The Wanderings of Amy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burnside spent the next hour sexually tormenting her servant. She traced Wendy's body with her finger tips and with her kisses, concentrating on the sensitive area between her legs. She kept Wendy close to orgasm, but did not allow her to have one. Wendy gasped and groaned. She pulled hard against her restraints. Wendy was being tortured as much as if she were being whipped.

Finally, Burnside showed Wendy mercy and let her climax. Wendy's voice cracked with desperation as her orgasm came. As soon as she finished Burnside unhooked Wendy's cuffs and took them off. She took off Wendy's blindfold.

Burnside took Wendy's hand and looked at her. Wendy was beyond exhausted. She barely could move. She was stunned by this experience. She was shocked by the control that Burnside had exercised over her.

Burnside had wanted another round of sex, but realized that Wendy was not capable of anything right now. Better let her sleep. Tomorrow was another day.

"OK, Wendy. I want you up at 6:00, my breakfast at 7:00. Good night."

----------

The following evening Wendy met the first out of Burnside's many lovers. For the first time Burnside gave her an option of turning down a request.

"I am going to have a guest over tonight and I am giving you a choice of how you want to handle it. You can either go into your room and study, or you can help me with him for a little bit, and then study or have the option of working on your art. That's completely your choice. Since this has nothing to do with improving your situation I am leaving it up to you to decide how you'd like to spend the evening."

Wendy's heart jumped into her throat. She was desperately curious to see what exactly Burnside did with her lovers. As a result, her choice was immediate.

"I'll do whatever you want, Dr. Burnside."

The evening began with Wendy shaving her pubic hair and getting cleaned up. She then exchanged her leather collar for a steel collar and steel cuffs for her ankles and wrists. Burnside, meanwhile, changed into the leather outfit that looked like a black swimsuit from the front but was cut very high in the back. For the second time that day, Wendy admired Burnside's shapely bottom and trim, muscular thighs. Burnside put on black stockings that came to her mid-thighs and black gloves.

The set-up was relatively simple. The professor took a comfortable armchair and placed it squarely in the center of the living room. She then pointed to a small spotlight mounted on the ceiling that was pointed at the area on the floor immediately in front of the chair. Wendy would dim the living room lights and activate the spotlight on cue. Burnside placed a small end-table on one side of her chair and a small bench on the other side. She placed two implements, a leather paddle and a leather switch, on the end-table. She set a small old-fashioned alarm clock and placed it on the table.

Wendy half-filled two small wine glasses. The amount of wine in each glass was very small. Wendy realized that its purpose probably was more symbolic than anything else. On cue, Wendy would bring the tray to Burnside.

Burnside's guest was a very nervous-looking young man in his mid-20's. Wendy opened the door for him, as Burnside sat in her armchair facing the door. She held up the alarm clock.

"You're late, Richard. I don't appreciate that."

"I...I'm sorry about that, Dr. Burnside. I got stuck at a couple of lights."

Wendy smiled to herself. She knew full-well that "sorry" was the worst thing Richard could say to Ruth Burnside.

"Don't tell me you're sorry. If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it. You would have planned your trip better. Instead you come to me with some lame excuse about the lights. You need a reality check. This is Chicago. Traffic is something you plan for."

Richard looked at the floor.

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

"Look up! What the hell do you think you're doing looking at the floor like that? Take some pride in yourself! Show me some backbone! You look me in the eye!"

Reluctantly Richard looked up.

"Now. You get your clothes off. Fold everything neatly and hand it to Ms. Li. Once you're done, you will kneel and thank her for taking your clothes."

Richard stripped, folding each piece of clothing with shaking hands. Wendy placed her hands out in front of her as she collected Richard's items. Once he was completely undressed, Richard knelt in front of Wendy and thanked her for taking his clothing.

As she had been previously instructed, Wendy simply turned away and dumped Richard's clothes into a trash can. The trash can was clean, but the symbolism of Wendy's action reminded Richard of his submission to Ruth Burnside.

"Now, Richard, come over here. Stand in front of me. Keep your hands at your sides."

Richard complied. Wendy dimmed the living room lights and turned up the spotlight. Burnside picked up the switch and tapped the palm of her hand with it.

"Now, Ms. Li, stand behind my chair and take a good look at our guest."

Wendy complied. She felt a real thrill seeing Richard standing naked and humiliated under the white glare of the spot light. He had a fairly attractive body and Wendy enjoyed looking at him. At the same time, she realized how tightly Burnside had choreographed the entire session. She knew the significance of every action, how to manipulate and control his emotions.

"This must be very embarrassing for you, Richard. To have to stand in front of two women...not wearing anything...and to have to just stand there, fully exposed, until I give you permission to move. I'd be totally humiliated if I were in your situation."

"Yes, Dr. Burnside...It's sort of embarrassing."

"Sort of? Well, we'll have to do better than sort of. Kneel"

Richard knelt.

"Now lean forward and kiss the carpet at my feet. Keep your lips to the carpet until I tell you to get up."

Richard complied. He was on his knees and elbows with his lips touching the carpet. His bottom was in the air and completely exposed. Burnside got up, walked behind him, and tapped his bottom with the switch. She signaled her servant to come around as well. Wendy stood next to Burnside, nervously looking at the switch in Burnside's hand and Richard's waiting bottom.

"How many minutes were you late, Richard?"

"Uh...seven."

"That's bullshit. You're just guessing. You don't really know, do you?"

"No, Dr. Burnside. I don't really know."

"So you were lying to me, weren't you? Telling me something that you really didn't know?"

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

"Well, then, I'll tell you how late you were. You were five minutes late. That's five strokes of the switch. But since you said seven, let's add another seven to that, plus another one for the lie. How many strokes is that, Richard?"

"Thirteen, Dr. Burnside."

"Excellent. Thirteen it shall be."

With that, Burnside struck Richard's upturned bottom viciously with the switch, waiting between strokes to let Richard feel each one and appreciate it. Richard jerked and gasped, but he managed to maintain silence throughout the entire ordeal.

"Now, stand up."

Richard stood up, wincing slightly from the pain coming from his bottom. Burnside resumed her position in the chair and Wendy resumed her position behind Burnside.

"Look Ms. Li in the eye. Explain to her why you were late. Take some responsibility for your actions, for a change."

"Ms. Li, I was late because I was irresponsible. I didn't plan my trip properly and...and I didn't plan for the traffic."

Wendy nodded slightly. Burnside tapped the floor with her switch.

"Kneel"

Richard went back on his knees.

"Stick out your hands."

Richard stuck his hands out and Burnside wrapped them with a pair of leather cuffs. She then clipped the cuffs behind the submissive's back.

"Ms. Li, please bring us the tray."

Wendy brought the tray with the wine glasses. She allowed Burnside to take one, and then took the other in her hand.

"Richard, last week you told me a bunch of stuff about your life that you are having issues with. My answer is that we will drink some wine together. That will mark the agreement between us. If you drink my wine, you accept my discipline. The wine may be smooth, but its aftertaste will be very bitter. Do you agree to drink my wine?"

"Yes."

"Ms. Li...would you please present Richard his wine?"

Wendy pressed the wineglass in her hand to Richard's lips. He drank, and in doing so committed himself to a night of punishment and submissive sex.

"Ms. Li, please take our glasses and the tray. And with that I will say thank you and goodnight."

Wendy was dismissed. She took the tray to the kitchen, quickly washed out the wine glasses and hung them up in the kitchen's wine glass holder. Then she slipped back through the living room, taking a quick glance at Burnside and her guest. He was standing, his legs spread slightly, with his hands chained to eyehooks in the ceiling. Burnside was quietly talking to him, as she held the leather paddle in her hand. She was massaging his penis with the other hand. He was blindfolded.

Wendy's role in the entire affair was finished for the evening. She returned to her room and shut her door. Once her door was shut, Wendy heard a loud CRACK...CRACK...CRACK that seemed to continue for a very long time. She thought she could make out Richard crying. Then there was relative silence for a while, and then faint groans. Wendy looked back out into the living room to notice that Burnside and Richard were no longer there; they must have gone into the professor's bedroom. From that room Wendy heard an occasional CRACK, and then more groaning.

Wendy closed her eyes and pondered the entire strange scene she had just participated in. What to make of it? Her emotions were in turmoil, from the sight of Burnside's trim, sweaty body in the morning, from the sight of the professor in her scanty black outfit, from the sight of Burnside sitting in her chair looking at Richard with a confident expression as she sipped her wine glass.

