The Walks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeleine and Alice soon joined us and I was innocently pleased to see that Alice was breathing hard too. Madeleine asked me kindly for water for Alice. Like yesterday she drank quietly whilst we all watched. Madeleine thanked me and we resumed our journey, again with Madeleine and Alice waiting before following. We walked perhaps another half a mile before Kathy, after consulting the map led us off to the right on a much smaller path. Now we proceeded in single file. After 20 minutes Kathy stopped and we entered a small sun-dappled clearing. Kathy offloaded her day bag and I gladly did the same. She started to unpack. I did the same and in no time a hearty picnic was set up surrounded by 3 blankets. Incongruously there was also 1 pair of flip flops. I flopped and Kathy sat down. Some 10 minutes later Madeleine and Alice joined us. Madeleine sat down and Alice remained standing at her side.

"Go on, you can do it" Madeleine whispered.

As she said this, her hand touched Alice's left leg and disappeared above the hem of Alice's frock. Alice didn't flinch. As I pondered this, Alice started to slowly undo the strip of buttons that ran from the neckline to the bottom hem. There were a lot of them, so if the intention was to undo them all this was going to take some time. And it did. Madeleine offered praise and encouragement in equal measure

"Go on Alice, you are doing so well. Take your time this is just so sexy."

It seemed to be taking Alice about 20 seconds for each button. She stared solidly at me. Her look was one of concentration with the occasional play of a smile around her mouth. All three of us watched intently. About half way she stopped and looked down at Madeleine. Madeleine retrieved the water from the centre and passed it up to Alice who drank a couple of mouthfuls. Once the water was back in the centre Alice's hands continued their descent.

Finally she had to pull the dress up to reach the last few buttons without bending. I could see Madeleine's hand gripping the back of Alice's thigh. When the last button was undone Alice let the dress open and let her arms return to her sides. My eyes wandered down from her exposed breasts to the real surprise of a nude pubis. There wasn't a hair there. Both Kathy and Madeleine cheered. Alice blushed and looked at me. I smiled and she returned it.

"Now take it off" Madeleine said quietly and Alice leaning slightly back let it slip from her shoulders.

She stood there in only her shoes and looked magnificent. Kathy then said

"Let's eat."

Madeleine kneeled forward and chose food for two plates. Alice and I watched this though out of the corner of my eye I saw Kathy fold and roll up Alice's dress and put it in the day bag. Madeleine handed one of the plates to Alice and bade her to sit down. She did and sat with crossed legs. I feasted on the view of her nakedness. Kathy pulled me out of this cerebral meal and handed me a plate. We both took our fill and sat down; Kathy the other side of Alice and me next to Kathy. Other than Alice's nudity this was a lovely setting for a picnic. Three of us talked but mostly Alice kept her counsel. Madeleine talked with her but the responses were mostly nods and shakes of the head with some whispers.

Part of me wanted to know what was happening (inAliced what had happened over the past couple of days) but the other bit of me was loving the sheer eroticism of seeing my wife naked at the behest of another person. And this was a person we hardly knew and was another woman in addition. There was some mystical thing happening here but I didn't want to spoil it by "intruding" on the conversation between the two. Instead I chatted amiably with Katy. We were now into deciduous things. Their only value I could see right then was the privacy they afforded for our discreet tableau.

The sandwiches were tasteless, as was the quiche and as for the road kill in breadcrumbs, the less said the better. However, the cold soft drinks were a delight in the sultry heat of the clearing. After the drinks Madeleine suggested we play a game. Kathy gushed her agreement and I was puzzled, a game at our age? Alice had her head bowed. Madeleine suggested we could play Blind Man's Bluff. Kathy and I agreed. Madeleine asked

"Alice?"

and Alice nodded her head slowly. So we all got to our feet and Madeleine produced a silk scarf which she tied round her own head. She spoke quietly to Alice who took Madeleine by the shoulders and turned her around three and a bit times. And we were off. It took 5 minutes for Madeleine to catch Alice claiming that she had been led to her quarry by the perfume. Alice was blindfolded and spun rapidly by Kathy. The game caused a lot of laughter and we all kept close until Alice caught me. Having her that close and naked caused me to become very excited. Alice lifted the scarf smiled at me and then kissed me tenderly on the lips. My stay in Heaven was interrupted by Kathy suggesting we should get a room.

