The Wand

Story Info
The punishment this slave needed.
997 words
3.64
17.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I had punishment coming. I had not answered her message quick enough and she had been annoyed. We had struggled with punishment. I could take a fair amount of pain without discomfort and my Mistress didn't want to bruise me so spanking was a troublesome option. I know she wanted to see me squirm. She wanted to be able to show her dominance by stripping me of my dignity, taking my power from me, making me her toy to play with and control.

Things had changed since I first knelt naked before her, nervously waiting for her command. I knew she was nervous too having never had a slave in the flesh to play with before. As I slowly put her big toe in my mouth and gently, almost passionately sucked and licked it, I felt more than submission. To me this was quite sexual and from the gentle moan I heard my Mistress make, I guessed she was finding this more arousing than dominant. I think that first time I made love to that beautiful foot far more than submitted to it.

Now, even though I still have the same passion and enthusiasm for worshiping her feet, we try to give it a far more submissive feeling. Now she tells me what an obedient boi I am, how disgusting it is to lick someone else's feet and how lucky I am to be allowed to worship her. Her gentle verbal degrading and teasing makes me feel like a true slave, her possession, her toy. We both now know that the power of words sets the scene.

I don't know what she has in store for me today. I'm nervous because I know she has a devious mind that wants me to suffer for my transgressions. She wants to show me that I can't be slack when dealing with her, she expects more from me.

I knelt at her feet as she reclined in her chair. My head was down, as much in shame and guilt for letting her down, as in respect and submission.

My Mistress handed me a dildo and a jar of lube.

"Show me how much you like cock in your arse, slut" she growled.

She walked around behind me and watched me push my lube covered fingers into my hole, then slowly slide the dildo in. She ordered me to slide it in and out and asked me how much I liked it. I told her I loved cock in me and she replied that I would make a good faggot slut.

She then reached down and forcefully pushed the dildo all the way in hard. It felt like she was trying to push the whole thing inside me. She ordered me to reach back and hold it in tight. I did this and she sat down again.

My Mistress now pulled out a loose cloth hood and without ceremony slid it over my head. I hated not being able to see, and hated not being allowed to use my mouth for anything even more.

As I knelt, somewhat uncomfortably, in the dark holding a dildo inside me, I could here her walking around the room. This made me very nervous, what did she have planned now?

I heard her sit down in front of me again then felt her foot slide between my thighs and push my legs open further. Her perfect foot felt for my cock, took it between her toes and squeezed it hard. I squirmed but knew I had to take whatever she did to me.

She then took my nipple between her fingers and twisted. It was unexpected and I flinched, then, as she let go there was a loud cracking noise, my nipple felt like it was burning and a shock wave went through my body. My free hand shot up automatically to protect myself. Mistress knocked it back down and commanded me not to move.

I was trembling and it dawned on me that she must have finally got her Violet Wand.

My response must have pleased her as I heard her make that low growling noise she made when happy. She immediately shocked my other nipple and my body shook again.

"Will you let me down again slave?" she purred, slowly.

"No Mistress, never again, please please forgive me Mistress, I beg you to forgive me"

"Every shock you get is teaching you to be a better slave boi." She talked quietly and calmly, I could tell she was smiling.

"You will thank me after every shock from now on."

I could hear her stand and walk around me. This was torture, what would she zap next.

I heard the 'crack' at the same time as I felt the pain in my arse cheek right beside my hole which tightened around the dildo. The shock went up my arm and I almost let go the artificial cock. I thanked her.

She sat down again and I pushed down the rising panic, reminding myself that I deserved this and my Mistress deserved better from me.

The next one was on the end of my cock which immediately tried to hide, who can blame it. Then my balls. My legs were shaking but I thanked my Mistress again for helping me learn my lesson.

Over the next 10 minutes she zapped me a dozen times. The worst was on the soles of my feet. This one almost made me feel faint. Still I thanked my Mistress.

When she felt I'd had enough she stopped and removed my hood. She wanted to see the genuine remorse in my eyes, or was it terror, anyway she must have liked it because she smiles and gave a little laugh.

"Now go get my bondage tape slave. I'm going to tape that dildo into your arse for the rest of the day. I'm sure this little bit of behaviour adjustment will do you no harm."

And it didn't.