What excited Wendy the most, however, was how Ruth Burnside always seemed to control her surroundings. It was the control that Wendy found most appealing. Upon entering Burnside's house, Richard did exactly what Burnside wanted, as she drew him though a graceful choreography towards submission and pain. Wendy also knew that following the pain, Burnside would lead Richard into a world of erotic pleasure and release that few men ever experience. The cost of submission to Ruth Burnside was enormous, but the payback of pleasure also was enormous.

An overwhelming surge of sexual desire swept through Wendy. She was incredibly wet and felt that she would go crazy if she did not relieve herself. However, just as Wendy started to run her hands over her body, she realized that she could use her sexual energy for something far more useful. She set up her art supplies and drew several intensely erotic pictures over the next five hours. When exhaustion finally forced her to stop, Wendy set the pictures on her desk to look at them. She marveled at the best set of pictures she had ever drawn. All of the pictures she had drawn previously were mostly a product of fantasy and imagination. The latest batch was drawn based on real life. There was an extreme element of pleasure and eroticism in the drawings. The pictures were among the first out of many she would produce over the next several months.

----------

Wendy's first punishment came the following Saturday. Her offense was completely inadvertent, but at the same time fairly serious. In fact, it was something that, under different circumstances, could have landed her into serious legal problems.

Wendy served lunch to Burnside as usual, and seated her, as usual. The routine changed however, when the professor did not invite her servant to serve herself and sit at the dining room table. Instead, Burnside ordered Wendy to fetch her book "Wendy" and kneel with it in front of the living room sofa. Wendy knelt, totally perplexed and hungry from missing lunch, while Burnside quietly finished eating. Finally the professor stood up, and sat down on the sofa in front of the trembling student.

"Wendy, I need to discuss something in your book with you. Open the book to page 15 and tell me who you drew in that picture."

Wendy complied, and realized with mounting concern that the picture was one that showed her being punished by Ruth Burnside.

"Who is in this picture? Who did you draw?"

"You, Dr. Burnside."

"That's what I thought. Now please turn to page 23, and page 37, and tell me who is in each of those pictures."

"Y...you, Dr. Burnside."

"Wendy, I told you to turn to those pages. Now do it, and tell me again who those drawings portray."

Wendy complied. She knew that Burnside was about to make an issue out of the use of her likeness in some of her drawings. She began to get scared. Once she had turned to the pages in question she repeated, "T...the pictures are of you, Dr. Burnside."

"Wendy, do you consider me a public figure? Like a famous politician, or a movie star?"

"No, Dr. Burnside."

"Then you needed to get my permission to use my likeness in your collection of drawings. Your photographer friend should know that, and I believe I could sue both her and the publisher if I chose to do so. Instead, I drafted a letter that permits you to portray me in your art, and for your publisher to use my likeness for your project. I back-dated it. Please read it before I send it off."

Wendy, still kneeling, read the permission and looked up at Burnside.

"Thank you, Dr. Burnside."

"You have no reason to thank me. I don't appreciate the fact that you disrespected me enough to not ask my permission to portray me in your art. However, I won't take any action against you legally. Instead, you will pay me back with a switching. Go to your room, sit on your bed, and wait for me."

There would be times that Burnside would make Wendy wait for her punishments, sometimes as much as a day or more. Today was not one of those days. Wendy sat down on her bed, immobilized with fear, for only a minute or so before Burnside showed up with the leather cuffs and hooks from the bondage sessions, as well as a hard pillow shaped like a cylinder.

She put the pillow on the bed and ordered Wendy to lie over it on her stomach. The pillow was barely wider than Wendy's hips, so in no way would the edges cover Wendy's sides. Wendy's bottom now was high in the air and fully exposed. Burnside put the cuffs on Wendy's wrists and ankles and hooked them to the bedposts, forcing the younger women to spread her arms and legs wide. Burnside then sat on the bed next to Wendy and placed her hand on her servant's bottom. She caressed Wendy's bottom and studied it. This would be the last time for a week that Wendy's bottom would not have marks on it. The girl was shaking with fear, but was perfectly quiet.

