The Wanker's Opera Ch. 01

Story Info
Demolishing Devil in dream.
4.3k words
4.21
4.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy was prowling around the beautiful garden in his dream. The interesting fact was that he knew he was dreaming. His subconscious mind was painting his desired picture. He was taking small steps. Very carefully. His bright brown eyes were throwing the piercing gaze. The environment was unearthly as there was barely any sound except the soothing breeze. As far as his eyes could see, the green was surrounding the milieu like a shroud. It was not grim but jolly. The intricacy of vibrant flowers (Billy knew none of their names and he couldn't care less) was attracting his attention. As he was treading the thought about his appearance stung him. He was shocked by the fact that he had not a single thread on his body. He was stark naked! In broad daylight in an unknown place. Self-realization is harmful to mental health. As soon as he discovered his bareness, a panic attack was waiting to take place. But he murmured, "It's okay. It is only a dream."

He started to focus on his footsteps. If there were any thorn or sharp stone around, he might have injured himself. As he was thinking all these, he stepped on something, and noise filled his ears. He quickly moved back and looked down. The munching sound came from a dry leaf he set his foot upon. Phew.

He decided to go ahead, but a thought interrupted him. How can a dry leaf appear in the middle of a beautiful green forest? He tried to observe the scenery again and this time it appalled him.

The green magnificent forest had ended and a rough, bland, brown jungle was spreading ahead of his eyesight. He was standing just on the border. He began hesitating. Should he return? What harm would it be if he strolled around the dry brown jungle? Or would it be better if he woke up?

The fifteen minutes he wasted on thinking made him go back to the green forest. As he re-entered the garden a nice fragrance came. He didn't realise it at first but now it became discernible. Was it of a flower? It didn't smell like imported French perfume Billy's mom used to wear. It was more light, more exotic.

The sun was right on top of his head. He noticed a big tree on his right. He was not tired but he could take a look at the charming view sitting under the tree. He sat on the ground and tried to rest his back on the large trunk. Billy was anything but a poet. To him, the beautiful garden was nothing special. His lazy eyes were busy. They were trying to find some hidden anomaly so that he could be occupied for a bit.

As lazy Billy is resting let's go to flashback. Our Billy is the son of a wealthy businessman settled in a European country (I promised him not to mention the original location, so...). He was brought up in a society where money can buy you loads of things including love, and respect. Billy's father James was doing well in the family business. His mom was a criminal lawyer, famous for winning most obscure, difficult cases. As they were both busy trying to loot the common people (Yes, everyone knows that), their son was busy browsing the costly, scandalous amateur porn websites. The glamorous professional porn industry of America was banal to him. The repetitive actions seemed more like weird comedy. Billy had almost no friend in his school life. When he started the higher study, few classmates became acquaintances. He took part in a few competitions and contests with them on the campus, but he had a hidden despise against all of them. He didn't fancy becoming someone's fuckbuddy or lover. You could have seen him at a club or bar drinking wildly and laughing but they were all momentary. He was someone who could be regarded as lost in life. Was money important to him? Of course. Did it give him happiness every middle-class student dreams of? No. Billy had a sister, Mathilde. She was two years older than him. She majored in history with Honours. Like Mathilde, Billy used to go to college from his parent's home. He didn't need to stay in the campus hostel as the college was near his house. After college, he used to go straight home and indulge himself in online multiplayer games. After dinner, he would study for hours.

Today was not different. He woke up and went to the bathroom. He took his breakfast while checking his emails and texts. James was reading the newspapers. Billy's mom Tara was in charge of making the breakfast, in which she excelled. Billy kick-started his Harley Street 750. The roar of his bike reverberated through the entire neighbourhood as he drove away.

Today professor Dr Rogers was teaching Paradise Lost. Although comparative literature was Billy's favourite, Mediaeval poetry and Renaissance verses bored him. Who gives a fuck about the five husbands of an old skank or the mother of humankind? Billy was making doodles of Adam and Eve. Naked and happy. Lily was smiling seeing Billy's caricature. She grabbed the pencil and shaded around the nipples Billy drew. Billy forgot the areolas.

Lily was a blondie with large blue eyes. She was someone who Billy believed was a misfit. She didn't do girly stuff. The feminine etiquette completely left her. Naturally, she had no boyfriend. Her indifference to other girls proved that she was not a dyke. Billy tried to talk to her before. About their course. Her answers were direct. Billy disliked her, not because she was like him but because she was giving a bitch vibe. Women could be bitch without reason, Billy knew from his mother and sister.