We parted and Madeleine held out her hand which Alice took and followed. Kathy and I packed the picnic away and then we stood and waited. Alice and Madeleine were Alicep in quiet conversation. Madeleine had her hands on Alice's shoulders and Alice seemed to be resisting something. Alice bowed her head listening and Madeleine bent down so that she could look into Alice's eyes. All the while Madeleine's lips were moving. Madeleine then asked Kathy to exchange the flip flops for the kitten heels. The close conversation then restarted as Kathy returned to my side. Whilst putting the kitten heels into my day bag Kathy whispered to me.

"I wonder what they are talking about. Aren't you fascinated?"

"Yes. I'm not sure why I should be nor why I'm telling you, but I am."

"What do you think Alice will do next?"

"What, you think Madeleine is going to persuade her to do yet more?"

"Don't you?"

"Yes."

And at that point Madeleine told us we were on our way back. She asked Kathy and me to take point, as with yesterday, she and Alice waited until we were some 50 yards ahead. Thinking about this I guessed she wanted me in particular to juggle with my conscience whenever other walkers came towards me. After all it was my wife who was naked, and it was my wife who would have a 50 yard view of the alarm coming her way. I suggested this to Kathy who agreed that that was likely. She explained that she had known Madeleine for two years yet this was the first time either of them had been involved in anything like these last couple of days. She added that Madeleine had a regular boyfriend and inAliced there was to be a party at their lodge tonight. Madeleine and Kathy's boyfriend plus other students would likely be there. Kathy was sure all of those people would be shocked if they knew of all this.

Once again we were in single file until we joined the main track and took our left turn. Kathy once more launched into a lengthy verbal treatise on evergreens compared with deciduous things. I had half an ear on this so that I could nod or shake my head appropriately. The rest of me was perched between watching my footing and discreetly looking back to see my beautiful naked wife walking alongside Madeleine. If Madeleine saw me looking she waved and drew Alice's attention to me. Alice would look and I fancy smile but make no sign of recognition. So on we walked.

After ten minutes the path started the descent. The slope was steep and this was just as painful on the legs as going up except this time it was a different set of muscles. Kathy was still on with the botany lesson as was I with the split perspective. This was getting into a routine. Alice being naked was becoming acceptable and not out of the ordinary; beautiful day all round. But then, weren't those voices? Yes they were as a grey panther rambling club hove into view.

There were ten of them all done up in multicoloured Goretex. Padding patiently alongside was a couple of dogs; Border collie and a fat Labrador. They seemed to be all taking at once. Kathy, in almost a whisper said

"Goody."

And we, being seen were swamped with "hellos" which we returned. Because it was a climb our greeters stopped alongside for a breather under the guise of a friendly conversation. The dogs, of course, having found two new friends added to the conviviality by jumping up and general tale wagging. The collie then barked drawing the attention of its owner to something further up the path. At that moment I was listening to a short woman's reasons why Yorkshire was God's own country. The dog's owner (a wizened pensioner) exclaimed

"Well! Will you look at that? There's a girl coming down the hill stark naked."

Caught up in this moment Kathy and I joined the rest of the group and strained to see Madeleine and Alice making their way deliberately to join us. Silence reigned. Some five yards off Madeleine helloed us all. And English manners being what they are our ramblers all helloed back whilst Kathy and I did a lame "hi". Once alongside Madeleine stopped and introduced herself and Alice to the group. Blithely, she asked the ramblers what they were doing, where they were going, from whence they had come and how long they would be hereabouts. This completely, disarmed them and their spokeswoman launched their communal reply

"We are from Leeds and are part of the University of the Third Age. We have been coming here for the past five years. We are all retired (which was no surprise) and all good friends. From the left there is Don ("Hello"), Sheila ("Hello"), Alice ("Hello"), I am Vera, and this is Marie ("Hello"), Phil ("Hello"), and I don't know these two young people ("I'm Kathy and this is my friend Les and Hello from us both -- Madeleine smiled and Alice went more crimson than she was already -- "and back to you Vera"), thank you and this is Babs ("Hello"), George ("Hello"), Lige ("Hello") and last but far from least Elizabeth ("Hello"). We are going to be around here about a week and we are staying in a hotel in Malton, the Crown. Now what about you two; where are you from and what are you doing?"

