All Comments on 'The Walls Have Ears'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just amazing

I’ve read a lot of taboo stories on this site...a LOT...and this was hands down the best. I went from being impressed about the details of the soccer matches (as a former D-1 player myself), to just overwhelming arousal at the details of Kate’s thoughts as she masturbated thinking of fucking her dad, to the actual act of fucking him. I haven’t cum so hard reading a story in a long time. And after I came. I kept reading because I was totally into the story. To the author, I say well done! You have a fan for sure!’

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Having a daughter named Katie who I’ve had way to many fantasies about. Thank you for letting me enjoy her through your words

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kudos

All around, a success. Good writing, good story, good characters. It was refreshing to be able to read through seven pages without being subjected to the typical (numerous) spelling & grammatical distractions found in most submissions.

And, it's encouraging to see that you're also prolific. I've started to go through some of your other stories with similar themes which are equally as good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BRAVO!!

This story is a masterpiece! It's well-written, grammatically correct, a shining example of how to write a short story or novel. The characters are pretty fully fleshed out, first as father and daughter, then through her awakening and her father's slow realization of what's happening, to an awakening of his own, then as lovers. The author included more than enough detail to enable the reader to picture themself as an observer or participant in this fantasy world. Unlike so many stories here, the dialogue wasn't stilted or wildly unrealistic. The tension was palpable throughout, the suspense deliciously unbearable. Like a master clockmaker, the author first carefully gathered the necessary parts, then painstakingly assembled them, finally setting the mechanisms into motion. Buildup, tension, suspense, release. Beautiful!! The author clearly has a talent for the craft. I applaud!! My only regret is that I can only give 5 stars. This is the best story I've read here in quite some time. I can't wait to see another.

RandyD1369RandyD1369over 4 years ago

Thanks for the kind mention. All credits go to the author, though. The author conceived this, gave it life, shaped it, and slapped its ass to make it breath. All editors can do is polish what the creators give us. You wrote a great story. My contribution was tiny. So I appreciate knowing it helped. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back!

I see it's been a while since you posted a story, but the lay-off may have been because you were waiting until you could pleasure your readers with a masterpiece, and you succeeded! Thanks for a great one, but don't keep us waiting for your next one, or a sequel to this one, perhaps.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
WOW!

That was a superb story - thank you for sharing your time and imagination.

I particularly liked how you took the time to develop their characters and the setup with the couple in the next room was perfect. You made it seem believable that her mind would be enflamed by hearing the words 'Fuck me, Daddy'.

The setup and transition were examples of great writing, but though the payoff scene started really well, it would have been even more erotic if you went a bit further when they made love.

I'm already looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

I have to agree with the others, this is one of my favorite stories I’ve read on lit and I’ve been around for 10+ years. I’ve been reading erotic fiction online for 15+ years and wow. Everything about this story was great! Please write some more!

JerryfbsJerryfbsover 4 years ago
Yesss

Nice! Took long enough for them

To fuck tho.

I knew really early on I wanted to fuck my daughter. Was the tightest pussy I ever had and she never offered an ounce of resistance! I treasured those early days! Hit me up guys if u done the same. mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so damn hot

Loved this story. Hot as can be. Nothing better than a father giving his daughter the love she craves and deserves. My stepdaughter is 25 and red haired and green eyed with a body to die for. What I wouldn't give to be able to love her the way I would want.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Very hot! Loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 4 years ago
A masterpiece!

I enjoyed the sloooooow build up and the final conclusion of their pleasure. More please.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot!

I came 3 times reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Came 4 times!

I’ve read this on separate occasions, and finished all of those separate times,and have loved the story! Perfect ending as well, it doesn’t leave me feeling unsatisfactory like with some others I’ve read. Thanks!

Vstar67Vstar67over 4 years ago
Next Chapter!

Can’t wait for the next chapter! Loved the buildup of the story and the characters!

GianettaGianettaover 4 years ago
Captivating

Hoping this is the first chapter

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 4 years ago
^__^

It was a great read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

Miss_Dee_LightfulMiss_Dee_Lightfulabout 4 years ago
Such a natural story so erotic

Thank you for message earlier directing me to this story. I have read a few stories by others and to be honest am bored by them and cant be bothered if they are more than 2 chapters long as they are just crude and filth written to shock. Your story telling however is such a natural, well written account of the experience. It is truely an erotic read, descibing the experience with sensitivity. Congratulations once more l look forward to reading the other story that you recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You took the time to get it right!

Wonderful Daddy-Daughter story.

I am so glad that you took all the words you needed to develop the characters background and relationship. It made for a great read and and "explosive" ending for this reader.

Keep writing.

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Feedback suggested I read this

And I am definitely not disappointed. A sweet daddy/daughter relationship with an unexpected trigger planting an idea, then a slow buildup that had me practically twitching in anticipation, and then a beautiful finale that had me cumming so hard I could see stars (five of them, in fact 😘). THIS is what a loving father daughter incest story should look like.

Really well written. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not enough stars to properly rate this one.

i am in love with this couple...

autoplotautoplotover 3 years ago

What a great story. There was so much to love here. The alternating viewpoint and the fact that they both desire each other so much. The adorable nickname of “Katie Bear.” The wonderful way the tension built up and released. Loved all the characterization too! Five stars for sure.

tickled_pink_69tickled_pink_69over 3 years ago
Another winner

You never disappoint! Amazing

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/12/2022) Okay. The long-distance seduction was interesting and romantic but too long, IMO. I found myself scanning through the paragraphs and stopping to reread them so I wouldn’t miss anything. But the last three chapters were absolutely amazing. They were erotic, romantic, and very tender. I had decided on the third page to rate this story with only two or maybe three stars. But I couldn’t do that after reading up to the end. I could have bailed or scanned through the story but I’m glad I didn’t. I would have lost out on enjoying the amazing latter half of this story. I believe the first few pages could have been greatly enhanced by the addition of other characters. Perhaps some interaction with the wife/mum, daughter/sister, and members of her team or her professors. I would feel guilty if I didn’t give this story five stars. So…, I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but you needed to end this better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story of father daughter love.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 1 year ago

A very well written and fairly believable setup. I'd have preferred a bit more sex at the end, but it was a very good story. I would like to have seen a sequel, where the torrid affair continued, and the daughter would send sexts to her Daddy, but it looks like this was a one and done affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my second time reading this story and it's even hotter than I remember, you did an amazing job getting us invested into this daddy/daughter story and kept my anticipation to the very edge with three simple words "fuck me daddy". This is easily my favorite story on this site and I really hope this tale continues one day because I really wanted more at the end and wish there was a second sex scene but still the easiest 5 stars I've ever given. And since you have gone to great lengths to convey what an amazing ass Katie Bear has maybe a little anal play is on the horizon.

NakedRoyNakedRoy12 months ago

This is ABSOLUTELY the hottest story I have read in years. It was all I could do to get through this story without cumming!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

OMG. The pacing with the slow and deliberate escalation of the story was perfect. I love the fact that you refrain from using all the crude and vulgar language favored by so many lesser writers. Oh, one very small point of correction; prone is face down and and supine is face up . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous