have always been satisfied by his length; both my throat and the depths of my pussy know the feel of his cock, and I can only just about touch finger to thumb when I grab his shaft.

I make no attempt to be quiet when I'm filled with cock, and my moans filled the room as my husband started fucking me steadily. Felix made me suck his thumb which he then pulled out of my mouth and stuck straight into my asshole. I gasped loud, even though this was no new act of lasciviousness on his part.

"Oh, Felix!"

He spanked me as a reply, his other thumb still inside my ass.

He was relishing spanking me when I kicked my head back and caught a glimpse of the clock hanging on the wall.

"Fuck! Fuck!"

"Yeah, you like that don't you," Felix replied, not catching my tone.

"No, fuck, Felix, the time," I said pointing to the clock "we have to go now!"

"Oh, shit." Felix still in my pussy, thumb in my ass.

There was a short pause. Felix broke the silence.

"Can you give me 2 minutes?... please?"

I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Go ahead, my love," I replied warmly.

Felix quickly started fucking me, hard. I wouldn't get my orgasm this morning but he would and that made me happy. Besides, I know I'd have him eat my pussy raw later today to make up for the shortened morning sex.

"I love you, Louisa," he said as he kept slapping my ass with his hips as he fucked my pussy.

"Giulia, sweetie, put your finger inside daddy's ass while he fucks me," I said between moans, knowing how to bring him closer to orgasm, conscious of the time.

Our dutiful daughter did just so and my husband let out the most attractive groan. His daughter's finger in his ass, and his own finger in mine. Not to mention his long cock slamming my wet pussy.

In no time at all I felt his fingers hook into my flesh deeper, including his thumb which made my asshole ache for more and my spine shake inside.

"Giulia, come here and suck my balls while I cum in your mommy's pussy."

"Yes, daddy." What a good girl.

Giulia, now livened up a little by the show and the short rest she'd had, lay on her back and propped her head up to lick my husband's balls. Felix drove deep inside me and made a series of guttural groans and moans as he filled me up with his cum, emptying those beautiful balls inside me. Giulia kept licking as my man pulled out of me and inserted his cock inside our girl's mouth, demanding wordlessly for her to clean him. He shivered and shook as his daughter sucked his cock post-orgasm.

Once his clock was cleaned to his satisfaction and he could no longer stand the overwhelming sensation of his cock being sucked so short after he came, he pulled out of Giulia's mouth and strode off the bed.

He gave me and Giulia big, passionate, if slightly rushed kisses and turned to open the drawers in search for his underwear.

Giulia and I followed suit, Giulia left the room for her own to get dressed while my husband and I got dressed and ready in our room.

"I'm so happy Ella is coming today," said Felix, sitting on the bed and sliding on a sock.

"So am I, darling, I've missed her so much."

Giulia came back in the room, pulling a t-shirt down over her breasts.

"Luca isn't up yet!"

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, we have a son. And he's turning 18 in three days' time. It's lucky he's a summer baby because it meant our family summer holiday could coincide with his arrival into the family, full and proper. We may have risked being without Ella otherwise as she has been so busy year round; the summer made it easier for her to get away for her other duties and fill in her sisterly and daughterly duties.

"Not to worry," said Felix with a smile, "gives us time to discuss the party on the way there and back. I'm sure Ella wants to get in on the planning."

Oh another thing: none of our children knew about how our family really operates until they all turned 18 respectively. Luca has, for the moment, no idea.

"Alright, I'm ready, let's go," I said, adjusting my bra under my t-shirt.

Felix squeezed Giulia's shoulder lovingly as we left the house and made for the car. We were to go pick up our daughter Ella from the airport, an hour's drive away.

"I'll drive there, you drive on the way back?" Felix asked, a burning desire behind his eyes.

"You want to catch up with Ella in the backseat on the drive home?"

His widening grin was the answer.

"Predictable," laughed Giulia.

"You know me, girls," said Felix as he pressed the push to start button and we drove off to collect our eldest daughter.

A couple of minutes into the ride, I asked that Felix stop the car.

"Honey, we're in a rush, come on now," said Felix, tearing through the quiet country roads.

"Felix, I just want to sit in the backseat."

He shot a look at me, and smiled his teeth at me. A second later we were stationary, I got out and sat next to our beautiful daughter in the back. Felix pushed the pedal and we were on the move again, zooming past a beautiful, never-ending series of green and yellow fields.

"Giulia, sweetie, mommy hasn't cum today," I said, turning to face her.

"I know," she replied with a pout.

My babygirl still had much to learn, subtext wasn't her strong suit yet. I reached forward and touched my husband on the shoulder.

"Just go a little slower darling, it's ok if we're five minutes late."

Felix slowed our speed a little, still making good time.