Madeleine didn't miss a beat

"Well hello all. It is so nice to meet you all. We are here on a week's break which we are spending in the company of friends. You have probably passed them 'cause they are someway ahead ("No we haven't seen them, have we, everybody" -- and along with everyone else we said No in unison). "Oh, well they must be back at the car."

"Well that's nice. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a good rest as we are hoping to have..."

"For God's sake Vera, ask the question we all want an answer to" said Lige. I noticed that Don and Phil were surreptitiously taking photographs of Alice.

"Yes, well, I was getting to that. Please excuse me for being so forward but Alice dear, why are you walking around, as it were, naked?"

Madeleine again didn't miss a beat

"Alice is far too shy to talk to relative strangers (I nearly choked), so let me explain. Alice you see has taken a vow to remain nude. She hopes you don't mind."

"No (and that again was all of us)."

"Well we mustn't tarry, come on Alice, bye everyone" and with that Madeleine and Alice set off.

"Bye" we all chorused. Kathy was obviously after a bit of mischief because as we watched Madeleine and Alice (and especially Alice's bottom) descend the hill, Kathy said

"Really wasn't that disgusting!"

The response pleased me. For all but Alice disagreed with Kathy. Comments abounded to do with Brave, Strong and so on. Kathy bid them farewell and we set off after my wife.

They reached the car before us. And of course I had the key so Madeleine and Alice had to wait. When we arrived Madeleine was leaning against the bonnet whilst Alice was standing in front of her. This meant Alice was the road side of the car. Madeleine was keen to talk to Kathy and me about the meeting on the hill. All the time Alice stayed still, arms to her side head slightly bowed. Kathy was thrilled by the deception played on the ramblers and invited me to enjoy it too. I admitted that I couldn't understand the deception. With condescension Madeleine explained that that meant Alice was alone with her during the encounter. It meant also, she explained, that I could enjoy the tableau as a stranger would. I had to admit there was merit in that argument though I wasn't going to admit how exciting I had found it.

At Madeleine's bidding I unlocked the car and she then led Alice inside to the backseat again. Whilst I put the bags away Madeleine offered Alice some water which she took willingly. Once back on the track we drove lodge-wards. On entering the grounds of the lodge Madeleine suggested we drive to their lodge first. I was in the zone now and obeyed. No one was around so we decamped, invited in for a coffee. Alice was nervous and looked round anxiously. Madeleine and Kathy took a considerable time to find the keys, but once found we were both bustled indoors. Once inside I realised that the bags were in the back of the car; accident or design?

Chapter 3 The Soiree

Of course the lodge was the same design as ours but was furnished very differently. Whereas the one we were renting was holiday Spartan, this was in a different league. Nice lighting was the order of the day and the furniture was leather for the most part. It was handsome all round. Madeleine bade us to sit but Kathy made sure she sat next to me on the two-seater settee. Madeleine sat in the easy chair which left Alice the small pouf in the middle of the room. This was very low, small and made of blue shiny leather. Alice settled on it gingerly and in so doing was fighting a battle with her exposure. If she put her legs together but bent her knees, they came up to her breasts. That exposed her naked groin area to either Madeleine or Kathy and me. If she stretched her legs out in front of her we all could see it. Of course her breasts were in view all the time. This kept a satisfyingly crimson edge to her skin.

Madeleine rose and we all agreed to a coffee and something to eat. She summoned Alice who trotted out to the kitchen to assist. Kathy asked me how the day was going. I had to say it was a funny mixture of the relaxing, away from work walk in glorious weather and nature alongside the unbridled eroticism of a nude Alice walking most of the way and being exposed to a group of ramblers. One had to remember that those ramblers had also taken photographs of her. It was clear then as now that she was Aliceply embarrassed as signified by her blush.

The conversation continued for some 40 minutes before Madeleine and Alice returned to the room with a tray of coffees and some lovely sandwiches. Alice was now wearing a white pinafore tied around her waist and stretching just four inches down and thereby covering only her navel. Somehow this was even more sexy than the nudity. Far more arresting was the renewed makeup to her face. She looked beautiful. But there was more; she had now a dark red look to her nipples and to her labia. With this she looked amazingly sexy. I stared. Between them Madeleine and Alice started to lay the table. As Alice bent forward her beautiful breasts with their red nipples swung downwards and almost touched the table as she bent her knees. Madeleine spoke quietly but loud enough for me to hear

"Alice it will be much better if you keep your legs straight when putting stuff on the table or serving"

Serving? Where did that come from? All Alice was doing was helping to bring some food from the kitchen. Yet, Madeleine's words had their effect. Alice stood upright still holding the second plate of sandwiches. She then bent at the waist and whilst keeping her legs straight leant down and put the plate on the side table. She was about to rise when Madeleine spoke again

"No. Stay as you are and let us look at the effect."