Burnside got up and returned with a leather switch, the same one she had used on Amy and Wendy over a year before. Even though the implement was the same, this punishment would be very different than the Halloween switching last year.

To begin with, it would be much longer, well over an hour. There would be breaks so that Wendy could feel the full effect of her punishment. Burnside planned to concentrate the strokes on Wendy's bottom, but also planned to punish the backs of her thighs and shoulders. Burnside, always careful about safety, never struck a person on the lower back.

There would be far more blows from this punishment. Burnside planned to lay stripe after stripe on Wendy's bottom and thighs, placing them as close together as possible without crossing or overlapping them. At the same time Burnside would maintain her self-control. Wendy was under her care now. She would be punished carefully and methodically, with no risk of broken skin or blood. Burnside felt much more responsibility for Wendy than she did a year ago, which tempered her arousal at seeing the naked girl stretched over her bed.

Burnside stepped back and touched the switch to Wendy's right bottom-cheek. Wendy heard the whoosh of the switch and felt it make contact. Instantly the pain radiated from the stroke. It hurt every bit as much as it did the year before. Wendy's voice broke as she gasped. She tried to pull up, but the only thing she could move was her head. Burnside struck again. Again Wendy's voice broke with a gasp. She sobbed. The pain was horrible. How could she endure this session? She knew that it would be much longer than the Halloween switching, many more strokes. She tugged again at her cuffs. They gave her the answer. She would endure, because she had no choice.

Burnside struck again. Tears ran down Wendy's cheeks. She started to cry. Wendy was crying loudly by the end of the first ten strokes. Her body shook with sobs. She was not screaming like she did a year ago. Not yet.

Burnside moved to Wendy's left side. Ten strokes from the right, ten matching ones from the left. Burnside lay the strokes very close together, covering only the upper part of Wendy's bottom. The more sensitive lower part of Wendy's bottom cheeks and upper thighs would be for the next round of strokes.

Wendy was sobbing continuously at the end of the first 20 strokes. Burnside waited for the sobs to die down and for Wendy to get her breath back. The next series would be even worse, 20 hard strokes to the lower part of Wendy's bottom and upper thighs, 10 from each side.

Without saying anything. Burnside tapped the switch to the base of her servant's bottom. With the first stroke Wendy started sobbing again. Burnside went slowly, waiting 30 seconds between each blow. Burnside struck again and again, carefully aiming at the unmarked areas of Wendy's bottom. The girl started shrieking as Burnside struck the tender skin on the lower part of her buttocks. Wendy screamed for the first time when Burnside struck her thighs, just below her bottom.

Burnside changed sides. Wendy was sobbing loudly, her body shaking. Burnside measured distance again, and began the second set of blows from the girl's left side. Wendy started screaming so loudly that she made Burnside wince slightly. The professor's eyes reflected her excitement, but this time she managed to control herself. Burnside's hands shook, but she forced herself to continue laying on the stripes carefully, to avoid breaking Wendy's skin.

When Burnside finished the second set, the student had taken 40 hard strokes on her bottom and upper thighs. Wendy's bottom and upper thighs were completely covered with thin reddish stripes. She was shaking violently from her sobs. As traumatic as the punishment from the year before may have been for Wendy, in terms of severity it was nothing like this. Burnside only hit Wendy 15 times before the Halloween party. This afternoon Wendy already had 40 welts on her body, and Burnside was not finished with her. Burnside paused again to let her servant get her breath back and to feel this latest set of welts before beginning with the next set.

Like Amy before her in the Spring, Burnside noticed Wendy's beautiful thin shoulders. Wendy's shoulders now were Burnside's next target. Burnside laid her switch on Wendy's shoulder. Wendy, realizing what was about to happen, started screaming in panic. Burnside raised her switch and struck Wendy hard. Wendy's screaming changed slightly, from fear to pain. Slowly Burnside laid 20 blows, this time more irregular ones, across Wendy's shoulders.

Wendy's entire world had become one of intense pain. The welts in her bottom were burning more and more. There was nothing she could do about it; her hands were immobilized by the cuffs. Now Burnside was striking her shoulders, cruelly adding to the agony from her bottom. At that moment Wendy was in too much pain to think about anything, but later she would reflect this punishment was what she had envisioned in many of her drawings.