The Wampa And The Wookie

Story Info
Leia Rewards Chewbacca After An Encounter On Hoth.
3.2k words
4.39
2.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Princess?" General Rieekan summoned Leia over with a wave, casting a concerned frown at the screen monitoring long range anomalies. "I think you may want to have a look at this."

"What is it, General?" Leia left her own station and joined the general and the assembled Rebel leadership, certain she had cause for concern about what she would find. "I take it that the news isn't good?"

"It's still too early to make an accurate determination, but our probes picked up a trace of a massive object entering the Hoth system," General Rieekan brought up an image of the object in question, but the quality made it impossible to properly identify it. "Thus far, we haven't been able to capture any clear images, our scopes have taken a few hits from the debris fields."

"But given that we've estimated the object to be just over sixteen-hundred meters in length, I think you can take a good guess at what it is," Wedge added.

"A Star Destroyer," Leia's grim face joined the others, taking note of the Destroyer's position in the system. "They're still skirting along the edge of the system. Do we know whether the Empire is aware of our location?"

"We don't believe so, no other ships have been spotted on the scopes. From the looks of it, that Destroyer is just a scout," General Rieekan answered, though his words did little to calm the group.

"But it means they are aware of our presence in the system, it won't be long before the rest of the fleet arrives to perform a more thorough sweep," Leia remained stoic, hiding her building concern.

The Rebellion had enjoyed a quiet -- if incredibly freezing -- existence on the icy planet of Hoth. A snowy coverage stretched across the surface of the planet and ice clouds shrouded the upper atmosphere in a perpetual white mist, rendering it almost impossible for any Imperial sensors to spot the settlement from afar. However, Leia wasn't naive enough to believe that the safety of the Rebellion was a certain thing, aware that the day would come when they would be forced to make yet another desperate escape, just as they had done following the destruction of the Death Star.

"We should be expecting the arrival of probe droids within a matter of days," General Rieekan predicted, staring intently at the shape as it progressed through the system. "It may seem drastic, but I believe we should start preparing for an evacuation. The very last thing we need is to get taken by surprise, and we know that the Empire is looking for revenge."

"Give the word," Leia nodded, not wishing to bring up the fact that no viable alternatives to the ice planet had yet been identified. Leaving Hoth would quite literally mean entering the unknown. "But we should keep this between the leadership for now, the last thing we need after months of rationing and frost bites is complete and utter panic."

"I'll start getting my men to fuel up and patch up the snowspeeders," Wedge said, knowing from experience how an Imperial ground invasion would play out. "They're not much, but they can do a lot of damage when they're used effectively."

"Good man," General Rieekan nodded at Wedge, giving Leia a small smile when he noticed the brief expression of nervousness that appeared on her porcelain face. "This isn't the news we wanted, but we knew to expect."

"It's the reality of the situation, we all knew what the cost would be for joining the Rebellion," Leia responded primly, still keeping her personal feelings in check, a technique taught to her by her mother.

"You more than anyone," General Rieekan said solemnly, still able to vividly remember how shaken he was when word of Alderaan's destruction reached Yavin. "Tell you what, we have everything here under control, and the scout is yet to alter its current course. Why don't you take some time out to relax? If anything changes I'll make sure that you're the first to know."

"Thank you, General Rieekan," Leia gave the older man a grateful smile before heading off, not quite sure where she even intended to go.

Leia returned the salutes that came her way as she ducked out of the base of operations, still unable to shake off the peculiarity of being seen as a military leader rather than the Princess and future queen of Alderaan. Though the responsibilities weren't too similar, with one being a purely ceremonial role and the other more proactive, the burden was equally hard to cope with at times. At just nineteen, Leia found herself at the forefront of a raging war, one where the galaxy itself was the prize being fought over, placing an immense weight on the shoulders of someone so young.

Leia lowered her head as she passed through the low supporting beams that stabilised the the corridors that had been pain-stakingly carved into the formidable mountainous terrain of Hoth. Heating units were interspersed along the corridors, each generating just enough heat to make the cold air more tolerable, but restricted to prevent the icy caverns from melting and destabilising the catacombs. Hoth might have been a place for the scrappy band of rebels to call home for a while, but Leia almost anticipated the arrival of the Empire, looking forward to leaving the frozen tundra behind and never looking back.

A cold shiver struck her the further she travelled away from the main hub of the concealed Rebel base, wandering aimlessly as she struggled with her thoughts, moving towards the lesser used tunnels and away from the warmth produced by the heat generators. Even her snug heated vest and insulated white jumpsuit did little to keep the freezing temperature emanating from the icy walls at bay, something she was constantly reminded of as the visible breath blew past her painted lips. But she continued on, still without a destination in mind. Lost in her train of thought, Leia failed to notice the warning signs that had been hastily set up near the collapsed ice caverns, marking the section of the base at risk of a Wampa incursion.

Finally, Leia brought her journey to an end, looking around when she realised how far she had travelled in her distracted state. Ghostly whistles filled the tunnels when the air rushed through them, distant rumbles could be heard as the freezing material above the carved caverns settled down on the structural frames. For the first time in a long while, Leia found herself completely alone, not having to worry about bad news, nor having to keep her eye out for a certain temperamental captain.

Glancing around to make certain of her isolation, Leia eased herself away from the main path and slipped into a nearby alcove, dropping herself onto an empty storage container. Leia sat back and laid her head against the soft mesh coating that had been pinned to the carved wall as a method of preventing any debris from sealing up the corridor in the likely event of a bombardment. It was a risky thing for her to do, but Leia knew she had to clear her mind before heading back and chose to use the one method that never failed her.

Despite the chilly gusts that raced along the tunnel, Leia pinched the zip and lowered it, letting the thick jumpsuit separate to expose her skin to the open air. The suit was practical, made to protect its wearer against such low temperatures, but Leia quickly came to dislike the heavy material and the constricting sensation that it produced with the smallest movement. Drawing the zipper past her navel and down to her womanhood, Leia paused to enjoy the sense of freedom that came, smiling as her nipples hardened in the frosty air. It was enough to relieve some of her tension, but not enough for the Princess who was so in tune with the needs of her body.

"I really shouldn't be doing this," Leia warned herself in a soft voice. However, her fingers paid no attention to her words, crawling down her perfectly flat stomach and into the narrow void between her body and the suit. An electric surge shot through the regal woman when the tips of her digits made contact with her moist sex, intensifying as she slowly rubbed circles across her labia. "But I need it!"

Leia held her breath and primed her fingers against her opening, biting her lip as they pushed past her spongy folds and moved into her hot canal. It didn't take much effort for Leia to force two digits in until they were knuckle-deep, flexing around to touch the most sensitive regions. Any other woman would have been content with just the two fingers buried inside her, but not Leia. Unlike her public persona, Leia was hardly the chaste virgin many thought her to be, untouched by sexual desire. Encouraged by her mother, Leia explored her sexuality whenever possible, resorting to ever more daring means of feeding her bottomless well of lust.

A third finger soon joined the assault, sliding back and forth at an incredible rate. Had she been in the privacy of her bed quarters, Leia would have built herself up slowly, utilising a more sensual approach. But being out in the open meant that a prolonged period of self-pleasure was out of the question, time wasn't on Leia's side. Leia plunged her wet fingers and shifted them rapidly, ignoring the cramp that developed as her hand became little more than a blur. Such pleasure was always Leia's go-to for stress relief, but doing so in the open placed her in an uncharacteristically vulnerable condition, lowering her guard as a set of heavy footsteps collided with the grated floor, edging ever closer to the unsuspecting Princess.

A sudden guttural growl was enough to snap Leia out of her orgasmic trance. Reluctantly, Leia withdrew her fingers and threw herself to the ground just as a snow-dusted arm was swung towards her, listening as it slammed into the wall that Leia had propped herself up against just moments prior. The arm struck with enough force to cause the immediate area to quake, burying its long black talons into the thick ice. Seeing it struggle to dislodge its claws, Leia dropped a hand to her side and withdrew her blaster from its holster, lifting in the direction of the Wampa.

Managing to let off a bolt that clipped the shoulder of the massive creature, scorching the fluffy fur, Leia watched as her brief moment of triumph only served to further enrage the Wampa. Its survival instincts kicked into gear and the beast tossed its body back, wrenching its embedded claws free and breaking a chunk of ice away in the process. Again, Leia was forced on the defensive, spinning away as the lumbering Wampa brought its fists slamming down towards her, lashing out as she fired off another group of blazing red bolts that missed their target entirely.

"Hold still, you stupid lump!" Leia dropped to her knees and curled up on the ground, flinging herself between the legs of the Wampa when it charged at her.

Reaching up to plant a directly through the Wampa'a chest, Leia barely had time to react when another strike from its massive arm stretched out collided with the barrel of her blaster, sending it crashing into a wall, shattering the internal power pack. A second swing soon followed, the Wampa's claws slashed across the vest of Leia's jumpsuit, tearing through the material with superb ease. Leia counted herself fortunate when she the claws missed her skin by millimetres, but glanced up fearfully as the Wampa reared back for its final blow.

Suddenly, just as it brought its mighty fists downwards, Leia spotted a brown blur leaping over her at speed, colliding with the mass of white fur. Leia's eyes opened wide as an enraged Chewbacca laid into the Wampa, throwing his arms in fury, giving an almighty roar as he raised the Wampa a few inches into the air, enough to allow him to launch it down the corridor. The Wampa shook its head and rose to its feet, blood streaming from its face. Charging at Chewie, the Wampa attempted to knock the Wookie off his feet, only to be met by a blow of equal power, stumbling back from the shoulder barge.

Noticing the beast's dazed state, Chewie moved in and hammered the Wampa with heavy punches, focusing on the beast's head. Once he had his chance, Chewie grabbed the Wampa by its curved horns, displaying his frightening strength by throwing the creature across the tunnel. The Wampa staggered to its feet, looking back as if it was determining its next attack method, but wisely reconsidered when Chewbacca puffed up and snarled. With a final aggressive snort, the Wampa retreated back to its cave, taking with it a number of cuts and bruises dealt by the Wookie.

Once she was sure that the threat had been dealt with, a shaky Leia looked up at her saviour, who held a black hand out and helped her back to her feet. "Chewie? You don't know how glad I am to see you."

Chewbacca responded with a reassuring wuffle, tugging his bandolier back over his shoulder as soon as Leia was stood upright. He gave her a cursory examination, checking to make sure that the violent creature hadn't caused any physical harm to the smaller human, other than her significantly shredded jumpsuit. But his glance soon turned into a prolonged stare, brought about by the exposure of much of Leia's body beneath the shreds of fabric. Breathing in, Chewie picked up the unmistakable scent of arousal emanating from Leia.

Leia looked down and reddened, smiling weakly once she noticed what had caught Chewbacca's attention. "I know how this looks, and I doubt you're going to believe me if I came up with an excuse. I needed to calm my nerves and this was the only way I could do it. How was I meant to know that that oversized snowball was going to sneak up on me?"

A small growl rumbled in Chewbacca's throat, more than agreeing with her observation. Though it was far from his intention, his member began to tremor, threatening to burst through the protective pouch that contained it. It was a sight that wasn't lost on the Princess.

"I guess that Wampa really riled you up, Chewie," Leia said, not making the least bit of effort to hide her exposed flesh, particularly her barely covered breasts, hidden from sight only by what remained of her white suit. "Or was it something else?"

Chewbacca tried his best to emit a contrite bark, but his dark eyes refused to look away.

"That was an awfully brave thing you did for me, Chewie. I would have been a goner had you not arrived and sent that abominable creature scurrying away. I'd go as far as saying that you were my hero," Leia said, her quivering voice morphed into a seductive one, her fingers traced along the tattered remains of her suit. "And as you know, a hero almost certainly deserves an award."

Her subtle movements were enough to cause Chewbacca's burgeoning erection to eventually emerge from its pouch, with the brownish tip glistening due to the glow of the synthetic lighting. Any reluctance Chewbacca had vanished, replaced by a degree of determination, entirely encouraged by Leia.

"I'll tell you what, I think I might just have something I can give you. If you really want it," Leia teased, gripping the tattered suit, gently moving the remains of the jumpsuit to reveal her upper body in its entirety.

Chewbacca reacted without pause, dashing towards the princess at speed, using his incredible strength to lift her up and pin her back against the wall. His razor sharp nails tore through what remained of the white jumpsuit, leaving Leia bare from her chest down to her dripping wet pussy.

"Force! I knew Wookies were strong, but you're something altogether unique, Chewie," Leia moaned as she felt Chewbacca's red hot cock bump against her opening, wedging its head at the entrance of her warm valley. "Show me what I know you can do, big guy!"

Chewbacca's lips formed into a feral grin, ready to show Leia just what he could do. With her legs wrapping their way around his waist, pulling her onto his shaft just enough to let the tip slide into her crevice, Chewbacca couldn't resist. He forced Leia down, shoving his thick organ into her tight hole, forcing her to take every inch.

"It's so big!" Leia's eyes rolled back, overwhelmed by the sensation of the sudden penetration. She dug her fingers into his brown fur, holding on for dear life as Chewbacca threw his hips against hers, thrusting his massive member into her at a frenzied pace. "Please, Chewie! I need you to kriff me."

Chewbacca was happy to acquiesce to her demand, wrapping his fingers almost all the way around her small waist, utterly controlling her movement. Shoving his cock in and out, Chewbacca swept Leia off her feet and fucked her in mid-air, pausing for just long enough for the Princess to wrap her legs around him for better support. Confident she was ready, Chewie didn't hold back. His hips pounded sharply against Leia's body, tossing her around like a rag doll as he sawed his cock into her tight hole.

"Faster, Chewie!" Leia nuzzled her face in the crook of the Wookie's neck, letting out an agonized scream when he complied with her request. Clutching his fur, Leia was flung around with no real effort on the part of Chewie, subjected to a level of lovemaking that only a Wookie was capable of. "I want to feel this cock stretching me out! Fill me up!"

Chewie tried to maintain his rhythm, keeping his mind focused on keeping a grasp on his momentum. But the excitement of the fight and the lustful moans of the Princess proved too much for the Wookie to handle. Grabbing Leia tightly, Chewbacca pulled her flat against him and pulled her down so he could fully bury his cock in her silky pussy. A rumbling roar echoed through the tunnel system as his testicles contracted and shot forth their viscous contents, pouring large quantities of his sticky seed into her body. Leia cooed meekly when Chewie's forced his expanding knot into her tunnel, securing every ounce of cum in Leia's pussy.

"That was incredible!" Leia sighed, settling on Chewbacca's pole, wriggling her hips enough to detect the knot that had lodged itself firmly in her orifice. "And I'm assuming we'll be here for a while?"

Chewbacca answered with a coy growl, jerking his lower body slightly, earning another excited yelp from the princess.

"Good, I need something to keep me warm," Leia grinned, hugging the Wookie lovingly, pointing a shaky finger towards the quiet route ahead. "There should be an old weapons depot that way, it should give us some privacy. Plus, there may be a spare jumpsuit in there, I definitely can't head back to command half-dressed with and filled with your cum."

Chewbacca shrugged and followed Leia's directions, distracted by the visual image of the naked Princess waltzing back to the command room, his potent sperm churning in her cervix. It didn't sound like a bad idea to him.