The Walled Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later I was in the back room again, glass of wine standing by, binoculars in my hand. My boobs were swinging free in my blouse, rubbing against the rough silk and sending shivers down my spine to settle between my legs.

I'd been waiting for this, I realised. More than I'd dared to admit to myself.

"I'm here," I whispered. Why am I whispering? Roberto can't hear me. Still, it felt right.

Rosa chuckled in my ear. "Nice and early. He's only just begun."

No kidding. He was in the same shorts, but he was wearing a T-shirt as well. Part of me was disappointed, but another part liked to see how the thin material clung to his body.

A sip of wine. The same tartness on my tongue. It reminded me of last week's fantasies. After our phone call I'd run myself a bath and luxuriated in the scented steam, rubbing oil into my body.

I'd replayed the events in my mind. My first sight of Roberto, the close-up through the binoculars. The sensation of my nipples rubbing against the fabric of my sweater. The sound of Rosa's breathy gasps in my ear, hot and moist like my pussy beneath my fingers...

I'd climaxed so hard I splashed water all over the bathroom floor. If Roberto had still been working in the garden, he'd have heard me as I moaned, "Ro- Ro- aaaah!"

That night was the best sleep I'd had in months. My dreams were strange, though. Running, chasing, searching. Trying to feel my way in the blackness. Sitting behind the wheel of a giant lorry as it raced down a steep viaduct.

There was something about my clothes being too tight for me as well, but that was probably just random.

Now I was determined to enjoy the experience. For too long I'd denied myself. I was going to ogle Roberto like a piece of meat, imagine what it was like to have him at my fingertips, ready to give me whatever pleasure I wanted.

And if Rosa wanted to moan in my ear while I imagined that, so much the better. Why should society tell me what's an acceptable turn-on? I demanded of no-one. It's my pleasure. I get to decide.

Through the binoculars I picked out the scab on Roberto's arm. It had almost healed. Too thin, too shallow to leave a scar. Good. The one on his hand was sexy enough.

"Take off your shirt, coño!" Rosa's voice was a whisper in my ear. "I want to see skin."

I was less impatient. Despite my eagerness, I was enjoying the spectacle before me. There was something satisfying about just watching a competent professional do his job. Roberto moved from plant to plant, from border to border, with calm assurance. He sized up every task with a maturity beyond his years, then set about doing what needed to be done.

I could almost imagine him running his expert eye over my naked body, taking note of where I needed attention, and then giving me what I needed. Coolly. Professionally. Almost dispassionately.

Like I was eying him now. Watching as he paused in his work to pull his shirt over his head and toss it aside. In my ear, Rosa whispered, "Yes! Yesss!"

His body was even hotter than the week before. Or maybe it was just my imagination, picturing what I'd do to him. Stroke every inch of skin, lick it, nibble at it. Suck at my favourite spots.

There was a ring of black hairs around each nipple. I could almost feel them under my lips, taste the sweat, inhale his scent. My breath rasped in my throat, as if I were some great cat stalking her prey.

In my ear Rosa was whispering something in impassioned Spanish. It was somewhere between a prayer and a statement of intent. I caught the occasional word, and even knowing Rosa I almost choked. Apparently in Spanish she had even fewer inhibitions.

Even so I was surprised when she switched to English. "I have to have him," she announced. "Sorry about your garden, Tina, but now Roberto is going to tend to my needs."

"Rosa!" I hissed back. "What are you doing?" But I already knew.

Moments later I saw the door of the guesthouse open and Rosa emerge. She was as beautiful as ever. Long black hair hung loose over her shoulders, framing an oval face that was dominated by a pair of dark eyes beneath black brows.

To make the picture of the Spanish rose complete she should have been wearing a white dress. As it was, she was in a tube top and shorts that clung to her body like paint.

Roberto looked up. Through my binoculars I saw his lips move, saw a question appear on his face. His eyes told a story, though, as they travelled over Rosa's body. I wondered whether she could feel the heat of his gaze on her skin.

"Ola, buenas!" Rosa's voice was loud in my ear. I realised she still had her phone on - using a bud in her ear, just like I was.

Roberto replied, something of deference on his face as he spoke. An apology for not understanding Spanish, I realised a moment later.

"I was wondering whether I could bring you anything," Rosa said. "A drink, maybe? You look very... hot."

By this time she was standing before him. Almost pressing against him. Her hand reached out to brush his.

Roberto smiled at her. "I am used to the sunshine. But you're right." His fingers grasped hers. "It's very hot here all of a sudden."

My wine glass was at my lips. It had been there for some time. I took a quick sip and put it down. It was fascinating to watch: two confident, sexual beings engaged in a pre-fucking ritual. They both knew what was going to happen, were both eager for it. Like two professionals approaching a job.

I felt a stab of jealousy and anger. I hated Rosa. I hated Roberto. I hated myself for standing here watching, for... For what, precisely? It wasn't a simple question, and I pondered it as I watched the two beautiful people before me flirt their way towards sex.

Was I jealous of Rosa, because she was going to have sex? Because of how Roberto was looking at her, how he was teasing her hair with his fingers, how his eyes seemed to be licking over the bare flesh above her top?

Was I jealous of Roberto because Rosa was doing the same to him?

Was I jealous of both of them for having the boldness to stand there, oozing lust and confidence?

I'd conquered my profession. I owned a company with a team of three dozen consultants and half as many support staff. I won big contracts from bigger clients. People in the business knew my name, they knew my face. When I walked into a room, people looked up. When I spoke, they listened.

And yet the thought of doing what Rosa had just done made my knees tremble, the hand holding my binoculars shake. To walk up to a gorgeous man like that, confident that he'd want me...?

The realisation made the jealousy subside a little. It didn't go away entirely, of course. It still hurt to think that Rosa was stealing this shared experience away from me. That she'd rather drag Roberto off to her lair, out of sight, than have another secret moment together with me.

By now the pair of them had their bodies almost pressing together. Roberto's hands were on Rosa's hips and hers were stroking his chest. She was teasing him, trying to teach him a Spanish word that he was wilfully mispronouncing.

"No, no!" she laughed coyly, fluttering her dark lashes at him. "It's-"

Roberto's lips cut her off. I heard her muffled gasp in my ear, then she murmured her approval. Her arms went around him, and his slid down to cup her arse and pull her against him.

For a long moment they kissed, then Roberto pulled away and whispered something I didn't catch. But his suggestive glance at the guesthouse was clear enough.

Well, so much for that, I thought. All that's left for me is to listen to Rosa's distant cries while she's getting her brains fucked out.

To my surprise, though, Rosa was shaking her head. "Let's do it out here," she said. "It's private between these walls. No-one can see us. It's just you and me. Look!" And with that she let go of Roberto, grasped her top and pulled it over her head.

Roberto's eyes bulged. I saw his mouth working, as if he was trying to form words. My own jaw had dropped.

"Rosa!" I hissed. "Rosa!"

She threw an almost imperceptible glance in my direction before turning her attention back to Roberto. "Do you like what you see?" Somehow I knew her words were intended as much for me as they were for him.

And I did like what I saw. Rosa's breasts were a little larger than a handful, with barely any sag. The skin was taught and smooth, swollen around the nipples. I let the binoculars bring me up close. It was almost as if I could stick out my tongue and touch her.

Roberto must have spoken again, because Rosa said, "Now you. Take off those shorts. Show us what you have."

Hastily I swung the binoculars back to Roberto. He was already reaching down to pull his shorts over his boots. My gaze traced the curve of his arse as he bent down, following it along his thighs then back up to his arse again.

All too soon he was upright again. And upright he was! The binoculars filled with the sight of hard, veiny meat, pointing towards the sky with a proud and purple head.

I lowered the binoculars to look at it directly. I hadn't seen a cock in so long that it was almost as if it was the first one I'd ever seen.

My mouth was wide open now, my tongue dry. I hastily closed it, working the saliva around. For a moment I pretended that I had that swollen meat in my mouth.

Rosa's voice spoke in my ear again. "Look at that!" she murmured. "A nice cock to suck on. Would you like that?"

I heard Roberto speak a loud affirmative, but I knew she'd been speaking to me.

"And what do you think of this?" she continued. Her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her shorts and I raised the binoculars again. I didn't want to miss anything.

Since when am I interested in seeing another woman get naked?

I watched her slowly slide the material down over her hips, shaking her arse from side to side in a motion that set her boobs jiggling too. Wondered how it would feel to be there, to be in her position. Casually stripping naked, in the open air, before a stranger.

Rosa straightened up and dropped the shorts on the ground. All she was wearing were her high-heeled sandals.

I explored her body through the binoculars, admiring the brown skin of her legs, the plumpness of her thighs, the soft curve of her belly and the swell of her breasts. When I reached her face, I saw that her lips were parted and shiny, as if she'd just licked them. Her eyes were like two smouldering coals.

She glanced my way, and for an instant it was as if we were face to face. Her lips smiled, then she turned back to Roberto. "Do you like what you see? Do you want to fuck me?"

I did. I wanted to run my hands over her naked body, stroke her soft skin, kiss her lips. Feel her warmth press against me, feel Roberto press against me from behind, feel that hard cock between my thighs...

Careful not to lose sight of their naked bodies, I used my free hand to unbutton my trousers and pull them open. Beneath I was wearing a lace jockey. Not new, but nowhere nearly as tatty as last week's.

My bush wasn't a bush anymore either. Like Roberto pruning my garden, I'd carefully trimmed the hairs down to something more manageable, more sightly. They no longer escaped from the sides of my knickers, but stayed obediently within their borders.

A thought occurred to me. I focused the binoculars on Rosa's body, below her stomach. Something trembled inside me when I saw that her black pubes were groomed as neatly as my own. It gave me a sense of connection, as if our matching styles brought us closer together.

My view was blocked as Roberto stepped forward again. His cock pressed against Rosa's stomach, and she reached down to grasp it. "It's hot," she whispered, either for his benefit or for mine.

His hand went between her thighs and she gasped. "Do you feel how wet I am?"

My fingers were in my jockey, sliding down between my legs to feel my own wetness. "Me too," I whispered back. My clit was hard, like a button, eager to be pushed. Eager for my fingers.

Outside, Rosa had let go of Roberto's cock and was guiding him to the apple tree. She leaned her naked back against it and pressed his shoulders until he sank to his knees. "Give me your tongue," she commanded. "Show me what you can do."

Meekly he knelt before her and grasped her arse cheeks with those strong, capable hands. She placed her feet apart and pulled his face against her. Her face turned towards where I was watching. "Do it!"

Roberto's fingers squeezed at her flesh as his jaw began to work. He must have been doing something right, because Rosa smiled. "Good, good..."

"This is so hot," I murmured. "You're so sexy!" I felt a blush creep across my cheeks at my words, at my boldness.

Her smile spread wider. "Do you like it?"

Roberto's head nodded vigorously.

"Is he making you cum?" I whispered.

Rosa gave a tiny nod. "That's it, papi. Keep going, we're nearly there. And then I'll do the same to you. Would you like that?"

Again Roberto nodded, but Rosa was still staring up at me. Then her eyes closed, and she seemed to give all her concentration to what was happening between her legs. Her fingers twined through Roberto's dark curls, so like the hairs on her mound, as she pulled him closer.

I slid a finger between my lips, running it lightly back and forth. The cream of my arousal was leaking out, sticking to the lace of my underwear. It felt sexy, with the material rubbing across my knuckles as I teased my entrance and explored parts of my body that had gone unnoticed for too long.

In my ear Rosa was moaning and grunting. She seemed to be getting close. I drew my finger up to play with my button, eager to arrive at the same time she did. A moan escaped from my lips as I gave a flick, and Rosa's eyes flickered open for a moment to look at me. "Yesss!" she whispered, and I moaned again.

My body was telling me I was nearly there. The muscles in my pussy clenched as I felt the explosion build up inside me. My gasps were wet and throaty, matching Rosa's moans in my ear.

I tried to hold back the flood, but it was impossible. Pleasure crashed through me, exploding outward from between my legs and sending shockwaves through my body.

A moment later Rosa gave a choked grunt. "Si, si... Yes!"

I was leaning with my arm against the window, the binoculars held loosely in my hand. Outside I saw Rosa's naked form jerk and spasm. My fingers rubbed at myself furiously, and with her moans in my ear I tipped over the edge again. "Rosa," I gasped and closed my eyes, "Rosa!"

When I opened my eyes again, Rosa was kneeling on the grass with Roberto. Raising the binoculars with a trembling hand I saw her lick the wetness from his chin. He had a dazed look in his eye, and his cock was poking up between his thighs.

Rosa's fingers slid over his shaft. "Stand," she told him and he rose to his feet, leaning back against the tree like she had before.

I half expected her to tease him, to draw it out and make him beg. Instead, she opened her mouth wide and engulfed that purple head with her lips. She leaned forward, her throat working as more and more of the shaft disappeared into her mouth.

Roberto's hands rested on her head and he began to thrust his hips back and forth. Rosa's muffled grunts in my ear were almost as exciting as her moans had been. I imagined my own lips wrapped around that cock, my tongue swirling around the head as I sucked and sucked.

Awkwardly, using only one hand, I pulled my trousers and jockey down my legs until I could get one foot free. Unfettered now, I spread my legs and gave my fingers free access to my pussy.

First one, then another pressed against my entrance and slid inside. I moaned loudly, without trying to hold it back. "I'm fucking myself with my fingers," I announced.

Rosa gave an answering moan. One hand dropped from Roberto's thigh and began to rub between her legs.

Roberto's legs were trembling, I noticed, and I swept the binoculars up to his face. His mouth was open and his eyes were clenched shut. I could see Rosa's wetness still glistening on his chin. He seemed to be muttering something to himself.

"He's cumming," I whispered. "He's going to cum in your mouth!"

As I spoke, Roberto's body stiffened. Rosa pulled her mouth from his cock and tugged at it with her free hand. The other was still between her legs. From the movement of her arm, I could tell she was rubbing at herself.

Roberto clutched at her head and gave a roar that I could hear from where I was standing. Through the binoculars I saw a spurt of something white shoot out and land on Rosa's face, followed by another.

She opened her mouth and sucked him inside again. His body was shaking, shivering almost. Then Rosa gave a muted cry and her own body stiffened. She let him slip out of her mouth and collapsed onto her side in the grass. Her arse was pointing towards me, and I saw her hand cupped around her pussy, stroking softly. The glistening wetness spread all the way along her crack.

Placing the binoculars on the window sill, I ran my hand down across my stomach, through the short hairs on my mound until I felt my clit peeping out between my lips. I leaned against the window frame and surrendered myself to the pleasure of my fingers.

This time my climax came slow, but hard. It began with a tiny spark that I fanned with my fingers until it blossomed into flame, burning inside me and waiting to explode. I controlled it, shaped it, let it build and build until it burst free, like a star being born, reaching through every inch of my body to set it afire. I bit down hard on my lip to contain my scream, and the pain contrasted sharply with the pleasure until the world around me seemed to go black.

By the time I recovered, Roberto was back at work, carefully pruning one of my roses. Rosa was nowhere in sight. Through the bud in my ear I heard regular breathing. She's fallen asleep! Was I disappointed? Relieved? I wasn't sure.

But I left the phone on and listened to the sounds of her sleeping as I pulled my trousers back up. I left it on as I went downstairs to pour myself another glass of wine. I left it on as I made myself dinner and ate, until the battery on my bud died and the sounds in my ear went silent.

III.

"Rosa!" I answered the phone immediately. I could barely keep the excitement from my voice. "Is he there?"

It was Friday again, and I was pulling into my driveway. I'd managed to get away from work early, if only a few minutes.

In fact, it had been hard to get any work done at all, and I'd had to force myself to stay until the end of the day. Anticipation had been simmering inside me all week. Now it was boiling over.

"He's just arrived, rica." Things with me and Rosa were more comfortable now. She'd come round to the house a few times and we'd shared a bottle of wine. By unspoken agreement neither of us had mentioned Roberto, or what else had gone on. Instead, we'd talked and laughed like old friends. It had felt good.

Leaving the car out in the drive, I slipped into the house, kicking off my shoes as I went. The wine bottle was in the cooler, cork already drawn, glass on the counter. Upstairs, the binoculars were waiting.

Roberto was in the garden, as Rosa had promised. He wasn't sweaty yet, and he was still wearing his shirt. He didn't seem to be doing much work, though. A few snips at the rosebush. Plucking a weed. Mostly he had his eye on the guesthouse.

Rosa noticed it too. "Come on, work up a sweat!" Her voice was like a lover's kiss in my ear. "Tina isn't paying you for nothing."

I couldn't contain a laugh. "You didn't mind distracting him from his work last week."

"All for your benefit, mami, and you know it. And he was working hard then. Not like today."

I giggled and sipped my wine. "Maybe we should go and have a word with him. Tell him off."