Billy closed his notebook. He had to focus, otherwise, he had to write a mediocre essay from the Internet. Dr Rogers was now analyzing the character of Satan. He started, "Most of you have probably watched the tv series Lucifer. I have to say that it betrays the traditional portrait of Satan. Miltonic Satan is the most accurate one. Not because of grandeur but ambiguity." He paused for a moment. Then said, "Satan in Milton is not masculine. Lucifer shows some feminine traits. You can see that angels do make love but they do not reproduce. The homoerotic mood is present throughout the entire book..."

Billy stopped listening. Yesterday he watched some transgender porn. He didn't hate it. Satan is feminine. This single line turned him on. He thought was it possible that Satan might be a tranny? A shemale? A woman with a penis is sexier than a normal woman. Billy fell asleep thinking about these erotic thoughts. Soon he started dreaming.

Here ends our flashback.

Billy didn't know at all that the beautiful garden he was roaming in was paradise. The very same paradise where Adam and Eve were deceived by the glibs of Satan. The thing was that the paradise in which Billy was sitting, was built with the vivid imagination of his own. All the flowers and trees he was seeing were already in his subconscious mind. It was like a fantasy come true. There was of course no paradise but in Billy's mind. The intriguing part was that he could elaborate on the decoration as he wished. If he wanted, this rustic, primordial setting could be a post-apocalyptic jungle of concrete. The burning desire fuelled the next event for which he was waiting but not prepared.

The approaching footsteps startled him. As he was naked for some time, he forgot that his nakedness would be conspicuous to the other person. The naturalist attitude seemed far more preferable to him. He tried to take a peek at the figurine that was coming. When the footsteps stopped, he managed to see the face and the upper body.

The face! How could he describe the countenance? It was the most beautiful thing he ever examined in his life. The bright hazel eyes could penetrate deep inside. They were sharp but not seemed with any vicious interest. The high cheekbones were glowing in the sunlight. The thin lips which were pale pink, couldn't hide the obvious smirk. The shape of the face was pretty hard to describe. It was like a betel leaf but more rounded. He was awestruck by the long curly golden hair. If divine beauty had a face it would be definitely like this one! As Billy's searching gaze was drawn to that face, he forgot his existence. The fatal attraction meddled his rationality. The rich son was thinking how many Euros would he spend only to look into those eyes; he would sell his dear Harley to kiss those sweet lips.

The trunk was obstructing the full view of the beautiful stranger. She was very fair. The creamy white skin was dazzling. She had a nice bosom. The breasts were not too big, but ample. The light pink areolas were curling around the red nipples. Billy couldn't help but wonder whether they would be medium-sized. Billy could suck those cherry nipples for hours. Her midriff was not chubby but flat and the belly button was deep. He had seen Botticelli's Venus but this beauty could beat her.

The stranger had one of her hands over her genitals, as she was trying to protect her shame. With the other hand, she was grabbing the lower bough of the tree. More or less her seductive pose was making Billy sweat. Billy was wishing if she had removed her hand from her lower part, she could take a good look at her delicate area. She did. Now the surprise and desire came hand in hand to collapse him. The beautiful stranger was not a woman. She had a penis. Was Billy shocked? No. He took it as if he was expecting something like that. All that time the beautiful stranger was looking at his face. She was noting down every single facial reaction - his amazement, desire, surprise. As Billy looked up again, she winked. The initial awkwardness was still there because Billy's hard-on was now prominent. He didn't know how to react. Was the wink an invitation or was she trying to torture him mentally with her attractive figure?

The beautiful stranger gave him a broad smile. The mystery about her quickly subsided. Billy nodded and smiled back. She said, "I hope I haven't ruined your meditation."

"No. No. I was just, um, sitting here."

"Looking for someone?", her voice was full of honey.

"Not particularly." Billy paused. Then said, "Do you come here often?"

As he threw the question, he realised that it was silly. He desperately needed to talk to her. He felt she could give him a great time. Would she ignore him? What would he do then? Thoughts were crippling him.

"I do not live here, but I visit sometimes.", she replied.

Billy nodded. Then she replied in a sultry way, "Don't worry William. I won't leave you here alone."

She started laughing.

"How do you know my name?", Billy asked, astonished.

"I know everything about you. Mostly about your secrets."

"How?"

"It's my power, William."

"Who are you?"

The beautiful stranger returned an impish smile. "You know who I am."

Billy gasped, "LUCIFER!"

She mouthed 'yes'. Billy was not sure what he was feeling now. The burning desire became slightly more intense. But the possibility of danger was concerning him. He mumbled, "Are you going to harm me?"

The jolly smile vanished from her face. She looked hurt inside. Then she said trying to smile, "Why would I harm you?"

"You are evil, right? I mean you have enticed us, the whole humankind."

She raised her eyebrows. Touching his hand she began, "William, I did that to Adam and Eve because it was revenge. It was directed not against them. I think you understand that. I know you fancy me. You are even ready to do anything so that you can make out with me."

Billy lowered his eyes. It was true.

"William, you have nothing to fear about my intrigues. I understand that feminine Satan is a turn on for you. And...", she lifted his head with her hands then said looking into his eyes, "I am ready to give you my body. You are welcome to do anything you want."

Billy's mind was trying to find the trap. He slowly asked, "Why me? Why did you choose me?"

She broke her patience. The bits of anger showed up in her face and voice, "I didn't choose you. YOU chose me. What do you even think would happen after? You would be dead, or paralysed? Why are you so confused about it?"

Billy understood that he had made a mistake by asking questions. It was he who fantasised about her. He tried to retaliate.

" I am sorry, Lucifer. It's just... "

Before he could finish the sentence, Lucifer put her lips on his. He felt so light while sucking her lower lip. He was sucking it like a piece of plump orange. He could feel her long tongue was exploring the inside of his mouth. He began playing with her tongue. He could taste something sweet and strong in there. Billy was holding the slender waist of Lucifer. On the other side, she was running her soft fingers on his back and buttocks. Billy could feel something was happening inside his body. Like so many waves were moving. They were waves of pleasure.

After a few minutes, Billy broke the kiss. He said, "I have never been with a man before. I don't think I am homosexual."

His new playmate replied sweetly, "You are not. I will never make you do anything that you don't want to."

Billy said, "With you, I am safe, as you can read my mind." Then planted a peck on her cheek.

She said, "I can stop reading your mind."

Billy came closer and nibbled her ear. He whispered, "Don't stop. I find that sexy. I want you to lead."

Lucifer also felt it sexy enough. She liked to dominate, be it kingdom or sex. She gave him a quick kiss.

"As I can read your mind, You want to suck me. Mmmm."

She sat on the ground and spread her legs. Her penis was semi-erect. Billy approached her on his knees. He first took the shaft in his hand. With the other hand, he grabbed her balls. He was playing with them like a child. As his initial game came to an end, he started tonguing the tip of her head. She was not circumcised. Billy pulled down the foreskin. The glans had a pinkish colour. He wrapped his lips around it. Lucifer's eyes closed with growing pleasure. This man was licking and sucking his cock like delicious food. He was hungry for it, no doubt. Billy was concentrating hard on the penis of the beautiful stranger with his thick lips and a pointy tongue. All of a sudden Billy's conscience told him to give ultimate pleasure to the damned archangel. He shoved his index finger inside her ass. She hardly resisted but gave a sharp moan. His mouth and fingers were now working simultaneously after picking up the rhythm. Billy's cock was as hard as a rock. He didn't shave his pubic hair, so it was like a thick bush there. While giving Lucifer the oral pleasure he thought if she could return the favour. She was also finding the chance to do so. She agreed and asked him to change the position.

As she was going down, Billy stopped her. The interruption astonished the ruler of Hell. She threw him a questioning look, then grinned, "alright, we can kiss now."

Billy said in a hesitating way, "Luci, can I call you Luci? Okay. I don't want to have some wild sex with you. I want to make love to you."

Luci's seductive voice hissed, "wow, so we are going nice and gentle?"

Billy giggled. "Yes. And also sensual."

He softly bit her neck. She was enjoying it. All of it. Their tongues melted into each other again. They were coiled up like two snakes. Slowly exploring their bodies, cherishing their carnal desires.

She bent over Billy's cock. Luci was glad to see that there was no shame in Billy about his five-inch tool. Well, it was average-sized, even smaller than her own. She had no objection to it. Only the thickness of it appalled her. The girth was almost twice her cock. The thick short penis looked a bit weird but all she was hoping was a pleasure. Quality over quantity. When she started fellating, Billy's vision became blurry. She never had a blowjob from any other woman except Nasrin. But that was a different experience.