I reached over and unbuckled Giulia's belt, then mine. Her eyes lit up as she began to see what was coming. She put her right hand on my thigh and twisted her body to face me, leaning over to reach my other thigh with her left hand.

"Mommy hasn't come, Giulia, but she's about to isn't she?"

"Yes, mom, I'll make sure of it."

I glanced up and saw Felix's face in the rear-view mirror, grinning widely. I looked down and sure enough, I could see the shape of a hard cock slowly coming into existence under his shorts.

I grabbed my daughter's left hand and pressed it against my pussy. I wasn't wearing any underwear, I was only wearing a flowy, yellow, flowery summer dress which I hiked up to reveal my trim pubic hair and my pussy. Giulia didn't wait long before inserting a finger inside me, she pulled it out and sucked the now shiny finger clean, before spitting on it and reinserting it, along with another friendly finger.

"That's good, baby."

I was so proud of my darling daughter's arrival into adulthood. I stroked her hair as she motioned her fingers inside me.

I put my four fingers in her mouth and made her suck for a minute before I pressed them, wet with her spit, against my clit, rubbing firmly while her fingers still slid inside me.

Felix reached over to the passenger side while keeping an eye on the road and moved the front seat forward, giving me plenty of space in the footwell. He looked over through the mirror and winked at me.

"Giulia, get in the footwell for mommy, will you?"

"Yes, mom," she said happily.

Giulia now knelt in the footwell with my thighs spread open in front of her. She eyed up my pussy.

"Come here and make mommy proud of her baby."

She moved in without a word and started licking the folds of my pussy.

"thaaat's it..." I said, letting out a long sigh of pleasure.

"You know, Louisa, Giulia is making you cum now, but I'm not forgetting I still owe you one for this morning. You're getting what you deserve from me later." Felix said, stroking his dick gently over his shorts.

"Oh, I know." I said with a smirk.

I grabbed my daughter's face and pressed it harder against my pussy and started to circle my hips. Giulia moved up and started to lick my clit and fucked with her fingers. She pressed her mouth to me and started to suck on my clit, alternating between that and dancing her tongue across it. After a little while, she started to kiss my inner thighs and giving me little bites here and there. I know she was giving her tongue a rest from the effort. My little girl was still learning, she didn't yet have the tongues of her parents... or her older sister at that! Oh how I was looking forward to Ella's arrival. She would teach Giulia so much, she had to leave so soon after her induction into the family's activity last year. No doubt my husband felt the same way, he loved his daughter, and he loved what she did to him.

I remember, when we first introduced Ella to our sex lives, I got a little upset and almost jealous of her. She was such a fast learner, she was able to swallow Felix's entire cock within a few weeks, her body was and is absolutely beautiful (more on that later), and Felix could not get enough of her holes, he testified of the tightness of her pussy and she offered her his ass early in our adventure. Needless to say, my loving husband and his affections, and attention, made me realise I was being silly. Her prowess for pleasuring others also extended to me so I couldn't be too jealous of a beautiful girl making me cum on the daily. She left our home too soon, but she would be back here for the summer so we could finally spend some quality family time with her. Not to mention she would be here to help us introduce her younger brother into our incestuous family. How I loved my family!

Giulia was back on my pussy, she was plunging her tongue inside my pussy, fucking me with it. She came back to my clit after a few tongue thrusts. Licking eagerly, thrilled to be able to eat her mum's pussy.

"Fuck mom, your pussy tastes so good."

I love to hear my pussy complimented, that mixed with the view and sensation of someone pleasuring me sexually makes me want to cum.

Giulia was enthusiastically licking my pussy, her face covered in a mixture of her saliva and my wetness, how stunning she looked.

"Focus on my clit baby, lick it fast for me, keep the motion the same," She was good, but she still needed a little teaching.

With enough guidance however, she could perform fantastically. Within less than five minutes she had my thighs start to shake my hips move back and forth.

"Cum on our daughter's face, baby," Felix said from the front.

"Absolutely," us girls said in unison.

I started squirming and grabbed Giulia's face tight, pressing my hands on the sides and back of her head, pushing her against me hard. I felt the waves of pleasure release from my toes and unfurl throughout my whole body as I came hard. My daughter kept licking as I came and shook, her attention focused on the soaking folds of my pussy.

Even as I released my muscles and collapsed back onto my seat, Giulia kept at licking me. Good girl, she never forgot one of my first lessons: that I like to have whoever is eating my pussy to carry on even past my orgasm, every time, whether I'm looking to cum again, or just for pleasure while I now focus on something else, I like to have my oral giver carry on, treating me like I deserve. I should mention, although I love to be treated like a queen, I also love to be used and abused, as I'm sure you will soon find out.

"So what have we got planned for Luca's 18th?" I asked my husband, my hand on top of Giulia's head.

vicclit
vicclit
11 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
What Mothers Are For Pt. 01 Danny's mom helps him relieve his stress.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories