The Walled Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment's silence, then Rosa spoke. "Give him a moment. Maybe he'll develop a conscience and get to work."

I decided to remove my bra while we waited. It was difficult, and in the end I just took off my blouse, tossed aside the bra and pulled the blouse back on. I only did up a few of the buttons, and didn't bother to tuck it into my skirt. My tights followed. They'd only get in the way, and I liked the feel of air gliding along my thighs and up my skirt.

When I was done, Roberto still wasn't sweaty. I felt let down. After a week of anticipating, of wondering how today was going to play out, it left me feeling hollow. The emptiness that had been a constant companion for so long, that I thought I'd evicted these past few weeks, reared its pale head.

"Go and tell him off!" Rosa's voice insisted in my ear.

"What?" Even though I'd suggested it a few minutes earlier, I couldn't picture myself doing it. "No, you go!"

"I can't. If I go, he'll want to fuck me."

"And what's wrong with that?" I felt the emptiness retreating again, driven back by the sense of togetherness. "Don't tell me you don't want him. And I'd like to watch."

"He hasn't earned it today." Rosa's voice was contemptuous. "Expecting me to fuck him just because of last week? No, he's going to have to work for it." Her voice was firm. "Work hard. And you're the boss. Go on, tell him!"

For a moment I hesitated. It wasn't what I'd imagined, but when she phrased it like that... "Boss" was a label I was comfortable with. I took another sip of my wine and put down the binoculars.

"Alright then. I'll tell him to get his arse into gear. Let him get nice and sweaty. And point out that he seemed to have missed some spots last week too."

Rosa gave a hoot of laughter. "Oh no, last week he found all the right spots!"

I fought to keep my face straight as I stepped from the sunroom into the garden. Roberto looked up eagerly before disappointment masked his face. "He was hoping I was you," I muttered.

"Don't worry, chica, once he sees those boobs of yours he'll be just as happy to see you."

I remembered I wasn't wearing a bra, and my boobs were swaying in my silk blouse with every step I took.

Roberto noticed. The disappointment fled from his face, replaced by a charming smile. His dark eyes flashed at me, and his lips spread to reveal even teeth.

"Roberto, isn't it?" I stopped a few feet from him.

His smile slipped a little at my tone. "Yes?"

"You seem to be behind on your work." I gestured towards the wisteria, where a branch was hanging loose. Inside my blouse, I felt my nipples brush against the silk.

Roberto's eyes lingered on my chest before following my hand to the wisteria. "I was about to start on it."

"Start?" I turned my stern boss gaze on him.

Guilt was written across his face. In my ear I heard Rosa hiss with laughter. "Make him sweat!"

I was about to turn away when I spied something glistening on his forehead. Sweat? Whatever it was, it made me stop. Roberto's eyes fixed on the motion in my blouse again.

Suddenly I felt powerful. I have this boy in my grasp! Not because he was working for me, not because I was an experienced woman and he was a callow boy. But because I was a woman and he was mesmerised by my boobs like a small animal confronted with a snake.

I decided to make it count. "Show me what you're going to do today," I said, stepping towards him.

He gave a visible gulp. In my ear Rosa was giggling.

"I- I was going to begin with the weeds," he said, gesturing at the borders. "They're coming through fast."

"Show me," I repeated. I was in control. This boy was putty in my hands.

I followed him to the edge of the lawn and knelt down beside him. My skirt was grasping my arse like a pair of giant hands. My boobs were swinging freely in my blouse as Roberto pointed out a green shoot poking up through the soil beside a small stand of lavender. "See?"

I leaned forward, feeling my left boob press against his arm. He glanced round, but I had my eyes fixed on his hands. I remembered how many buttons of my blouse were undone, and leaned forward a little more.

Rosa hissed in my ear. "His eyes are almost inside your blouse. He's all yours, mami. I told you so!"

She had, and I hadn't believed her. Yet here we were, this gorgeous, confident young man who could have smiled and had a million women, and me, a middle-aged woman who hadn't had sex in almost a year.

That was going to change. In that moment I decided I was going to fuck Roberto. There in the walled garden, just like Rosa had.

I moved my weight forward, brushing across Roberto's body, and breathed in deeply. "I love the smell of lavender." My back pressed against his chest. His warmth seeped through the silk of my blouse and sent a shiver tingling down my spine until it nestled between my legs. "Don't you?"

"Yes." His breath stroked my neck. "It smells... wonderful."

I was very glad I'd freshened up before I left the office.

I put my hand on his bare thigh - it felt good to feel another person's skin under my fingers - and levered myself up. "What else were you planning?"

He looked up at me, and for an instant I pictured myself as Rosa had been: naked, feet apart, those large, dark eyes gazing up from between my legs, meeting my own between the swell of my breasts as his jaw worked and his tongue probed my entrance...

Then he rose to stand beside me. With one hand pressed gently against my lower back he turned me to the apple tree in the middle of the lawn. "I need to work on the branches. It might take time. The wood can be... hard."

In my ear I heard Rosa hoot with laughter. "Oh, he's a naughty one!"

I moved closer to the tree and ran my hand up the smooth bark, seeking out the spot where Rosa had leaned against it. "I like wood," I said. "I like how it feels so firm to the touch."

Behind me I felt Roberto take a step, then his hands were on my waist and his crotch was pressed against my arse. I pushed back, turning my hips slightly to rub the swelling I felt.

"Yes, chica!" Rosa sounded almost incredulous in my ear. "Show him what you want. Take him, there in the garden. I want to see you do it!"

With both my hands on the trunk, I pushed back more firmly. Roberto's hands slid upwards, beneath my blouse. Their touch on my skin was everything I'd imagined: firm, competent, confident. There was some callous on his fingertips, but his palms were soft. A moan slipped out from between my lips.

Sooner than I'd hoped, he was grasping my boobs. Warm and gentle, his hands cupped them, his fingers like the bars of a cage that let my nipples peep out. Then he squeezed and pinched the sensitive flesh.

Pleasure and pain flooded through me, so new yet so familiar. I gasped as Roberto squeezed again and leaned forward over my back. His hard wood pressed rhythmically against my arse. I felt the wetness in my jockey.

Taking one hand from the tree, I reached down and pulled my skirt up above my waist. His face was almost beside mine, his breath warm in my ear. In my other, Rosa was whispering words of encouragement. I turned my face towards Roberto's. "Eat me."

He blinked, hesitated. His cock pressed against me again.

"Later," I whispered, grinding back against him. "First, eat me."

There was still reluctance in his eyes, but he obeyed. I felt his warmth leave my back, felt his hands slip away from my boobs so they swung free again. Then his hot breath was sweeping over the bare skin of my arse.

I hooked one thumb under the waistband of my knickers, and felt him do the same on the other side. The lacy material reluctantly came away and Roberto pulled it down over my thighs until I stepped out of it.

He might have been disappointed that I wasn't going to let him fuck me right away, but he didn't shirk his responsibilities. His hands glided up my legs, stroking my thighs, squeezing them, announcing their imminent arrival at my arse.

Then his breath was between my legs. I leaned against the tree again, bending forward and sticking my arse in the air as high as I could. Rosa was whimpering softly, rhythmically. Knowing that she was fingering herself at the sight aroused me even more.

Roberto's tongue probed at my lips and slid between them. Up and down he went, avoiding my clit but gradually increasing the pressure at my entrance. I found myself whispering under my breath. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Rosa gave a throaty laugh. "No, lick, lick, lick!"

I almost giggled in reply, but Roberto's lips had finally descended to my button and were sucking at it. Sensations ripped through me, from my pussy to my stomach, down my legs, up to the base of my skull. "Fuck!" This time it was almost a scream. I heard my voice echo around the walled garden.

Roberto must have taken this as encouragement, because his lips and tongue redoubled their efforts. One of those warm hands, rough and soft, slid over my arse and against my entrance. With only the slightest pressure his thumb slipped inside me.

This drew another moan from me. His thumb was as long as my finger, and so much thicker. It carefully explored my inner walls, seeking out the most sensitive spots while his lips sucked my clit in and out, in and out.

A knot of heat flared up deep inside me. My legs trembled as I fought to control it, keep the pressure on, build it up slowly with every motion of Roberto's lips and thumb.

My eyes were squeezed tight shut, my breath was rasping, and in my ear Rosa was whispering encouragement. "Come on, Tina, cum for me, cum for me!"

Her words pushed me to the edge and over. I clamped my mouth shut and held on tight to the apple tree as my body shuddered and spasmed. A shockwave burst through me, exploding outward from where Roberto's tongue caressed my pussy and making purple patches flash before my eyes.

Rosa gave a loud moan too, swiftly followed by a gasp and a series of whimpers. Together we rode the climax, our voices entwined as we fed on each other's pleasure, bite by bite until we were satiated.

Roberto slowed his attentions, letting me recover. By the time he rose to his feet, my breathing was regular again, if deep, and my heart was almost steady.

I clung on to the tree, hauling myself upright by one of its branches. Behind me, Roberto was looking unsure, as if he was wondering what was going to happen now. The bulge in his shorts was enticing, and I recalled that I'd promised we'd fuck. Now that the moment had come, though, it was also intimidating.

It's been so long! Am I ready to let another man - a stranger - inside me?

I remembered how thrilling it had been to hear Rosa's stories of her sexual adventures. Her casual encounters. How I'd wished I could be so bold and uninhibited. Well, now's your chance! The voice in my head sounded remarkably like Rosa's.

Before I could second-guess myself I gestured to Roberto's shorts. "Take them off. We're going to fuck now."

His haste was flattering. He almost stumbled as he pulled the material down past his knees and over his feet. When he rose, his cock was pointing at me. Hard, swollen, shiny.

I turned back to the tree and spread my feet. "Put it inside me!" I instructed. Nerves fought with excitement, and lost. Still leaning on the apple tree with one hand, I reached between my legs with the other and ran my fingers along my labia. They were slick with my arousal and Roberto's saliva.

With finger and thumb I pulled them apart. Roberto moved to stand behind me and ran the head of his cock up and down. It sent shivers along my spine again.

Rosa had gone silent, and a moment later I realised why. She was standing beside us, her long black hair loose, her sensual figure covered by a wide robe that she wore over her yoga trousers and top.

Roberto froze, panic and guilt flashing across his face, but Rosa just grasped his shirt and began to pull it over his head. The bronze skin beneath was slick with sweat now, I was pleased to see.

Rosa stroked his chest, then grasped his cock and guided it up and down my pussy. "Are you ready?" she whispered. With her free hand she stroked my back, almost as if she was soothing the nerves out of me.

I smiled up at her. "Put it in!"

I felt Roberto's head press against my entrance, then push its way inside, stretching me, stretching and filling and thrilling me.

Parts of me deep inside came alive, parts that I'd nearly forgotten existed. I surrendered to the sensation of having a hot cock sliding in and out of me, hearing a man's grunts, feeling his strong hands on my bare arse. Feeling a physical connection to another human being, even if he was a nearly total stranger. Does he even know my name? Does he care?

Rosa knelt down beside me. Her face was close to mine, eyes staring at me. I smiled again. Her presence here with me was comforting. I knew that without her I'd never have done this, and I was grateful to her.

She seemed to sense something of what was going through my mind, because she smiled back, then brought her face even closer and pressed her lips against mine.

Firm and plump and warm, sweet and intoxicating, for a long moment they made me forget about Roberto and his cock. I closed my eyes and let myself feel every inch of my body.

Rosa's lips and tongue. The sun, hot on my back through my blouse. The smooth silk brushing over the sensitive skin of my breasts and nipples. The bark of the apple tree under my palm, smooth and rough like Roberto's hands. The grass tickling my ankles. The slight breeze that caressed my legs like Roberto had a few minutes before.

And the grunts coming from behind me, the hot shaft that was sliding in and out of my pussy like a piston, the head brushing against the nerve endings at my entrance.

Rosa's lips pulled away from mine and I felt her hand slide across my side, down between my legs. With almost expert confidence, she found my clit, two fingers rubbing circles around it. They lit a spark, fanned it into a flame, and in seconds I was shaking as I fought to hold back my climax.

My pussy squeezed tight round Roberto's cock, trying to pull him deeper inside me. He gave a loud moan and when his head passed my entrance again it felt bigger, swollen, that familiar experience of a man about to release.

I exploded in sensations, and I felt Roberto explode inside me too. Every thrust sent another wave of pleasure through me, from my arse along my stomach to my nipples and the base of my skull, wave after wave turning into ripple after ripple until my body was limp, my knees were trembling, and I realised it was Rosa's hands, not the tree, supporting me.

Roberto's motions slowed, and I felt an emptiness as he pulled out. Rosa helped me down onto the grass and stroked my hair as I recovered. My body twitched once, twice, involuntary spasms that filled me with memories of pleasure.

Roberto was still standing. He looked lost, and a bit silly, with his cock dangling before him. It was still half swollen, and I wondered whether Rosa was interested.

But she was pulling the robe from her shoulders to wrap around mine. I struggled to my feet and pulled it over my arms. Roberto's eyes followed our every motion.

"Wine," I managed to say, and Rosa nodded. She began to lead me to the patio.

After two steps I stopped her, and turned back to Roberto.

"You still have about twenty minutes left to work," I told him. The tremble in my voice was as easy to hide now as the tremble in my knees. "Make sure you finish the weeding."

Giggling, our heads together like a pair of schoolgirls, Rosa and I walked away and left him behind. A minute later we were settled on the loungers, sipping wine and watching the half-naked form of Roberto's sweat-covered body.

(Thanks to Devinter for his input and encouragement.)