Her mind started running wild. His cock was now inside the mouth of the real evil. The bad bitch of Hell was giving him a head. Thinking about being smothered by the dominating Devil brought him closer to orgasm. Her tongue was lapping the tip and shaft wildly. He caught that Lucifer's hazel eyes were fixed on his. She looked slutty. She seemed awaiting the ejaculation.

With a long groan, he released in her mouth. She kept squeezing his balls until the last drop. Then she swallowed the load. Slutty Satan was all happy now. She must have liked it. Billy was happy too. Why wouldn't he be? She didn't mention anything about his small dick. Not small though, just average.

Billy said, "Thank you, Lucy!"

His hands were around her body as a gesture of intimacy. Luci burst out laughing. Billy was not expecting this. Luci tried hard to stop. Then she said, "Are you happy with this insignificant foreplay?"

Billy's nervousness appeared. "Not really. I just never you know, felt that great. I mean you are so amazing. I might fall in love with you."

She replied confidently, "I know William. I am a piece of art. I wish only others understood that."

"What do you mean by others?"

Luci seemed distracted. She said, "Other Angels. You haven't read about them? There are few Angels who treated me with scorn, and hatred. I just couldn't make them understand what my purpose was. Abdiel, Gabriel, Michael..."

Her voice started to break. Was she going to cry? Billy thought, oh God! That would be horrible.

Lucifer controlled herself, "Please don't say His name in your head. Kinda hurts me."

The detachment William Ruben felt in his daily life backfired. He started to feel sorry for this fallen Angel, the reason for all misery. He felt an urge to hold her tight in his chest and whisper," It's okay. We all lose friends. "

Luci was becoming softer with reading William's thoughts. She was now feeling docile like a love-sick puppy. Billy could see that the cunningness in her eyes was gone. She was looking like a sensitive heartbroken person. Little did he know that the sympathy for the devil would turn into love.

Luci broke the silence, "Looks like you are not hard. We can play" followed by a wink. Billy said, "I want to rim you."

This was not a request. Luci kissed him on the lips and exclaimed, "Wow. That would be marvellous". She placed herself on her knees, her butt up in the air. Billy admired the sexy view. He spread the cheeks. The cute, pink rosebud was ready for him. He touched her butthole with his tongue. He lapped it several times, licking the region around. The taste was not musky; probably because she was not a common human being. Her anus tasted different in a good way. She muttered, "Doesn't it taste good? My arse?"

"It tastes amazing. I can't get enough."

"Haha. It is a little treat for you."

"But I want more."

He pushed his index finger slowly in there. Inside her, it felt hot. He asked, "You like it, Luci?"

She nodded. Affirmative.

He wanted to see her gaping. He put a few more fingers inside. He was massaging her anus. After a few minutes of endeavour, he saw her gape. It was not huge, but it was damn sexy. He started licking her rosebud again, now with more force. He was pushing his tongue inside the warm hole. Poor Luci on her all fours was panting and moaning. Billy kept eating her petite ass. When he was content he realised he was hard again and ready to hammer the final nail.

He made Luci lie on the soft grass on her side. Then he lied down and enclosed her with his arms. Her soft touch was making him dizzy. He stroked his cock a few times, then tried to push it inside her anus. The tight sphincter was giving him a tough time. Loosen up, Luci. He thought. When his tip was inside he felt the waves inside his body. He pushed harder. Half of his dick was now inside her. With his right hand, he was squeezing her breasts. He was teasing those red nipples. She brought her face closer and started smooching. Billy understood that now he had to do his job. With his thick wood, he started pumping. Continuous pushing and pulling. Luci's eyes were closed in ecstasy. She was moaning. With every thrust, Billy was letting out a grunt. He started licking a nipple. He bit it. Luci cried, "Ahhh". His left hand was now clutching her dick. He started jerking her off. Her thin foreskin was moving up and down. He squeezed it. Luci was having her best sex ever. She was astonished that no Seraph or Cherub could give her the same pleasure as William. All her erogenous spots were being plunged by her human admirer. Her pale body was shining with perspiration. Her long groan encouraged Billy to continue rubbing and squeezing her penis. As he was biting her nipples, several red hickeys appeared. She was rubbing her hand on Billy's naked skin. Billy couldn't fuck her ass in that position forever. They needed to change it.

12