Madeleine signalled to Kathy and me with an assertive sweep of her arm. We both got up and joined her. We walked round the back of Alice and three sets of eyes looked at her red labia which were peeking through the gap between her naked thighs. It was fleshy and I'm sure I detected moisture. Madeleine asked

"Well? What do you two think of that view?"

"It looks beautiful, so erotic, Les?"

"I think it looks stunning and am myself stunned thinking of us here looking at this scene."

At those words a mumble came from Alice's lips. Madeleine again spoke

"That means Alice likes it too, don't you beautiful girl?"

"Yesss."

This was the first time Alice had spoken in my hearing since this morning.

"OK you can stand again"

Madeleine instructed and Alice rose. The red labia disappeared from view. Kathy stood there with her chin resting on her raised palm in reflective pose. Alice remained standing impassively in front of the table. Finally, Kathy pronounced

"Alice looks really sexy like that but I think she could look more so without covering the best bits of her nudity. For example, what about that little maid's hat we've got? We could also put a black ribbon round her neck. And what about replacing the cloth belt of the itty bitty pinny and replacing it with that fine silver chain I've got? I've also got mules with kitten heels -- they're pink."

"Yes let's do it"

And with that Madeleine left the room. In a flash she was back and off came the pinny. With that Kathy replaced the cotton belt with the silver chain and it was replaced. The chain was tiny compared to the cotton strip which made the pinny even more striking. Madeleine placed the ribbon around Alice's neck. It wasn't tied; rather it had some sort of catch on it. Kathy now knelt down and gently lifted each of Alice's feet in turn replacing the flip flops with similar size heeled pink mules which were decorated with some feathery things. At the other end Madeleine was clipping this ridiculously small white maid's cap on top of Alice's head. It was white cotton with two ribbons hanging down some six inches at the back. Finally Kathy put white cotton gloves on Alice's hands.

"Turn around Alice so that we can see the full effect" Madeleine asked firmly.

Obediently, Alice turned looking straight ahead. She walked up and down at Madeleine's further order. And what a sight she made. I could have happily leapt on her. She looked gorgeous. Her skin had that flushed pink colour and her red nipples stuck out a good third of an inch. She looked one sexy babe.

"Please get the other stuff Alice" Madeleine said.

Alice then clipped backwards and forwards from the kitchen carrying various things to eat and drink as well as the utensils required to do that. Again I marvelled at how Alice's breasts bounced with each pace; sheer poetry. I was getting into this when the door bell rang. Alice and I froze but Madeleine and Kathy both squealed

"They're here!"

Alice and I looked at each other and I could see fear in her eyes. I asked if she wanted to leave and almost imperceptibly she shook her head. Madeleine said

"That's right. Alice wouldn't miss for the world, so go and let them in Alice."

With that Alice clipped to the front door and dressed as she was stood and opened it so that she was completely in view of those without. Several cries of "Hi" were strangled as the unseen outsiders took in the sight before them. Madeleine went and stood beside Alice who was obviously trembling now, and said

"Come in guys. This is Alice by the way and over there is her husband Les."

I rose from my chair and said my "Hi". Three men and two women entered the room. They were dressed very informally and were in the same age range as Madeleine and Kathy. Madeleine introduced them

"Les? This is Sam, Zak, Jo, Mel and Claire".

They "Hi"ed again in unison and I nodded in return. They all started to talk at once to Madeleine. In the background I noticed Kathy retrieve Alice from the still open front door, and close it. She brought Alice into the circle we had all managed to get into. Madeleine took Alice's hand and led her into the centre of the circle and bade us all to widen its radius. Then quietly she asked Alice to open her legs about to two feet apart. Once accomplished after a few seconds of hesitation, Madeleine asked Alice to turn around slowly so that we could all have a good look at her and see how beautiful and sexy she is. Alice obeyed and shuffled slowly round. She was biting her bottom lip with her eyes cast down. Madeleine said